Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:18:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I can donone better.  I'll put a foley in him with no bag so he doesnt get the choice if he pee's or not, anywhere at anytime. 
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:20:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This. The amount of judgmental pricks around here never ceases to amaze me.
View Quote

My pothead friends have all turned out really flakey and disappointed me. I don't know if it's the pot, but being late and breaking dates and talking big but underdelivering seem to be common to them. It's easier to be friends with people who don't smoke or drink.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:20:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Someone recently swore to me that bleach was the key. He said he was sick for a couple days but that you had to drink a good bit to piss clean.
View Quote
No. Just no.

I used to perform drug tests when I worked in that department. People would argue with me about what works and what doesn't then wonder why they failed.

Another funny thing when I was there were people that got their legal information from high times. Lol!
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:23:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Your friend is a dumb ass.

You're supposed to put the bleach in the UA, not in your stomach.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone recently swore to me that bleach was the key. He said he was sick for a couple days but that you had to drink a good bit to piss clean.
Your friend is a dumb ass.

You're supposed to put the bleach in the UA, not in your stomach.
Nope, not that either.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:34:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd never piss for them at the test.
One time only, depending on the person, I maybe would piss in a cup the night before, if he wants to snuggle it like a teddy bear all night to keep it warm and then smuggle it in to the test, that's on him
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:45:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I can donone better.  I'll put a foley in him with no bag so he doesnt get the choice if he pee's or not, anywhere at anytime. 
View Quote
wait, what?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#7]
nope..... if they are a friend of mine they wouldnt ask....they would take the consequences of their own actions.....
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:05:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Did he get in bull nettle and doesn't have to pee or got it on his back where he can't pee on it?
Sure.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:10:28 AM EDT
[#9]
No, but I'd offer them a ride to rehab.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:33:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
To the guys saying "I won't be friends with people that do that herr derr."

I have to wonder, do you even have friends?  I have been very surprised to find out who smokes pot occasionally. Everyone from an mid 40s  IT guy for a major private university, to a CEO of a half billion dollar company, to teachers, and cops.

And in that same breath, I bet you'd be fine with drinking beer or DOing other "druggggggs".
View Quote

Fuck those damned hippies, now wheres my wild turkey and oxycontin??
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:13:36 PM EDT
[#11]
This threads reminds me of the "Shameless" episode when Frank keeps urine in his mouth in order to pass a piss test.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:12:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Fuck those damned hippies, now wheres my wild turkey and oxycontin??
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:37:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Like, help him pass a piss test or hold his D while he pisses in the event both his arms are broken and in casts?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:38:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Damn, a bunch of yung'ns here.
Joe: "I gotta go take a piss."
Frank; drinking a beer, "While you are up, take one for me too."  Ha-ha
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:41:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
doesn't work
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:48:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'd start reevaluating our friendship pretty quickly
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 5:42:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 5:52:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
doesn't work
View Quote

Dude, shut up. There are potheads listening. This shit is funny as hell.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 5:52:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Wait, is this person buying my piss or asking me to go and piss in his place?

It makes a difference.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 6:01:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Without hesitation.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 6:04:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Would never happen as I did not have friends who do drugs
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 6:07:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I have to wonder, do you even have friends?  I have been very surprised to find out who smokes pot occasionally. Everyone from an mid 40s  IT guy for a major private university, to a CEO of a half billion dollar company, to teachers, and cops.

And in that same breath, I bet you'd be fine with drinking beer or DOing other "druggggggs".
View Quote

Sometimes I think GD is full of generally good people, then I read threads like this. What a bunch of douchebag squares. Random UA's are an invasion of privacy. As far as I'm concerned, the only time they are appropriate is when somebody is obviously impaired/intoxicated at work.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 6:41:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Probably not.

But then again, if they started testing for weed in my industry, I could raise my rates pretty significantly as 3/4ths of my competition would be out of business.
There are a LOT of potheads in the technology fields.

From the wire monkeys to salespeople to masters level programmers, everybody burns.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 6:45:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If discovered.. Your DNA will give you away.

View Quote
Hey...the bastard told me he was gonna drink it, your Honor. 
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 6:49:35 PM EDT
[#25]
For no....

