BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:30:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Really, on leash or off, I ask the same question, what gives you the right to approach me and my animal?
Why does anyone feel the need to touch an unknown animal?
Does a leash make it acceptable?
Does an animal off leash seem like a good idea to approach?
And why should my dog be restrained due to inconsiderate fools?

I call him and he comes, no need for a leash, no need for dicipline on his part.
He's trained to protect us, I don't really care that you think he's pretty, cute, or good looking, on leash or off you have really no reason to approach him.

It's folk without dicipline on their part that cause this problem, not my dog.

Never said ANYWHERE that I own it, but then again neither do you.
Yup, you can set your "shit" up 1 foot from me, but then you'd be showing what a dick you are.
Really, I have control issues, but you have anger issuse.
We both need to deal with our problems.

Like I said, it's not his fault idiots want to turn the river into a petting zoo.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I've owned dogs. Anytime they were unleashed, I excepted them to be petted by other people.

If I didn't want people touching them, I leashed them up. A quick tug would send them right back to me, and I would tell people not to pet them.

Really, on leash or off, I ask the same question, what gives you the right to approach me and my animal?

I call him and he comes, no need for a leash, no need for dicipline on his part.
He's trained to protect us, I don't really care that you think he's pretty, cute, or good looking, on leash or off you have really no reason to approach him.

It's folk without dicipline on their part that cause this problem, not my dog.

Dude, you have serious control issues if you honestly think you OWN PUBLIC FUCKING LAND AS "YOUR AREA". Unless Tonto National Forest is yours. A National Forest means I can setup my shit 1 foot from you. and you couldn't do a goddamn thing about it except move.

Never said ANYWHERE that I own it, but then again neither do you.
Yup, you can set your "shit" up 1 foot from me, but then you'd be showing what a dick you are.
Really, I have control issues, but you have anger issuse.
We both need to deal with our problems.

Like I said, it's not his fault idiots want to turn the river into a petting zoo.

People see unleashed dog, and they automatically think its okay. Its that simple.

A leashed dog means you have control over the dog. Its that simple.

Put your dag on a leash next time, and I could almost guarantee people will ask first.

If you want to see it in action, go to a dog park. Its like the simple dog owner etiquette right or wrong.

AND I AM FUCKING ANGRY!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:33:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Even if a dog is friendly and has approached me I still ask its owner if it's ok to pet it as was the case of the Malinois that run up to me. Sometimes permission is easier to ask and get than assuming and consequently getting bitten by a nervous bitter
View Quote

The OP says his dog is " trained to protect"…. a dog that is trained to protect won't bite someone just for approaching….. sounds like a fear biter to me.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:35:27 PM EDT
[#3]
It NEVER fails….. there always seems to be a special inconsiderate snowflake with an unleashed dog on public lands…… they are just so special.
View Quote

Cry me another river, then I can fish somewhere else.
Inconsiderate how?
Have I violated you in some way, or are you just whinning to join the crowd?
Point out where I or my dog have done you wrong.
Where has my evil unleashed dog violated human rights?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:38:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

You're not disabled are you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXuX-CNL0r0
View Quote
HOLY SHIT I KNOW THAT STORE!

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:50:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I just saw this website online where you can order ritalin!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So you bring your trained attack dog out in public, don't leash him, and complain when people approach?

Yers, that's it!
i just can't wait for people to get close so I can sic him on them!
The body count is horrendous, and the carnage draws the fish, please report me now!

I am 100% with you OP. Your original point was ASSHOLES who think they have a fucking goddamn right to crash your spot and fuck with your dog. If you wanted to have your dog fondled by every eco dick in a kayak, you sound like the kind of guy who would put up a fucking sign saying "hey come fondle my fucking dog". Sadly you posted in GD where reading comprehension is sadly absent, as well as people actually reading beyond the first sentence or two. The point, if I am reading you right, is have the fucking sense and courtesy to fucking ask, instead of just assuming that they have free reign to come fuck with YOUR dog. And THEY GET BUTTHURT when you tell to fo. Then those same types of inconsiderate pricks come on here and whine at you some more.
Don't you just love it when morons who don't have the sense to pour piss out of a boot even with the directions printed on the sole get butthurt when you don't let them do whatever they want, and then go crybaby over it.

