jesus H christ.

the people here sometimes..

well, let me put it this way. you don't cease to amaze me 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, Trump is going to replace a Reagan appointed conservative/libertarian justice with another (maybe) conservative/libertarian justice and we're creaming our jeans why???

I could easily see Trump saying, "Well, I got one conservative judge on the bench so I should balance it out with a [fucking scumbag libtard] because I was, after all, elected president of ALL Americans!"
jesus H christ.

the people here sometimes..

well, let me put it this way. you don't cease to amaze me 
No shit.  

I just posted the list of Supreme Court nominees Trump will work from a few posts up. How much more do you need?  

President Trump has proven that he will do what he claims and means what he says.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:38:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I really hope Ginsberg, Breyer and Clarence Thomas go before midterms.
View Quote
Midterms don't matter the Democrats have almost no chance of winning control of the Senate. If we win only 1/3rd of the 2018 Senate elections we'll gain seats. For the Democrats to win a single seat majority in the Senate they'd need to win 87.8787% of the Senate elections in 2018. That isn't a joke but the actual number of Senate elections they'd need to win to get a single seat majority.

Something would have to go seriously wrong in a never before way for the Democrats to win the Senate. Just to break even and keep the Senate as it is now they'd need to win 75% of the midterm Senate elections.

ETA: Hell even if the Democrats managed to win every Senate election in 2018 they still wouldn't have a supermajority.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:04:01 PM EDT
[#3]
The Democrats will definitely use the Supreme Court as their rallying cry in 2018. They have failed on just about every other front.  If the republicans campaign with Trump, I think they have a pretty good chance of picking up the 8 seats in the Senate they need. Given Trump`s post election coattails in the special elections and Schumer and Pelosi leading the dems, 2018 may bring a continuing stream of liberal tears.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:14:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
While it is, do you want these sub human breeding?

Think of all the leftists voters NOT casting a ballot because they were NOT born.

Its us or them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To get the base all riled up over "keep your laws off my body!" and "my body, my choice!"

The liberal obsession with the right to commit infanticide is truly sick.

Think of all the leftists voters NOT casting a ballot because they were NOT born.

Its us or them.
sorry, new guy, I'm not agreeing to calling liberals or blacks "sub human."  

Nice try, though.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:48:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Midterms don't matter the Democrats have almost no chance of winning control of the Senate. If we win only 1/3rd of the 2018 Senate elections we'll gain seats. For the Democrats to win a single seat majority in the Senate they'd need to win 87.8787% of the Senate elections in 2018...
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:47:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
<CoC>
View Quote
Oohhhh.  So edgy.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:54:56 PM EDT
[#7]
There is a lot of 3D chess going on here.  I think Kennedy will retire, with his hopes that Trump replaces him with a center-right moderate.

The thought being that a hard line conservative (i.e., strict constructionist) will have a hard time making it through the Senate with the likes of a few moderate Republicans.  These moderate Republicans supported Gorsuch since he was viewed as basically an ideological replacement for Scalia, therefore not changing the balance of the court.  Replacing Kennedy with a Scalia-type justice will certainly change the balance of the court, therefore the moderates will be less likely to support a conservative judge.

The Republicans currently have 52 Senate seats, and the number will likely grow to 57 or so after next year's mid term elections.  In two years, it will be much easier for the Senate to approve a conservative justice, especially one that tips the balance of the court.  I think Kennedy is retiring now because he believes that if he waits, it decreases the chances of a moderate being appointed.

The ball will soon be in Trump's court.  Does he appoint a moderate that will "easily" pass the Senate will all 52 Republicans and a few democrats (especially those that are up for re-election next year-- 3 of them voted for Gorsuch)?  Or does he appoint a conservative that might not make it through the Senate because of some of the liberal GOP senators like Collins, etc...?

My vote is to put a conservative up for nomination and put the screws to the democrats up for re-election next year in states Trump won.  By opposing the nominee, these senators greatly decrease their chances for re-election.  I think this is exactly what Trump will do, especially given that he has the momentum based on his recent string of victories in the House special elections.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:04:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
FFS, people seriously need to get over the whole abortion thing already.  Don't like abortion?  Don't get one!  It's not hard.  The people getting abortions are probably people who would make an absolute shit mother anyway.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:07:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It always about abortion with these people, amazing how much they love killing babies.
View Quote
It is ultimately about human sacrifice, and nothing is more innocent than an unborn child.  

