User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 12:44:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

100 watt equivalent or 100 watt actual.

With LED there is a HUGE difference.

a 100 watt actual LED is enough to run a grow operation off of.
View Quote
An actual 100 watt LED bulb wouldn't offer any power savings over a 100 watt incan bulb

Link Posted: 3/20/2014 12:45:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Actually LEDs can be dimmed by current as well. I built a supplementary led fixture using Cree LEDs over my reef tank and have 1 ohm resistors that I use to measure current as I vary it at the potentiometer on the driver.  Running the chips at higher currents produces a lot of heat though so I used higher wattage LEDs running below their max current  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hate CFL, hence the reason I hated the anti-incandescent legislation.

Thank you Cree, for kicking ass and offer something I would have bought regardless.

Now, you just need to figure out how to do a 3-way bulb.

LEDs can be dimmed with a process called pulse width modulation (pwm). It's basically turning the diode on an off quickly which through persistence of vision makes it appear to be dim.  Regular dimmer switches are big variable resistors that limit current to the bulb. An incandescent light glows due to the amount of current flowing through the filament. Dimmed LEDs still require full current to work so a standard dimmer has little to no usable effect on them.  I suspect we will see new dimmer switches for LEDs that communicate to a pwm controller in the bulb.

Three way LED bulbs don't require any special lamp/fixture hardware beyond what is required by a 3 way incandescent bulb. A normal bulb has two contacts. Current is either allowed to flow through or not. Three way bulbs have three contacts and two filaments of differing wattage. You can power the low watt filament, the high watt filament or both to get your three brightnesses. A three way LED bulb would work exactly the same way. It would have two constant current drivers and two discrete strings of LEDs. They even make units with many individual LEDs on one die.
Actually LEDs can be dimmed by current as well. I built a supplementary led fixture using Cree LEDs over my reef tank and have 1 ohm resistors that I use to measure current as I vary it at the potentiometer on the driver.  Running the chips at higher currents produces a lot of heat though so I used higher wattage LEDs running below their max current  

Yep, LEDs don't care how much current is going through them, only that there is enough voltage to bias them properly.    At least that's what my electronics tech background tells me, I could be wrong considering i haven't knuckled down and read the technical papers on all the new LED bulb tech

ETA:  Caveat to that concerns the operating band for voltage/amperage -- Too little, no sparkly, too much, lots of sparkly which ends with magic blue smoke
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 12:52:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
An actual 100 watt LED bulb wouldn't offer any power savings over a 100 watt incan bulb  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

100 watt actual LED would be like looking into the sun.  What I'm really wondering is if I can just take the bulbs since I've probably already subsidized the manufacturer enough to pay for the 100-125 or so that I would need to replace all of the bulbs in my house.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 1:00:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I ordered bulbs from these guys http://www.newcandescent.com/ and I used them to replace the failed CFL bulbs my new house came with.
View Quote

the .22LR of light bulbs. Virtually everything is OOS!
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A post above states he saved $60/month on his power bill, WTF?  With HVAC, water heating, cooking, and lighting, I rarely have a total elect bill of $60 in one month.  For the above mentioned lighting, that house must be used as a landmark at night for the Space Station.

Not everyone lives the same or pays the same per KWh for electricity. My electric bill averages $400 a month.

Yep. I'm 40 miles from the Hoover Fucking Dam and my bills are routinely $300. Way more in the summer.
For a 1,300 SqFt house. Horseshit.

I'll be traipsing off to Home Depot to retro fit ASAP
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 1:05:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That'll piss off the astronomers.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see LED light bulbs as an easy way to reduce our demand for foreign oil.

Imagine if every street light in America was switched over to LEDs. Less wasted energy used per night for lighting roads and parking lots. You also have a Better CRI index so you'll see things clearer.

My policy is we need to drill for more domestic oil/gas, but also reduce energy consumption on the user end. Changing light bulbs is something that's easy to implement.

They're switching. Fly often, you'll see more and more areas, especially new developments, as cold white at night, not orange. As more mercury vapor is replaced with LED, US cities will go from orange sparkles to white sparkles at night.
That'll piss off the astronomers.  