Those same people are the ones that think they can come up and fuck with my kids in their stroller. Doing that is GOING TO END BADLY.
You must learn to FUCKING GODDAMN ASK PERMISSION TO ENTER MY SPACE or that of my pets or family. What is so hard for all of you people who are down on OP to understand about this? Just because, as a free man he chooses to go out in public with his pet, where do you get that if he does not want you FUCKING WITH HIS GODDAMN DOG, you can ignore that, and do whatever YOU want anyhow. And then when because of your stupid ass actions you get bit, now you're gonna play victim and sue. All because YOU are special (in a short bus kinda way) and the rules of common civil behavior don't apply to you.

REMEMBER. HE WAS SITTING ON THE BANK OF THE RIVER, MINDING HIS OWN BUSINESS, WHEN THE KAYAK KLOWNS CRASHED HIS SCENE AND THEN GOT THEIR FEELINGS HURT WHEN THEY DID NOT GET TO PET THE DOG.

Sorry for the all caps, I know the mods do not like it, but sometimes one just has to put some emphasis behind one's comments in hopes that the people who need to hear the message will actually get it.

I got yer back, Gunslinger.

I just saw this website online where you can order ritalin!

There ya go Skippy Skipper, your problem has been solved!

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:52:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

YOU ARE NOT INVITED TO THE AREA OF THE RIVER THAT I OCCUPY

YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY CARETAKER

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Omigod, somebody was nice to your dog without YOUR PERMISSION!

See, that's the part of my thread you and several others are missing.
These people want to come over uninvited, unwelcome, and without reason to pet an animal they don't know, don't care about, and will probably never see again.
Our dog does not require you or anyone elses approval.
He's a dog, he's trained to care for us, and your need to touch him is not part of the equation.

ETA:
If your dog was on a leash at the park, would you let strangers come up and pet him?

That's how I'm reading it. Stupid thread is stupid.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:53:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Omigod, somebody was nice to your dog without YOUR PERMISSION!

See, that's the part of my thread you and several others are missing.

These people want to come over uninvited, unwelcome, and without reason to pet an animal they don't know, don't care about, and will probably never see again.

Our dog does not require you or anyone elses approval.

He's a dog, he's trained to care for us, and your need to touch him is not part of the equation.

ETA:

If your dog was on a leash at the park, would you let strangers come up and pet him?

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:54:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sounds like your dog is a dick.
View Quote

LOL. Wonder where he learned it
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:55:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry OP
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:56:40 PM EDT
[#10]
that GIF is cool as fuk
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:57:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I love dogs, I will ask to pet most of them that I see in public.

I always ask the owner first before making a move at the dog, sometimes people say the dog is timid or they don't want it to be pet, no big deal.

Take your dog out though and be prepared for people to want to pet him. I deal with it with my dogs all the time, and I couldn't care less as long as they ask first, it is good for them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:57:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Sorry OP
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry OP

Aww heck, I'm good with it.
Lord knows I've been called worse!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:18:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Dog people are dog people. You know who you are.  I go to scrap yards junk yards steel fab shops and deliver. WTF runs up. Their security system, I just let them sniff a bit and then pet them.

If they walk off I'm good with that. My only hard and fast rule is. I might look a dog over pretty closely. But I never want him to catch me staring at him. Dog psych 101.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:26:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Is this what it's like to get old? You just get pissed off at the most mundane shit?

FWIW I really don't give a fuck if someone pets my dog. He's fluffy as hell and chicks dig him.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:37:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Hmmm, maybe I should make sure YOU never go out as you MIGHT have the ability to kill someone!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
If you are taking an unleashed dog to the river that might bite people seems a bite foolish.

Hmmm, maybe I should make sure YOU never go out as you MIGHT have the ability to kill someone!

LOL

The irony
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:44:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Is this what it's like to get old? You just get pissed off at the most mundane shit?

FWIW I really don't give a fuck if someone pets my dog. He's fluffy as hell and chicks dig him.

View Quote

This. Mine is friendly, loves the attention. Never occurred to me to be upset with someone for petting my dog.

Besides who could resist this guy?

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:55:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This. Mine is friendly, loves the attention. Never occurred to me to be upset with someone for petting my dog.

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab156/coolsteve69/001_zpsc6445cd6.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same with mine. That big ass fluffy tail starts waggin when he sees people.

The Fluffy lady killer
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:01:49 PM EDT
[#18]
erm the normal reaction to encountering a dog is to pet it.

You not liking that and wondering why people engage in the normal socially acceptable behavior around you and your dog... makes you weird... not them.

