Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 44
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 9:46:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

She isn't collecting any CS from her ex who is local, gets visitation, and has a good job. The state will shake down the father and garnish his check before they hand out any gov. cheese. At least that's how its supposed to work.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm still waiting, OP.

If she weren't a welfare queen, she'd be bragging about it. The silence is telling.

She isn't collecting any CS from her ex who is local, gets visitation, and has a good job. The state will shake down the father and garnish his check before they hand out any gov. cheese. At least that's how its supposed to work.

Unless she get more front he state than she wood get from child support
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 9:55:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Thats kinda rough.
View Quote

It is. It's entirely possible that the ex's voluntary handouts are sufficient to keep her in cigarettes, gas, housing, insurance and concert tickets.

The OP's silence on the issue is making my spider pig senses tingle, though.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 9:57:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

How the heck is she doing it, then? I need to know before my last egg expires.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 10:01:42 AM EDT
[#4]
OP, worst thing you could've done is post this thread in GD. She needs to disregard about 70% of the responses to this thread 

She's cute, I like short chicks so 4'10" is , the smoking isn't a deal breaker, the kids aren't necessarily a non-starter. 

My read on her is she likes the bad boys, she likes the attention she gets working in the gun store, she probably has good solid dudes interested in her but she don't want them. 
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 10:04:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm a single guy who's 40 now, but I don't have any kids and have never been married. I'm not perfect, but I'm a decent guy.

I'd have a hard time wanting to get involved with a woman that has kids. I don't dislike kids, but I'm also not sure I'd want kids around quite yet.

I'd say having kids is going to be one of THE biggest detractors to possible suitors. Some women don't seem to understand that guys don't have some super huge urge to sweep into a single-mother situation and plant their flag. Most of us would rather have our own kids.

So this goes back to a piece of advice I'd give to any young woman or girl - DON'T GET KNOCKED UP BY A DOUCHEBAG.
View Quote

Very much this
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 10:05:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My Buddy had a divorced sister. He said she was whining about "can't find a good man." Said his Dad told her "You don't find good men at a bar."
View Quote

That is the truth.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:19:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

How the heck is she doing it, then? I need to know before my last egg expires.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:43:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Have new pic. Photobucket is not cooperating.

No hooker boots 'cause the concert canceled.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/161834/Copy-of-7124-130570.JPG
View Quote

How much for the M1 carbine?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:03:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Children's health care is most likely covered by the state.

Va does this.

More here than smoking, etc.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:07:52 PM EDT
[#10]
White Knight thread.  4/10

Pimp Thread.      7/10

Thread fail 100 %
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:16:17 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm shocked and appalled by the number of guys on here who are more down with cuck-babies than smoking
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:19:09 PM EDT
[#12]
In the first pic she looks good, slutty but pretty. As the thread roles on and other pics were added I'm pretty sure you pulled a catfish.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:23:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Where is the option for sevenhead?
View Quote

Nailed it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:27:24 PM EDT
[#14]
where is Chase45 on getting this chicks number and taking her out?
only reason i'm coming back to this thread is for an AAR
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:47:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm still waiting, OP.

If she weren't a welfare queen, she'd be bragging about it. The silence is telling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really need a complete breakdown of her financials. That's the most important factor and it's been hidden for 30 something pages.

How is she supporting her lifestyle?

I'm still waiting, OP.

We need Paul Harvey to give "The Rest of the Story."  This just doesn't add up.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:25:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I'm still waiting, OP.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really need a complete breakdown of her financials. That's the most important factor and it's been hidden for 30 something pages.

How is she supporting her lifestyle?

I'm still waiting, OP.

I also asked the same qusetion.

I think the truth is the way Mech2007 broke it down a few pages back.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:28:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The two kids are holding her back.
View Quote

Yep. That and the XD need to go.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:31:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
She's pretty hot. It's got to be the kids.
She needs a man who also had kids.
View Quote

She probably doesn't want to date anyone with kids.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:34:07 PM EDT
[#19]
On looks alone she's at best a New Mexico 6.
Give her the "non-Hispanic white +1 bonus", since white girls are at a premium around here.
So we're up to a 7.
Two kids, -2
Cigarette smoker, -2
Tatts, -1
At best she's a 3 on the desirability scale.
No thanks.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:43:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I am calling BS on this thread.
If xDshorty is really reading this she does this:

Start an account here- user name xDshorty
Post in this thread.
Lets all get real here: we want to see the goods

Pics:  
1 rest of her face. Confirm she is not harvey dent
2 boob pics.
3 armpit pics
4 foot pics
5 hand pics. Some shorties have animal hands like a tiny raccoon hand
6 ass pic in yoga pants. Bonus for camletoe
Set up date with chase 45. I will fly out to babysit your kids.

http://e.lvme.me/ug7vmox.jpg
View Quote

That's a terrible plan. Dude let a little poo stop a threesome. He's already proven he's not capable of adapting to challenges.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:46:08 PM EDT
[#21]
OP, you don't really tell us what she's looking for in a guy. At least, not in the first post and I'm not reading this whole thread to find out. If you know please edit the first post to include that information. It might simply be that she can't find a good dude because unconsciously she doesn't want to find a good dude.

