Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:12:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I know what you mean OP, I have been with my wife for better than 22yrs, I look at the threads about dating today and I don't mind saying I would be lost without a doubt.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:14:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Here is a video to help you get back in the groove.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:32:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's that last part that scares the shit outta me. What if I'm not lucky? What if I can't find someone who had all the great traits as the one I just lost?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lighten up
Go out
Have fun
Get laid
Rinse/repeat

Then one day if you're lucky you'll find the one you want to keep.

It's that last part that scares the shit outta me. What if I'm not lucky? What if I can't find someone who had all the great traits as the one I just lost?

Then you'll have to learn how to do your own laundry. That's pretty much the only drawback I can see, but it isn't all that difficult.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:10:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No joke.

Marriage of 12 years went south, and now I find my self divorced.

Being 35 and single kind of sucks.  Every woman my age either has kids, is married, or a train wreck.

To old to be hanging out in bars, and truth be told, bar skanks are not really my cup of tea.  

So here I am, trust in women shot, I realized last week that I have not bought clothes for myself in 12 years, now what the hell do I do?

I guess it is currency, motorcycles, hot rods, and tattoos for this guy.
View Quote

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, but I have to say I'm finding single life to be so much damned fun I dont know what to do with myself.  It's so very liberating to not have to schedule my life around someone else.

It sounds to me like you havent gotten over the phase where you feel like you need a woman in your life.  TBH, you are setting yourself up for failure again with that kind of attitude if that's the case.    My advice to you is to forget about dating for awhile and just find yourself again, quit thinking that you "need" a woman to be happy.  Trust me, you don't.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:12:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

No joke.

Being 35 and single kind of sucks.  Every woman my age either has kids, is married, or a train wreck.

To old to be hanging out in bars, and truth be told, bar skanks are not really my cup of tea.  

So here I am, trust in women shot, I realized last week that I have not bought clothes for myself in 12 years, now what the hell do I do?

View Quote
Date younger.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:34:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, but I have to say I'm finding single life to be so much damned fun I dont know what to do with myself.  It's so very liberating to not have to schedule my life around someone else.

It sounds to me like you havent gotten over the phase where you feel like you need a woman in your life.  TBH, you are setting yourself up for failure again with that kind of attitude if that's the case.    My advice to you is to forget about dating for awhile and just find yourself again, quit thinking that you "need" a woman to be happy.  Trust me, you don't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No joke.

If a woman once was attracted to you for being a happy individual, be that happy individual again!

I married what I thought was an Irish-American corned beef and cabbage gal, and she went vegetarian on me!

She's happy, I'm happy, we live in different States (of the Union and of Mind) so all is well!
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 4:15:44 AM EDT
[#7]
***OPERATION ACQUIRE CURRENCY***

Has been initiated.  Found a couple of old trucks to wrench on, but need to wait until next spring.  Trying to find things to occupy my time and make me happy.  Time will tell how well this will work out for me.  I move back into my house next week, and that is going to be my first real test of how strong I really am.  Nervous.

Still haven't really talked to any girls. Not sure if I am ready for that yet.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:01:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Has been initiated.  Found a couple of old trucks to wrench on, but need to wait until next spring.  Trying to find things to occupy my time and make me happy.  Time will tell how well this will work out for me.  I move back into my house next week, and that is going to be my first real test of how strong I really am.  Nervous.

View Quote

I may have missed it , but how  long ago was the divorce?

Your comment about how strong you are abut moving back into your house reminded me of stupid shit I thought when mine happened.

The local bar was the place my ex went to .......relive singledom . I evil eyed that place whenever I drove by. I was scared to walk into it.

Eventually I did go in just to say fuck you to my ridiculous fears.

One thing I can say for sure, is DO NOT be too hard on yourself during this time. I look back on the stupid shit I feared and can't even remember they whys, but I do remember how stupid I felt, how stupid I thought of myself because of them.

I may have been misunderstood about the talking to women thing......

Don't worry if six months or a year go by without .....dating , that's what I would consider normal recovery , everyone is different in that as well

I was trying to convey don't let a half a decade go by. time does get away from you. As I said, it's been 14 years now, they went by in the blink of an eye.

After about 6 months I was convinced that what I needed was to prove to myself that I could pick up a woman. If I could do that , all was well, I wasn't a loser.

Yeah.......not so much. I did it, and it was fucking horrendous I mean nightmare.

Looking back , I bet she was just fine , but I was a fucking wreck. Sex was the worst I've ever had .

But as I said , everyone's different , it's a learning experience fo sho . Do what you think you should, if it's wrong, no biggy.