I dunno, seems like all of the LED fixtures around my city have WAY less light scatter. I realize the higher temp is closer to what astronomers are trying to observe, but it appears that significantly less waste light is heading up.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 1:08:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:   the .22LR of light bulbs. Virtually everything is OOS!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted: I ordered bulbs from these guys http://www.newcandescent.com/ and I used them to replace the failed CFL bulbs my new house came with.
What does OOS mean?
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 1:23:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Then why do all the LED bulbs have massive fucking heat sinks on them?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
$20 for a light bulb?

Considering it lasts well over 11 years, and doesn't waste energy, by turning it to heat, its a good deal. While I disagree with a ban, and it should be left up to the people to decide, in the long run, its much cheaper than incandescent.

If you spent a little time searching - you could find the answer yourself.

LED's convert far less electricity into thermal heat, than incandescent.  However, it is imperative to keep the concentrated heat they do generate out of the electronics, therefore LED's often will have a sizeable heatsink, to keep the operating temps of the diodes at an acceptable level.  They are susceptible to overheating as the LED generates all its heat in a very small and concentrated area.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 1:29:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What does OOS mean?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted: I ordered bulbs from these guys http://www.newcandescent.com/ and I used them to replace the failed CFL bulbs my new house came with.
What does OOS mean?

Out Of Stock.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 1:31:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
How bright is a 100 watt LED ? Is it really practical for indoor use, or is this something that is used for floodlights, basketball court illumination, commercial grow operations, etc?
View Quote

Well I have a 1 Watt LED that is the equivalent to a 40 watt, so if that holds true than a 100 watt LED would be the equivalent to a 4,000 watt incandescent.  So think helicopter search light.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 1:34:40 PM EDT
[#11]
I have about 30 Cree bulbs in my house (40, 60, and 75 watt equivalents).  I replaced many of the 100w equivalent CFLs with the 75w Cree LEDs.  I wish I knew they were coming out with a 100w version or I would have waited .  

The 75w bulbs get pretty hot so I worry how long the circuit boards will last.  The 100w versions I'm sure will only be hotter.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 1:47:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

$20 for a light bulb?

View Quote

Cheaper energy bill and lasts way way way longer. Doesn't take long to pay for itself.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 1:53:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Cheaper energy bill and lasts way way way longer. Doesn't take long to pay for itself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
$20 for a light bulb?

As a rule I am very suspicious of anything "green" because it NEVER works, and always costs more, however LED is the possible exception, but that is only because LED is good enough to stand on it's own.  CFL's are garbage, I have never had one last more than a couple of weeks, and that's with costing significantly more than incandescents,  LED's however rock, I have one in an outdoor light, and despite being left on 24/7, all year long it has not burned out yet, and this is year 3, or 4.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 2:05:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
$20 for a light bulb?

View Quote

Buy once (literally) cry once.

I bought $12 Cree bulbs for my entire house. Pay up front and save tons on future light bills.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 2:08:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 2:12:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Been slowly replacing all the bulbs in my house with LEDs.

Plus they're awesome outdoors. No bugs and I live on a lake.
View Quote

Really, why don't they attract bugs?
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 2:24:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Well I have a 1 Watt LED that is the equivalent to a 40 watt, so if that holds true than a 100 watt LED would be the equivalent to a 4,000 watt incandescent.  So think helicopter search light.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How bright is a 100 watt LED ? Is it really practical for indoor use, or is this something that is used for floodlights, basketball court illumination, commercial grow operations, etc?

I have a 180W CREE light bar on the front of my truck. It's like the sun.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 2:37:43 PM EDT
[#18]
I went with the recessed lighting fixtures from  HomeDepot in my kitchen. They look better  (even when turned off)than the old incandescent bulbs. The old bulbs were never straight in the sockets and had the big gap behind them.

I'll be slowly swapping out.

I removed all the CFL bulbs when I moved in, cannot stand them.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 2:57:52 PM EDT
[#19]
I adore the CREE LED bulbs at Home Depot. Every lamp and fixture in the house has been replaced with a 40w or 60w CREE bulb except for some track lighting, including the back porch light that I can leave on 24/7. I hate the look, light and subliminal flicker of CFL bulbs. I like bright, clean low energy LED light. Even if they didn't save me tons of money or last 10+ years, I'd still switch just to get the hell away from the nasty, flickering CFL light.