Ever notice how slow the government is to respond when a veteran needs medical care, or an innocent person is imprisoned, or someone's rights are violated?  It takes them years (if ever) to remedy that situation.  But when a state passes a law infringing upon abortion, they will literally pull judges out of bed at midnight to overturn those laws.  

BTW, most wars are ultimately fought for the same reason: sacrifice some of the best and bravest.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 10:14:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What are the odds his 1st choice this time ends up being the other guy that was in the final two when he picked Gorsuch?
View Quote
Pretty good, I'd say. Gorsuch was a good first-choice to abolish the filibuster. Pryor would be an excellent second-choice now that the confirmation path has been smoothed.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 10:18:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
FFS, people seriously need to get over the whole abortion thing already.  Don't like abortion?  Don't get one!  It's not hard.
View Quote
FFS, people seriously need to get over the whole slavery thing already.  Don't like slavery?  Don't get a slave!  It's not hard.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 10:23:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This is why I voted for trump
View Quote
this.

SCOTUS is why Trump is President. Might get as many as 5 justices.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 10:51:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The Democrats will definitely use the Supreme Court as their rallying cry in 2018. They have failed on just about every other front.  If the republicans campaign with Trump, I think they have a pretty good chance of picking up the 8 seats in the Senate they need. Given Trump`s post election coattails in the special elections and Schumer and Pelosi leading the dems, 2018 may bring a continuing stream of liberal tears.
View Quote
Be won in 2016.

We can defeat them in 2018. I don't mean "win", I mean "break their will, crush them, and destroy their hopes for a generation or more"
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:01:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:10:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Be won in 2016.

We can defeat them in 2018. I don't mean "win", I mean "break their will, crush them, and destroy their hopes for a generation or more"
View Quote
Yep---while so many have been, and still are obsessed with the daily drama of Trump hate they've missed the big picture.  Trump may have the opportunity to shape the court for 30 years; when you consider what that means for all of us it's pretty staggering.  There is a very real possibility he will be able to figuratively rip the guts out of the liberal cause.  Forget everything else, the court is the crown jewel.  

So the rank & file libs can keep beating the made up Russia smoke & mirrors drum (that even they are starting to realize is not helping them) while Trump quietly does his thing.  So all the never-Trumpers better buckle up and grab their genitals because if Kennedy actually retires this week the Trump train is going into overdrive.  

May we live in interesting times
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:16:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Forget everything else, the court is the crown jewel.  
View Quote
This right here.  ANY reservations I had about Trump got thrown right out the damn window the day he nominated Gorsuch.

Thinking we can replace a few of the liberal holdouts with similar justices in the upcoming years... oh man, it feels fantastic.

Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:27:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
oh man, it feels fantastic.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:28:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This right here.  ANY reservations I had about Trump got thrown right out the damn window the day he nominated Gorsuch.

Thinking we can replace a few of the liberal holdouts with similar justices in the upcoming years... oh man, it feels fantastic.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Forget everything else, the court is the crown jewel.  

If Trump goes two terms, he may get to nominate as many as  4-5 Justices. That would be the most justices by a single President since Washington.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:33:25 PM EDT
[#19]
I don't give a shit about Roe Vs Wade.

And I can't stand Bible thumpers that want me to believe killing a zygote is the same as stabbing a 40 year old woman with a butch knife.

But I am damn glad that the 2nd amendment should be safe for awhile. 
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:47:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

If Trump goes two terms, he may get to nominate as many as  4-5 Justices. That would be the most justices by a single President since Washington.
View Quote
This one was for all the marbles.

ALL the marbles.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:50:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

ALL the marbles.
View Quote
Most important election of our lifetimes and the Dems snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 12:13:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Most important election of our lifetimes and the Dems snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ALL the marbles.
Exactly.

This one was the only one that mattered.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 12:27:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
FFS, people seriously need to get over the whole slavery thing already.  Don't like slavery?  Don't get a slave!  It's not hard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FFS, people seriously need to get over the whole abortion thing already.  Don't like abortion?  Don't get one!  It's not hard.
That would be a more relevant comparison if you were talking about lefties rolling through Berkeley or Boston and rounding up other lefties to sell them as slaves.   And I would be similarly unconcerned.

Because - once again - I don't see why I should give a shit about my opponents aborting their own children.