Best of luck brother .
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:02:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Your comment about how strong you are abut moving back into your house reminded me of stupid shit I thought when mine happened.

The local bar was the place my ex went to .......relive singledom . I evil eyed that place whenever I drove by. I was scared to walk into it.

One thing I can say for sure, is DO NOT be too hard on yourself during this time. I look back on the stupid shit I feared and can't even remember they whys, but I do remember how stupid I felt, how stupid I thought of myself because of them.

Don't worry if six months or a year go by without .....dating , that's what I would consider normal recovery , everyone is different in that as well

I was trying to convey don't let a half a decade go by. time does get away from you. As I said, it's been 14 years now, they went by in the blink of an eye.

After about 6 months I was convinced that what I needed was to prove to myself that I could pick up a woman. If I could do that , all was well, I wasn't a loser.

Yeah.......not so much. I did it, and it was fucking horrendous I mean nightmare.

Looking back , I bet she was just fine , but I was a fucking wreck. Sex was the worst I've ever had .

But as I said , everyone's different , it's a learning experience fo sho . Do what you think you should, if it's wrong, no biggy.

Best of luck brother .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best of luck brother .

Finalized last week.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:09:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Gotcha . Well I'm off to the lake. . Sunrise in about an hour
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:24:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sounds like you really just need to take some time for yourself...call it "finding yourself", "re-inventing yourself" or whatever you want.   It also sounds like any relationship you get into at this stage of the game is simply going to be a rebound relationship, or worse yet will turn into a co-dependancy type thing where you end up shacking up with someone just because you don't want to be alone.  You certainly don't want that..

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:26:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Sounds like you really just need to take some time for yourself...call it "finding yourself", "re-inventing yourself" or whatever you want.   It also sounds like any relationship you get into at this stage of the game is simply going to be a rebound relationship, or worse yet will turn into a co-dependancy type thing where you end up shacking up with someone just because you don't want to be alone.  You certainly don't want that..

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just want monies.

And truth be told, I am lonely.  I don't really want a relationship at this point.  I am a little worried about the same thing, I really don't want another wife/mom type of thing in my life, I just want to figure out what makes me tick again.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:27:34 AM EDT
[#13]
This

You cant hide in your house forever, better to fuck up with a bar girl than when you meet your next Princess.

Free

Quoted:

Ya gotta slay some dragons to get to the princess dude.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look at it this way. I was in the same boat as you when I was 32. I had been married for 12 years and got dumped. If that hadn't happened I wouldn't have met my current wife who is a much better person than my ex ever was. I met my current wife in Walmart. She was working there at the time. Since then she has become a nurse. Sometimes things happen for a reason.

I am just trying to take it one day at a time, not really interested in women at the moment.  My friends however are failing to grasp that concept, and keep on trying to hook me up with bar skanks.

Ya gotta slay some dragons to get to the princess dude.  

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:27:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I just want monies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just want monies.

How is wrenching on old trucks going to get you that? I've obviously been doing it wrong
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:32:07 AM EDT
[#15]
I was in the exact same boat as you back in 07', separated/ to be divorced at 34.

Good luck and make the best of it. It's not that bad.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:33:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I just want monies.

And truth be told, I am lonely.  I don't really want a relationship at this point.  I am a little worried about the same thing, I really don't want another wife/mom type of thing in my life, I just want to figure out what makes me tick again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just want monies.

Get a dog maybe ?  Seriously...

It sounds ridiculous, but dating just because you're lonely is just opening yourself up to a co-dependant relationship.  You should date someone because you share mutual interests and enjoy spending time with them and have similar interests with them.  
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:37:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It sounds ridiculous, but dating just because you're lonely is just opening yourself up to a co-dependant relationship.  You should date someone because you share mutual interests and enjoy spending time with them and have with them.  

View Quote

I would like to get a dog, but my schedule is so screwed up that I would not be able to take care of one.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:38:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Same boat here, although been separated for a year.  Divorce is final in September.   I finally got off my ass in June of this year, and started doing stuff outside of the house. Met a girl down the street, been banging her for the past month, in every way possible. It's been fun, but somewhat unsatisfying.

Meeting girls, and chatting them up isn't an issue for me, but being single after 16 years just seems so weird. I'm 38 btw.  

I miss the good times with my wife, but just realize that reality is what it is. We just couldn't get along.  So I think about that all the time. I guess it's all about baby steps.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:39:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Same boat here, although been separated for a year.  Divorce is final in September.   I finally got off my ass in June of this year, and started doing stuff outside of the house. Met a girl down the street, been banging her for the past month, in every way possible. It's been fun, but somewhat unsatisfying.

