Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:38:06 AM EDT
[#1]
The guy makes poor life choices, as proved by the 9er gear. I could care less about the crappy ink work. Being a 9er fan is down right offensive.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:42:19 AM EDT
[#2]

Roach said he is writing a letter to Congress, seeking to make tattoo discrimination illegal unless they are hateful or gang related.
View Quote

If you think it over for a second or two, the last line pretty much sums everything up. Not just on Drippy Dawg either.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:45:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Just a stupid gavacho norteño in sureño territory
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:46:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:47:38 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The carnival is probably hiring  
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:50:36 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm sure he can get a job as a roustabout in Taft. As long as he can pee clean and show up for work.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:55:09 AM EDT
[#7]
There will be plenty of jobs for him and all the other the inkies at the "rehabilitation" camps.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:58:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Over the line Smokey
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:07:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Even without the ink he looks kind of like a doofus.
View Quote

Flat bill kind of finishes off the look doesn't it?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:30:03 AM EDT
[#10]
And now your boss knows are looking for a new job, dumb-ass.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:48:31 AM EDT
[#11]
The SRH tat screams pay for my drug test so I can fail it.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:19:03 AM EDT
[#12]

Standing in front of the mirror and he still can't see it.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:38:57 AM EDT
[#13]
At least he removed the 2 lower lip rings on camera so he didn't look like an even bigger rebel without a clue..
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:40:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Take away the tats and I still wouldn't hire him looking at his hat/shirt combo, and it hasn't got anything to do with SF on them.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:45:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Discrimination?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:59:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Anybody got a fuck I can borrow?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:16:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Stupid should hurt.  I wouldn't hire him either.

I used to work with a black guy who always wore long sleeve undershirts even when it was hot.  One time he rolled them up and he had sleeves on both arms.  I felt that he was smart to keep them covered and to have gotten them only in places he can hide them.

This guy, with tattoos on his neck, is never going to get a job that pays worth a shit.  Period.  Enjoy being a self-made loser.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:19:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Inky no Worky..........
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:14:41 AM EDT
[#19]

Perhaps he should pursue a career working a Glory Hole somewhere.

The Glory Hole Does Not Discriminate.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:31:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:37:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Misled by whom?
View Quote

Bush, of course.

I wonder if fucktard went on interviews wearing his special hat.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:14:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Well, I read the first page and came here to post that I didn't see too many dirty inkies in this thread sticking up for their fellow failure, but, alas, I was wrong, there ARE a few...
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:47:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Inkies have been with us for so long, and there are so many inked up 'individuals' out there.  Surely some of them have made their way into middle management HR positions capable of hiring a fine young man like him.

I say we rally for an Affirmative Ink Act.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:53:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Well, I read the first page and came here to post that I didn't see too many dirty inkies in this thread sticking up for their fellow failure, but, alas, I was wrong, there ARE a few...
View Quote

The part I like best is that they're all absolutely convinced that they're able to pass for Normal when the need arises.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:03:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I live in Bakersfield.  Fuck that inkie asshole.

Any questions?
View Quote

Born/raised.

This is a 2 degree of seperation town that usually doesnt give two shits about special snowflakes.

If this turd is Bakersfield native then he is a very special kind of idiot.    Otherwise he would probably have figured out he should shut the hell up.    My bet is on transplant from somewhere else and is trying the whole social justice angle out.

He should soon learn that nobody cares.   It is good he is making noise, now any business he applies to will be able to recognize him and wont touch him with a 10 foot pole.

Guy also looks/sounds like the average meth/drug user who complains about how life is unfair and blames everyone else for his problems.    Unfortunately bakersfield has tons of those douchebags.     No business is going to hire somebody that comes across as needy or manipulative.    This guy screams special snowflake.

I am not a tatoo fan but I can occasionally appreciate nice tattoos.     It strikes me that the idiots tattoos look like cheap crap.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:18:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. Something tells me the ink didn't fuck him up.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:21:59 AM EDT
[#27]
So, because he felt "confused and frustrated" his first instinct was to contact Eyewitness News?

Sounds to me like the hiring manager at whatever company he applied to made a wise choice, and probably helped his or her company dodge a bullet down the road.

If your ink looks like it was paid for in menthol Kools in a prison rec yard, you should expect some extra scrutiny at your formal job interview

Sorry Cupcake, not everyone gets a trophy in the real world.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:29:07 AM EDT
[#28]
This is the excuse he's telling his wife for why she is the sole income earner in their home.

Meanwhile, he spends all day smoking pot and sketching ideas for new tats.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:31:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Years ago if it was a hot Summer day and you showed up to the job interview in a buttoned long-sleeved shirt, they might not hire you.

They wouldn't think you were hiding ink, they would think you were hiding needle tracks.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:36:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think that goes for everybody with one of those stupid ass fitted hats
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:39:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Hot Topix doesn't discriminate. Get your stupid ass there and sell crap to kids that hate life.
View Quote

I think he's holding out for a job in management.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:42:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Inky no Worky..........
View Quote

Nice.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:47:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I never get these people. they get all inked up. sleeves down both arms and stuff around the neck and what not, then are flabbergasted when they cant get a good job. Image is a lot more than people think.

