Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/17/2016 9:14:04 PM EDT
I upgraded the lids to both of my OT tumblers to Yeti lids.  The replacement lids are only $5, and come with a much better gasket.  The gasket that comes on the OT tumblers is total crap.  The Yeti gaskets are a more rigid rubber, and doesn't roll when you pull it off the cup.

I also put a Yeti sticker on the tumbler.  Women are swooning now.

Link Posted: 6/17/2016 9:15:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I am returning mine.  They are not magic...
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 9:15:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Dat sticker.

Link Posted: 6/17/2016 9:21:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I can feel my panties moistening already.

Link Posted: 6/17/2016 9:27:54 PM EDT
[#4]
How do you find the time to do all that between posts?
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 9:27:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 9:30:31 PM EDT
[#6]
What is this cup faggotry I don't think I've even even spent a dollar on a god damn CUP

Link Posted: 6/17/2016 9:30:48 PM EDT
[#7]
But did you put a lift kit on your truck?

Once you use Yeti, you are forever a Bro.

Since you are just using the lid, all you have to do is put a 20 inch lift on your Ford Ranger.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 9:32:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I am returning mine.  They are not magic...
View Quote
That's not what ARFCOM says.

Link Posted: 6/17/2016 9:34:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Keeps hot things hot and cold things cold.

I've got chicken soup and Kool-Aid in mine.

Link Posted: 6/17/2016 9:35:29 PM EDT
[#10]
My SIL loves em and A particular Chardonnay. I keep us well stocked and she cleans house, tends the lawn and is great company for my Disabled wife(her little sister) I get her these, Wine, sausage, and we cook what she likes and she works her Gorgeous Ass of for us. I feel a little guilty, till she bends over in front of me . My little brain says shut up and enjoy that Ass. Then I forget Everything. Wow. No Pics. Just Wow.

God smiles on me Once in a while
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 9:37:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
My SIL loves em and A particular Chardonnay. I keep us well stocked and she cleans house, tends the lawn and is great company for my Disabled wife(her little sister) I get her these, Wine, sausage, and we cook what she likes and she works her Gorgeous Ass of for us. I feel a little guilty, till she bends over in front of me . My little brain says shut up and enjoy that Ass. Then I forget Everything. Wow. No Pics. Just Wow.

View Quote

ill take 2 of what he had
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 9:40:20 PM EDT
[#12]
I love this shit....these metal wal mart cups keep a beer ice cold.

Link Posted: 6/17/2016 9:41:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Again?

Link Posted: 6/17/2016 9:43:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

What the actual Fuck?

Are you in Colorado by chance?

User name is appropriate.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 9:47:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

You've made that exact same post in damn near every thread on these cups.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 9:47:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

At the same time?
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 9:48:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

I wish i was as drunk as you are.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 9:49:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

At the same time?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At the same time?

Link Posted: 6/17/2016 9:52:38 PM EDT
[#19]
If you're a narcissistic, validation seeking 19 year old female psychology major, it's absolutely critical to have a Genuine Yeti Tumbler for those StrawberryBananaAçaíWheatgrass smoothie instagram pics.

Just lol @ poverty ozark trail tumblers. Keep trying bud.
Link Posted: 6/18/2016 9:27:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

At the same time?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At the same time?

You never had Chicken Soup Kool Aid?  
Link Posted: 6/18/2016 9:29:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/26/2016 1:38:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Just picked up my 30oz Tumbler at Wallyworld $9.74
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 2:34:58 PM EDT
[#23]
I keep leaving my 30 oz Yeti (wife got it for me for Christmas) over the weekends.

I finally found them in stock at Walmart and got me another one for around the house, and one for the wife.

Even grabbed a 20oz for coffee, as my old travel cup has seen better days. Was close to putting in an RTIC order though before finding out Ozark Trail had a version. Still might do an RTIC order for some 10oz ones.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:10:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Just picked up my 30oz Tumbler at Wallyworld $9.74
View Quote

I just upgraded my 30 to the lid w/ straw from Yeti for $10.  I got a root beer milk shake before work the other day.  We were so busy, it took over 2 hours for me to drink it.  It was frozen all the way to the last sip.

Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:19:17 PM EDT
[#25]
I have only an Ozark Trail can koozie and a 20oz Ozark Trail with it's pedestrian OT lid

Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:22:08 PM EDT
[#26]
So now you posers are buying the Yeti lids to get the sticker??  

ETA:  How much was the cup?  With the purchase of the lid that makes the whole thing the cost of a Yeti or damn near.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:22:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lmao what's the back story behind this post?
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:23:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fucking teeners
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:23:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

The lid comes with a sticker?

Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:26:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:29:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

ETA:  How much was the cup?  With the purchase of the lid that makes the whole thing the cost of a Yeti or damn near.
View Quote

20oz are $7.74 and 30oz are $9.94

$9.94 + $5 = $39.99?

Must be common core math
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:30:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

A Yeti 30 with a straw lid is $50.  An OT with Yeti straw lid is $20.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:32:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

$9.94 + $5 = $39.99?

Must be common core math
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$9.94 + $5 = $39.99?

Must be common core math

Not really I don't use nor have a need for either so I've never priced them out.  Must be GD asshatery....................

Edit: I also don't suck on straws, (take no offense Medic )
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:33:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:33:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:34:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Not really I don't use nor have a need for either so I've never priced them out.  Must be GD asshatery....................

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$9.94 + $5 = $39.99?

Must be common core math

How edgy.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:35:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$9.94 + $5 = $39.99?

Must be common core math

Yep, asshats who enjoy sipping on an ice cold beverage all day

Enjoy the room temperature liquid in your tough guy plastic cup
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:36:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:37:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Keep it up GD, Yeti going to require old lid turned in before selling replacement lid like Rolex faceplates.  
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:38:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:38:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$9.94 + $5 = $39.99?

Must be common core math

who the hell drinks one drink all day? Either you're lying or dehydrated
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:42:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$9.94 + $5 = $39.99?

Must be common core math

Urban types, office boys..................
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 4:03:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$9.94 + $5 = $39.99?

Must be common core math

Drunk drivers appreciate ice cold drinks all day.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 4:07:33 PM EDT
[#44]
If you live in Florida and hang out by the pool, it would be good plus if you drop it no broken glass
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 4:26:47 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Link Posted: 6/26/2016 4:35:40 PM EDT
[#46]
I went out and bought 4 OT  20 oz glasses this morning. I filled one up with ice at 11:00 and just checked at 2:30 it is full of ice and no water yet.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 4:44:22 PM EDT
[#47]
I have a 10oz RTIC I use as a whisky cup. I keep it in the freezer and it chills my whisky without diluting it any.

I also like to keep it in the freezer for other stuff. I'll use it for tea quite a bit also.

They really are nice cups. I just like the idea of metal cups.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 4:50:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Poser, checking in.

Link Posted: 6/26/2016 4:51:23 PM EDT
[#49]
The yeti straw and lid is cooler
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 4:55:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Wait, did you ask someone to put your shake in your own cup?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top