User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 8:18:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm no big fan of Obama, but the speculation as to what she said is crazy.  Are you guys serious?  Anyone here a lip reading expert? None of you have any idea what the hell she said or what she was referring to.  Criticize for things you can be sure are true, but don't make us all look foolish by trying to create things to bitch about.

Meh.  Mrs. Obama isn't exactly a flag-waver, and neither is her husband (remember the "I won't wear a flag on my lapel" thing during the campaign?).  

After watching that video, it's almost like there's an extra syllable in there... so who knows?  I do know how to interpret the smirk-and-head-shake at the end of whatever she said... so it's as plausible as anything else.  If she said something else, they should probably come out and clarify it.

If everybody is wrong, and it's being completely misinterpreted, why leave a smear like that hanging in the air unchallenged?

Her press person already made an official statement at the link posted above.  

ETA: UPDATE: Kristina Schake, communications director for First Lady Michelle Obama, made the following statement about these attacks:
The words, meaning and context in these claims are all wildly off the mark.  The First Lady was commenting to the President on how moving and powerful it always is to watch all that America's firefighters and police officers do to honor the flag.  It was an emotional moment on a powerful day and she was awed by the ceremony and all that the flag symbolizes.

[/span]  

Well allrighty then.

I guess that settles that.

She wouldn't fib, would she?

Regardless of what she said, it was the fact she spoke during a solemn ceremony, smirked, then shook her head.
All while fully aware cameras could have been on her.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 8:19:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 8:19:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

ETA: UPDATE: Kristina Schake, communications director for First Lady Michelle Obama, made the following statement about these attacks:

The words, meaning and context in these claims are all wildly off the mark.  The First Lady was commenting to the President on how moving and powerful it always is to watch all that America's firefighters and police officers do to honor the flag.  It was an emotional moment on a powerful day and she was awed by the ceremony and all that the flag symbolizes.

That's the definition of "Overdoing it" right there. Nobody's gonna believe that shit.

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 8:19:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

That was an ugly attempt at quoting the spokesperson...

They still didn't say what she said.

ETA: if she didn't say that, what did she say? I'll grant that the lip-readers could be wrong... so what was said?

Most are pretty damn good at it.

I haven't read where a lip reader has said what was said?
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 8:21:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Now if only people who voted pulled the head out and saw what these assholes say and do daily..
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 8:21:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The words, meaning and context in these claims are all wildly off the mark. The First Lady was commenting to the President on how moving and powerful it always is to watch all that America's firefighters and police officers do to honor the flag. It was an emotional moment on a powerful day and she was awed by the ceremony and all that the flag symbolizes.

That's the definition of "Overdoing it" right there. Nobody's gonna believe that shit.

Are they fucking kidding?

No one even democrats buy that.

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 8:22:41 PM EDT
[#7]
If thats what she really said they should kick her ass out of the white house for treason.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 8:23:20 PM EDT
[#8]

I wouldn't let that bitch lick my ass.                        
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 8:24:30 PM EDT
[#9]
If I posted what I really think of that gaping cunt, I'd get banned......
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 8:33:28 PM EDT
[#10]
One of the comments on Youtube:

I think she's saying "I wonder if they flew that flag." most likely in reference to the men and women that are performing the service.

Going back and looking at it, it almost does look like she at least says "flew that flag".  If I recall, that flag was flown at the WTC.

I dunno. Maybe it was inappropriate to say anything at all but I really don't see "All that for a flag?"
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 8:34:49 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm not a lip reader, but that honestly is what it looks like she's saying to me. The end I would say is definitely "for a flag".
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 8:39:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Nappy headed hoe
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 8:39:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I think she's saying "I wonder if they flew that flag." most likely in reference to the men and women that are performing the service.

Going back and looking at it, it almost does look like she at least says "flew that flag".  If I recall, that flag was flown at the WTC.

I dunno. Maybe it was inappropriate to say anything at all but I really don't see "All that for a flag?"

Don't see it
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 8:42:53 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Not the time to be talking. Flag ceremonies are among the most solemn events out there. Ones during a memorial service even more so. Even JFKs young son had the sense to behave correctly during one.

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 8:44:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Deport the cunt and her husband.  Pure scum of the earth.  POtuS Obama and The First Cunt at their finest.

I served for that Flag.
Friends of mine have died for that Flag.
Some of my ancestors died for that Flag.
And we have to put up with this shit from scum sucking commie assholes like this?
These people are not Americans.  They have no idea what it means to be an American.