On... maybe
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:30:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Sometimes I think GD is full of generally good people, then I read threads like this. What a bunch of douchebag squares. Random UA's are an invasion of privacy. As far as I'm concerned, the only time they are appropriate is when somebody is obviously impaired/intoxicated at work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Asking a friend for his piss becuase of your "habits" is an invasion also. Also known as a dick move.

No surprise the druggies here are so focused on their "right" to smoke up they don't even see the rudeness and imposition of the actual request in question. All they see is the need to cover their tracks, and they expect, no demand their friends be complicit or else they see them as "douchebag squares." It's all about them.

Thanks for reminding me why I long ago lost track of any druggie friends I had.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:34:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Drug test?

1) that's illegal
2) he probably need to clean his life up or I wouldn't continue to be his friend. I don't let people into my life who do drugs.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:36:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Fuuuuuuuck no.  Dude can learn what it means to deal with the consequences of their actions.  That's a great lesson that everyone should learn.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:41:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Your question presupposes that I have friends.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:44:01 PM EDT
[#30]
rogueboss thread 
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:52:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
If you have ever worked in automotive then you have been in this position before.
View Quote

Been in the Industry for 15 years. Never had anyone ask me that. Only seen a couple piss dirty on randoms or accident related tests.

Do know a couple of guys that would love to hang out with Tom Petty after work. They always seem to make it through the randoms. But I have heard that our upper managment seems to be forgiving for being upfront and honest. But there is not rampant drug abuse going on at any of the jobs I have worked at.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:53:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Okay what did I miss? What does that mean?
View Quote

Drugs, man. Drugs!
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:18:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Pretty much only the .mil requires that.  Even my wife, who is an RN, doesn't get that bullshit, and she has access to everything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's the point of a drug test if they don't see the piss leaving the body?

Kharn

Pretty much only the .mil requires that.  Even my wife, who is an RN, doesn't get that bullshit, and she has access to everything.
I needed a private piss test for something not work related, it got really awkward when I asked the female nurse if she was coming into the bathroom to watch. No one ever told me it was only .mil/.gov that required the meat gazer.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:37:37 PM EDT
[#34]
What he would really be asking for is help with his addiction and I would try to get him into counseling. I would not be the enabler who pees in a cup for him though
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:30:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is true.  Some of the High School kids will drink bleach to mask the test.  However, the mask is still seen and then the question, why did you mask your urine.  Powdered salt will also mask pot but you have to stir it around to dissolve it AND some tests have a temp readout on the container.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 6:13:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yup. I've worked in so-called "Drug-Free" workplaces for the past 25 years or so. I know that if I ever smoke it up, and happen to get called for testing at the wrong time, I'm boned.  Any friends of mine should know the same thing.  Wanna smoke? Go ahead and smoke.  Get caught? Hey, that's the breaks.  Hope you find a good job soon, 'cause I won't help you with your bills, either.  It's called being a grownup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, he can pass his own drug test. Or not. That's his problem, not mine.

Yup. I've worked in so-called "Drug-Free" workplaces for the past 25 years or so. I know that if I ever smoke it up, and happen to get called for testing at the wrong time, I'm boned.  Any friends of mine should know the same thing.  Wanna smoke? Go ahead and smoke.  Get caught? Hey, that's the breaks.  Hope you find a good job soon, 'cause I won't help you with your bills, either.  It's called being a grownup.

My current employer doesn't do randoms anymore, but if you have an accident and/or get hurt on the job you are getting tested. I've seen so many people just quit rather than go get their urinalysis. They always think it wont happen to them until it does.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 7:15:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Wouldn't matter, I have prescription opioids on board.

ETA: I guess I could not mention that detail...
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:10:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You mean he has to pee and he wants you to do it for him? How is that possible?
View Quote

His buddy needs to pass a drug test, and he's used some prohibited substance so the guy is asking OP to supply a urine sample.  True story:  Had an electrician working for me who was on paper (probation) for a DUI and drug testing was ordered.  He had smoked marijuana over the weekend and, as luck would have it, he was called for a drug test.  He talked a relative of his, a preacher, into providing a urine sample.  Guess what, the test was positive for marijuana and cocaine, lol!!  Moral of the story, stay off dope if you're under the supervision of an entity that requires drug testing!
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top