Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 12:47:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
http://www.kctv5.com/story/24216016/fbi-man-plotted-suicide-bombing-at-wichita-airport

Here's the Terry-rist  

http://kctv.images.worldnow.com/images/24216016_BG2.jpg

U.S. Attorney Barry Grissom announced Friday the arrest of Terry Loewen. He said the 58-year-old man planned to kill himself in the car bombing as part of a "violent jihad against the United States."

============================================================
Loewen allegedly left his sister a letter dated Dec. 11, according to court records.

"By the time you read this, I will -- if everything went as planned -- have been martyred in the path of Allah," he wrote. "There will have been an event at the airport, which I am responsible for. The operation was time to cause maximum carnage and death."

He said the "only explanation" was he believes in jihad "for the sake of Allah and the sake of my Muslim brothers and sisters."

He said he knew his name would be notorious.

"I expect to be called a terrorist (which I am), a psychopath and a homicidal maniac,' he wrote.

DURKA DURKA JIHAD !!!11!!1

Yeah it looks like they rolled up Ricky the Retard.

If the guy was a real threat then yes he needs to be off the street. Sounds like he's more of a nut than anything. The kind of guy that back in the day we would have sent to the Funny Farm.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 12:49:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

What do you mean, "we"?  You got a outraged mouse in your pocket?  You're the only one I see getting butt-hurt.

I remain unconcerned.   Lighten up Francis, it's just GD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sure all 30 of the people who use that airport are greatly relieved.

I'm sure a lot of the servicemembers that fly in and out of ICT are relieved, yes.  

I am unconcerned about your outrage.  The joke stands.

We're concerned at your lack of caring for people that might have been hurt had this plan succeeded, which includes a little more than 30 people.

What do you mean, "we"?  You got a outraged mouse in your pocket?  You're the only one I see getting butt-hurt.

I mean, we, as in the world.  I'm glad to see that people in potential harm's way is funny to you.  And you're right, it is GD, I really shouldn't be getting concerned over retards posting stupid shit (you).
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:16:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I am with Tyman...
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:20:18 PM EDT
[#4]
So the feds foiled their own plot again?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:26:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Target ICT?  Seriously?  

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:30:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Standard .gov management principal.... create a problem, blame someone else, pretend to solve said problem, take all the undeserved credit you can
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:31:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Good catch.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:34:29 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'm sure a lot of the servicemembers that fly in and out of ICT are relieved, yes.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They arrested him 5 minutes after I showed up there for work, so I'M glad they caught him and he had fakes to begin with.  (Non-Mil)

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:38:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Target ICT?  Seriously?  

View Quote

It's an airport with hundreds of people in it in a compact space with very little security measures out front.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:39:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's pretty much it, let's celebrate because  they  saved us from the bombing they masterminded.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:48:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Target ICT?  Seriously?  

View Quote

Yea, I know.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:48:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Good on the feds getting nutters off the streets.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:49:16 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Good catch.
View Quote

But it's like playing catch with yourself.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:50:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Another terrorist created by the FBI. Undercover FBI agents probably begged and pleaded with him to make the attack.
View Quote

The article is very detailed and clear about that.   It's an interesting case of SJS by proxy.      I used to deliver airplanes to HBS all the time, and I wonder if I ever met him.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:53:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That's all 40 people you dummy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sure all 30 of the people who use that airport feel much better.

That's all 40 people you dummy.

40 would have to include the WM across the highway, and the TX Roadhouse down the street.   Not much going on there these days.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:57:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

We're concerned at your lack of caring for people that might have been hurt had this plan succeeded, which includes a little more than 30 people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look, I'm happy the guy is in jail, OK...     but go read the article.   The guy never had anything.  The "plan" was devised by the FBI.  There was nothing to "succeed"
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:00:28 PM EDT
[#17]
The day ICT was saved.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:01:06 PM EDT
[#18]
On fox news right now.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:09:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Look, I'm happy the guy is in jail, OK...     but go read the article.   The guy never had anything.  The "plan" was devised by the FBI.  There was nothing to "succeed"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not talking about this specific incident but ANY incident should something happen at an airport.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:29:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So he never actually had a real solid plan and did not actually have real explosives or the materials to create a bomb.

I'm not trying to bash the FBI but I sometimes wonder if these cases where they provide inert explosives to guys who express a desire to cause harm aren't the FBI out trolling and they caught some retard with a big mouth and a little brain. Someone who otherwise never would have the smarts enough to actually pull something like this off.

Granted there are truly dangerous people out there but the ones who to me are really dangerous would not be running their mouth. Maybe they did catch the next Timothy McVeigh, I don't know or did they just roll up Ricky the Retard.

Just my thoughts when I see these cases. Again I'm not trying to FBI or LEO bash just thinking out loud.
View Quote

Completely agree.  This guy had zero actual capability to do anything without help from the government.  

To me, it looks like the Feds found an impressionable mental defective and egged him on to doing something.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:00:33 PM EDT
[#21]
More fake plots to keep pumping up the terrorist bogeyman and prop up the surveillance state.  I'm sure they were really happy to find a white guy to solidify their anyone can be a terrorist narrative, so we have to watch everyone.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:20:12 PM EDT
[#22]
You know, there are cases where I sometimes feel like the FBI helped create the situation, but this one doesn't seem that way to me.

