Quoted:

You are the wind beneath my self song.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
When did gender assignment become more complicated than organic chemistry?

When freedom happened.

And the breath with which I sing it.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:34:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Now, all my ARs are Cis-normative, and I feel kind of bad about that, but I also do not want to go to a trans-piston system because its not part of my self-value assessment.

I would like a gender-fluid AR so that I could feel good about not conforming to rape culture and heteronormative oppression, but I dont think they make one?

Any suggestions?

(Cis-ecto-normative people check your privilege before posting)

View Quote

Cis-normative, trans-piston, gender fluid, heteronormative oppression, rape culture?  And the cis-ecto-normative label,  what the hell is that one?  I need a dictionary...

I'll go ahead and assume that it is due to my heterosexual white male privilege.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:35:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Cis-normative, trans-piston, gender fluid, heteronormative oppression, rape culture?  And the cis-ecto-normative label,  what the hell is that one?  I need a dictionary...

I'll go ahead and assume that it is due to my heterosexual white male privilege.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now, all my ARs are Cis-normative, and I feel kind of bad about that, but I also do not want to go to a trans-piston system because its not part of my self-value assessment.

I would like a gender-fluid AR so that I could feel good about not conforming to rape culture and heteronormative oppression, but I dont think they make one?

Any suggestions?

Step out of you're heterocage and all will be revealed repressor.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:35:59 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Any suggestions?

You would be correct in your assumption, you cis-male.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:37:17 AM EDT
[#5]
penetrate everything
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:39:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any suggestions?

I can't find the door.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:40:10 AM EDT
[#7]
AK-  very cis-masculine (large, prominent reciprocating piston,  obscene ammosperm storage dangling below the "weapon", and it constantly has wood)

But hey, then you can decide if you want your heterocage made of stamped sheetmetal or milled steel.    
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:42:31 AM EDT
[#8]
RA must have founds some gooood stuff....

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:47:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any suggestions?

So was this an insult, or were you advising me of my proper grouping?  Do I wear this on my shirt like a nametag, or is it okay to just have it added to the bottom of my driver's license?  

Maybe I should have it added to my formal title, like a physician has "M.D." at the end of their name?

Please advise...
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:49:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Buffer springs oppress the bolt carrier group community by returning it to the return-to-battery cage.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:42:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:46:20 PM EDT
[#12]
check your gas privilege, shitlord. this thread triggers me
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:49:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Where do delayed roller blowback actions fit in on the diversity spectrum?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:53:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
When did gender assignment become more complicated than organic chemistry?

When freedom happened.

You mean H2S (hydrogen sulfide)?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:01:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:13:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You should build a side-charging upper with out the gas tube.  That way it's all manual, there's no penetration and nothing gets forced into the gas-key of womanhood.

Comfortable tan furniture optional.
View Quote

The nub on the side-charger is too symbolic of a failed phallus removal.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:17:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I feel rifles can never be that way because the barrel is like an oppressive penis and the rounds it fired are like the oppressive jizz. Rifles will always be oppressive be cause they are used by men to perpetuate the white patriarchy all over the world. We need to get rid of all weapons to show our tolerance and fairness. Anyone who disagrees should be killed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now, all my ARs are Cis-normative, and I feel kind of bad about that, but I also do not want to go to a trans-piston system because its not part of me self-value assessment.

Any suggestions?

I feel rifles can never be that way because the barrel is like an oppressive penis and the rounds it fired are like the oppressive jizz. Rifles will always be oppressive be cause they are used by men to perpetuate the white patriarchy all over the world. We need to get rid of all weapons to show our tolerance and fairness. Anyone who disagrees should be killed.

So flamethrowers are the preferred weapon of the SJWs?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:30:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:38:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:44:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Is it DI?

DI guns are cis-gender female.

If its a piston gun with pink furniture, It is just a feminine trans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a pink AR does that count?

Is it DI?

DI guns are cis-gender female.

If its a piston gun with pink furniture, It is just a feminine trans.

It's cis-Ginger

Brah
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:50:19 PM EDT
[#21]
I place a drop of perfume per 4 ounces of CLP .      
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:09:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:20:12 PM EDT
[#23]
ARs are penis substitutes for men suffering from inadequacy and need a compensatory device. That being the case, they can never be gender fluid.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:24:55 PM EDT
[#24]
I trauma bond too often with my cis-AR for it to ever get confused about what it is.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:28:14 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

check your gas privilege, shitlord. this thread triggers me
View Quote
Ctrl-f "Shitlord"

Was not disappointed.

Rusted don't be such a fuckin' impengofascist.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:30:35 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm DI-CWARious.

Don't you dare judge me, you fascist shitlords.

http://i58.tinypic.com/260dem0.jpg
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:39:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I can't find the door.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any suggestions?

I can't find the door.  

Its in the rear of an A2 stock.  You should see what I used to stuff up mine.  Cleaning kit, oil bottle  , spare parts, small tools.