I am really looking forward to the increased volume of leftist wailing once someone actually retires from the court.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 2:09:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I don't give a shit about Roe Vs Wade.

And I can't stand Bible thumpers that want me to believe killing a zygote is the same as stabbing a 40 year old woman with a butch knife.

But I am damn glad that the 2nd amendment should be safe for awhile. 
View Quote
This. I'm pro-choice (within reason), but I'm really in this for 2A.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 2:15:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
People seem to have a hard time following Kennedy, but he is really very predictable.  He generally falls on the side of restricting government.  Was he blowing with the wind when he penned the opinion in the highly unpopular Citizens United case? When he voted in favor of Hobby Lobby?  When he voted against Obamacare?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

the best part of Kennedy leaving will be the ability to take the weather station out of the Supreme Court.

It was important to know which way the wind was blowing that day to try to figure out what Kennedy was going to do.

To me, Constitutional law should be taken from an understanding of, first, the actual language of the Constitution, and second, an understanding of what the Founders intended when the Constitution was passed. To him, Constitutional interpretation was what he thought was good policy for the country. Sounds like a good idea, huh? Maybe for a legislator, not for a Supreme Court Justice.
People seem to have a hard time following Kennedy, but he is really very predictable.  He generally falls on the side of restricting government.  Was he blowing with the wind when he penned the opinion in the highly unpopular Citizens United case? When he voted in favor of Hobby Lobby?  When he voted against Obamacare?
 except when it comes to government devaluing your property or even seizing it under eminent domain,  have you even paid attention to three decisions released this past week?   Every indication has been that Kennedy is squishy on gun rights - Scalia reportedly had to water down his opinion in Heller to get Kennedy to sign on to it,  and the Court has refused to address states violating key provisions of that ruling. 
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 2:34:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Monday©
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 3:01:48 AM EDT
[#27]
This is good.  Two fresh Conservative Judges.  Big win.  But what we really need is to replace a liberal Judge.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 3:45:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If he wanted the job I would love to see Trey Gowdy on the SC.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If he wanted the job I would love to see Trey Gowdy on the SC.
Gowdy, Cruz... tantalizing possibilities, but on the other hand they're probably more valuable right where they're at: out there in front of the public, openly and aggressively promoting conservative principles.  I'd rather have them pushing new legislation than rubber-stamping others' laws, and we can use all the name recognition in that area we can get.  As a Justice, they'd be limited to ruling on only those issues that make it to the bench.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 3:49:01 AM EDT
[#29]
My desired end state for this presidency is for there to be 5 rabid conservatives taking the seats of Scalia, Kennedy, RBG, Breyer and Thomas (gotta get a fresh horse in Thomas's seat while we can), and for Alito and Roberts to have to stop being bitches. Kagan and Sotomayor will basically be oddities that sit in the corner and type dissents all day.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 3:52:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The Latin phrase is "stare decisis."  It is a principle of giving deference to prior opinions, but there are numerous examples of the Court overturning prior decisions.  Once a decision is rendered it is not thereafter forever engraved in stone.  See, for example, Plessy v. Ferguson and Brown v. Board of Education.

Kennedy leaving isn't a huge win in my mind.  The vast majority of the time he casts his vote against government restrictions.  Some call him left-leaning because when he applies this to things like gay marriage he says government shouldn't be able to restrict two consenting adults from calling themselves married and, therefore, if the state is going to recognize marriages it has to recognize them all.  But he also was on the pro-gun side in Heller and McDonald, he votes for limiting search and seizure, is dubious of government overreach in things like environmental protection regulations, riled the "liberals" by voting against government restrictions on speech in Citizens United, etc.  

Edit: I can't think this morning.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a Latin term which I can't remember but it basically means let the decision stand and it's a principle that the SCOTUS works under.

Essentially it is intended to make sure that future SCOTUS sessions don't reverse standing decisions.  The only way that Row v Wade could be imapacted--see that I didn't say reversed--would be for new cases to come along that chip away at the edges.

But as I understand it, abortion will always be legal due to Roe v Wade.  There will never be a time when abortions will be illegal in America again.

That's how I remember constitutional law from college because we discussed this very case.
The Latin phrase is "stare decisis."  It is a principle of giving deference to prior opinions, but there are numerous examples of the Court overturning prior decisions.  Once a decision is rendered it is not thereafter forever engraved in stone.  See, for example, Plessy v. Ferguson and Brown v. Board of Education.