You can be weird... that's fine... but don't expect anyone else to conform to your weirdness.

The only exceptions to the the "see dog, pet dog" rule are... police dogs, dogs running wild, aggressive dogs.   Your dog sitting peacefully near you does not fit any of those categories.  If you take your dog out in public then people will approach wanting to pet him.  If you don't want that then you'll need to stop taking your dog out in public or resign yourself to the fact you'll need to tell people not to pet your dog.  Again you are the social pariah in this situation... not them.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:04:55 PM EDT
[#19]
14,000+ years domesticated, I guess it's hard to fathom why people would like dogs.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:13:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You not liking that and wondering why people engage in the normal socially acceptable behavior around you and your dog... makes you weird... not them.

You can be weird... that's fine... but don't expect anyone else to conform to your weirdness.

The only exceptions to the the "see dog, pet dog" rule are... police dogs, dogs running wild, aggressive dogs.   Your dog sitting peacefully near you does not fit any of those categories.  If you take your dog out in public then people will approach wanting to pet him.  If you don't want that then you'll need to stop taking your dog out in public or resign yourself to the fact you'll need to tell people not to pet your dog.  Again you are the social pariah in this situation... not them.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
14,000+ years domesticated, I guess it's hard to fathom why people would like dogs.

/thread
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:28:56 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

A lot of stupid people think ALL dogs should be breed for a good temperament my GF included.  Bot of my dogs bite.  That's their job!
View Quote

...do you let them off their leash at the river when there are other people around?

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:38:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

...do you let them off their leash at the river when there are other people around?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A lot of stupid people think ALL dogs should be breed for a good temperament my GF included.  Bot of my dogs bite.  That's their job!

This is another thing that I don't understand. If you have a dog like that why the fuck would you bring him out in public? If he is so aggressive and protective. You are the one who is being an asshole. A dog that is trained in such a way should never be off of a leash unless you are at home and even then why are you bringing you tough ass people killer dog with you on a leash? Fucking irresponsible as fuck. FUCK.

These are the kind of people who bring their GSD to a dog park and then can't control their dog when it starts to chase down a puppy. "my dog is trained for protection you need to stand back". Mother fucker this is public god damn space if your dog can't understand that and decides it's going to attack then I will shoot the fucking thing. GSDs(and other protection breeds) have made me make sure I have my gun every time I go to the dog park.

* not addressed to anyone specific just a general rant.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:47:38 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Who said it was a public park?

This is a wild and unpatrolled (by LEO) area where people tube and canoe.

Anything goes out there, drugs, drunks, and rowdy is the normal*.

Google up Salt River tubing in AZ

View Quote

*until it comes to petting dogs . Then you goddamned better listen to OP.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 1:29:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

OP, maybe it's best you keep your dog at home?
View Quote

And stay there with him...
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 1:44:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The Fluffy lady killer
<a href="http://s770.photobucket.com/user/Its_Mr_Smiley/media/Puppyvstoddler_zpsb2d94d95.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx348/Its_Mr_Smiley/Puppyvstoddler_zpsb2d94d95.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Fluffy lady killer
<a href="http://s770.photobucket.com/user/Its_Mr_Smiley/media/Puppyvstoddler_zpsb2d94d95.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx348/Its_Mr_Smiley/Puppyvstoddler_zpsb2d94d95.jpg</a>

When we walk our collies, kids come running over from the park to pet the "Lassies". I had a lady stop her car and ask if her kids could pet them. I immediately bladed at 45, wife and I shielded the dogs with a sweeping motion to put them behind us and out of the arc of gunfire that we were surely about to unleash upon these attacking marauders...  They love kids, so it's always a go with us. People drive by and tell us what beautiful dogs they are, we tell them "hush, don't let them hear you, they're already too full of themselves!" By the way, OP, they are waaaayyy better looking then YOUR dog...
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 1:47:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'll admit sometimes I forget to ask people and just put my hand nearby for the dog to sniff and then pet him/her.
View Quote

I'll do that if the dog approaches me....but I won't walk up to someones dog and pet them without asking the owners permission.

