Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:03:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Just when I was going to get one for SgtAr15 for Christmas.....

Maybe next year.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:37:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I guess I need to spend more time here. A lifetime membership would've made a great investment considering the wealth of knowledge available here.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:58:06 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I guess I need to spend more time here. A lifetime membership would've made a great investment considering the wealth of knowledge available here.

$24 for bronze is a pretty good value too.  

5sub
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:51:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

5sub

Ah, yes. I remember my first bronze like it was yesterday; Steve in VA bought it for me for joining the NRA.

The next one I had to pay for myself.

Now I don't have to pay anymore.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 4:27:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

5sub

Yup, I agree. I upgraded myself this morning.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 4:37:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

5sub

Yup, I agree. I upgraded myself this morning.

WOOOHOOOO!

Good Job, thank you for supporting the site.

Now you are eligible for the annual gun give away.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 5:46:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:04:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Uhhhh

Free BALZAC!!!!

TXL
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 9:10:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Damn, wish I had have known about the lifetime option before you ran out of them.

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:09:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Crap...OUT OF STOCK....
Link Posted: 10/14/2007 4:41:19 AM EDT
[#11]
When will more of the Lifetime Memberships become Avail. ?

Always enjoyed this site and have done my best to try to help support it.

To the Staff: Keep up the Great Job !!!!!
Link Posted: 10/18/2007 8:45:03 AM EDT
[#12]
tag
Link Posted: 10/18/2007 8:48:15 AM EDT
[#13]
how come a limited number?
Link Posted: 10/22/2007 5:41:41 PM EDT
[#14]
That rewards loyal, frequent visitors.  Of course, it also screwed people like me who take 8 day trips without internet access...
Link Posted: 10/22/2007 6:08:04 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

* User will retain a Platinum Level membership to the site and all it entails including additional tools and functionality to be added as the site continues to grow. User will never be charged membership renewal fees. Sharing of a Lifetime account with other users will result in termination of account. Account may be terminated due to violations of the standard conduct code or site policy. Interruption of service due to system malfunctions, upgrades, or unforeseen circumstances are accepted by purchaser as acceptable events. If the site is shut down or ownership transferred, lifetime account relationship may be terminated. By purchasing a lifetime membership user is in agreement with Lifetime Membership policy as posted on the site as well as the definition of "lifetime" as described here.

If a person is going to pay $300 for a membership, I would like to think regular site staff would NOT be able to lock the account.  Rather, only the site owner(s)... we all know that there's some questionable account locks that occur.  If you pay extra, you should get an extra level of service... just saying.

Good point. Kinda like paying taxes for years in America only to see illegals get the same voting rights ..
Link Posted: 11/5/2007 5:36:23 PM EDT
[#16]
So I log on to sign up for the lifetime memberships and you guys are out of stock?!?!?!

This just sucks.

Link Posted: 11/6/2007 4:16:45 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
So I log on to sign up for the lifetime memberships and you guys are out of stock?!?!?!

This just sucks.

Welcome to the world of suck.

Maybe next year.
Link Posted: 11/6/2007 7:24:49 AM EDT
[#18]
I don't know what you guys are complaining about, I got mine.  Everything is ok

TXL
Link Posted: 11/6/2007 8:00:47 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

TXL

TRG
Link Posted: 11/6/2007 6:05:06 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 11/6/2007 6:08:40 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

TXL

Link Posted: 11/8/2007 8:40:10 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

TXL

***cough cough cough screwyou cough cough***

Link Posted: 11/8/2007 8:52:52 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TXL

+1
Link Posted: 11/9/2007 2:08:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Sorry if this has already been anseered but:
Why the limited number?
When will these be offered again?
Will there be a thing like the NRA where you can make payments as opposed to one lump sum AND if you are a disabled veteran you get a reduced rate?
Link Posted: 11/9/2007 9:30:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TXL

www.firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum22/retard.jpg

TRG

OODA!

Whatever the fuck that means...  Looks like some "PowerPoint Ranger" got the "basics" WAY improved!  (Basically, see a good opportunity and EXECUTE violently...)

Honestly, it was just a good opportunity to support a great place!  

B2

I'm looking up some of you TX ARFCOMMERs next time I'm down there...  

Hell, I don't know if that means this:   or this:    -- I'll be armed!
Link Posted: 11/10/2007 5:16:04 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

From what I've read about the campouts over the years, the arms will help you with the reach-around requirements if you end up staying with TRG.
Link Posted: 11/12/2007 6:46:05 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

From what I've read about the campouts over the years, the arms will help you with the reach-around requirements if you end up staying with TRG.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 11/13/2007 10:39:04 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BigDozer66

I "are" an Aggie ('85)   and LOVE all there is about TX!  

