That's lively little hat you got there.
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 6:54:53 PM EDT
[#2]
ok stole some of the photos to troll my facebook lol

Link Posted: 10/2/2012 6:57:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

LOL, let me know how that goes.  I thought about posting them on my Facebook but haven't done so yet.
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 7:02:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:
...and this is how I had a 40lb coon at my house when I lived in Lexington. Exporting them from Georgetown apparently.

Holy cow, a 40lb coon would be huge.  Probably came from my friends house.  He puts out about 10 pounds of dog food a night on his back deck so he can watch the wildlife.  I've seen 5 coons on his deck before.  They chased off the 2 big possums that were on it first.

This fucker was bigger than my 35lb dog. It waddled. I didn't have a suppressor at the time and a gunshot would.have brought cops. They were there enough for house parties.

I have no idea what it weighed but it was huge.
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 7:06:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
The odd couple.

The big kitty is cute, second one....not so much.

I think the little one is cute.  There are actually 3 baby possums that run around together.  They are cute small, as they get bigger not so much.

I have a similay baby Kitteh living under my shed
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 7:08:53 PM EDT
[#6]
None of them big enough for a hat; but maybe both?
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 7:31:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
...and this is how I had a 40lb coon at my house when I lived in Lexington.  Exporting them from Georgetown apparently.

I raised a baby raccoon once.  When i got her, she was tiny!  Her eyes were barely opened.  I fed her cat formula from a bottle, and kept her wrapped up in a tea towel, and she slept beside me at night.  She was super cute in her toddler stage, and as she got older, she was very sweet.....

Until she reached sexual maturity.  Then she turned into a mean bitch.  She escaped her big enclosure and ran away.  I reckon she was about a 40-pounder, and not done growing yet.
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 7:42:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL, let me know how that goes.  I thought about posting them on my Facebook but haven't done so yet.

my brother is freaking out lol

Link Posted: 10/2/2012 7:45:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 8:00:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL, let me know how that goes. I thought about posting them on my Facebook but haven't done so yet.

my brother is freaking out lol

I just put the pictures up on my Facebook under an album called "My New Pet".

Link Posted: 10/2/2012 8:40:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Take them both in and raise them!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/2/2012 9:02:47 PM EDT
[#12]
My mothers family had a 'pet' racoon when she was a little girl. It showed up in the barn while still young and no one had the heart to put it down and the dogs didn't seem to mind it much. So it grew up used to the family and generally caused mischief. Lots of missing items, knocked over buckets, wierd noises in the middle of the night. Hearing mom tell stories about him was a highlight of my childhood.

Honestly, why hasn't anyone bred domesticated 'coons? it seems like they'd make pretty entertaining pets once you got some of their proclivity for biting bred out.
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 9:07:03 PM EDT
[#13]
rabies? fuck it what are the odds of getting it
compared to the love you will feel by inviting your new kitties in to live with you
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 9:14:42 PM EDT
[#14]
that coon's kind of cute
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 12:30:50 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

...and this is how I had a 40lb coon at my house when I lived in Lexington.  Exporting them from Georgetown apparently.

I raised a baby raccoon once.  When i got her, she was tiny!  Her eyes were barely opened.  I fed her cat formula from a bottle, and kept her wrapped up in a tea towel, and she slept beside me at night.  She was super cute in her toddler stage, and as she got older, she was very sweet.....

Until she reached sexual maturity.  Then she turned into a mean bitch.  She escaped her big enclosure and ran away.  I reckon she was about a 40-pounder, and not done growing yet.
Raccoons are like a toy breed of bears.  They're cute and all, but I'll be damned if I'll let one have access to my genitals while I'm sleeping.  That's a good way to become the laughingstock of the emergency room.

Link Posted: 10/3/2012 1:06:01 AM EDT
[#16]
tagged for outcome
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 1:10:47 AM EDT
[#17]
The baby kitten is ugly as fuck.

I hate baby kittens.
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 5:15:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:06:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Here is a pic of the baby possum from last night.  The Ritz cracker is about the size of his head.  I've seen rats bigger than this little guy.

Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:13:27 AM EDT
[#20]
You need to feed them lead not food
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:14:48 AM EDT
[#21]
I would shoot those things
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:17:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Cute dags
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:17:54 AM EDT
[#23]
I would kill the possum for sure.
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:18:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Isn't it a bit odd for a 'wild' animal to be so eager to get a treat from a human? I'd be a bit concerned that the 'kitteh' might be sick..maybe rabies?

Plus, he's hangin' with Opie opossums kin...that can't be a good influence either!