Kennedy leaving isn't a huge win in my mind.  The vast majority of the time he casts his vote against government restrictions.  Some call him left-leaning because when he applies this to things like gay marriage he says government shouldn't be able to restrict two consenting adults from calling themselves married and, therefore, if the state is going to recognize marriages it has to recognize them all.  But he also was on the pro-gun side in Heller and McDonald, he votes for limiting search and seizure, is dubious of government overreach in things like environmental protection regulations, riled the "liberals" by voting against government restrictions on speech in Citizens United, etc.  

Edit: I can't think this morning.
Kennedy is the reason Heller is as narrow as it was.  Scalia had to write it very carefully to get his vote.  Kennedy isn't a hardcore leftist like Kagen and Ginsburg and Sotomayor -- but he's not too worried about what the Constitution says either.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 3:54:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Nice try, though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To get the base all riled up over "keep your laws off my body!" and "my body, my choice!"

The liberal obsession with the right to commit infanticide is truly sick.

Its us or them.

Nice try, though.
Interestingly enough, the last part of that is how we got abortion on demand in this country, and Planned Parenthood was founded by the woman who drove that train for decades.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 3:59:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
There is a Latin term which I can't remember but it basically means let the decision stand and it's a principle that the SCOTUS works under.

Essentially it is intended to make sure that future SCOTUS sessions don't reverse standing decisions.  The only way that Row v Wade could be imapacted--see that I didn't say reversed--would be for new cases to come along that chip away at the edges.

But as I understand it, abortion will always be legal due to Roe v Wade.  There will never be a time when abortions will be illegal in America again.

That's how I remember constitutional law from college because we discussed this very case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wouldn't there have to be a case with some sort of legal standing be submitted to the court for there to even be a chance for Roe to be overturned? What legal standing could one use to bring such a case? 

It's a legal theory, it's not law.

SCOTUS has reversed itself numerous times in history.  Abortion on demand is unlikely to remain legal in the US forever -- it probably has another ten years or so until it will wind up heavily restricted, and maybe 30 or 40 years from now people will look back on that era just like we look back at slavery today.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 4:16:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Pretty good, I'd say. Gorsuch was a good first-choice to abolish the filibuster. Pryor would be an excellent second-choice now that the confirmation path has been smoothed.
View Quote
Gorsuch was an amazing choice regardless of any circumstances surrounding his nomination.

I'm sure I've posted this on this board enough that some folks may wonder if I have Gorsuch's dick in my mouth as I type this, but he is truly the crystalized example of what a perfect Justice ought to be.

Gorsuch may be a conservative, but he's not a conservative activist. He's a constitutionalist. He understands what his role is within our government and how important it is that he doesn't step outside those boundaries. The judiciary branch is not supposed to decide what the law SHOULD be, that's the legislative branch's job. His role is just to make sure they don't violate the constitution when they do it.

The single most important characteristic in any SCJ nominee is that they understand and respect the fact that they're not supposed to use their powers to advance ideological/political agendas that they agree with.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 6:02:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Nice try, though.
View Quote
So they attack people like you, beat them up, vandalize their property for just having a MAGA or Trump hat, sticker, etc on, they vote to disarm you, robbing you of your right to self defense and self determination, and me calling them names upsets you?

Wow, way to focus on what really matters, the feels of the enemy.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 6:04:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Interestingly enough, the last part of that is how we got abortion on demand in this country, and Planned Parenthood was founded by the woman who drove that train for decades.
View Quote
So you are telling me you would rather have tens of millions more enemy voters voting in favor of disarming you? Yes or No?
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 6:52:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So you are telling me you would rather have tens of millions more enemy voters voting in favor of disarming you? Yes or No?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your premise is false.  

And genocide is still wrong, even if you don't like the people being murdered.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 6:57:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Believe it when i see it........and even then i might not.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 7:21:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Overturn Roe vs Wade?

Oh great, Whirlstar for Everybody.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 7:36:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This is good.  Two fresh Conservative Judges.  Big win.  But what we really need is to replace a liberal Judge.
View Quote
Replacing the swing vote is a step in the right direction 

Although, here's to hoping the swing vote isn't replaced with another swing vote 
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 7:55:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Nice try, though.
View Quote
Skin color is irrelevant.