I may get a few 100w equivalents for the high ceilings if the track lighting will run it. Gonna get out the ladder and check.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 2:59:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bugs don't see that very narrow spectrum of light that LEDs emit, like the yellow back porch Incandescent lights, but better. It's awesome.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 4:09:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Bugs don't see that very narrow spectrum of light that LEDs emit, like the yellow back porch Incandescent lights, but better. It's awesome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is there a color temp. that works best?
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 4:19:04 PM EDT
[#22]
i really wish Cree would make an LED with a 3700k color temp.  tried a 2700k one today and its way too yellow for my tastes
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 4:30:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
$20 for a light bulb?

Considering it lasts well over 11 years, and doesn't waste energy, by turning it to heat, its a good deal. While I disagree with a ban, and it should be left up to the people to decide, in the long run, its much cheaper than incandescent.

LEDs do produce heat but not like an incandescent bulb. An LED is a PN junction which means they will not limit current on their own and if the junction gets too hot they will fail. Small LEDs will dissipate the heat on their own in most circumstances. Lighting sized LEDs need to be cooled or else the junction temp will sky rocket in a few seconds.

Quoted:
Quoted:

White light is not a narrow spectrum.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 5:09:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I wonder what k it puts out? 2700k, 5000k?
What is the best for inside a house?
View Quote

That is personal preference.  2700k is like incandescent or sunset (this is what I prefer in home)

5000k is daylight.  Would think suitable for bathrooms, businesses and the like.  They eek me out in main living quarters.

Looks like I will have to wait a bit before it will be available in my local store.  I hate throwing away perfectly burning incandescents, just to replace with an LED... wait, wait wait just a minute.  I can sell all my incas to the anti-led guys at markup, being they can't buy them anywhere else..  

Any anti's want to buy some good old fashion, incandescent, real lights?
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 5:25:08 PM EDT
[#25]
This, big fucking time

Quoted:
$20 for a light bulb?

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/20/2014 6:26:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Great job Cree.

However, there is a dark side to this. This only further establishes the liberial belief that if they mandate and over-regulate, that new technology will some how miraculously be developed.

Hence the reason people like Obama would say "cree you didn't build that" If it were not for our government decisions you would not have bothered .etc.
View Quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_Independence_and_Security_Act_of_2007 in short (President Bush, a Republican, signed it into law on December 19, 2007, in response to his "Twenty in Ten" challenge to reduce gasoline consumption by 20% in 10 years.)

It doesn't matter who's idea it was to move away from old to better tech.  I would never have looked at "other than incandescent" if incans were still available and I doubt any Cree light bulb threads would even exist.  Don't be so narrow minded that you can't accept a better solution because of who you think came up with it.  Side with those who demonstrate your shared belief, not what colors they sport.

And yes, you are correct in that, who would invest in the new tech if mandates hadn't changed the game.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 6:31:29 PM EDT
[#27]

Posted By Katana16j:
View All Quotes
Posted By Katana16j:

equivalent.

iirc, it's less than 20 actual watts.

I love my CREE bulbs.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 6:36:55 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
no, it won't,  based on my experience with other "electronic" based lightbulbs. Mainly CFL's and a couple LEDs.  Those damn things have fragile circuit boards and with all the heat generated, the electronics fail. Sure, the LED might be good, and the poisonous mercury vapor mix in the little tube might be good for a millenia, but if the %@$@$@# bulb won't turn on, what good is it?

these new bulbs are a red herring. They are many many times the cost, don't seem to last any longer than good incandescents, and some of them are poisonous to dispose of.

I was  a HUGE proponent of CFL/LED lighting early one, but I got stung. I spent a crapload on lights that just die right away.  I'll wait til these bulbs can prove the actually last as long as they say they do.  Not based on estimates, but when these bulbs literally last ten years.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

$20 for a light bulb?

Yup, the LED light bulb will love you long time

no, it won't,  based on my experience with other "electronic" based lightbulbs. Mainly CFL's and a couple LEDs.  Those damn things have fragile circuit boards and with all the heat generated, the electronics fail. Sure, the LED might be good, and the poisonous mercury vapor mix in the little tube might be good for a millenia, but if the %@$@$@# bulb won't turn on, what good is it?

these new bulbs are a red herring. They are many many times the cost, don't seem to last any longer than good incandescents, and some of them are poisonous to dispose of.

