Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 9:59:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't understand how taking out an add in a paper is going to overcome a sniper majority of brain dead hippies.

Oddly enough magpul thought it was cute to mfg mags in the heart of hippyland and now they are essentially getting thrown out of the state by those same hippies. Oh well, peak pmag tomorrow at 12 noon EST.

Colorado and Boulder was my home before Magpul. Somethings just grow where they are at.

Are the magazines molded in CO, or are they made elsewhere?
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:00:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Out-fucking-standing!
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:00:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice...Been seeing you guys get airtime on Fox News too...thanks for all you are doing
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:00:32 AM EDT
[#4]
The come to my state shit is so fuckin annoying and stupid can we just give it a rest Ten years from now we will have all gun company's and manufacturers in one state tell they ban everything to. Magpul needs to stay where it is.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:00:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
And that folks is how you do it. Now if only Remington would follow that example.

Colt has threatened to leave Connecticut in the past, let's se them do it.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:00:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:00:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Good job Magpul! Hit them in their wallets!
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:01:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys are welcome here in Texas!  

How about we work on keeping them in CO and fighting back these ridiculous laws?

I sure hope that Plan A works out for you.

I do too.

But it gets annoying that, in the middle of the fight, we have gun owners who are more interested in wooing a company away instead of helping us fight.  Woo them if it wins.  Pick up the phone and help us while we still have a chance.

ETA:

And eventually we will run out of places to run to.  Fight it back now or eventually it'll be on your doorstep.

Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:01:10 AM EDT
[#9]
PLENTY of room in Olive Branch,MS.

FedEx headquarters and world shipping hub is just across the state line for easy shipping.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:01:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:

How about we work on keeping them in CO and fighting back these ridiculous laws?

We are busy getting the concrete forms set. Good luck!  
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:02:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
And that folks is how you do it. Now if only Remington would follow that example.

Colt has threatened to leave Connecticut in the past, let's se them do it.

You know, the NSSF is in Newtown. I'm surprised hay hasn't been made of that.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:02:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Posting in support.

Smoke 'em magpul.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:02:22 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm glad you guys are here fighting the good fight. I hope the bill is defeated and you get to stay too

Thanks magpul!
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:02:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Good for you Magpul. I really hope you win this fight.  I spent Thursday night emailing your state legislators. Hopefully members here did the same.
The contact list is in the Magpul forum.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:02:37 AM EDT
[#15]
It may fall under the things you are understandably unwilling to share,
or for that matter be inappropriate to ask here but is it likely or
unlikely that any of your 25 round .308 magazines will be available
within CO before the scheduled date this nonsense would become law?  My
apologies for the question and I hope that there are enough thoughtful
people in the legislature and that you end up remaining within the state
with this idiocy not passed into law.

Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:03:47 AM EDT
[#16]
text?
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:04:32 AM EDT
[#17]
I'd run out and buy a couple mags if I could find them
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:04:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Keep up the good fight.

Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:05:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It may fall under the things you are understandably unwilling to share, or for that matter be inappropriate to ask here but is it likely or unlikely that any of your 25 round .308 magazines will be available within CO before the scheduled date this nonsense would become law?  My apologies for the question and I hope that there are enough thoughtful people in the legislature and that you end up remaining within the state with this idiocy not passed into law.  

As long as I get mine we cool?
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:06:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Good job Magpul! Hit them in their wallets!

Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:07:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:08:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Thats how its done!
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:08:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:08:47 AM EDT
[#24]
I sincerely hope Magpul, and the good people of Colorado win their fight.  However, if they do not....

LOL...  at you guys who think that anybody leaves the Rocky Mountain West and goes to Mississippi or Wisconsin or Texas.

LOL.

If Magpul likes Boulder, than Boise, St George or Flagstaff might be good choices.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:08:49 AM EDT
[#25]
If you want to sway liberals' opinion, you don't appeal to their emotions, but make a case on hard-headed economics!
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:09:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Awesome products and politics.  Great job.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:09:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Even if you win & they don't pass it this time, the millions paid to the libs in taxes will be used against you, always. Why give them ammunition they will use to try & kill you? Make a move to where you will be appreciated, rather than simply tolerated until they can crush you.

Best of luck with whatever you decide to do. Just remember, they will never, ever stop. Never.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:10:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:10:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Keep up the fight!

This is absolutely correct.  If you are not an NRA member then you should be.  BUt even if you are a memmber your dues alone are NOT ENOUGH to fight against all these unconstitutional restrictions of your 2nd amendment rights.