Luckily I was re-educated at FEMA camp and have stop forcing my preconceived Shitlord notions of heteronormative cisgender oppression on it.  I even took the bipod off as it may feel forced to conform to bi-gendered sexuality and rebel.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:44:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:49:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

AK is Trash-Kin.

Trash-kin are those rifles who see themselves as partially or entirely garbage. They contend that they are, in spirit if not in body, not useful. This is explained by some rifles of the Trash-kin community as possible through communism, having garbage construction, design, or materials.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
AK-  very cis-masculine (large, prominent reciprocating piston,  obscene ammosperm storage dangling below the "weapon", and it constantly has wood)

AK is Trash-Kin.

Trash-kin are those rifles who see themselves as partially or entirely garbage. They contend that they are, in spirit if not in body, not useful. This is explained by some rifles of the Trash-kin community as possible through communism, having garbage construction, design, or materials.

I GET IT NOW - all those years I thought the AKs were saying "trashcan" - begging to be returned to their home - but now I understand they were trying to commune their identity to my vertices
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:27:22 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I'm DI-CWARious.

Don't you dare judge me, you fascist shitlords.

http://i58.tinypic.com/260dem0.jpg
View Quote

DI is cis-operatingsystem-normative....the pistonphilia personalities won't be judging you. (nice legs, no romo)

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:43:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I dont know what that is, but its beautiful self-drive of self-choice to invalidate all cis-ecto-normative chains defies the hate of rapecultures ancient legacy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I dont know what that is, but its beautiful self-drive of self-choice to invalidate all cis-ecto-normative chains defies the hate of rapecultures ancient legacy.

I clicked that link and got this ad prior to the video

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:48:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEncvN_TWAE&feature=trueview-instream
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crock pot pulled pork poutine?

I guess it's better than no pulled pork.

The fuckin weird thing is y'all smoke pork loins to make Canadian "bacon."

Why don't you just smoke the rest of the pig while you're at it?  
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:49:40 PM EDT
[#33]
and not a single Southpark reference yet
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:01:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

canadian bacon is delicious
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:08:19 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

AK is Trash-Kin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

AK is Trash-Kin.

Just because they view themselves as garbage in their self identification doesn't mean they don't have a cultural value that is to be treasured as a part of our weave of diversity. In fact trash-positive thought has many values that we as a community can learn from in order to expand our worldview and self awareness.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:20:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Its in the rear of an A2 stock.  You should see what I used to stuff up mine.  Cleaning kit, oil bottle  , spare parts, small tools.

Luckily I was re-educated at FEMA camp and have stop forcing my preconceived Shitlord notions of heteronormative cisgender oppression on it.  I even took the bipod off as it may feel forced to conform to bi-gendered sexuality and rebel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any suggestions?

I can't find the door.  

Good to know that there's still hope for me.  If I'm not mistaken, I just got a ticket from RA to board the FEMA train tomorrow for re-education.  Maybe I'll learn the error of my ways.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:38:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:42:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Bump for nightshitlords.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:45:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Any suggestions?

View Quote

We prefer bullshit free Americans and our privilege is that we aren't full of leftist shit.

Oh yea... at your post, that was clever.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:49:01 PM EDT
[#40]

Where does slut shaming fit into all of this?

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:52:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

This is true, but I respect their selfsong, and do not try to colonize them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just because they view themselves as garbage in their self identification doesn't mean they don't have a cultural value that is to be treasured as a part of our weave of diversity. In fact trash-positive thought has many values that we as a community can learn from in order to expand our worldview and self awareness.

The Trashkin and their ilk are gross.

That is a gross selfsong to sing.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:55:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Just get me the fuck off this planet.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:56:21 PM EDT
[#43]

And silencers cans...if it has a can, is that good?

Eta:  I really don't understand most of these terms.  But I am not falling for anymore, "lemon party" type google searches from GD.  I learned that lesson the hard way many years ago.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:58:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Cis, bi, gay, lesbian, tranny or gender queer?  Its not cut and dried anymore.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:59:05 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is a judgement free zone. Also please mark your posts with a TRIGGER WARNING! in the future to avoid unintended micro-aggression and AK shaming.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:05:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is my AR a slut when I share her with my friends?  Most of them want to fondle, and finger her.

What if I change her clothes furniture to something more slimming?  Am I bad for making her pretty, in my own eyes?

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:52:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:00:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Is my AR a slut when I share her with my friends?  Most of them want to fondle, and finger her.

What if I change her clothes furniture to something more slimming?  Am I bad for making her pretty, in my own eyes?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude..and/or dudette. Whatever. You're enslaving and forcing her into prostitution for your and your friend's amusement. Sick.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:12:34 AM EDT
[#49]
You're trying too hard.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:29:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Can someone offer a cogent mansplanation for wtf is happening in this thread?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top