Link Posted: 4/5/2008 8:26:34 PM EDT
[#1]

she helped me fill the paperwork out of my lower a few weeks ago
Link Posted: 4/5/2008 8:36:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
64.184.32.112/cmmg_images/tbl_images/2008_3_Gun/a%20(125).JPG

she helped me fill the paperwork out of my lower a few weeks ago

That two-tone AR with the triangular handguards really is one of the best looking ARs I've seen in a while.  

Also, for those of you who don't recognize Duke_Nukem, he dresses up in some sort of costume or reenactor outfit basically every time he posts pics here.

Link Posted: 4/5/2008 8:44:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Who's wearing Vietnam fatigues in those pictures?
Link Posted: 4/5/2008 8:50:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm wearing the retro OD green, along with a few others you might catch in the pics.
There's a reason for it though.

Quoted:
Was DUKE_NUKEM running Trooper class?

We didn't split it into classes today.  

I was wearing the OD green getup because its the uniform for One Shepherd, an organization that helps train ROTC college students in field leadership skills before they get sent to AIT and MOUT training.  Chris Larsen, who wrote Light Infantry Tactics for Small Teams a couple of years ago, bought OD green uniforms for all the One Shepherd cadre, to differentiate them from the military uniforms worn by the ROTC cadets during field training.  You might think I'm a poser for wearing OD green but at least we don't wear current issue military uniforms while training ROTC cadets who are REALLY going to travel overseas and defend our country.

By the way, One Shepherd is the first civilian organization ever to be allowed to purchase MILES gear.  So you guys should come out and play with us sometime, you might have a good time and actually learn something too.  

Chris wanted us to wear our OD greens if we belonged to One Shepherd because he's recently started a for-profit business attached to it called Squad Gods, and he was there with a booth to advertise it and wanted us to help him.  You can read about One Shepherd and Squad Gods here, or you can just make fun of the fact that I look like a fat Vietnam throwback.  Whichever.

www.1shepherd.com

Squad Gods YouTube Video filmed at last week's event

Today I ran my FAL with iron sights:

My M590A1:

And my less than trendy Smith & Wesson 5906:

Out of 66 competitors I placed 5th overall.  I didn't even have a funny looking mystery reloader tube thingy slung underneath my shotgun or anything.  But to answer the original question, no I don't expect to be taken seriously, otherwise would I have so many posts here under a name like Duke Nukem?  Sheesh.  I'm just another fat fuck lawyer out to have a good time on a sunny Saturday.  All I want is for people to have a good time, a smile and a laugh, and if that laugh is at my expense, frankly that's ok with me.

I know what I look like, and if I wasn't comfortable with my rotund white skin being posted up for all to see, then I'd ask CMMG not to take so many pics, instead of asking them to take as many pics as possible.  Its all good, especially when I'm bustin' clays faster than alot of the guys with their tricked out Saigas and FN SLPs.  Even if I do have a big flap of face fat hanging over the side of the stock.  Meh.  

Link Posted: 4/6/2008 5:18:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Squad Gods,
Christopher Larsen has written a couple books on light infantry tactics, also has written manuals on Insurgent tactics, for the military and has taught at the command and general staff college, trained the new Iraqi army, and is currently involved in some training in a project called the "Human Terrain Team" for the US Army.
One Shepherd runs the "Student Leadership Program" which is only open to full time students and is subsidised by the Cadre.
Squad Gods is a brand new "Gaming" entity much like Airsoft or Paintball, except using MILES 2000 IWS and is somewhat like the TV show that was on called Combat Missions
Two Squads of 10 are given a mission and a small amount of orientation as to what will be needed to win the event. then they hit the ground and perform their mission.

Team Development Studies is a higher end series of events aimed at training and so on.

Link Posted: 4/6/2008 5:44:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Does a guy who dresses in full Vietnam-era fatigues actually expect people to take him seriously?

He placed 5th overall out of 65 shooters...so yeah we take him pretty seriously...actually he was there advertising for a MilSim organization that we both belong to.

www.1shepherd.com
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 5:48:16 AM EDT
[#7]
I want the fat airsoft kids pic thrown in...just for good measure
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 5:54:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Looks like a great time.  I look forward to shooting a CMMG match at some point in the future.
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 5:55:29 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Does a guy who dresses in full Vietnam-era fatigues actually expect people to take him seriously?

He placed 5th overall out of 65 shooters...so yeah we take him pretty seriously...actually he was there advertising for a MilSim organization that we both belong to.

www.1shepherd.com

Yeah, I'd take him seriously!

