Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 5:46:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Bring camera, record everything, this is a good chance to let the ROP show it's true colors.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 5:50:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't have a problem with it and I would argue many of the responses in these threads is exactly why they are marching.  Americans of many ethnicities were attacked on 9/11, including Muslims.  If they feel they are unfairly attacked for behavior they have no responsibility over, they have the right to let it be known.  I don't see this as any different than gun owners getting angry over being associated with the shooters in Arizona, Colorado, or Connecticut.
View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:03:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Boy maybe it's a little early for a little tinfoil and since I've never really worn it before. If someone pops a bomb off there it would be a pretty good opportunity to turn them against the rest of us. Black flags wouldn't surprise me with everything else goin on with this administration.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:05:26 AM EDT
[#4]
No doubt the Obama Administration's DHS and Nat. Park Service will delploy only a small fraction of the police and other security personnel than if this were a National Tea Party march on the Mall.

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:10:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don't have a problem with it and I would argue many of the responses in these threads is exactly why they are marching.  Americans of many ethnicities were attacked on 9/11, including Muslims.  If they feel they are unfairly attacked for behavior they have no responsibility over, they have the right to let it be known.  I don't see this as any different than gun owners getting angry over being associated with the shooters in Arizona, Colorado, or Connecticut.
View Quote

No.

There is a huge difference.

Lanza and the other jibbering murderous loons acted completely alone, and of course were universally and vehemently condemned by all US gun owners.

The 9/11 hijackers found a lot of moral and logistical support at Mosques throughout the Boston, NYC, and Washington D.C. areas.

As I recall, very few Muslims here in the US, and even fewer internationally condemned the 9/11 attacks.

The Palestinians in Gaza, the West Bank, and Lebannon even celebrated the attacks, taking to the streets to rejoice and hand out candy to their children. Did you miss those videos?

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:11:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Just when they almost had me brainwashed into thinking immigration is good for America.......
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:12:26 AM EDT
[#7]
a million and one if you count the first kenyan.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:14:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't see a issue. It's their right to march on any day they see fit as long as they it's peaceful. To be honest since it's in DC I could care less if it's peaceful or not. I'll bet the Halfrican will be gone out of DC that day.

When some pro-gun group organizes a million gun owner march and permits are not issued for it then I'll bitch.
View Quote

Well where were you a few months back when pro gun events pernts were denied? Under your rock?
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:17:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

You can't count the Muslims who hijacked the aircraft as victims. It does not work that way.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:20:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
CoC is preventing me from saying what I want
View Quote

Life in Prison is preventing me from doing what I want.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:22:51 AM EDT
[#11]
[{mmmmmmphhh}{mmmmmpphhh}COC]
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:23:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You can't count the Muslims who hijacked the aircraft as victims. It does not work that way.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Muslims died on 9/11 who were not connected to the attacks, including one volunteer EMT who was helping save people when he died.

Long story with some names
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:26:36 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I didn't read the link, but I'm still going to call them cocksuckers.
View Quote

yup.

But yet there was outrage in Newtown over some open carry in Starbucks...

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:26:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Do those morons really think they're going to win hearts and minds by doing this?!?
View Quote

You must have missed the numerous APOLOGIES from the savior himself to the Muslim world.  The lack of Benghazi investigating, The many failures to condemn Hamas, Palastine and others who "Disagree with Israel"

The up side is having the FBI and NSA being able to observe them all in one place.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:29:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

So to make their point, they decide to schedule the demonstration on the anniversary of the largest terrorist attack committed against this country?  An attack that was in the name of their religion?

It's like if gun owners decide to hold a demonstration for gun rights on the anniversary of Columbine or Sandy Hook.  How do you think that would go over with the general public?
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:29:54 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

[{mmmmmmphhh}{mmmmmpphhh}COC]
View Quote

Hard to talk with a COC in your.... nevermind!

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:31:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So to make their point, they decide to schedule the demonstration on the anniversary of the largest terrorist attack committed against this country?  An attack that was in the name of their religion?

It's like if gun owners decide to hold a demonstration for gun rights on the anniversary of Columbine or Sandy Hook.  How do you think that would go over with the general public?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They chose that day because it affected them as well.  Because of the actions of some fucked up Muslims, they were hated and persecuted.

Tell me what day you think would have a bigger impact on their message?
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:34:17 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Need moar AC-130.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:35:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Maybe it will be like "the siege" and one of them will go kinetic and wipe out the lot of em.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:36:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
CoC is preventing me from saying what I want

I knew I liked you
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:37:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Will be interesting to see how many of Obama's flock show up.
View Quote

He will be the grand marshall
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:38:48 AM EDT
[#22]
This thread is a perfect example of why they're protesting.  

Quoted:
\Wow... then I can't imagine any police, fire, emt... I can't imagine anyone showing up to "protect" that thing. In fact it would make me sick if any did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
\Wow... then I can't imagine any police, fire, emt... I can't imagine anyone showing up to "protect" that thing. In fact it would make me sick if any did.

Quoted:
Can we set up a BBQ FESTIVAL at the finish line.

Quoted:
fucking savages

Quoted:
Need moar AC-130.

Quoted:
Nice day to turn a few thousand pigs loose to keep them company.

