Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:18:49 PM EDT
[#1]
That is awesome man. Im relatively young but I can't wait to have kids and do cool stuff like that with them.

Years and years from now this is the kind of stuff they will remember and they'll take their children too do the same.

I see it says you're from Utah it looks beautiful and it's def gonna be my next road trip. Never even seen a MT. Before
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:33:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Not to derail the thread... but...

If the Michael Browns and Trayvon Martins of the world had had a dad like Op, they wouldn't have ended up like Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin.

Good job, Op. Nice to see a real Dad in action. Those boys are sure to be productive members of society.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 9:04:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not to derail the thread... but...

If the Michael Browns and Trayvon Martins of the world had had a dad like Op, they wouldn't have ended up like Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin.

Good job, Op. Nice to see a real Dad in action. Those boys are sure to be productive members of society.
View Quote

This country could be fixed in one generation if families would step to the plate.  The very most I can possibly do as a freedom loving citizen is to have a family that works toward that end.

Thanks for the compliment, we are home no and the little guy is sugar crashing.  Sigh.  Almost bedtime....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top