Looks like it was an awesome time. Seeing an active female shooter is great. I really think women should be actively shooting and competing more (hint for my wife)

CMMG makes GOOD stuff and it looks like they do a hell of a job using it themselves!
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 6:20:08 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'm wearing the retro OD green, along with a few others you might catch in the pics.

Quoted:

snipped

Duke, I have shot a few USPSA matches and I am really thinking of jumping in the 3-gun comps too. The thing is I am not to hip on the gaming aspect of it all, but the trooper class intrigues me. Just something about carrying you entire ammo load out during the whole match seems to up the anti a bit.

As far as the rest of your post, I feel that someone in this thread owes you an apology.

Craig

Link Posted: 4/6/2008 6:22:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 6:42:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 6:45:14 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Looks like things have really taken off, and fun was had by all.  Hopefully I can get my next trip back to the States to coincide with a MODCC/CMMG event like that.  Of course, I'll be rusty as hell, but we'll see.

Did anyone bayonet a target?

Erik the Great hasn't been allowed to bayonet stuff in years.
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 8:17:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Duke-Nukem,

You are my hero for using the FAL.

How did it work out for you?

I am just getting started in USPSA and I've always wanted to
go to a 3 gun match or a carbine match with my FAL but
I figured it would make more sense to use my AR. Although I really
enjoy shooting my FAL more. How were your times with the FAL v. the guys/gals shooting the AR's?

Looks like everyone had a good time.

Last time you guys posted match pics I saw a guy that shoots
at our local USPSA club matches. Small world!

Be safe,

EMSflyer
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 9:01:36 AM EDT
[#15]
The FAL is the right arm of the free world.  I don't need an M1A or a G3 clone or an AR10, because I have the FAL.  So, you see, it has saved me alot of money.  

On COF #1, after finishing the shotgun section and discarding our shotguns, we had to grab our rifles and shoot three steel "flag" targets at 100 yards followed by three of the same targets at 200 yards from a standing but supported position on top of a big wooden spool turned onto its side.  Then we had to move to another spool which was standing upright, and shoot the same set of 6 targets a second time.

The targets display a red flag when they are hit, and then reset themselves.  They also provide a nice loud "slap!" sound when hit, but they have a base to them which is also made of metal and makes the same sound.  You can't just go just on the sound itself, so the ROs have to see the flag (through binoculars) and yell "hit!" before you can move on to the next target.

I actually have my FAL (which is an Austrian STG 58 on a Century R1A1 receiver) sighted in for use on the built-in bipod, which attaches directly to the barrel and pushes up on the barrel when deployed.  So, when I'm not using the bipod and the barrel is "relaxed" I have to aim a little high, since the point of impact isn't being affected by the bipod.  With the bipod deployed and shooting from the prone, I have previously managed to score 9 hits out of 10 on a man sized target at 600 yards with the iron sights (which have not been adjusted one bit since that day!! lol).  So the gun is very accurate.

I know I had at least one miss while shooting the steel targets, which were painted a dark grey and therefore pretty hard to see at 200 yards.  However, I managed to accomplish the rifle stage without having to reload magazines and still had a few rounds left in the mag when I cleared the rifle.  The ROs commented that my time on that particular COF was one of the fastest of the day, but I don't even remember what the actual time was.  I know lots of AR guys were banging through more than one 30-round mag before finishing, but I didn't really pay much attention to it as I had more COFs to go shoot!  The rifle makes me a better shooter than I really am, but there's more to it than that.

The FAL is a great, great rifle, but I also know it well.  I just wish I could afford to feed it more often.  I'm convinced that knowing your firearm, and not the type of firearm used, is what matters most in these competitions.  I've seen stupendous feats accomplished with a box-stock Glock 34, and I've seen guys with tricked out, multiple-optic/heavy stainless compensated barrel/match ammo AR15s give up and quit a COF stage because they just couldn't hit targets only 100 yards away.

That's why I thought it was hilarious that I ran my old Smith & Wesson 5906 yesterday.  It was sort of an inside joke that nobody was in on but myself.  See, the 5906 has been on the Equipment Exchange, for $375 shipped with a spare 20 round mag thrown in, for about two weeks now I think.  Nobody wants it, because its not new and tacticool with rails and fancy passive safety systems and all that jazz.  Smith autos are old and boring and just not sexy at all, and gosh they are so darn cheap, how good could it really be right?  But it functions 100% and it hits where I aim, and I have a ludicrously long 20 round mag for it that was put to good effect on a bunch of falling steel plates yesterday.  While some other guys with $1100 pistols (in some cases) placed fairly far behind me in the final rankings.  

