BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 2:43:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You are nothing more than a boring troll who hates Cruz.   To address your "troll" accusation, I will remain in this thread until you admit that there is no post history of mine that shows me to be what you claimed and as long as you insist on trying to twist your accusations into something they were not.

Pointing out your dishonesty is not trolling, what you are doing is most certainly trolling. You make false accusations and use names like "Trump puppet" and "cultist" repeatedly and yet I have not evoked the name of Cruz in a similar manner against you. how decidedly un-trollish of me.. Pointing out your inability to admit you were wrong and pointing out your dishonesty is not trolling. and it only exists because you insist on continuing the behavior.

Because I valued Cruz's high regard for the Constitution, I hated that he put his need for revenge before the needs of the republic. I have stated that I eagerly supported Cruz here for years, I voted for him in the primary here in Virginia.

You stated that I made a habit attacking him in "various threads" , you implied that I attacked conservatives and stated that I behaved like  cultist in my support for Trump even while my post history regarding Trump proves your accusations to be false.

When Trump first entered the scene and until it was clear that Cruz was not going to be the nominee, until that point I believed him to be a stalking horse for Hillary and stated as much here many times. Although he had said many things later in the primaries that progressively made that less believable.

I, as well as multitudes of people wanted Cruz to be the one but he failed and Trump succeeded despite all our wishes.

You attacked Cruz.  And then you denied it. That is not your original claim, that is your dishonest attempt to escape from having to admit your original claims were bullshit.

Now it's a proven fact. I quoted you You should be posting the post history that proves you lies against me, That I am a habitual Cruz hater and attack conservatives and behave like a cultist for a man that I referred as a buffoon and, earlier on, a stalking horse. But you cannot do it because I never did those things so you instead try and shift the focus onto something you can prove. That since Cruz's self indulgent blunder at the convention, I have pointed out his failure and related my disgust with his action. Oooh!  you got me there.

You evidently didn't think I was willing to spend the little bit of time finding evidence. Again and again with you. You didn't find any evidence to your claims that I have long been a Cruz attacker and a Trump cultists because they don't exist. Instead you try to change the focus in hopes that casual observers will fall for it the switch-a-roo.  

You are evidently having a hard time living with the fact that you have been shown to be what you are. This entire thread shows you to be a liar, you have not proven anything regarding your claims that I have been a longtime Cruz hater and Trump supporter. You have proven yourself to be a dishonest person.

Don't attack someone, and then say you didn't do it.
You stated lies about my post history and activities here, that is what this is about, that is my sole reason for being in this thread, to provide you with the ongoing ability to expose yourself for the dishonest person that you are, you made claims and called names and have yet to prove those specific clams. Because you can't and you know it or you would have brought the posts related to your claims here long ago. You trolled, you ran your mouth and you fucked up and you lack the integrity to admit your mistake so you twist and turn and obfuscate and lie. it what you do.

End of story. Not even close little fella, we're just beginning here.

If you want to do further damage to whatever reputation you have, continue to deny the obvious. Oh sweet, the guy who calls people things that he cannot prove is worried about his targets reputations. You are a confused one aren't you.

It is interesting that you criticize Cruz for not keeping his word...  and then you went back on your word when you said you were done with this thread - but then you came back and posted after you said you were done ... daring me to find evidence that you attacked Cruz.... Once again, read slowly this time, I stated of my own accord that I was done wasting my time in this thread, with no imploration from you or anyone else to do so but, upon further reflection, I decided that I would dedicate an open ended amount of effort to this thread so that your dishonesty could be displayed for more to see. I did not make a deal with you nor did I take a pledge and break it, I changed my mind about wasting time in a thread. That is in no way analogous to Ted's pledge.  

And here you are with egg on your face. Here I am and here I will be as long as your dishonesty in this thread persists, and though you are a decidedly ignoble person whose company fails to inspire anything worthy, I will continue to rebut your seemingly unending stream of bullshit. with a smile on my face, not egg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are nothing more than a boring troll who hates Cruz.   To address your "troll" accusation, I will remain in this thread until you admit that there is no post history of mine that shows me to be what you claimed and as long as you insist on trying to twist your accusations into something they were not.