What really gets me, are the people that stick their hands into my open car windows to try and pet my dog when shes traveling with me.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:03:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

When we walk our collies, kids come running over from the park to pet the "Lassies". I had a lady stop her car and ask if her kids could pet them. I immediately bladed at 45, wife and I shielded the dogs with a sweeping motion to put them behind us and out of the arc of gunfire that we were surely about to unleash upon these attacking marauders...  They love kids, so it's always a go with us. People drive by and tell us what beautiful dogs they are, we tell them "hush, don't let them hear you, they're already too full of themselves!" By the way, OP, they are way better looking then YOUR dog... And I mean WAAAAAAYYY better looking...

(but NOT better looking then Mr_Smiley's pretty dog... THAT'S a good lookin' dog) (okay, FinnFan's is a cutey too)

<a href="http://s36.photobucket.com/user/OMCHamlin/media/IMG_0374_zps88a63a53.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e23/OMCHamlin/IMG_0374_zps88a63a53.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s36.photobucket.com/user/OMCHamlin/media/IMG_0038_zpsbad172ed.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e23/OMCHamlin/IMG_0038_zpsbad172ed.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Fluffy lady killer

When we walk our collies, kids come running over from the park to pet the "Lassies". I had a lady stop her car and ask if her kids could pet them. I immediately bladed at 45, wife and I shielded the dogs with a sweeping motion to put them behind us and out of the arc of gunfire that we were surely about to unleash upon these attacking marauders...  They love kids, so it's always a go with us. People drive by and tell us what beautiful dogs they are, we tell them "hush, don't let them hear you, they're already too full of themselves!" By the way, OP, they are way better looking then YOUR dog... And I mean WAAAAAAYYY better looking...

(but NOT better looking then Mr_Smiley's pretty dog... THAT'S a good lookin' dog) (okay, FinnFan's is a cutey too)

<a href="http://s36.photobucket.com/user/OMCHamlin/media/IMG_0374_zps88a63a53.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e23/OMCHamlin/IMG_0374_zps88a63a53.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s36.photobucket.com/user/OMCHamlin/media/IMG_0038_zpsbad172ed.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e23/OMCHamlin/IMG_0038_zpsbad172ed.jpg</a>

Thank you. You got some pretty doggies yourself. If I got angry at every person who came up to pet my dog I would die of a heart attack by years end. Another picture for your viewing. Him with the GF a week ago shortly after he turned 10 months.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:06:09 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

You're not disabled are you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXuX-CNL0r0
View Quote
I don't think the woman was the crazy one...

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:14:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would so pet your dog.

No homo

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:30:26 AM EDT
[#30]
OP, this thread reminds me of Michael Jackson defending his having sleep overs with kids in his bed or dangling a kid off the balcony.

Sometimes the masses are correct,

But hey, you got out of the basement and went to the river, so you got that.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 3:37:58 AM EDT
[#31]
My baby bear is made for squeezing. Simo specializes in helping scared people, especially children, learn to love dogs.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 3:50:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was gunning for you OP, but I am leaning towards you being one of those consistently grouchy people again.

What gives me the right to approach you or any stranger on public property?

How is that even a question, anyone has the right to do that here. Don't want people coming up to you, stay on your own land, otherwise be prepared to deal with it.

I agree that lots of dogs are fine off leash, but lots of them aren't, also some people are genuinely scared of dogs and don't want them approaching them off leash while they walk by, that could make you the inconsiderate one.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:06:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Jager tried to attack a old lady one time.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:16:53 AM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

I think I'm sterile now.  I feel sterile........
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:25:01 AM EDT
[#35]
What next, a post titled I took my dog to the dog park and someones dog tried to play with it? Oh the horror. Look, I get people should be smart enough to to approach a dog they don't know, but taking your dog to a river full of people isn't helping the situation.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:27:10 AM EDT
[#36]
I want to pet every dog pictured in this thread.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:35:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
You have no control over what people will or will not do.
You do have control over where you take your dog.
If this is so upsetting, leave the dog home.
View Quote

Without being an asshole to the OP, I'll just echo this sentiment.  ^^^
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:35:48 AM EDT
[#38]
OP talks like this thing is some highly trained killer but sure did beat around the bush when asked if it was actually trained to do so. I bet the dog has done some light bite work at a local club at most.

Further more, if you take a dog out in public expect people to try and pet it. On my nightly walks I can make it at most a 1/4mi between people stopping me to talk about the dog.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:37:20 AM EDT
[#39]
People constantly try to pet my lab when we're out too...except it doesn't surprise or bother me.

But, then he won't bite on command. Wouldn't want a dog that does, quite honestly.