That doesn't mean I'll pass up this chance to spew nonsense on the topic.

The kids are serious baggage - they will get in the way of her starting up a relationship in all sorts of ways and she has to manage that. The primary way being that most guys expect that she's not going to put priority on the relationship because she'll put the kids first. A relationship might be lower on her priorities than she realizes, especially if she also has a career. So it might sound bad in our cult of the children culture but if she's found a good guy then is she willing to prioritize the kids second to her relationship with him? Because if she won't put the kids in the backseat and her relationship in the front it isn't going to happen.

By 30 most of the good dudes are probably off the market and the ones that are left are dumber than average when it comes to women or picky or both. Or simply not where she's located because they don't have career opportunities in her neck of the woods.

She's really short. I think a lot of guys are kind of turned off by women who are much shorter than they are. Some guys aren't but I think it's a significant factor.

Edit: She smokes? Gross, unhealthy, will age her faster than milk, and waste of financial resources plus elevated risk to hearth and home from fire. That, practically being a midget, other stuff in the previous 39 pages I didn't read and the kids pretty much rules out finding a good guy.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 3:19:39 PM EDT
[#22]
One thing that I have not seen mentioned is that she may have money and all you welfare guessers may be wrong.
No family may mean insurance money/trust fund.

Dated a wealthy woman for 5yrs and she only worked cause she wanted too, she had 2 kids.
Know 2 young girls (20-25yrs of age) who lost their father and he left them set for life, they're both younger than the woman the op posted about.
I've seen wealthy gals date shitheads also.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:35:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Edit: She smokes? Gross, unhealthy, will age her faster than milk, and waste of financial resources plus elevated risk to hearth and home from fire. That, practically being a midget, other stuff in the previous 39 pages I didn't read and the kids pretty much rules out finding a good guy.
View Quote

Hell, she aged 10 years from the first pic to follow-up ones :).

Realistically, she's not a bad looking women probably cleans up well for date nights, etc vs slogging through getting hit on by all the dudes in the gun shop.  (Too bad we missed the hooker boots).  Everybody's different, but for me smoking and kids/ex situation stand out, any maybe height - but the list could grow based on actually meeting her.

To be fair, she'd turn her nose up at me lickity split I'm sure - i wasn't even going to post but since it's close to me it caught my interest.  I read the first few pages and the last few, skipped a bunch in the middle though.. was expecting her to come on and post and tell a bunch of us to go pound sand...

Hell now I want to go read the brotherf*cker thread :).
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 5:15:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I seriously doubt that 87% of people under the age 87 know Chopin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She looks like a nice lady. If her kids were chill, and she like Chopin, she's someone I could date.

I seriously doubt that 87% of people under the age 87 know Chopin.

Frederick Fucking Chopin?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 5:20:32 PM EDT
[#25]
She still single OP?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 5:22:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Haven't been in here since Pg. 2

Has this gone sideways yet?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 5:25:04 PM EDT
[#27]
How many more pages before a lock?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 5:52:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Children's health care is most likely covered by the state.

Va does this.
View Quote

Welfare by any other name is still welfare.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 6:19:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Things that don't matter:

- kids
- magnocephaly
- Croatian gun
- tats
- smoking
- welfare (earned income credit, Medicaid for all + EBT, I guarantee it)
- FUGLY shoes

Things that matter:

- likes bad boys

-----------

She's a good looking girl, even with the larger than life head. And the tats aren't on her neck, are they? Some of us like smoking, plus it means she'll probably swallow or do ATM.

Her problem is she chooses poorly. Ideally she should use her Medicaid to get long-term therapy to figure out why she likes dirtbags. I'm guessing an absent father figure + history of abuse.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I got banned and unbanned in this thread.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 6:21:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So.... business as usual then?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 6:28:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Kids are the issue, wouldnt touch a women with em.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 6:32:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Smokes
Kids
No degree/career
Tattoos
Divorced

I mean holy fuck..."if you have to ask" applies here.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2017 6:37:53 PM EDT
[#34]
I scrolled through 39 FUCKING PAGES of people assigning her personalities based on their past encounters AND ALL I GOT WAS 2 ADDITIONAL PICTURES OF SAID FEMALE?!?!
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 6:41:01 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm a little surprised by how many here are so critical of the tattoos.  No one has said yet that she has a tramp stamp or unicorns that I recall.  They could be tastefully done.  Op mentioned they were covered by clothing so at least she had the sense to put them somewhere they are hidden and not on her neck, face, hands etc.  I can understand the criticisms for the other stuff generally (not the forehead comments either), but ink COULD be fine.  Pictures should be provided for the GD to decide.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Realistically, she's not a bad looking women probably cleans up well for date nights, etc vs slogging through getting hit on by all the dudes in the gun shop.  (Too bad we missed the hooker boots).  Everybody's different, but for me smoking and kids/ex situation stand out, any maybe height - but the list could grow based on actually meeting her.