The Obama's hate America, it's that simple.
They are doing more to destroy this country then all our past and future enemies could ever hope to accomplish.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 8:44:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Wrong flag, looking for this one...

Yeah, spears motherfucker. That's right, spears.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 8:46:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't see it

Maybe I'm just in denial and trying not believe that our country is dumb enough to vote someone who trashes the flag into the White House.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 8:47:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't see it

Maybe I'm just in denial and trying not believe that our country is dumb enough to vote someone who trashes the flag into the White House.

Maybe. I'm surprised at how many here say they can't see it.

Being completely objective about it (as much as I can be), I honestly see it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 8:48:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Looking at it a couple more times, I feel very confident that I see "this for a flag".
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 8:55:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly. Her press talking head still hasnt explained the smirking. Oh great....I bet I just made that Obama report your neighbor page. Damn.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 8:59:35 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Read her Princeton thesis.

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 9:05:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm no big fan of Obama, but the speculation as to what she said is crazy.  Are you guys serious?  Anyone here a lip reading expert? None of you have any idea what the hell she said or what she was referring to.  Criticize for things you can be sure are true, but don't make us all look foolish by trying to create things to bitch about.

Meh.  Mrs. Obama isn't exactly a flag-waver, and neither is her husband (remember the "I won't wear a flag on my lapel" thing during the campaign?).  

After watching that video, it's almost like there's an extra syllable in there... so who knows?  I do know how to interpret the smirk-and-head-shake at the end of whatever she said... so it's as plausible as anything else.  If she said something else, they should probably come out and clarify it.

If everybody is wrong, and it's being completely misinterpreted, why leave a smear like that hanging in the air unchallenged?

[/span]  

She might have been able to plausibly use this excuse but for the smarmy look on her husband’s face.  His expression tells me everything I needed to know.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 9:09:09 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hate those two, but I think it's a stretch. She could have said many things.

As much as she is a piece of garbage I have to agree...I couldn't tell what she was saying in that video.

me neither. probably why no credible news agency will touch it.

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 9:09:22 PM EDT
[#24]

She would never say such a mean, tasteless thing about the flag or America.

No one loves America with all their heart more than Michelle Obama.

You all are just a bunch of cynical racist haters.

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 9:22:04 PM EDT
[#25]
It definitely looks like the end is "fold that flag."

IMO her mouth is moving too much and it takes too long for it to be "for a flag."
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 9:25:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Now if only people who voted pulled the head out and saw what these assholes say and do daily..

Unfortunately many of the morons who voted for Barry don't give two shits about our Flag or our country, all they care about is where their next handout is coming from.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 9:32:35 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

QFT

No reason to get your panties in a wad everyone.  Speaking and moving during the ceremony was a little rude though.

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 9:39:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Dat Hoe gotta GO!!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 9:39:39 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Unfortunately many of the morons who voted for Barry don't give two shits about our Flag or our country, all they care about is where their next handout is coming from.

Exactly.

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 9:42:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I can't tell what she's saying at all.

This.  Lot of presumption going on.  And I hate obama.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 9:44:06 PM EDT
[#31]
I can't really make out what she's saying, so I'm not going to get worked up over it. Too subjective in my opinion.

But I will say that Obama really seems to love that il duce pose of his.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:23:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:37:25 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The words, meaning and context in these claims are all wildly off the mark. The First Lady was commenting to the President on how moving and powerful it always is to watch all that America's firefighters and police officers do to honor the flag. It was an emotional moment on a powerful day and she was awed by the ceremony and all that the flag symbolizes.

Her facial expressions and body language clearly indicate that's NOT what she was thinking.

Only this fucking affirmative action administration could attempt to spin that with a straight face and expect anyone to believe it.

Un-fucking-believable....

Fuck you Barry.

Fuck you Chewie.

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:40:15 PM EDT
[#34]
I don't know. I watched it a bunch of times and cannot be sure especially after being told what I "should be looking for". While I would not put it past her I would like to see some unbiased lip readers analysis on this before I make a judgment.

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:42:35 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm still not sold...  too hard to tell what she was saying.

"He's wearing nothing under his kilt but you still don't think he's a fag?"

"MMhmmm" *nods*

*shakes head*

Who knows?
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:42:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
she's just mad they have to start packing and the free ride is over

WRONG.

The Free Ride is for life!!! The Obama's will live the rest of their lives, where ever they choose to live it, on our tax dollars.

Round-the-clock Secret Service protection for the rest of their lives; that will include the children also. Plus wealth, power & privilege unimaginable to us mortals.

Being elected President Of The United States is the ultimate 'income stream'  or 'lotto ticket' or any other way you want to describe the exalted position they will occupy. Money for nothing.