Sorry 'bout that fellas.  Like I said, I'm just here to have a good time and make new friends.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 10:04:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Duke its always fun to beat race guns and gammer setups with stock stuff.  

I would wager a guess that at least 65% of the people who shot yesterday did not know where their rifles hit a 200.  I would post some cool pictures and video's but I managed to screw up my memory stick and delete them

And I would also like to say thanks again to AFSOC for letting me rock-n-roll on the MCA RPK it was awesome

Polytech

ETA:
Since I sent my pics off in to oblivion, here is a picture of what 3rd place gets you:

And here is the gear I ran:

Link Posted: 4/6/2008 10:07:26 AM EDT
[#17]
As for the kewl looking dude in the bright "carribean camo" that would be me. I was a Range Officer this match and I actually learned a hell of alot in doing so. We could quite easily tell the guys do do practice offhand shooting and those who didn't. It seems that a lot of scores could easilt go up with that sort of practice.
Duke, Chris and the rest of the Squad Gods are a damn good group of guys. I would be out there with them except I live on the opposite side of the state. Hopefully I will be able to set up something here locally to give our local cadets an opportunity to go through training.
The quads serve a few purposes, they make quick work of hauling supplies around and are the only way to make the 1/4 mile run back and forth to the office. And when the pop ups out at the 340 yard mark needs attention. well, I hate to walk.
As for the "bling bling" gold/black 1911 looking pistol I have (It is actually a Star Model A Super) I have been learing how to use GunKote and that is my first project. I just had to take it out and show it off.

Btw, sure we are all out there having fun but in these photos you will see some of the best damn shooters you have ever seen.
Me.

Chris in the official uniform of the Squad Gods.
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 11:45:15 AM EDT
[#18]
More pics, some taken by me and some by my wife.  If you don't like the pic, then my wife is the one who took it.  

69Camaro shows the Squad Gods crew the features of the new MSAR 556, the first US made Steyr AUG clone to hit the market.

Squad Gods member BaNo looks suspiciously like Fidel Castro, if Fidel carried an M1A SOCOM II that is.

Fidel converses with some of his "comrades."

JKJohnson1911 runs COF#1 using Exile's Saiga 12.

HRSGUNNER begins COF#3.

Range Officer Scarface GaryM peers through binoculars looking for hits on the falling steel "flag" targets.

There were also a couple of "open" ranges available for general plinking.  Here BaNo gets some trigger time in on one of the Squad Gods "light support weapons", which normally fire blank ammo only.  When Squad Gods advertises that they use real steel, they mean it, including NFA.

Erik The Great gets warmed up with his KISS AR15 carbine.

And my wife gets some trigger time behind "Morgan's Hammer".  She liked the forward pistol grip setup, the two-piece UTG forend actually doesn't suck considering how little it costs.

Link Posted: 4/6/2008 11:49:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Cool thread... seriously.

makes me wonder if this is the reason y'all can't seem to fill an order though
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 11:51:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Since we're posting prizes won

1st place in the "Not Nearly As Good As Duke Division" was a choice of a complete upper or a a complete lower.

I chose the lower.

For me all my weapons ran great other than the Aimpoint is useless to me at 100 yards and beyond even with the power turned down to minimize dot size for a bright day and the gray targets.

A couple of guest shooters using my gear weren't as fortunate. They were unfamiliar with my weapons and worse one of my range/practice POS mags ended up, are you sitting down?, jamming the glock She had a hard time clearing the failure and it screwed up a pretty respectable time.

Lessons learned "don't buy junk mags, If you own them don't bring them to a match"  

edit: Duke I believe you ran 80 on COF #1 and fastest while I was around was 63 which was the match winner. We were all ROFLing at the way the FAL kicked ass on the metal.

Link Posted: 4/6/2008 11:54:54 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Yeah because they shouldn't ever be able to take a Saturday off and run a shoot twice a year until they are totally caught up on all their orders.

Why don't you email them every day and whine about it like a little girl?  That usually helps.
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 1:01:04 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah because they shouldn't ever be able to take a Saturday off and run a shoot twice a year until they are totally caught up on all their orders.

Why don't you email them every day and whine about it like a little girl?  That usually helps.

