BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:49:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yep, same guy.  Listening to Greg right now in the background, love his shows.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is a guy that calls himself Hardshell that calls into the local radio show on 93.1 often, would that be you?

Yep, same guy.  Listening to Greg right now in the background, love his shows.

When I worked full time I would listen at 6am on the way to work, and at 3pm when I was making the rounds picking up my kids from school.
My 5 and 6 year old daughters would bust out singing the obama phone song, sometimes while we were in line at the grocery store. Some of the looks the EBT crowd gave were priceless.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:20:04 PM EDT
[#2]
They like to display there guns, not sell them.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:29:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Cabelas is cheaper and has a better selection.

GM is a pretty good womens clothing store.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:36:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Never been in a gander mountain before. I heard they were high, but I was expecting bass pro kinda high but they make bass pro look cheap.

Example.

XD40 $550, small lgs has the same pistol for $389.

Bi tone version was a $130 up charge, bi tone usually runs  $50 over the black model.

Used police trade ins. Glock 21 that was literally silver on half the slide from holster wear, $550.

Lake city xm193 1000 rounds  $500.

I will say the customer service was over the top. I was asked if I needed help 15+ times, I guess they have a speak to everyone you see policy. They are better than bass pro in that section, our bass pro is staffed by old men just filling the gap left after their SS check. It's like pulling teeth to get help at the gun counter.
View Quote

Don't get used to that. It usually sucks ass there
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:47:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Let's not forget this gem.  

Gander Goddamn Mountain
View Quote

Wow....  he's 100% RIGHT...but WOW
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:54:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Every pistol there not on sale will be straight up MSRP.  They will, from time-to-time, have sales and sometimes rebates on pistols.

They can also have sales and decent deals on ammunition.  

Primarily, my wife and I purchase clothing from Gander Mountain as we don't have an REI or Cabelas and the Gander Mountain in our area has the best selection of Northface and Carharrt clothing. I wish they carried more from the 5.11 brand.

One thing the Gander Mountain in our area does poorly is stock women's clothing. Went in there looking for pants for my wife that were suitable for outdoor fall use. Every damn pair of pants they had in there were like yoga pants.

I also find their customer service there horrible. I'm sure that is different from store-to-store, but the people working there are not only unhelpful they're freaking rude as hell.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top