I was  a HUGE proponent of CFL/LED lighting early one, but I got stung. I spent a crapload on lights that just die right away.  I'll wait til these bulbs can prove the actually last as long as they say they do.  Not based on estimates, but when these bulbs literally last ten years.

You have never purchased a CREE LED bulb.

Go buy one.  They are like $10 for the lower wattages.  They do live up to all the hype, they do last an ungodly long time, and don't have mercury like the CFL's (since when was arfcom so concerned about a bit of mercury, anyway?)

The shitty copies from companies you never heard of?  Not so much.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 6:38:03 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I wonder what k it puts out? 2700k, 5000k?

What is the best for inside a house?
View Quote
2800K, IIRC.

I prefer 3200-3500, personally.  I hate the 5000K ones.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 6:38:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IMHO 2,500-2,700 "feels" like the warm glow if an incandescent. As you get to 3,00 or above it becomes blue-white. Great for a weapon light but I like warmer light indoors.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 6:38:41 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I replaced 3 cfl 60 watt bulbs in the past 3 months and none of them were older than 1 year. its a scam and theres mercury involved so its not exactly green.
View Quote
You do realize that LED's aren't CFL's, right?

RIF.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 6:40:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This, big fucking time

View All Quotes
Quoted:
This, big fucking time

Quoted:
$20 for a light bulb?

Reading is for faggots... Ultimately it's WAY CHEAPER than $1 incandescent bulbs.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 6:41:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Nice.  LEDs are the wave of the future.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 6:41:39 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I'm not saying I've had short bulb life.  I saying that the claims seem optimistic.  I'm beginning to test them.   If the lifespan claims prove to be overly optimistic, I can still see significant cost savings in about two years, three would be better.
View Quote
CREE LED's have around six years of history at this point in commercial use.  No sign of wide-scale failures.

Link Posted: 3/20/2014 6:45:34 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
IMHO 2,500-2,700 "feels" like the warm glow if an incandescent. As you get to 3,00 or above it becomes blue-white. Great for a weapon light but I like warmer light indoors.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

3000k is nowhere near 'blue' light.  in the 4000s you're in neutral white territory and >5000k is where you're in the cool whites.  its all really a matter of perception though

Link Posted: 3/20/2014 6:45:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 6:52:46 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
The light from other-than-incandecents sucks. CFL obviously suck, but even LEDs suck, Less, sure, but nothing will replace the light a good Sylvania or GE incandescent bulb put out back in the good old days, when we lit our houses as we saw fit, and not as the government dictated.

The cost game is meaningless. I don't leave lights on for a year. I turn them on, and expect the spectrum and luminosity that is yet unmatched with these pale alternatives. If that costs me a whopping couple of bucks more over the course of a year, I don't care. The result is better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

$20 light bulbs?

100 wat?'s more like it. That is fucking ridiculous.

I don't how to say this without sounding like an asshole. It's the difference between $90-$100 per year, per bulb and $15-$20 per year per bulb. Add in the cost of replacing the old bulb yearly and that disparity gets even larger.  This isn't a case of waiting 8 or 10 for a new furnace to pay for itself. LED bulbs pay for themselves in months, provide the same or better light, and require far less maintenance.

If you don't see the value in that worth the upfront cost, I don't know how much simpler it can be made.

The light from other-than-incandecents sucks. CFL obviously suck, but even LEDs suck, Less, sure, but nothing will replace the light a good Sylvania or GE incandescent bulb put out back in the good old days, when we lit our houses as we saw fit, and not as the government dictated.

The cost game is meaningless. I don't leave lights on for a year. I turn them on, and expect the spectrum and luminosity that is yet unmatched with these pale alternatives. If that costs me a whopping couple of bucks more over the course of a year, I don't care. The result is better.
A good LED will have better spectrum than even an incan.

Try the CREE TW series bulbs.  A couple more dollars, but still big savings from incans.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 6:58:08 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I imagine in colder climates this would be the case. In the South it would be a benefit to not have the excess heat to cool back down. It's highly dependent on where you live.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

$20 for a light bulb?