The "gay boys" you know are teasips or from Houston...   There is NO other explanation...

(Kidding of course... I'd love to get back there, and enjoy some fun... Oh yeah, I still wear Justin Ropers almost daily!)

B2

Pass it along:  CO is COLD, the wind BLOWS, it snows -- Skiing, fishing, and hunting in the mountains suck!!!    
Link Posted: 12/8/2007 10:04:56 PM EDT
[#29]
I am seriously interested in having a lifetime membership but everytime I go to become one it says sold out. I have learned more on this forum in the last month than I did in four years in the Marine Corps. When will be the next time these memberships will be available? I wouldn't join the site any other way I like to pay once and be done with it.
Link Posted: 12/9/2007 3:54:04 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I am seriously interested in having a lifetime membership but everytime I go to become one it says sold out. I have learned more on this forum in the last month than I did in four years in the Marine Corps. When will be the next time these memberships will be available? I wouldn't join the site any other way I like to pay once and be done with it.

If you want to be a member here, you might want to read up on subjects prior to asking others to answer questions, where answers are readily available.

The answer to your question is in this thread....but...apparently you didn't bother looking for it.

One more limited run of lifetime memberships is likely to occure in the first quarter of 08. If you're paying attention, you might be able to grab one then.

Page 9, meet Huggies. Huggies, please say hello to page 9............

Quoted:
No more at this time.

There's an update on a possible second batch in the team forum. The summarize, we most likely will do another batch of 100 after SHOT, but once those are gone there will be no further Lifetime memberships made available in 2008 nor the foreseeable future.
Link Posted: 12/9/2007 4:21:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Will there be a thing like the NRA where you can make payments as opposed to one lump sum
AND
reduced rates for veterans or disabled veterans?
Link Posted: 12/10/2007 4:07:22 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you want to be a member here, you might want to read up on subjects prior to asking others to answer questions, where answers are readily available.

The answer to your question is in this thread....but...apparently you didn't bother looking for it.

One more limited run of lifetime memberships is likely to occure in the first quarter of 08. If you're paying attention, you might be able to grab one then.

Quoted:
No more at this time.

There's an update on a possible second batch in the team forum. The summarize, we most likely will do another batch of 100 after SHOT, but once those are gone there will be no further Lifetime memberships made available in 2008 nor the foreseeable future.

Dude, a little harsh on our young Jarhead there.

TXL
Link Posted: 12/10/2007 4:14:39 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
No more at this time.

TXL

Simply crediting him with the ability to read like the rest of us. Occupation isn't an issue here with all due respect. Truly didn't mean to be harsh.....just to the point.

Link Posted: 12/12/2007 3:30:04 AM EDT
[#34]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

height=8
Quoted:
No more at this time.

TXL

Simply crediting him with the ability to read like the rest of us. Occupation isn't an issue here with all due respect. Truly didn't mean to be harsh.....just to the point.

Believe it or not I do have the ability to read, though if I was required to read anything before posting a comment then this discussion should have been posted under somthing like: Comments? Discuss Here after reading all the pages. By definition a discussion is a consideration of a question in an open and usually informal debate. In response to your comment: "If you want to be a member here, you might want to read up on subjects prior to asking others to answer questions, where answers are readily available," I don't consider page 9 of a twelve page thread to be very "readily available."As I had posted before, I have learned more on this forum in the last month than I did in four years in the Marine Corps and only doing so by reading not typing. None the less thanks for the answer though it leaves me wondering if I should even drop a dime let alone $300 on this forum if all I get is answers like yours.
Link Posted: 12/12/2007 3:46:13 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
No more at this time.

TXL

Believe it or not I do have the ability to read, though if I was required to read anything before posting a comment then this discussion should have been posted under somthing like: Comments? Discuss Here after reading all the pages. By definition a discussion is a consideration of a question in an open and usually informal debate. In response to your comment: "If you want to be a member here, you might want to read up on subjects prior to asking others to answer questions, where answers are readily available," I don't consider page 9 of a twelve page thread to be very "readily available."As I had posted before, I have learned more on this forum in the last month than I did in four years in the Marine Corps and only doing so by reading not typing. None the less thanks for the answer though it leaves me wondering if I should even drop a dime let alone $300 on this forum if all I get is answers like yours.

Lighten up a little and you'll be just fine.
Link Posted: 1/24/2008 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#36]
So - as SHOT approaches, are there still plans to offer up a few more lifetime memberships???.....
Link Posted: 1/25/2008 8:17:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/26/2008 12:12:56 AM EDT
[#38]
I tryed to get one, They are Sold Out!
Link Posted: 1/27/2008 5:45:13 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
It will be a post SHOT discussion, but the plan is to create more lifetime membership accounts or something similar.