The NRA ILA needs your support now.  These are the people who are sending their top attorneys to these States to fight these insane laws!

No excuses.  Don't complain EVER if you did not support the people who are trying to defend your rights!
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:10:27 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Don't understand how taking out an add in a paper is going to overcome a sniper majority of brain dead hippies.

Oddly enough magpul thought it was cute to mfg mags in the heart of hippyland and now they are essentially getting thrown out of the state by those same hippies. Oh well, peak pmag tomorrow at 12 noon EST.

Ten years ago Colorado wasn't hippy central. It wasn't until recently all the hippies fled California after they fucked that state up and infiltrated out from Tellyourweird (Teluride) to screw Colorado up. Sadly it's why the hubby and I can never go back. Don't get me wrong Texas is great, and we'd welcome you here in a heartbeat Magpul, but we do miss the mountains and the snow sometimes.

Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:10:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Good job fellas.  I hope and pray CO can fight this one off.  I was watching FNC this morning, and wanted to through a large bludgeoning object through the TV when they showed the CO legislature in session debating this bill.  The stupid in that segment was painful to watch.

BTW, Idaho would seem to be a great Plan B if things go south in CO
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:11:53 AM EDT
[#32]
A bunch of assholes were voted in by retarded assholes.

Accept the consequences.

eta. Keep up the fight, Magpul.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:11:57 AM EDT
[#33]
<high five> magpul!  
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:13:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
If you want to sway liberals' opinion, you don't appeal to their emotions, but make a case on hard-headed economics!

Oh, wait, were you serious?

Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:13:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:15:31 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

This.

Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:17:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Well done Magpul!

Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:17:13 AM EDT
[#38]
The ad will probably end up being a waste of money, but it is cool anyway.

Fuck CO, maybe Magpul should go to Texas. That state is likely where we will make our last stand at some point.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:18:11 AM EDT
[#39]
While the people that work for Magpul will care I don't really think the democrats in the state house will give a rip. They will view it as a net gain. They disarm the law abiding citizen and get rid of a WMD company in one fell swoop.

I find it hard to believe that Colorado has slid this far to the stupid side but its jsut  another state with a city that wags the rest of the dog.

Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:18:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You're right the fights not over, but how on earth did you guys allow it to get to this point? God bless Texas!
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:18:50 AM EDT
[#41]
I'm so glad that I've bought at least a few Magpul products.  I'm proud and impressed that Magpul is going to bat for us.  They could stay and continue, but I think they also know that if you make a deal with the devil...  Well done, Magpul.

I'm going to try to stay through 2014 elections if this thing passes.  If those elections don't go well, then I'm out of here.  Plus, I can't leave any sooner as I have too many home improvement projects to finish before I can sell.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:19:07 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, wait, were you serious?

No.  Liberals don't give a fuck about economics.  They'll sit around and watch their states and cities collapse before they do things like pass right to work laws, switch to defined contribution retirement plans, lower taxes or permit resource development.  They love Obama in spite of the economic carnage we've been suffering through for 4 years now. They hate Governor Walker's guts in Wisconsin even though he competently managed their state.  But he did it by defying their self-destructive ideology.  Oil pays for something like 90% of Alaska's state government, but liberals here fight any further oil development because of global warming junk science.  

So when I see Magpul spending a lot of money on a full page ad appealing to economics and common sense, I can just see the scowling liberal reading that and saying "Good!  I want them to leave my state!"

Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:19:44 AM EDT
[#43]
"...brain dead hippies..."

This is the key phrase. I am sure those idjits would consider it a huge victory if Magpul would leave CO. Appealing to those morons is probably a waste of time/effort.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:19:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:19:52 AM EDT
[#45]
If there is anything that might work to sway a few reps' opinions, it wll be this.  Thanks again, Magpul, for putting your money where your mouth is and standing up for your beliefs.  For our beliefs.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:20:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The only economics a liberal cares about is their personal economics.  In my experience, Liberals turn into republicans really fast when it comes tome to re negotiate their employment contracts.

Eta: I know ravens  post was meant to be sarcastic.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:20:37 AM EDT
[#47]

Can you guys post the text of the ad?
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:23:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Says the guy in PA...  a state that has done as much to destroy America as any place, by sending shithead Dems to DC decade after decade.

Get Gabby "Boom Headshot" Giffords to STFU and we'll discuss it.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:23:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
this makes me even more proud to own magpul products. magpul belongs in a free state.

+1

we need a "saluting" animation...
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:24:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Give em hell Magpul!

In the spirit of what's been going on with your company as of late, you should change your name to Reardon Steel dba Magpul Industries...
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top