BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/7/2012 6:22:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
How did I know this thread was going to get so racial?

The man makes no mention of race, but people here CANNOT GET PAST IT.  For some of you EVERYTHING is about race.

Cosby is blindly anti-gun.  THAT was his motivation here.  THAT is painfully obvious.

Good for you, now have a cookie.

And another ignorant for the bin!
Link Posted: 4/8/2012 1:34:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have spoke with Bill for literally hours.  He is more common sense, middle of the road than you can ever imagine.  He lived in the same area for years....others that know him say the same exact thing.  He is about as non-assuming as one can possibly be.  He cares about family, traditional values, etc.  He gives back much to the community.  

He lives in Western Mass in the Berkshires.  Western MA is a pretty damn conservative place......it is more akin to VT  than Boston any day.  

I still recall how the NAACP roasted his ass for his comments that I posted.  He felt betrayed by those comments from the community and took it.  I felt sorry for him on that one.  

If you only knew what he and his wife have done in that area....and met him....your opinions may be different.  My meets were frequent, and casual......with him waving as he drove by or stopping to say hello and us shooting the shiot about things like living in the Berkshires....how much snow we would get....if they would ever get on top of plowing it all the next winter, etc.....normal day to day conversations....we both were in the Navy...got to shoot the shit about that as well.  

I stand by my comments.....he is too good of a guy to turn his back on in my humble opinion.

He is the voice of reason in the black community who is frequently betrayed by them......my hat is off to him.

Neither Western Mass nor VT are conservative.  Unless you are only comparing them to Boston.  In my book you are immediately disqualified from being conservative when you advocate anti 2A BS.

Please let us know the years you spent and lived there
Link Posted: 4/8/2012 1:46:44 AM EDT
[#3]

"Bought tine you made it back
Link Posted: 4/8/2012 2:07:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The man makes no mention of race, but people here CANNOT GET PAST IT.  For some of you EVERYTHING is about race.

Cosby is blindly anti-gun.  THAT was his motivation here.  THAT is painfully obvious.

You know  your problem is Adam?

You run around this web site with a chip on your shoulder looking for folks to preach to about race and religion.

Give us a break please.

Your PC spiel might be accepted in certain crowds, but I just don't see it playing here.

Take it to the Wine and cheese tasting crowd.

In short, you try too hard .

Link Posted: 4/8/2012 2:59:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So if "the gun" emboldened Zimmerman to follow Martin, what emboldened Martin to come after Zimmerman?

I'd love to hear cosby's response to that.

GR
Link Posted: 4/8/2012 3:16:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
"We’ve got to get the gun out of the hands of people who are supposed to be on neighborhood watch,” said Mr. Cosby

Do these idiots not have staffer's or someone to research before they spot bullshit.  Zimmerman was not acting as a Neighborhood Watchman at the time that the incident occurred, he was going to store and noticed someone suspicious walking through his community.  These whole thing reeks of bullshit and incompetence on the part of the media and spectators.
Link Posted: 4/8/2012 3:24:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
"We’ve got to get the gun out of the hands of people who are supposed to be on neighborhood watch,” said Mr. Cosby

Do these idiots not have staffer's or someone to research before they spot bullshit.  Zimmerman was not acting as a Neighborhood Watchman at the time that the incident occurred, he was going to store and noticed someone suspicious walking through his community.  These whole thing reeks of bullshit and incompetence on the part of the media and spectators.

how dare you speak ill of Bill Cosby? What's his name will be along now to tell you what a great guy Cosby is because he bullshitted with him at the mailbox.

GR
Link Posted: 4/8/2012 3:27:33 AM EDT
[#8]
No Mr. Cosby we've got to get the gun out of the hands of the estimated 1.4 million gang members in America and out of the hands of the other criminals !
Link Posted: 4/8/2012 3:27:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/8/2012 9:02:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good for you, now have a cookie.

And another ignorant for the bin!

Link Posted: 4/8/2012 9:24:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Bill was a next door neighbor for several years when I lived in MA.  He is a good guy.  

Please keep in mind his comments may be soured somewhere from being blasted and ridiculed by the NAACP when he commented about the status of black youth looking for jobs....with his comments "learn to speak English, take, off your hat, and pu;ll your pants up".  

I have met him numerous times....he is a very good man.  Please keep in mind my comment in the above paragraph.

As for the liberal douche comments....you would be wrong about him.  He is pretty damn conservative.

I don't know The 'Coz personally, but your description of him matches my interpretation of him.   The 'Coz is all about personal responsibility.

I'll accept that The 'Coz is only human and occasionally just plain wrong about some things.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top