Meeting girls, and chatting them up isn't an issue for me, but being single after 16 years just seems so weird. I'm 38 btw.  

I miss the good times with my wife, but just realize that reality is what it is. We just couldn't get along.  So I think about that all the time. I guess it's all about baby steps.
View Quote

How long did it take you to get to the point to start dating again?  When you did start, did you feel guilty at all?
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:42:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I would like to get a dog, but my schedule is so screwed up that I would not be able to take care of one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It sounds ridiculous, but dating just because you're lonely is just opening yourself up to a co-dependant relationship.  You should date someone because you share mutual interests and enjoy spending time with them and have with them.  

fair enough...

also, take a look at what your interests are..these days there are many dating websites that cater to specific interests...(i.e. people who love fitness, hiking, etc).

as an FYI...my brother got divorced after 20 some years of marriage.

He is the type of person that needs to be around other people and needs someone in his life...a year after his divorce he moved in with a chick and is now calling me on almost a daily basis with the same complaints about this new girlfriend that he had about his wife...

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:43:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

How long did it take you to get to the point to start dating again?  When you did start, did you feel guilty at all?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It took almost a year, and yes I still feel guilty.  Not that it's a constant feeling of guilt, but honestly, I think I feel guilty, and somewhat sad about it because it really feels like it makes the end of my marriage seem all the more real.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:49:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It took almost a year, and yes I still feel guilty.  Not that it's a constant feeling of guilt, but honestly, I think I feel guilty, and somewhat sad about it because it really feels like it makes the end of my marriage seem all the more real.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess that is the fear that I have of moving back into my house.  It just makes it real, and final.  Up to this point I have been going through the motions of it, and it just seems distant to me for some odd reason. The closer I get to move in the more anxiety I have.  I have been asking myself, "now what?" lately, and I have no answers.

Up to this point, the past 12 years have been lived for "us."  Everything I did was for our future, and now that is not there, and it sort of freaks me out.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:00:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I guess that is the fear that I have of moving back into my house.  It just makes it real, and final.  Up to this point I have been going through the motions of it, and it just seems distant to me for some odd reason. The closer I get to move in the more anxiety I have.  I have been asking myself, "now what?" lately, and I have no answers.

Up to this point, the past 12 years have been lived for "us."  Everything I did was for our future, and now that is not there, and it sort of freaks me out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I completely get that. I did everything for my wife, everything. Our problem was that after my son was born three years ago, I became nothing to my wife. Almost like an afterthought.  Breaks my heart every time I think about it.

I never moved out of the house though, she moved into another small house that we owned, with my son. It has been really lonely up until the last few months. It still is actually. I really don't have any answers, I'm still going through this. I love my son son so much, I would never take it back, but when he was born, was the point everything went downhill.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:06:12 AM EDT
[#24]
One more thing I'll add, and it probably won't be helpful, but at times I start to resent the girl I've been hooking up with. Not sure exactly why I feel that way, but I think it has something to do with the realization of the end of my marriage. It's not her fault, just shit that goes through my head.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:10:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
One more thing I'll add, and it probably won't be helpful, but at times I start to resent the girl I've been hooking up with. Not sure exactly why I feel that way, but I think it has something to do with the realization of the end of my marriage. It's not her fault, just shit that goes through my head.
View Quote

I am not to the point of hooking up with anybody yet, I am having a hard enough time trying to figure myself out, let alone another person.  This is a pretty confusing point in my life.

Thankfully for us, no children were involved...it still doesn't make it any easier, but at least I don't have to worry about visitations, child support or the like.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:16:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I am not to the point of hooking up with anybody yet, I am having a hard enough time trying to figure myself out, let alone another person.  This is a pretty confusing point in my life.

Thankfully for us, no children were involved...it still doesn't make it any easier, but at least I don't have to worry about visitations, child support or the like.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good idea. If I could take it back, I probably wouldn't have done it. No reason to rush into anything. Get yourself right, and then you can move on. This is what I should have done. Now, I will have to hurt someone's feelings to move on, because I don't want a long term relationship. All it's doing is adding more bullshit in my life. Listen to your inner self. You sound like a smart guy.  Like I said earlier, baby steps.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:25:11 AM EDT
[#27]
First rule of being single:

Do what you want.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:50:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Just give it time.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 7:25:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Sometimes you have to do things for your own good that you don't really feel like doing.  This is one of those times.  Make up your mind that you''re going to get out there and try new things and be positive.  Are there activities or sports you've enjoyed in the past?  Is there something you've thought you might like to do but haven't done yet?  You've got to put yourself out there if you want a woman.  Get out of your house and go wherever people gather.  The internet can be your friend if you want to meet a good woman.  Sure, there are lots of crazy women out there but there are good women too.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 7:29:33 AM EDT
[#30]
I grew up playing tennis, going to tournaments, high school team, etc.