I'd like one.

Of course, it's probably obvious that most people want one at this point.
Link Posted: 1/27/2008 6:20:48 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It will be a post SHOT discussion, but the plan is to create more lifetime membership accounts or something similar.

I'd like one.

NO DOUBT!

Since I bet there are over 100 people who want one I wish they would do a lottery instead of first come first serve etc. I don't get here daily so I know I'll miss it when the stampede starts.

Put me down for one staff! If that's possible.
Link Posted: 1/27/2008 7:26:38 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd like one.

NO DOUBT!

Since I bet there are over 100 people who want one I wish they would do a lottery instead of first come first serve etc. I don't get here daily so I know I'll miss it when the stampede starts.

I thought only Virginians used that phrase.
Link Posted: 1/27/2008 8:11:31 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd like one.

NO DOUBT!

I thought only Virginians used that phrase.

Negative.  Heard it for the first time in Texas about 20 years ago.
Link Posted: 1/27/2008 9:35:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Hmmn.  Learn something new every day.  What part of Texas?
Link Posted: 1/27/2008 2:33:00 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Hmmn.  Learn something new every day.  What part of Texas?

Dallas metro area......Irving.  

I'm not saying that it didn't arise in VA, but me and my friends  when I lived in Dallas and Houston were using that expression daily for about 20 years.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2008 3:01:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/28/2008 4:28:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Uhm still wanting one..............I guess.
Link Posted: 1/29/2008 9:03:23 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
No more at this time.

TXL

M4:
I don't post much on this forum in the decade or so that I have perused it, but if you (and others like you) practiced what you are preaching, this post would not have swelled with unnecessary prose.  

Perhaps next time you could just post a reply stating "see Pg 9."  Such a response very likely would have prevented the waste of time, energy and screen space of others that the original quoted post above and your replies have become.

The value of this forum is the acquisition and sharing information that is pertinent and expensive to obtain alone.

The arrogant attitude replete in replies such as yours merely clouds (and thus detracts) from the value of this forum.  While there may be a time and place for such responses, this is not it.

Moreover, it is asinine and insulting to the intelligence of everyone (including your own) for you to accuse the person who was the target of your unacceptable conduct of having your obvious shortcomings.

So if you and others like you would do us all a favor, please follow your own advice: lighten up, refrain and let the information flow in a cordial if not professional manner.

The floor is yours, please use it wisely.

-MC
Link Posted: 1/29/2008 9:20:45 PM EDT
[#48]
All I can say is that I love my life membership....every time I log on it makes me proud to be an American and pround to associate with some of the finest, most patriotic and blue blooded Americans on this planet earth....

It's truely my home on the web!

Thanks for making it a great place to live!  
Link Posted: 1/29/2008 9:46:54 PM EDT
[#49]
any chance these will ever came back up for sale?
Link Posted: 1/29/2008 10:16:24 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
No more at this time.

TXL

M4:
I don't post much on this forum in the decade or so that I have perused it, but if you (and others like you) practiced what you are preaching, this post would not have swelled with unnecessary prose.  

Perhaps next time you could just post a reply stating "see Pg 9."  Such a response very likely would have prevented the waste of time, energy and screen space of others that the original quoted post above and your replies have become.

The value of this forum is the acquisition and sharing information that is pertinent and expensive to obtain alone.

The arrogant attitude replete in replies such as yours merely clouds (and thus detracts) from the value of this forum.  While there may be a time and place for such responses, this is not it.

Moreover, it is asinine and insulting to the intelligence of everyone (including your own) for you to accuse the person who was the target of your unacceptable conduct of having your obvious shortcomings.

So if you and others like you would do us all a favor, please follow your own advice: lighten up, refrain and let the information flow in a cordial if not professional manner.

The floor is yours, please use it wisely.

-MC

[://

I believe that most of the people who frequent this forum on a somewhat regular basis will read an entire thread (even if it's 30+ pages) before posting in it.

There is a reason threads are saved in the archive.

If we are to allow people to continuously ask the same question over and over every day, it would really get old.

Only takes a few min to read 12 pages (roughly 300 posts) to find the answer to a question.

Huggies- Welcome to the forum, please don't take anything personal.

You kinda need to have a thick skin to hang around here though (especially if you venture into GD)

This really is a great place.

Take care and thanks for your service.

Gene

YMMV

GET SOME
GET BOTH
FUCK YOU AROCK
FUCK YOU CHIMPY
WITH BEANS
NO STAPLER/TAPE MEASURE
DID NOT GO TO THE MOON
BREAD
KILL IT WITH FIRE
NUKE IT FROM ORBIT
CAN YE SMELL IT
OP_IN_08

And much much more...

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top