Come to think of it, I don't recognize a single bit of the OP's rant as familiar or sensible.

Welp, there you go. GD does it again.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:38:36 AM EDT
[#40]
OP. if i see you or you unleashed dog. I'm inviting the man into your life.
Your dog is dangerous, a bite hazard, and needs to be dealt with by LE.
Letting your dog roam free in public where it might bite someone is a hazard,
Needs to be controlled. locked up, or someone will act in self defense.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:41:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Why does that sissy sit on a blanket at the river .... the pittards will be making fun of him
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:43:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

You really should add service dogs to that list. A dog tasked with leading his blind master safely around town doesn't need people distracting and taking him off-task with pats to the head, scraps food and such. I mean, it's gonna happen, but it shouldn't.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:53:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
My baby bear is made for squeezing. Simo specializes in helping scared people, especially children, learn to love dogs.

http://i61.tinypic.com/5ohuv8.jpg
View Quote

LOL, she's a dolly. Looks like a "stuffed animal" dog in a toy store!   *squeeze squeeze squeeze!!*    
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:22:56 AM EDT
[#44]
I would be one of the pain in the asses that want to pet the dog, I am a sucker for dogs I freely admit that, OP has a great looking shepherd I think its just human nature to want to pet it, when my wife and I are at social gatherings if there is a dog around I am playing/petting with the dog, forget the people
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:47:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
You are probably one of those people that take your dog into crowds and festivals aren't you? If you don't want people to ask to pet your dog, then don't take it where people are. I can't stand it when people think that their fucking dog is superior to people, kids, etc. It's always someone else's fault when some jackasses dog bites a kid. It isn't your baby, it is your pet... a fucking animal!!! Keep it on a damn leash. Get over it and yourself!  

I have come to believe that dog fanatics are some of the most anti social, self righteous people I have ever met.
View Quote

This!

My dog is that. A fucking dog, a pet, an animal.  I don't take my dig out in public unless its leaded and I definitely don't take her to crowded areas.  Why cause eit a fucking dog.  I trust my dog not other peoples actions.  People to often treat there dog as a human well it isn't.  Any dog can bite.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 7:01:53 AM EDT
[#46]
somebody offers up my girls a ride in a kayak and
"loyalty to your master" thing goes right out the window

they wouldnt need to paddle over one look and a "aww how cute"
and they are swimming out to their new best friend

you can teach a dog social skills without losing the protection instinct

what do you do when a kid comes running up?
I cant tell you how many kids run up to our dogs
I dont get mad, my dogs are trained to be kid proof
a child should not have to pay for his parents lack of parenting skills

our girls and a "training aid"

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 7:22:45 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

somebody offers up my girls a ride in a kayak and

"loyalty to your master" thing goes right out the window

they wouldnt need to paddle over one look and a "aww how cute"

and they are swimming out to their new best friend

you can teach a dog social skills without losing the protection instinct

what do you do when a kid comes running up?

I dont get mad, my dogs are trained to be kid proof

a child should not have to pay for his parents lack of parenting skills

our girls and a "training aid"

http://i60.tinypic.com/r73vxz.jpg

View Quote

I hadn't had my first neo for very long before a kid ran up to her, grabbed her head (which was chest height on this little thing) and started swinging back and forth with the dog's head in a death grip while saying "doggy, doggy, doggy". Thank the lord they made fast friends rather than anything else which could have happened. I love that little kid and still see her on occasion. My best memories of that dog are when we would see that little kid at the park.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 7:34:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

LOL, she's a dolly. Looks like a "stuffed animal" dog in a toy store!   *squeeze squeeze squeeze!!*    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i61.tinypic.com/5ohuv8.jpg

Thank you! You should see him hop around and carry on. He's an utterly ridiculous creature. Everything's a game and everything he can grab is the best toy in the world. He's the happiest boy in the world. Every morning is like Christmas morning when I come downstairs and there's an excited puppy waiting for me. He's under  6 lbs at almost 2 years old and he still just looks like a baby. He's my first dog, I waited 34 years to get him and he makes me ridiculously happy.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 7:42:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Anyone who does not want to pat my dog is a schmoe
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 7:45:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I hadn't had my first neo for very long before a kid ran up to her,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hadn't had my first neo for very long before a kid ran up to her,

had a training class with a neo
no matter how hard I tried I couldnt work out a trade for a standard poodle
have to admit a neo face is hard to resist lol
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top