Once I got to college I dropped out.

After my first marriage broke up, I joined a local tennis club and got back into it to have something to do.

Met my current wife there. Didn't join the club strictly to meet women, it just happened.

Just live your life, do things you enjoy.

If you leave the house everyday looking to meet someone, that is setting yourself up for disappointment.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 9:07:26 AM EDT
[#31]
You will feel loneliness for a long time....

When coming home you will be looking to her car in the driveway...it wont be there.

The house will be dark & lifeless when you walk in.

You will be alone.

Friends seem to always have something else to do...

After a year or two you will adjust.

You will learn to embrace the solitude.

Loneliness will be known as freedom.

You will learn that you will never have to compromise again.

And that is a wonderful thing.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 10:53:25 AM EDT
[#32]
My Wifey split because she hated NC, and thought I would follow ( both of us were "from" CT).

She took every kitchen spoon and fork with her, so I had to go to a department store to replace

I was a certified Master Automobile Technician

She was a Registered Nurse

We both had skills that fit in ANYWHERE on the PLANET

She wanted New England

I wanted NYC, and would see New Hampshire and MA on vacation

Sex was NEVER a problem; we both knew EVERY button to push

She's happy, I'm happy

OP, MAN UP!
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 11:01:29 AM EDT
[#33]
35????  good lord above...........  to be in your shoes....

Damn there are so many girls hiding in all the wrong places.   I could spend years finding pretty young ladies in places other than bars.  Go get yourself a nice hotrod and go to car shows, go join a local car club and get your butt out there hunting tail!  Dress ujp in a nice suit & tie and get lost around wall street to see all the trader chicks.

I got one daughter at some adjacent to hell FL airbase with no decent men around.  Good grief at Ft lost in the woods there are so many chicky snacks your tummy would burst.   Oh and the FL beaches for college coed's you would need to check with your cardiologist to go swimming!

Stop your complaining I might have to go on a road trip.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 11:51:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
So far the best advise out of this thread has been, , focus on myself and become happy, nail as much strange as possible, and re-do my house as I see fit.

I'll be interested in what the ladies of arfcom have to say during the day shift.
View Quote

You sound depressed or at least confused. I'd go see a shrink. I'm 35, and I was married 10 years and that's what I did and it helped.

The things I did that didn't help include: dating while I was still reeling, drinking, and not giving myself enough time to settle in to being by myself.

When I finally wised up, the things that helped were: shrinks, making platonic friends, a puppy, a garden, home improvement projects, school, and making big batches of food and eating off the left overs for a while.

I think the last thing you should do is hit the dating scene prematurely. It's a great way to cover up your issues so you don't have to resolve them while creating new issues. Just live an awesome life, resolve your issues, make friends, lift stuff till you're big and pretty.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 11:52:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That is truth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And if you ever need a reminder that there are some good women out there, just look at a few on here.  

That is truth.

We're utterly full of shit.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:06:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You sound depressed or at least confused. I'd go see a shrink. I'm 35, and I was married 10 years and that's what I did and it helped.

The things I did that didn't help include: dating while I was still reeling, drinking, and not giving myself enough time to settle in to being by myself.

When I finally wised up, the things that helped were: shrinks, making platonic friends, a puppy, a garden, home improvement projects, school, and making big batches of food and eating off the left overs for a while.

I think the last thing you should do is hit the dating scene prematurely. It's a great way to cover up your issues so you don't have to resolve them while creating new issues. Just live an awesome life, resolve your issues, make friends, lift stuff till you're big and pretty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So far the best advise out of this thread has been, , focus on myself and become happy, nail as much strange as possible, and re-do my house as I see fit.

I'll be interested in what the ladies of arfcom have to say during the day shift.

I am both depressed and confused...

I am not really interested in dating at this point in my life (I think?).  Not sure what I am suppose to do with my life now, I am sort of in a weird place.  I have had people tell me that I need to go talk to somebody as I have not been my usual self lately, I am just not sure if I really want to make that leap yet.  

This transition between married life and single life is a lot harder than it sounds.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:12:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Trying man, I have found that my smile is a lie.  Though a necessary one.  Fake it till you make it, or something like that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Give it time. You'll be the envy of many of us soon. Keep your head up OP.