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:41:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

They chose that day because it affected them as well.  Because of the actions of some fucked up Muslims, they were hated and persecuted.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would you be ok with gun owners holding a pro-gun rally on the anniversary of Sandy Hook to protest the gun laws that passed as a result of that shooting?
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:42:44 AM EDT
[#24]
It would be interesting if someone showed up with some signage that simply had an artist's depiction of Mohammed.  Maybe with a big arrow and all caps "THIS IS AN IMAGE OF MOHAMMED".  Things that seem normal and inoffensive to non-Muslims but have gotten people threatened or killed in recent history.  Maybe a blank notebook with a cover that happens to look like a Koran and start tearing pages out to start a BBQ.  Just, you know, see what happens in front of the cameras.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:46:38 AM EDT
[#25]
meh, I'm waiting for the million fatties march.  That's the one I'll weigh in on.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:49:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Would you be ok with gun owners holding a pro-gun rally on the anniversary of Sandy Hook to protest the gun laws that passed as a result of that shooting?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:51:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:53:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No.

Lanza and the other jibbering murderous loons acted completely alone, and of course were universally and vehemently condemned by all US gun owners.

The 9/11 hijackers found a lot of moral and logistical support at Mosques throughout the Boston, NYC, and Washington D.C. areas.

As I recall, very few Muslims here in the US, and even fewer internationally condemned the 9/11 attacks.

The Palestinians in Gaza, the West Bank, and Lebannon even celebrated the attacks, taking to the streets to rejoice and hand out candy to their children. Did you miss those videos?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

This post wins the thread.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:54:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Can we airdrop pigs?
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:55:49 AM EDT
[#30]

The very idea of the military killing Americans, even when they're overseas and clearly working for our enemies, is met with such strong hatred.  But change that to American Muslims and people are comfortable enough with the idea to make jokes about it.

So much hypocrisy, I don't know whether to laugh or sigh.

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:57:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your common sense and logic have no place here in GD sir!

That said I still think they could have picked a different day...
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 7:00:44 AM EDT
[#32]
We will all be DEAD by the Solar Flares by then so no big deal.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 7:05:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The very idea of the military killing Americans, even when they're overseas and clearly working for our enemies, is met with such strong hatred.  But change that to American Muslims and people are comfortable enough with the idea to make jokes about it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

You should laugh, it's the internet ctfo. Regardless of what you say having it on 9/11 is fucked up.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 7:05:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Do it when congress is in session and take it over that way we can get rid of two groups who hate America at once.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 7:06:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Are they bringing a tactical nuke with them? This could remedy a few problems at once.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 7:07:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Don't care and before you ask why I don't. It's because they want us to.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 7:08:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Typical left-idiot reply.

No one in the thread has suggested banning the event.  The First Amendment does not convey a protection from others disagreeing with your statement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First Amendment rights should be protected .... so long as I agree with it.

Typical left-idiot reply.

No one in the thread has suggested banning the event.  The First Amendment does not convey a protection from others disagreeing with your statement.

Tiresome liberal troll is tiresome.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 7:09:51 AM EDT
[#38]
pigs blood+water balloons+slingshot=profit.

who wants to hold a bacon fest upwind of this shit?
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 7:10:43 AM EDT
[#39]

Normally I am disturbed by the radical Islamists and their frequent visits to the white house (CAIR).  But you know, they are actually at odds with many of the leftist progressive agendas, so I say let the progressives and the muslims they have been peddling to Americans pummel each other for a while.  Bet the media doesn't cover squat though.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 7:12:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

And those 4 planes they used to kill thousands of US civilians all in the name of the ROP is an example of why the can fuck themselves.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 7:13:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

You can always resign in protest and never return.

That'll show us!
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 7:14:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

And those 4 planes they used to kill thousands of US civilians all in the name of the ROP is an example of why the can fuck themselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right, right.  Because the 19 Muslims who attacked us are the exact same as the ones who died in that very attack and the other Muslims throughout this country.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 7:14:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That'll show us!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That'll show us!

Nah, it's far more interesting to play "spot the hypocrite".
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 7:16:34 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

When is the ARFCOM march?
View Quote

I can't speak for everyone here, but I assume most of us will be working so all these FSA dickheads can march and get their government checks.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 7:19:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
meh, I'm waiting for the million fatties march.  That's the one I'll weigh in on.
View Quote

You missed the million pound march?

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 7:20:14 AM EDT
[#46]
DC is going to stink worse than usual.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 7:20:46 AM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You missed the million pound march?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/09/article-2387630-1B36C118000005DC-793_634x684.jpg

Is that Homie D. Klown?
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 7:21:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That'll show us!

The Arfcom hypocrisy police are normally the biggest hypocrites themselves. But it's funny to watch them waddle down from their cross to attempt to shame conservatives into silence.

My favorite leftist infiltrator even goes so far as to hold random dudes on a website to stricter standards than the president.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 7:22:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The Arfcom hypocrisy police are normally the biggest hypocrites themselves. But it's funny to watch them waddle down from their cross to attempt to shame conservatives into silence.

My favorite leftist infiltrator even goes so far as to hold random dudes on a website to stricter standards than the president.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That'll show us!

That's best you have?  Should have put your stalker ass on ignore a long time ago.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 7:23:34 AM EDT
[#50]
At least they gave a warning.

Plenty of time for me to load more ammo and buy more guns.
Page / 5
Top Top