Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:00:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Yuck it up now fellas... its all fun and games when its on the other side of the government provided  i-phone.

But one day.... sooner rather than later..... one day these characters are going to turn their collective ire against all of the hard working people who now just kick back and laugh at their antics... en mass... in force.

Let that sink in real good.....

If you think you are ready, you're not.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:03:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Can someone translate what these fine citizens are saying in the video?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:05:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks for the translation
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Birmingham, Memphis, Orlando or Atlanta?

I think he said Baltimore somewhere around the 5min mark.

Or it could've been "Ban the whore!" I'm not sure.

Thanks for the translation

I don't think it was Baltimore because none of the cats had plates on the front like MD tags. Of course, they may not have the cars registered.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:14:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yuck it up now fellas... its all fun and games when its on the other side of the government provided  i-phone.

But one day.... sooner rather than later..... one day these characters are going to turn their collective ire against all of the hard working people who now just kick back and laugh at their antics... en mass... in force.

View Quote

pshhhh bullshit, I'm more than ready. I've been waiting for that to happen.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:15:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Apparently food stamps ran out this day, all they wanted to do is eat.

"Let em eat"
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:17:50 AM EDT
[#6]
If you listen close, you can learn how this started:

"Yo, man, what he do?"

"Aw, man, that one dude said 1911 was better than a Glock."

"Aw sheeeet."
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:18:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is why I regularly go to the range.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:19:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Export to Liberia.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:20:47 AM EDT
[#9]
This is one of the fine dwellings I got to work in. Notice the tire (two actually)...

He got the hubcaps to go along with them. I'm sure if I would have dug around enough I would have found the wheels...

This was all stolen mail...

The tenant was already evicted (after filling the place with natural gas and threatening to blow the place) so I felt I had the right to take pictures of what my tax dollars were paying for
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:21:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

seriously do you think any of those morons would stick around as soon as some bullets started flying and actually hitting bodies. i doubt it, they would turn and run
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:21:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Baseball bat?

Needs more autoloading shotgun, for the win.
View Quote

I think just the sight of an M91/30 Mosin Nagant with the bayonet mounted would be enough to send everyone trying to get into the apartment scattering.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:22:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Page 3 and nobody quoted our great President? - "if I had a son, he'd look like those guys."

Thug life. Those folks are allowed to vote, you know. It's a right, they're entitled to it.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:25:00 AM EDT
[#13]
these people seem very confused on how to eat properly.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:31:32 AM EDT
[#14]
I'd love to see this again with a British guy narrating like one of those PBS nature documentaries.

I think the males were attempting to establish dominance, but the constant reference to eating leads me to believe that they are day walkers.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:46:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Such a rich and vibrant culture that offers so much to society as a whole.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:50:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Who keeps an unmounted Continental tire in their living room?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:52:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Who keeps an unmounted Continental tire in their living room?
View Quote

I think the rope it was hanging from broke during the fight.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:53:13 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm pretty sure I've seen this video on the Discovery Channel once.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:53:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Ban stools for the kids
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:06:19 AM EDT
[#20]
What a rich and vibrant culture to raise children in.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:18:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
All part of the plan to destroy western civilization.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:34:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Which one of these characters could even jump start a vehicle?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:40:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Guh, I feel bad for the future generations of America, at the rate the poor African American population is growing our nation will be one big ghetto someday.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:43:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Coming to a neighborhood ("da hood") near you soon.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:45:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

seriously do you think any of those morons would stick around as soon as some bullets started flying and actually hitting bodies. i doubt it, they would turn and run
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if more than half of them pulled out their own and started shooting back. Glock fo T's yo.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:46:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Coming to a neighborhood ("da hood") near you soon.
View Quote

Yeah...Imagine that bunch next door...
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:47:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Not one gun in that whole situation?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:49:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
These animals provide zero worth or value added to our society.
View Quote

You mean less than zero.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:52:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You forgot Air Conditioning.....

And an electric bill that's most likely subsidized too.....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You can live in the projects.. have new clothes, new shoes and the latest cell phone. Fucking Tea Party is the root cause of this.  

You forgot Air Conditioning.....

And an electric bill that's most likely subsidized too.....

Don't forget free healthcare and a college education.  These things are all basic human rights that everyone deserves.  I'm pretty sure it's in the constitution.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:53:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Those are the kind of people HUD and holder want living next to you. Kind of people the left media want to see with your daughter. Ha ha funny vid. Joke's on you.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:02:06 AM EDT
[#31]
What was with the stool?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:06:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Reality is racist?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's racist!