Trying man, I have found that my smile is a lie.  Though a necessary one.  Fake it till you make it, or something like that.

Being single is lovely. You don't have to answer to anyone, you can keep your residence how you wish (messy, clean, cluttered, etc.), you can eat what you want when you want. No arguing over $$$. If there's enough in the bank account after paying bills to buy ammo or more guns, fo! Fall asleep with the lights on if you want. Your sleeping schedule is your own.

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:18:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Congrats on the divorce being finalized

You are in a great spot now, you just haven't realized it yet.

As soon as you realize that is ok to have fun again, you will.

Now it might seem like it is hard to meet women but if you put yourself out there, they will actually seek you out.

When I got divorced I was 35 and was shocked at how easy it was to meet women.  I thought it was going to be hard, I was out of practice, etc.  Of course there had been some developments in technology since I was previously single, texting, on-line chat, myspace (I was 35 before there was facebook).  With plenty of fish, tinder, snapchat and so on... put in a tiny bit of effort, it will be like shooting fish in a barrel.  Your problem will change from I haven't been on a date to the women are stalking me.

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:20:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And if you ever need a reminder that there are some good women out there, just look at a few on here.  

That is truth.

Listen to the gorilla.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:36:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Dude, you are a perfect Bender.  You play the part well, you need a bit of time to repair the brain etc.

Still with the same job?  Make that a must, women are second.  You are FIRST.

What part of Nebraska are you in?  I make trips up there at least once a year, mostly to the north east corner.

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:46:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Dude, you are a perfect Bender.  You play the part well, you need a bit of time to repair the brain etc.

What part of Nebraska are you in?  I make trips up there at least once a year, mostly to the north east corner.

View Quote

Omaha area.  Still with same job, sort of...you always have a place here man, you have always been cool to me even when most were not.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:14:25 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Omaha area.  Still with same job, sort of...you always have a place here man, you have always been cool to me even when most were not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuckin A bro!  We could damage a LOT of beer....and IIRC, do some shooting?  Omaha is cool, I could swing a connection there with some other airline.

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:20:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
No joke.

View Quote

I think I see your problem. You said woman your age have kids. I'm assuming with that statement you don't have any, even after 12 years of marriage. Maybe you need to check out the local high schools for chicks on your level of maturity? Am I wrong? Just being straight up here, not trying to make things worse.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:33:44 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I think I see your problem. You said woman your age have kids. I'm assuming with that statement you don't have any, even after 12 years of marriage. Maybe you need to check out the local high schools for chicks on your level of maturity? Am I wrong? Just being straight up here, not trying to make things worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No joke.

Dick post, certainly.

I don't have any biological children of my own, are you going to say I need to troll underage sites?  Go fuck off.

For the record, I have FOUR step sons that treat me as their father.  Their biological father died in 2001.  Kiss my ass.

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:38:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Dick post, certainly.

I don't have any biological children of my own, are you going to say I need to troll underage sites?  Go fuck off.

For the record, I have FOUR step sons that treat me as their father.  Their biological father died in 2001.  Kiss my ass.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No joke.

Dick post, certainly.

Butthurt much? You sure threw yourself into something that sure as shit didn't have anything to do with you since you have FOUR kids dipshit.

On that same note OP, I came back to say that did not come out nearly as I had intended. Kids, no kids, it doesn't matter and I can see your point if you don't have any. It's not exactly the best situation to jump into if someone else had children, especially if you are just out of a long relationship/marriage. There's already been great advice here with making that house your own. My only advice would be not to do anything serious with anyone until the things you're dealing with are a lot better. I'd try my hardest to stay busy if I were you.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:41:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No joke.

Total douche post. Just being straight up here....
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:41:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Gym.
View Quote

This. Soon you will be balls deep in women 10 years younger and stupid happy
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:43:08 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Butthurt much? You sure threw yourself into something that sure as shit didn't have anything to do with you since you have FOUR kids dipshit.

On that same note OP, I came back to say that did not come out nearly as I had intended. Kids, no kids, it doesn't matter and I can see your point if you don't have any. It's not exactly the best situation to jump into if someone else had children, especially if you are just out of a long relationship/marriage. There's already been great advice here with making that house your own. My only advice would be not to do anything serious with anyone until the things you're dealing with are a lot better. I'd try my hardest to stay busy if I were you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No joke.

Dick post, certainly.

I know the OP.  I have only had four step sons for the last 14 months.  Go wank off elsewhere.

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:43:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No joke.

You're a douche for not reading everything either. I came back and posted more and admitted that wasn't exactly the way I wanted/meant it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 7:10:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top