To be fair, she'd turn her nose up at me lickity split I'm sure - i wasn't even going to post but since it's close to me it caught my interest.  I read the first few pages and the last few, skipped a bunch in the middle though.. was expecting her to come on and post and tell a bunch of us to go pound sand...

View Quote

I don't think you're his type.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 6:57:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I scrolled through 39 FUCKING PAGES of people assigning her personalities based on their past encounters AND ALL I GOT WAS 2 ADDITIONAL PICTURES OF SAID FEMALE?!?!
View Quote

AND YOU COULDN'T POST THEM HERE AS A RECAP? WTF

off to page 3...
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:23:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I have learned that

- a woman who marries her high school sweetheart and bears his children is a whore
- a woman who waits to get married is a whore and not marriage material anyway
- a woman who cheats on her man is a despicable whore
- a man who cheats on his woman was driven to it because she's a despicable whore
- if a woman can't find a decent man, it's because she's a whore who sets her expectations to high
- if a man can't find a decent woman, it's because there are none
- a woman who seeks child support is an evil thieving whore enslaving a poor, noble man
- a woman who does not seek child support is an idiotic whore

A curious game. The only winning move is not to play.

Of course, then you're a frigid whore.
View Quote

Yes, that catch-22 is something, isn't it?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:38:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'm still wondering how she came to know that her ex had a personality disorder?
View Quote

The disorder was that he got sick of her shit but still liked pussy.  And no divorce goes forth without the children's welfare getting written into the decree, so I'm 100% sure little Miss Can't Be Wrong is still married on paper.  

She brings *nothing* to the table except a warm gooey spot in which to deposit one's semen.  Shit gets old after a time or six, if she's even any good.  She can't find a good man because she's just a warm, fleshy cum rag for transient dick.  What she is really complaining about is the quantity of cock, or lack thereof, to allow her to make the rounds.  Small Town Ho Bag Problems.  

She's immature and will never progress because she limited herself by getting bred as soon as she was out of the gate.  She's a pump and dump...to be used and then dropped off at the curb like the broken toy she is. 
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:43:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No man I wanted to see those 2"ers lol
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:50:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The disorder was that he got sick of her shit but still liked pussy.  And no divorce goes forth without the children's welfare getting written into the decree, so I'm 100% sure little Miss Can't Be Wrong is still married on paper.  

She brings *nothing* to the table except a warm gooey spot in which to deposit one's semen.  Shit gets old after a time or six, if she's even any good.  She can't find a good man because she's just a warm, fleshy cum rag for transient dick.  What she is really complaining about is the quantity of cock, or lack thereof, to allow her to make the rounds.  Small Town Ho Bag Problems.  

She's immature and will never progress because she limited herself by getting bred as soon as she was out of the gate.  She's a pump and dump...to be used and then dropped off at the curb like the broken toy she is. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm still wondering how she came to know that her ex had a personality disorder?

So, do you watch 2-4 hrs or 4-6 hrs of porn per day?  Might be time to pump the brakes on it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:54:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

That anger is going to burn you up son.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:56:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So, do you watch 2-4 hrs or 4-6 hrs of porn per day?  Might be time to pump the brakes on it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that a weird thing to do?

Need to know for a friend.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:20:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Pic #1 hot

Pic #2 not so hot

Pic #3 sorta hot

Seems like she might have thick legs and possibly a nice booty?  A nice booty goes a long way.  

She should quit smoking though.  That's definitely doable and would help.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:35:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, Just like OP needs to know info for the co-worker he wants to fool around with.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:38:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Tell me more...
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:42:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I ain't trying to sell the woman, man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let's be fair

We know she smokes.

She does smoke, which rules out a significant portion of arfdudes as potential mates.
Let me put it succinctly:

She's white trash. "Good men" don't want that.

I ain't trying to sell the woman, man.

You're acting in the capacity of a marketing research consultant. So in an ancillary way yes, you are trying to sell her.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:59:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 9:01:26 PM EDT
[#49]
I would take that Foxy Spinner fishing in a heartbeat.   Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 9:20:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

7M3 rolls up on page 39, out of nowhere, and makes white knights everywhere die a little inside

Page / 44
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top