BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 12:05:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm skeptical of anything the OP says.  The people that claim there will be no drama for them are usually the ones that like to create drama for everyone else.

Kinda like what's happening here.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 12:08:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
A buddy of mine has a situation with a guy who is claiming he's a vet with PTSD and is using that as an excuse to be a prick. He's making all kinds of wild claims about what he did in the service and my buddy wants to get to the truth.

Is there a way for a private citizen to legally verify that kind of information, or is that personal info that is protected?
View Quote

So you are thinking that, if you can find his service record and confront him with it, it will change his personality so he no longer acts like a prick.

Good luck with that.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 12:24:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
A buddy of mine has a situation with a guy who is claiming he's a vet with PTSD and is using that as an excuse to be a prick. He's making all kinds of wild claims about what he did in the service and my buddy wants to get to the truth.

Is there a way for a private citizen to legally verify that kind of information, or is that personal info that is protected?
View Quote

If it's work related your buddy is prolly fucked.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top