Get a degree and that problem goes away.
View Quote

It may have worked for you but if I had to choose between a inky and a clean skin (most things being equal) the clean skin wins every-single-time.

I view the severely inked-up as someone that made poor life choices....I don't what them making poor choices on my dime.

Now if I was running a salvage yard......

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:48:46 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hot Topix doesn't discriminate. Get your stupid ass there and sell crap to kids that hate life.

Every time someone turns on the microwave his pisses his pants and forgets where he is.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:48:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
*shrug*

ETA: "  It was a good idea at the time"
View Quote

what gives it away?  that flat brim hat or the muscle shirt/jersey?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:49:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Meh, should have applied for a civil service job.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:49:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Every time someone turns on the microwave his pisses his pants and forgets where he is.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:49:46 AM EDT
[#38]
How's that rebellion working out for you?

Service job?  yeah.

Construction?  Trades?  

WGAF?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:54:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Fuck him ..... he wanted to get all inked up and not think about the consequences.

He reminds me of a kid who want to school with my son.

Dumbass had 22 piercings on or about his face.

He was complaining about not getting a job and I mentioned that maybe it was the 22 pieces of scrap metal hanging on his face.

He said " oh but I take them out when I go for an interview! ".

I replied " well then maybe it is the 44 holes in your face and not the piercings. "  
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:00:54 AM EDT
[#40]
It wasn't the ink that cost him the job, it was the flat brim.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:01:21 AM EDT
[#41]

Bill Roach reached out to Eyewitness News because he thinks he was a victim of discrimination and was treated unfairly.
View Quote

That is justification for not hiring him right there!
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:06:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Strap on 70 pounds of harness and tools. Climb up a cell tower and fix shit on top. Heights vary from 150-400' and the work is physically demanding, outdoors, all fuckin day long.

You get to go out on the road and live in an Extended Stay type hotel room for 6-8 weeks at a time, work is 60-100 hours a week, we fly you anywhere in the US for your "time off" after your turn out and pay to get you back to the site, or a new one. It's a pretty cool gig, lots of neat technology (you have to be half smart to do it) and the ability to move up in the ranks starts immediately. Get good enough and we put you in a nice company truck, driving to sites to check on them for $120K a year.

It's hard work but, it's not bad work. Money's good, no time to spend it. The only real downside is that you're on the road for weeks/months on end. It's hard as fuck on a family. Great job for single guys who like to be outdoors and the "brotherhood" feeling of a tight knit crew.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's looking in the wrong sectors.

If he's willing to climb I would probably give him $55K a year to start Monday.

I'm prior airborne infantry, not too bright and not scared of heights. $55K you say? I'm listening, go on.

Strap on 70 pounds of harness and tools. Climb up a cell tower and fix shit on top. Heights vary from 150-400' and the work is physically demanding, outdoors, all fuckin day long.

You get to go out on the road and live in an Extended Stay type hotel room for 6-8 weeks at a time, work is 60-100 hours a week, we fly you anywhere in the US for your "time off" after your turn out and pay to get you back to the site, or a new one. It's a pretty cool gig, lots of neat technology (you have to be half smart to do it) and the ability to move up in the ranks starts immediately. Get good enough and we put you in a nice company truck, driving to sites to check on them for $120K a year.

It's hard work but, it's not bad work. Money's good, no time to spend it. The only real downside is that you're on the road for weeks/months on end. It's hard as fuck on a family. Great job for single guys who like to be outdoors and the "brotherhood" feeling of a tight knit crew.

55k... to be on the road and working 60-100 hrs per week? And you are having a problem filling the position. You don't say.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:12:50 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View Quote
Imagine him with no tattoos, no stupid hat, wearing a polo shirt.

Would look just like any other white collar worker

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:15:15 AM EDT
[#44]
A shirt and tie would hide those tattoos.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:19:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why does it have to be WHITE?

Break out of your race-hetero-inky-bigot-cage man!!!
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:35:59 AM EDT
[#46]
I have many tattoos...... but I can wear shorts and a T shirt to a customers house and be presentable. From the looks of his neck this idiot cant even wear a shirt and tie and hide them all

Im all for ink. get as much as you want but if you cant look clean and professional. Dont complain because you got passed over for a job.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:44:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Hahaha Ryker Roach?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:48:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Whether he likes it or not, people judge Inkies as less than intelligent.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:54:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which is precisely why he has all the ink, only then the disappointment of finding out his employer WANTS him to look like any other white collar worker so they shit canned/ didn't hire him which I fully support.

It is his body and he should be free to mutilate it in any fashion he desires. Similarly it is his employers decision if he doesn't want somebody looking like a freak show representing his business.

The irony is that inky moron is complaining about his freedom being restricted while simultaneously wanting to restrict his employers freedom.

On a separate and far more interesting note, the dude standing behind his right side has an absolutely awesome ghillie suit.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:55:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Whether he likes it or not, people judge Inkies as less than intelligent.
View Quote

You probably wouldn't be able to explain that to him.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top