Reality is racist?

Just don't point out specifics or your account will be locked.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:11:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It appears that fine young man wants to return a stool he borrowed.  
View Quote

As others have said, watching that made my head hurt.  Didn't seem to make any sense at all.

It usually doesn't escalate to that point in these parts because the moment someone kicks the door in an attempt to force entry it is considered grounds for use of lethal force around here.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:13:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Lotta iPhones  in that video.
View Quote

I'd like to know where they are getting the money for smart phones and the associated phone plans?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:15:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'd like to know where they are getting the money for smart phones and the associated phone plans?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obama phone. They got the Upgraydde for voting for him more than once last election.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:18:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

You obviously haven't spent much time dealing with these types.

They are cowards, ignorant ones at that.

THe most they will ever do is riot and burn a few buildings down, mostly ones in their own neighborhoods.

If they managed to organize, the minute they started taking casulaties they would fall apart.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:18:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Fucking savages .....slag-fucked-savages .

Quoted:

Why did the people inside the apartment not immediately shoot the people who entered illegally?
View Quote
Probably pawned their gats to buy ammo .

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:26:57 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The cities will break down first . The strongest and luckiest will fight and claw their way to the alpha position and either kill or enslave the subordinates .

Once the merry band of marauders has used up every resource in their city , they will move out in all directions in search of more booty to plunder .

That's when the real fun will begin

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:27:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Obama phone. They got the Upgraydde for voting for him more than once last election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently I'm doing something wrong then.  I live in a middle class neighborhood where the homes and yards tend to be clean and maintained, yet I don't have a smart phone yet.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:33:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Just Think WE paid for and are paying for this
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:33:21 AM EDT
[#42]
I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:36:52 AM EDT
[#43]
I remember there was a effort to try and pass some kind of funding that would give these kind of people the chance to move out of the bad neighborhoods, giving them a chance to not be product of their environment. I think it also had something to do with equality of living as well.  Anyways, they were discussing this on the radio and I called in. I told them that I was totally against them trying to "relocate" some of these people.  I want them right where they are because I know where these people live and know how to avoid them and the areas they live in.  I don't want these kinds of people dispersed into the good neighborhoods and bringing there unique and vibrant culture with them.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:48:09 AM EDT
[#44]
They all sounded like broken records. A lot of repeating themselves in the video. And as others have said was the dispute over some food? Everyone just wanted to eat.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:54:34 AM EDT
[#45]
if certain groups think that the democratic party is taking care of them and has their best interest at heart then think again.....makes one wonder...where would we be without welfare?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:56:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The cities will break down first . The strongest and luckiest will fight and claw their way to the alpha position and either kill or enslave the subordinates .

Once the merry band of marauders has used up every resource in their city , they will move out in all directions in search of more booty to plunder .

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bring it.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:57:52 AM EDT
[#47]
This truly is not the fault of those in the video, if you are a student of history you will realize that it all started under LBJ's Great Society program and has been expanded upon by every democrat since then. You can't blame people for being lazy, we are all. These people have been institutionalized just like prisoners.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:00:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
This truly is not the fault of those in the video, if you are a student of history you will realize that it all started under LBJ's Great Society program and has been expanded upon by every democrat since then. You can't blame people for being lazy, we are all. These people have been institutionalized just like prisoners.
View Quote

bingo..
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:01:49 AM EDT
[#49]
It seriously breaks my fucking heart to go back to the school/neighborhood where I grew up. The school system started bussing in kids from Cleveland as part of some liberal wet dream of providing inner city kids with a decent education and safe environment. By the late 90's (when I got out) it was starting to get bad. Now (and I'm not even joking) the school is riddled with metal detectors and the neighborhood looks like Mogadishu or some other third world African shithole.

I've seen this same shit happen all over. America is being destroyed one city at a time, and because of our overdeveloped culture of political correctness it's not even safe to address the phenomenon in a public forum.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:02:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Everyone must bear some level of accountability for their actions.

That said, you make a good point that we shouldn't be surprised by this cultural phenomenon when our nation is subsidizing it.  Subsidize any lifestyle and you'll see it marginally increase.  When subsidizing goes on long enough, the results are no longer just "marginal".
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top