Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 12:26:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Aw, screw it. I'll make the jump, you seem like a decent guy.

Log out and back in.

Seriously.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 8:06:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Were are you in KY? If you're close enough I'll give you a round.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stand by for good advice OP,

Try the tech forums. Many well known (non-team) members there.

AR Variants is just one example.

But remember to leave the BS in GD, when you go into a tech forum as it's not tolerated there.

Good advice over, contuine hazing OP.

I received some good advice a year or so ago when I was building my AR.  That's actually how I found this site.  I haven't been able to acquire much in the way of ammo, so I haven't put a single round through it yet.  It's been sitting in my closet for nearly a year now...

As someone that works 2 jobs, I'll never understand how an individual can let a rifle sit for over a year like that and never shoot it. I am saddened by this, OP.

As am I.

Were are you in KY? If you're close enough I'll give you a round.

Screw that.  If your close enough we need to go shooting some weekend.  I've got a couple spots that I have access to.  I'm in BG.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 8:08:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Aw, screw it. I'll make the jump, you seem like a decent guy.

Log out and back in.

Seriously.
View Quote

Wow, thank you.  Like I said before.  I'll pay it forward when I can.  PM inbound.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 8:39:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That and the little green button sure are handy

BOTD is overrated though..........
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I do it for the Subscriptions button.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

That and the little green button sure are handy

BOTD is overrated though..........

this
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 8:53:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You heart-less soul.  I just did the walk of shame to the wife for cash and paid.  "What is ARFCOM" she asked, is it "boolets, powder, a new firearm, reloading stuffs, optics?"  I said no, its more like paying for a hooker to stomp on your balls.  She smiled and said "go for it"....I think a "dumb-ass" was whispered but not sure.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Im telling you non-Team members, dig through your spare parts box and sell stuff on the EE.  $24 will come quickly.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

You heart-less soul.  I just did the walk of shame to the wife for cash and paid.  "What is ARFCOM" she asked, is it "boolets, powder, a new firearm, reloading stuffs, optics?"  I said no, its more like paying for a hooker to stomp on your balls.  She smiled and said "go for it"....I think a "dumb-ass" was whispered but not sure.  

My current membership was the result of winning a bet with another Arfcommer in thread on the Walking Dead TV show.

Link Posted: 9/4/2014 9:05:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Ya see all the responses ya get when ya press the right buttons Oh, and Jane, my wife says you look a lot like her when she was a kid.  Just say'n.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Paying members are elitist thugs who buy the right to violate coc.

I've been given a timeout for coc violating comments I made to a paying member. Paying members have not been given timeouts for doing the same to me.

BUT.....THEY are paying for this "service".  Gotta be some perks to paying.  
    I've seen what GD does to female noobies who unwisely post pics of themselves revealing too much(but no coc).  Especially the girls here...jealousy, envy. I don't blame them for ignoring "the freeloaders"; as called by one Staff Member.  Apparently non-payers are THIEVES ; of course they help build the site, support the bizz on the site.  OH WELL....that's life.  For ME it's when I hit 5k posts, that's MY goal.  Then maybe I can see all those neked pics they show in BOYT.  OH yeah, what about DONATIONS?  I may have to get permission to be a paying non freeloader.

Who among the ARFettes have you seen do this?

Ya see all the responses ya get when ya press the right buttons Oh, and Jane, my wife says you look a lot like her when she was a kid.  Just say'n.

I was just wondering, because pretty much all the women here are very welcoming to new female members.  I didn't realize you were just doing a little COC #1 trolling.  Carry on, then.

By the way, give my regards to your wife; tell her we'd love to have her join us.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 10:45:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Well look at this.
4 pages and a team membership.

Where's your hair shirt now, Josh?

Link Posted: 9/4/2014 10:46:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Looking at this post from the other side.  Can't believe it got so many responses knowing what I know now...

Link Posted: 9/4/2014 10:47:34 AM EDT
[#9]
disregard
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 2:17:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Screw that.  If your close enough we need to go shooting some weekend.  I've got a couple spots that I have access to.  I'm in BG.
View Quote

Northern Ky. I've the range part covered.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top