It's not like they called this guy and asked if he wanted to blow some people up. He reached out trying to contact al-Qaida leadership. He attempted to leverage his position at the airport to get assistance for a terror plot. All his idea from the start. Had he managed to contact the people he was looking for instead of the FBI there's no telling how the story ends.

So, in this case I feel like the FBI did exactly as they should have. Once he contacted them he stopped looking any further. That's what we want to happen.

My two cents.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:30:01 PM EDT
[#23]
What the hell? We're in the news.... Again???

Hot damn! First the idiot at jabara now a bomb at the airport!

Were going places now I tell you 6 months from now everyone's going to be like "Wichita?  Hell yeah that place where they had that bomb and that big ass plane in that little airport?" Instead of this "isnt that where all those cow fuckers live?"

Fuckers better be ready.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:56:54 PM EDT
[#24]
So.  What color Play-Doh does the FBI give out in these situations?

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:46:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Completely agree.  This guy had zero actual capability to do anything without help from the government.  

To me, it looks like the Feds found an impressionable mental defective and egged him on to doing something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So he never actually had a real solid plan and did not actually have real explosives or the materials to create a bomb.

I think that's exactly what it is and what a number of these FBI "busts" have been.

This dude's confession/goodbye letter sounds like it was written by the script writers for Team America.

I wonder how many of his neighbors and family are going to say "he's been attending a mosque every day for months"?
Crickets is what I think we'll hear about this violent Jihadist and his Islamic transformation.

The only thing they'll have to say is he was kind of an odd duck and they never thought he could do something like this so we won't hear from them.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:50:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Terry is such a strong Arab name.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:00:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It's an airport with hundreds of people in it in a compact space with very little security measures out front.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Target ICT?  Seriously?  

Yeah man, I've been there a few times so.........

Not only that, but "blowing up" an airport

This thing has "hey, looky what we stopped give us some more funding" written all over it.  I listened to Gov Brownback's press conference, seemed to take 5 minutes just to name off all the agencies on the task force that stopped this attack. And yeah, he included the TSA so more
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:26:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Were going places now I tell you 6 months from now everyone's going to be like "Wichita?  Hell yeah that place where they had that bomb and that big ass plane in that little airport?" Instead of this "isnt that where all those cow fuckers live?"

Fuckers better be ready.
View Quote

Kansas,,, the NEW Aspen.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:32:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Fuckers better be ready.
View Quote

It'll always be home of the cow fuckers!
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:39:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That's pretty much it, let's celebrate because  they  saved us from the bombing they masterminded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going to have to join the chorus on this one.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:56:50 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's the "Royal We."

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 6:03:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
You know, there are cases where I sometimes feel like the FBI helped create the situation, but this one doesn't seem that way to me.

It's not like they called this guy and asked if he wanted to blow some people up. He reached out trying to contact al-Qaida leadership. He attempted to leverage his position at the airport to get assistance for a terror plot. All his idea from the start. Had he managed to contact the people he was looking for instead of the FBI there's no telling how the story ends.

So, in this case I feel like the FBI did exactly as they should have. Once he contacted them he stopped looking any further. That's what we want to happen.

My two cents.  
View Quote

Everything you know about this guy is what the FBI told you.  And the FBI would never lie, right?
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 6:10:39 AM EDT
[#33]

The guy made it known that he wanted to kill Americans in the name of Jihad..
Fuck him...I hope they bury him deep.  Good catch FBI
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 6:16:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Another terrorist created by the FBI. Undercover FBI agents probably begged and pleaded with him to make the attack.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:00:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Terry is such a strong Arab name.
View Quote

What do you mean?
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:03:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

My two cents.  
View Quote

I tend to agree. But OTOH, how come FBI agents or plants are involved in every single domestic jihad plot that is busted? How many of them would ever have amounted to anything without government involvement? Have they ever stopped a genuine, no-shit jihad scheme in which the feds played no part?
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:14:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
FBI plucks more low hanging fruit nuts for victory

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

FIFY.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:34:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I am with Tyman...
View Quote

So is that the same thing as saying "I'm with stupid"?

I agree with poster that said "So FBI rolled up Rocky the Retard?".   Lots more dangerous people out there than this idiot even if they aren't claiming to be "G hodies".  This was a waste of the FBI's time, a ten year old could have lead this guy on until he fucked himself up. Hey, FBI still waiting to hear who kidnapped the Lindberg baby (1932) or shot JFK (1963).  Time to do some REAL police work!
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:35:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Standard .gov management principal.... create a problem, blame someone else, pretend to solve said problem, take all the undeserved credit you can, demand increase in budget and take away more of citizens rights.
View Quote

Completed it for you.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:43:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The guy made it known that he wanted to kill Americans in the name of Jihad..
Fuck him...I hope they bury him deep.  Good catch FBI
View Quote

Hate to tell you this but if he wanted to kill Americans he could have just gotten in his car and driven it through the crowd at the local flea market!  People "want" a lot of thing but never act on that, or at least not until egged on by someone else. Such as a swarm of FBI agents pretending to be terrorists!
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:54:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top