I'm not sure where the coon lives but I have a feeling he has been watching me.  I saw him first a few nights ago.  When he saw me in the window he booked it.  Each night he has been less skittish.  Tonight he wouldn't leave and I knew the possums were around so I opened the window to chase scare him away but he didn't run.  I've seen raccoons with rabbies before.  This one shows no signs at all.  We are finally getting our fall cold snap and all the animals have started bulking up for winter.  I figure he is just hungry.  If I do have rabbies I'll have to figure out who gets my guns.

Dibs.

Dibs on kittehs.
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:18:31 AM EDT
[#25]
fucken hillbillys

"Ad shoot taht thang"

"yew shud feed it lead!'

Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:23:24 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

fucken hillbillys

"Ad shoot taht thang"
"yew shud feed it lead!'

That's what I do, my dogs either kill them or really fuck them up so I finish them off with 1rd of suppressed .223 and my neighbors don't say a word.

Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:23:51 AM EDT
[#27]
BTW, I live 3 blocks from downtown of a medium sized town.  I have a 4 lane road in front of my house.  Yet I have every type of wildlife running around.  I've even seen rabbits and skunks.  Every October every type of animal comes to the bird feeder I have out there to fatten up for winter.  After that I rarely seem them again.  So I'm not going to shoot any of them.  I don't kill things just to kill them.  I would need a reason like them tearing a hole in my house or ripping wires out of the heat pump.  In 10 years that hasn't happened.
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:24:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
fucken hillbillys

"Ad shoot taht thang"

"yew shud feed it lead!'

I'm a hillbilly....  I only kill animals if I intend to eat them, or they pose a threat to my household.
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:25:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:27:17 AM EDT
[#30]
OMG that's the cutest cat I've ever seen.  I think he's famous though, I found another picture of him

Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:29:54 AM EDT
[#32]
How many times have you been told to NOT feed the trolls!

Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:30:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:31:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
fucken hillbillys

"Ad shoot taht thang"

"yew shud feed it lead!'

I'm a hillbilly....  I only kill animals if I intend to eat them, or they pose a threat to my household.

Well, me too. But I don't really consider possums or coons a threat. I don't bother the non poisonous snakes either.

I had a "pet" coyote that would could up and eat bread out of my hand. He never bothered the cows or anything. Asshole neighbor shot him through the fence.
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:31:56 AM EDT
[#35]
That's a cool kitteh you have there.

Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:36:42 AM EDT
[#37]
omg, swire, wtf!?
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:37:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:37:06 AM EDT
[#39]
live action Yi Yi Yi Yi

Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:40:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Raccoons are like a toy breed of bears.  They're cute and all, but I'll be damned if I'll let one have access to my genitals while I'm sleeping.  That's a good way to become the laughingstock of the emergency room.

They always reminded me of a mix between a monkey and a bear.  They aren't extremely intelligent, but they are persistent and very manipulative.
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:43:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Wait until two of them eat a hole through your roof and take up residence in your attic. The sounds of frightful fornication, blood curdling screeching, knock down drag out fights every night is always good times.
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:45:42 AM EDT
[#42]
A Maine Coon cat, yes ineedie.

Link Posted: 10/3/2012 9:10:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Isn't it a bit odd for a 'wild' animal to be so eager to get a treat from a human?  I'd be a bit concerned that the 'kitteh' might be sick..maybe rabies?

Plus, he's hangin' with Opie opossums kin...that can't be a good influence either!

They can be pretty friendly when they're young. We used to keep one or two to train the dogs with. When they get 1.5-2 years old, they get mean/wild.
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 9:16:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
uh.. good luck getting rid of it now.. wait till it makes a home in your crawl space or attic and see how cute it is then.

+1
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 9:17:20 AM EDT
[#45]
You need a dog to rid yourself of your kitty problem.
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 9:18:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
uh.. good luck getting rid of it now.. wait till it makes a home in your crawl space or attic and see how cute it is then.

[mayhem] I'm a RACCOOON! [/mayhem]
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 9:21:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Your cat is adorable.

Amen! put the one you were trying to feed on Craigslist, and if you're willing to ship, let me know as I'm interested, one can never have too many Kittah's, plus I think I found your poster about the Kittah under your AC, it's mine by the way, so please get him back asap, and contact me regarding the reward.

Link Posted: 10/3/2012 9:30:08 AM EDT
[#49]
A few of my cuddly kittens.  I have 9 all together.

Pretty soon I will have enough for a coat.

Link Posted: 10/3/2012 9:38:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur.....
Page / 4
Top Top