Liberals, on the other hand, of any color, would have to work hard to earn the title of subhuman. They aren't good enough to be considered subhuman.

They are sub dung beetle.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 8:53:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Midterms don't matter the Democrats have almost no chance of winning control of the Senate. If we win only 1/3rd of the 2018 Senate elections we'll gain seats. For the Democrats to win a single seat majority in the Senate they'd need to win 87.8787% of the Senate elections in 2018. That isn't a joke but the actual number of Senate elections they'd need to win to get a single seat majority.

Something would have to go seriously wrong in a never before way for the Democrats to win the Senate. Just to break even and keep the Senate as it is now they'd need to win 75% of the midterm Senate elections.

ETA: Hell even if the Democrats managed to win every Senate election in 2018 they still wouldn't have a supermajority.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They need to flip 3 Senate seats to get it to 49/49/2, with the 2 being Independents who will vote D 100% of the time. If they flip 2, it would be 50/48/2, making it 50/50, but with a Republican majority and a Republican VP to break ties.

The only R I see in any danger whatsoever right now is Heller in NV.

I couldn't imagine where the other 2 would come from.

Now, 2020 is where the bloodbath for Rs could be if we don't start making some progress.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 9:13:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
They need to flip 3 Senate seats to get it to 49/49/2, with the 2 being Independents who will vote D 100% of the time. If they flip 2, it would be 50/48/2, making it 50/50, but with a Republican majority and a Republican VP to break ties.

Now, 2020 is where the bloodbath for Rs could be if we don't start making some progress.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They would also need to win all 23 seats that are up in 18 plus flip three additional.  Many of those seats are in states Trump won.

The odds don't look good for them.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 9:14:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Your premise is false.  

View Quote
 What genocide? Zygotes are not an ethnicity or nationality.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 9:19:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
They would also need to win all 23 seats that are up in 18 plus flip three additional.  Many of those seats are in states Trump won.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indiana, Missouri, and ND are going to be tough, and there's no way they hold all three.

FL & Montana will be interesting, too.

They're not getting the Senate. And they need to flip damn near 50 House seats. Has that ever been done before?
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 9:21:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your premise is false.  

Really?  How does biology work on your planet?
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 9:22:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Why do we need to nominate a center-right moderate?

Are Kagan and Sotomayor center left moderates?!?!

Why does the right always feel like going to the center is what we need to win? Especially after we nominated two moderates for POTUS who lost - and a "far right nutjob" that won.

It's like the right never learns anything. Remember - it was a GWB center-right moderate that left us with Obamacare.

The Dems play the long game. Why don't we? We won't lose the senate, but let's pretend we do. So what? Nominate and confirm a 25 year old right wing AR15.com member to the senate. We've got a good 5 decades of good opinions and even if we lose in '18 (we won't) we will overturn all the laws they try to pass.

This isn't hard. Why trade 2 years of senate majority for 30+ SCOTUS rulings?
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 9:25:38 AM EDT
[#47]
If true, let me check to see if I'm tired of winning.

Nope, not tired, FUCK YEAAH!

This is why I voted for Trump.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 10:02:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Jesus people, don't like murder?  Don't murder anyone.  Its fucking simple as shit.  We don't need government getting involved!
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 10:12:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Why do we need to nominate a center-right moderate?

Are Kagan and Sotomayor center left moderates?!?!

Why does the right always feel like going to the center is what we need to win? Especially after we nominated two moderates for POTUS who lost - and a "far right nutjob" that won.

It's like the right never learns anything. Remember - it was a GWB center-right moderate that left us with Obamacare.

The Dems play the long game. Why don't we? We won't lose the senate, but let's pretend we do. So what? Nominate and confirm a 25 year old right wing AR15.com member to the senate. We've got a good 5 decades of good opinions and even if we lose in '18 (we won't) we will overturn all the laws they try to pass.

This isn't hard. Why trade 2 years of senate majority for 30+ SCOTUS rulings?
View Quote
Very fine post.

We let Obama have far left Kagan and Sotomayer (who both lied their asses off about their beliefs during their confirmation hearings), now it's our turn.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 10:44:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I know that, so do GOP'ers..but it is settled law.

You are right, no matter what the fact's are, their will be lies.
View Quote
There is no such thing as "settled law" to five justices of the S.Ct.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top