Pointing out your dishonesty is not trolling, what you are doing is most certainly trolling. You make false accusations and use names like "Trump puppet" and "cultist" repeatedly and yet I have not evoked the name of Cruz in a similar manner against you. how decidedly un-trollish of me.. Pointing out your inability to admit you were wrong and pointing out your dishonesty is not trolling. and it only exists because you insist on continuing the behavior.

Because I valued Cruz's high regard for the Constitution, I hated that he put his need for revenge before the needs of the republic. I have stated that I eagerly supported Cruz here for years, I voted for him in the primary here in Virginia.

You stated that I made a habit attacking him in "various threads" , you implied that I attacked conservatives and stated that I behaved like  cultist in my support for Trump even while my post history regarding Trump proves your accusations to be false.

When Trump first entered the scene and until it was clear that Cruz was not going to be the nominee, until that point I believed him to be a stalking horse for Hillary and stated as much here many times. Although he had said many things later in the primaries that progressively made that less believable.

I, as well as multitudes of people wanted Cruz to be the one but he failed and Trump succeeded despite all our wishes.

You attacked Cruz.  And then you denied it. That is not your original claim, that is your dishonest attempt to escape from having to admit your original claims were bullshit.

Now it's a proven fact. I quoted you You should be posting the post history that proves you lies against me, That I am a habitual Cruz hater and attack conservatives and behave like a cultist for a man that I referred as a buffoon and, earlier on, a stalking horse. But you cannot do it because I never did those things so you instead try and shift the focus onto something you can prove. That since Cruz's self indulgent blunder at the convention, I have pointed out his failure and related my disgust with his action. Oooh!  you got me there.

You evidently didn't think I was willing to spend the little bit of time finding evidence. Again and again with you. You didn't find any evidence to your claims that I have long been a Cruz attacker and a Trump cultists because they don't exist. Instead you try to change the focus in hopes that casual observers will fall for it the switch-a-roo.  

You are evidently having a hard time living with the fact that you have been shown to be what you are. This entire thread shows you to be a liar, you have not proven anything regarding your claims that I have been a longtime Cruz hater and Trump supporter. You have proven yourself to be a dishonest person.

Don't attack someone, and then say you didn't do it.
You stated lies about my post history and activities here, that is what this is about, that is my sole reason for being in this thread, to provide you with the ongoing ability to expose yourself for the dishonest person that you are, you made claims and called names and have yet to prove those specific clams. Because you can't and you know it or you would have brought the posts related to your claims here long ago. You trolled, you ran your mouth and you fucked up and you lack the integrity to admit your mistake so you twist and turn and obfuscate and lie. it what you do.

End of story. Not even close little fella, we're just beginning here.

If you want to do further damage to whatever reputation you have, continue to deny the obvious. Oh sweet, the guy who calls people things that he cannot prove is worried about his targets reputations. You are a confused one aren't you.

It is interesting that you criticize Cruz for not keeping his word...  and then you went back on your word when you said you were done with this thread - but then you came back and posted after you said you were done ... daring me to find evidence that you attacked Cruz.... Once again, read slowly this time, I stated of my own accord that I was done wasting my time in this thread, with no imploration from you or anyone else to do so but, upon further reflection, I decided that I would dedicate an open ended amount of effort to this thread so that your dishonesty could be displayed for more to see. I did not make a deal with you nor did I take a pledge and break it, I changed my mind about wasting time in a thread. That is in no way analogous to Ted's pledge.  

And here you are with egg on your face. Here I am and here I will be as long as your dishonesty in this thread persists, and though you are a decidedly ignoble person whose company fails to inspire anything worthy, I will continue to rebut your seemingly unending stream of bullshit. with a smile on my face, not egg

If you are going to make your vote count against Hillary you should be posting in a manner that brings your vote the support of the votes of other like you, instead of sowing division in our ranks.

I would like to believe you but I think I will stick to the model we have here and wait for the proof.

Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top