Yup.

Just because it puts out heat, doesn't mean the energy is wasted.  I'd guess about 2/3 of the time that the average person used incandescent lights, the heat was a beneficial side effect.  In some situations an incandescent light is an economical method of providing heat to a small area.

I imagine in colder climates this would be the case. In the South it would be a benefit to not have the excess heat to cool back down. It's highly dependent on where you live.
Using a furnace to heat a house is way cheaper than using light bulbs.

Link Posted: 3/20/2014 6:59:14 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Hmm. Are these new line of bulbs supposed to have all parts manufactured in the US or just assembled with all Chinese parts?

As far as I knew all LEDs were Chinese made, including Cree just because of they way they are produced and we aren't set up here to make the diodes, let a lone for a cost effective price like Chinese made LEDs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have Cree's always been made in the US?  I know they were always one of the top LEDs on the market, just always thought they were made in China?

If they are all truly made in US I have no problem with paying more for them.

I think they "assembled" in the USA from chinese parts...

Hmm. Are these new line of bulbs supposed to have all parts manufactured in the US or just assembled with all Chinese parts?

As far as I knew all LEDs were Chinese made, including Cree just because of they way they are produced and we aren't set up here to make the diodes, let a lone for a cost effective price like Chinese made LEDs.
IIRC, Cree makes the chips in the US, sends them to China for packaging, then gets them back to actually assemble the bulbs with.

Seriously.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 7:01:58 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I have about 30 Cree bulbs in my house (40, 60, and 75 watt equivalents).  I replaced many of the 100w equivalent CFLs with the 75w Cree LEDs.  I wish I knew they were coming out with a 100w version or I would have waited .  

The 75w bulbs get pretty hot so I worry how long the circuit boards will last.  The 100w versions I'm sure will only be hotter.
View Quote
My 60 watt ones are cold to the touch...  I'm surprised that 75 watt versions get hot.

Link Posted: 3/20/2014 7:06:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 7:31:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
$20 for a light bulb?

Yup, the LED light bulb will love you long time

LED Bulbs have gotten much better.  Cree and Phillips are the only brands to buy for them.  Anything else will fail.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 7:53:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Yep. I'm 40 miles from the Hoover Fucking Dam and my bills are routinely $300. Way more in the summer.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A post above states he saved $60/month on his power bill, WTF?  With HVAC, water heating, cooking, and lighting, I rarely have a total elect bill of $60 in one month.  For the above mentioned lighting, that house must be used as a landmark at night for the Space Station.

Not everyone lives the same or pays the same per KWh for electricity. My electric bill averages $400 a month.

NH deregulated so you are free to choose your power supplier from a number of independents, with varying plans. I am locked into 9.7c for 18 months with ENH, which is cheaper than PSNH's demand spikes.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 9:05:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
IIRC, Cree makes the chips in the US, sends them to China for packaging, then gets them back to actually assemble the bulbs with.  

Seriously.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Have Cree's always been made in the US?  I know they were always one of the top LEDs on the market, just always thought they were made in China?

Seriously.

Stuff like this always gets out of from me.

So the diodes ARE made in the US then?  That's pretty neat that we're making them here in the states.  They really need to expand, but obviously a much more costly upgrade to do here in the states.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 9:16:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

So the diodes ARE made in the US then?  That's pretty neat that we're making them here in the states.  They really need to expand, but obviously a much more costly upgrade to do here in the states.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously.

Packaging could mean shipping box or it could mean finalization of the part. There's a good chance Cree builds the actual junctions here to keep their manufacturing magic safe from unsavory people and then sends them to China to have the lens or protective coating applied. The secret sauce where Cree's hard work lies in the PN junction.  Finalizing the part, QA, binning and packaging are things China is super efficient at doing cheaply.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 9:38:40 AM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 4/5/2014 12:46:10 PM EDT
[#47]
I am looking forward to the price of these coming down about 50%.
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 12:47:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I am looking forward to the price of these coming down about 50%.
View Quote

60w are $7.97 the local Home Depot.
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 12:56:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/5/2014 12:58:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top