Not to mention all of the range officers and helpers were volunteers/shooters

Polytech
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 1:02:55 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Lessons learned "don't buy junk mags, If you own them don't bring them to a match"  

I gambled on my brand new, unproven (to me)  P-Mags for the AR.  Nuttin' but 7's and 11's!!  They worked flawlessly (and I use lots of ammo on those 200 yarders!!)
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 1:03:46 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/6/2008 2:06:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

SGT Ass Clown.....go back to your hole please.
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 2:22:52 PM EDT
[#26]
great pics, looks like fun
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 2:42:35 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey ABN-RGR! I think we One Shepherd types met a buddy of yours in New Franklin...
Said he stopped some Nasty Guard types coming from a shoot in Fayette about a year ago..speeding.. Immediately, of course, I thought of you!
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 4:08:36 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey ABN-RGR! I think we One Shepherd types met a buddy of yours in New Franklin...
Said he stopped some Nasty Guard types coming from a shoot in Fayette about a year ago..speeding.. Immediately, of course, I thought of you!

I dont think it was me. Im not even sure where New Franklin is. I was at last years sleet and rain fest in February at CMMG, but we didnt get pulled over.
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 4:37:11 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dont think it was me. Im not even sure where New Franklin is. I was at last years sleet and rain fest in February at CMMG, but we didnt get pulled over.

Well dang... That is somewhat disappointing! Well anyhow... He did mention some NG folks he pulled over, said "Rangers" Oh well. New Franklin is on 5 between CMMG and Booneville.
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 5:28:21 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Videos

COF #1 (1 of 3)
COF #1 (2 of 3)
COF # 1 (3 of 3)

COF #2

COF #3

Nice shooting Matthew 10-28.  It was a pleasure to meet you and your girl.  Hope to be at the next shoot out there again.  Good video by your girl.  I would love to see her shoot a course of fire next time.
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 5:41:53 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Out of 66 competitors I placed 5th overall.  

I had to leave right after I shot the last course of fire to catch KU stomp UNC.  Is there anywhere the scores will be posted?

Double A
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 5:42:57 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was wearing the OD green getup because its the uniform for One Shepherd, an organization that helps train ROTC college students in field leadership skills before they get sent to AIT and MOUT training.  Chris Larsen, who wrote Light Infantry Tactics for Small Teams a couple of years ago, bought OD green uniforms for all the One Shepherd cadre, to differentiate them from the military uniforms worn by the ROTC cadets during field training.  You might think I'm a poser for wearing OD green but at least we don't wear current issue military uniforms while training ROTC cadets who are REALLY going to travel overseas and defend our country.

By the way, One Shepherd is the first civilian organization ever to be allowed to purchase MILES gear.  So you guys should come out and play with us sometime, you might have a good time and actually learn something too.  

Chris wanted us to wear our OD greens if we belonged to One Shepherd because he's recently started a for-profit business attached to it called Squad Gods, and he was there with a booth to advertise it and wanted us to help him.  You can read about One Shepherd and Squad Gods here, or you can just make fun of the fact that I look like a fat Vietnam throwback.  Whichever.

www.1shepherd.com

64.184.32.112/cmmg_images/tbl_images/2008_3_Gun/a%20(102).JPG

My M590A1:
64.184.32.112/cmmg_images/tbl_images/2008_3_Gun/a%20(86).JPG

64.184.32.112/cmmg_images/tbl_images/2008_3_Gun/a%20(15).JPG

Out of 66 competitors I placed 5th overall.  I didn't even have a funny looking mystery reloader tube thingy slung underneath my shotgun or anything.  But to answer the original question, no I don't expect to be taken seriously, otherwise would I have so many posts here under a name like Duke Nukem?  Sheesh.  I'm just another fat fuck lawyer out to have a good time on a sunny Saturday.  All I want is for people to have a good time, a smile and a laugh, and if that laugh is at my expense, frankly that's ok with me.

I know what I look like, and if I wasn't comfortable with my rotund white skin being posted up for all to see, then I'd ask CMMG not to take so many pics, instead of asking them to take as many pics as possible.  Its all good, especially when I'm bustin' clays faster than alot of the guys with their tricked out Saigas and FN SLPs.  Even if I do have a big flap of face fat hanging over the side of the stock.  Meh.  

img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/MolonLabe/bustinclays.jpg

That's an amazing coincidence you should mention that book - I bought it last montha nd am in the process of reading it. A fun read and a good refresher of some of the techniques listed in the TOC. Small world!
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 6:30:07 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I had to leave right after I shot the last course of fire to catch KU stomp UNC.  Is there anywhere the scores will be posted?

Double A

Check the MO Hometown forums, but they haven't been posted yet.  Some of us went to the Buffalo Wild Wings in Columbia for food after the shoot.  When KU went up 40 to 12 in the first half... well that's about as quiet as I've ever seen THAT restaurant.  Guys in Mizzou jackets were just staring into their beer mugs like they'd seen their wife making out with another man in the bathroom.