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:43:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

WRONG.

The Free Ride is for life!!! The Obama's will live the rest of their lives, where ever they choose to live it, on our tax dollars.

Round-the-clock Secret Service protection for the rest of their lives; that will include the children also. Plus wealth, power & privilege unimaginable to us mortals.

Being elected President Of The United States is the ultimate 'income stream'  or 'lotto ticket' or any other way you want to describe the exalted position they will occupy. Money for nothing.

Doesn't the secret service STOP protecting you after your out?
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:49:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The more important question is: how was the "communications director" able to keep a straight face?

I'd seriously like to see a reporter ask that question.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:49:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
How the fuck has the rest of the country not woken up to these two assclowns yet?!  

50% of the country depends on people like them to stay in power so that they can continue living off the rest of us
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:56:42 PM EDT
[#40]

I see "I sure do miss Han."

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:57:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WRONG.

Ooops, we're half right...

How long do former presidents receive Secret Service protection after they leave office?

In 1965, Congress authorized the Secret Service (Public Law 89-186) to protect a former president and his/her spouse during their lifetime, unless they decline protection. In 1997, Congress enacted legislation (Public Law 103-329) that limits Secret Service protection for former presidents to 10 years after leaving office. Under this new law, individuals who are in office before January 1, 1997, will continue to receive Secret Service protection for their lifetime. Individuals elected to office after that time will receive protection for 10 years after leaving office. Therefore, President Clinton will be the last president to receive lifetime protection.

http://www.secretservice.gov/faq.shtml

10 years worth of federal protection paid with tax payers wages. Not too shabby. By the time the free federal protection is ending, the Obama's will have landed another gig that probably pays even better with better benefits... maybe the U.N. will pick up their security tab or some of their wealthy donors or maybe some of the donors they've made filthy rich will be footing the bill for their hired guns.

Anyway you cut the pie, the Obama's are going to be riding the welfare train and eating kobe beef without missing a beat while we pay for their new leisure life style.

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 11:02:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WRONG.

Ooops, we're half right...

How long do former presidents receive Secret Service protection after they leave office?

In 1965, Congress authorized the Secret Service (Public Law 89-186) to protect a former president and his/her spouse during their lifetime, unless they decline protection. In 1997, Congress enacted legislation (Public Law 103-329) that limits Secret Service protection for former presidents to 10 years after leaving office. Under this new law, individuals who are in office before January 1, 1997, will continue to receive Secret Service protection for their lifetime. Individuals elected to office after that time will receive protection for 10 years after leaving office. Therefore, President Clinton will be the last president to receive lifetime protection.

http://www.secretservice.gov/faq.shtml

I think GWB declined it didn't he?
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 11:07:36 PM EDT
[#43]
I analyzed it very carefully and I believe the following could be an accurate transcription of what she said:

"raanan aoacraao wwoorc ra warascwh wwanrarr?"

Seriously though, I think this is inconclusive at best. Would I put it past here? Definitely not! But I don't think I can draw any conclusions from that.

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 11:07:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Still a chicken shit pile of commie shit!

Hides behind children and bullet proof glass...
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 11:10:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Well, just...damn.

Tell that shit to these guys.

ETA: Watched the video. That look on Obama's face says he is better than this country. I've tried to at least give him the respect of the office but he obviously doesn't give a shit. Fuck Obama.

QFT

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 11:16:59 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 11:18:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Interesting note: I posted this not once, but twice on FB only to have it removed in the last three hours.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 11:44:30 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm no big fan of Obama, but the speculation as to what she said is crazy.  Are you guys serious?  Anyone here a lip reading expert?  None of you have any idea what the hell she said or what she was referring to.  Criticize for things you can be sure are true, but don't make us all look foolish by trying to create things to bitch about.

From expert lip readers

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201109140022

Because Media Matters offers an unbiased report  I don't even have to click the link to know what kind of Obama circle jerk fuck is going on over there...
Nevertheless, I'm not sure what she said either...  But between his stupid grin and nod, and her bitchy looking, holier than thou, smirk afterwards, I don't need to know.  Fuck them.

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 11:47:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I hate those two, but I think it's a stretch. She could have said many things.

Indeed, this is stupid. I prefer to dislike them for their openly anti-Christ and anti-American ideals rather than something she may have said during a ceremony.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 11:48:43 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

[/span]  

Which leads me more to believe that she said something disparaging about the flag...  You don't fucking smirk like that when you're "awed by the ceremony and all that the flag symbolizes."

Fucking wookie cunt

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top