BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:36:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And the vast, VAST majority (I'd guess in the mid to high 90th percentile) would have come out in support of the Police and against groups like that.

Now?  I wouldn't be surprised if those numbers were close to 50/50.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing has changed
Things weren't any better at some imagined previous time when religion was more of an expected societal norm

Everyone's thinks what BLM is doing is new or something. 30-40 years ago you had groups like the FALN blowing up cops with bombs.

And the vast, VAST majority (I'd guess in the mid to high 90th percentile) would have come out in support of the Police and against groups like that.

Now?  I wouldn't be surprised if those numbers were close to 50/50.

That has nothing to do with religion
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:39:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The difference is that our current Dear Leader is a friend of William Ayres, one of the founders of the Weather Underground - a group of Communist revolutionaries who engaged in a bombing campaign.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing has changed
Things weren't any better at some imagined previous time when religion was more of an expected societal norm

Everyone's thinks what BLM is doing is new or something. 30-40 years ago you had groups like the FALN blowing up cops with bombs.

This and this.

The difference is that our current Dear Leader is a friend of William Ayres, one of the founders of the Weather Underground - a group of Communist revolutionaries who engaged in a bombing campaign.

And in our youthful years many politicians were KKK members or sympathized with them.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:47:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing has changed

To paraphrase Michael Richards, 50 years ago these people would be hanging upside down with a fork in their ass, now they are celebrated as social justice heroes.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:51:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Mathew 24:37-39

Philippians 4:4-8

Don't get mired in despair OP all these things must come to pass
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 1:04:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Fixed your citation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wish someone would setup Star Wars in bible verse format. Would be fucking awesome.

"Behold Han shot, and it was good..."
-Hope Chapter 4 Verse 3

"...And lo I sayeth unto him I am thyne father, and he retorteth noooooooooooooo..."
-Vader Chapter 15 Verse 11

Fixed your citation.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 2:43:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
this place is so full of atheists, or just plain ole non religious that no one will get it, OP.
View Quote

You have a lot of religious that are lawless
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top