EDIT:  Hoverman, Chris has a new book out which is marketed towards airsofters and paintballers, but the contents are still straight out of the military manual.  

Paintball and Airsoft Battle Tactics

Hopefully the royalties from the second book will go a long way towards paying for the MILES system, which starts at $3000 per rifleman.  The total cost for the systems Chris bought for One Shepherd/Squad Gods just to equip one BLUEFOR team and one "Insurgent" team add up to more than the mortgage on my house!
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 6:45:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Duke,

Wow! He is dedicated man! Good luck with all of the training and it sounds like it would be a blast! It's good that there is an org to help out with the finer points of some of the tactics.
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 7:03:11 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.1shepherd.com

My M590A1:

Man, I wish we had MILES for OPFOR at Robin Sage. Good on ya for supporting a great cause.

I thought you were an M1A guy?

Link Posted: 4/6/2008 7:43:01 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Double A

Check the MO Hometown forums, but they haven't been posted yet.  Some of us went to the Buffalo Wild Wings in Columbia for food after the shoot.  When KU went up 40 to 12 in the first half... well that's about as quiet as I've ever seen THAT restaurant.  Guys in Mizzou jackets were just staring into their beer mugs like they'd seen their wife making out with another man in the bathroom.

EDIT:  Hoverman, Chris has a new book out which is marketed towards airsofters and paintballers, but the contents are still straight out of the military manual.  

Hopefully the royalties from the second book will go a long way towards paying for the MILES system, which starts at $3000 per rifleman.  The total cost for the systems Chris bought for One Shepherd/Squad Gods just to equip one BLUEFOR team and one "Insurgent" team add up to more than the mortgage on my house!

Actually, there is the 3rd book too that is waiting to be published.  This one was written for the professionals.  
Link Posted: 4/7/2008 4:09:04 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Double A

Actually, there is the 3rd book too that is waiting to be published.  This one was written for the professionals.  

I believe Lightning press will be printing two titles from Chris, This book dedicated to the professionals, and a book on insurgent tactics...
Link Posted: 4/7/2008 6:28:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/7/2008 6:37:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/7/2008 6:43:53 AM EDT
[#40]
ost, my tags doesnt work..
Link Posted: 4/7/2008 6:58:41 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.1shepherd.com

My M590A1:

I have no idea who any of these people are but this man seems to have a great outlook on life and a pretty decent sense of humor. Looks like a fun shoot as well!
Link Posted: 4/7/2008 7:00:34 AM EDT
[#42]

Can anyone ID the type or brand name of chest rig the guy in the blue hat has on.

Link Posted: 4/7/2008 8:17:53 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Looks like a great time.  What were the ATV's used for?

64.184.32.112/cmmg_images/tbl_images/2008_3_Gun/a%20(75).JPG

Damn.

On a serious note, does this lady have difficulty with the length of pull on this shotgun? I know that when my wife shoots my rifles that it is difficult for her to sight them properly. It appears that the lady in the pic has good form and I am wondering if that can overcome LOP issues.
Link Posted: 4/7/2008 8:25:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Lots of fun
Link Posted: 4/7/2008 8:32:30 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
64.184.32.112/cmmg_images/tbl_images/2008_3_Gun/a%20(147).JPG

64.184.32.112/cmmg_images/tbl_images/2008_3_Gun/a%20(105).JPG

Can anyone ID the type or brand name of chest rig the guy in the blue hat has on.

That's PolyTechKid. Just PM him
Link Posted: 4/7/2008 8:54:12 AM EDT
[#46]

everytime you guys post pictures of your get-togethers, i wish i lived a bit closer...

looks like fun!

Link Posted: 4/7/2008 9:38:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/7/2008 2:15:18 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

'Round these parts we call that a Gamer's Rig.  

sniff, sniff, GAMERSSSSSS.......
Link Posted: 4/7/2008 2:54:06 PM EDT
[#49]
That looks like SO much more fun than just sitting at a bench shooting a group over & over!

Thanks for the pics!
Link Posted: 4/7/2008 7:33:46 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
64.184.32.112/cmmg_images/tbl_images/2008_3_Gun/a%20(147).JPG

64.184.32.112/cmmg_images/tbl_images/2008_3_Gun/a%20(105).JPG

Its a PPM patroler with shingles, rolly polly and a Tactical tailor utility.  The shotgun shell trays are california competition works 6 shell strippers.  Currently the ccw trays are zip-tied to the shingles, they will soon be attached to blade tech solid malice clips.  This was the first match that I've run this way, and I really like it, seems much more natrual to go to the shells in the same place my rifle mags are.  

Polytech
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top