Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 46
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:58:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So you are going to spend a couple thousand on an attorney to possible find out that you will have to return the truck, pay 14 thousand to the dealer, pay a usage fee on the loaner truck and then have nothing to drive?????

Keep us updated!
View Quote

Illinois law says they can't charge you for use of the truck. I could run the thing on a dyno for the next week and they can't charge for the miles.

I won't be doing that.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:58:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Is that Canadian law or US law?
View Quote

It's law here, absolutely.
The truck does not belong to the OP, the dealer owns it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:59:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Well at this point if he will not come to terms with the dealer they will want the truck back NOW.
If he hides the truck it will be considered stolen.

ETA : the dealer wanted the OP to come in and sort it out and sign for the truck, if an agreement was not reached at that point they would have taken the keys and the truck, he would not have drove it home.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he said he was garaging it.

Well at this point if he will not come to terms with the dealer they will want the truck back NOW.

ETA : the dealer wanted the OP to come in and sort it out and sign for the truck, if an agreement was not reached at that point they would have taken the keys and the truck, he would not have drove it home.

You're just becoming tiresome now.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:59:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not sure parking a vehichle in the garage would be considered theft.   Garage's are kinda built for the purpose of parking cars in them, or letting my wife fill it with shit she swears "I'll use again, just don't need it now".
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:02:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:02:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Illinois law says they can't charge you for use of the truck. I could run the thing on a dyno for the next week and they can't charge for the miles.

I won't be doing that.
View Quote

As soon as you threatened lawyer do you think the dealer is going to do you any favours now ?
They are going to want their truck back, it is not yours, and they are going to want it back immediately.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:03:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he said he was garaging it.

So would it be considered theft when I want my car back that they drove to another dealer and now they can't return? After all the law isn't just one way. I have to return the truck if we can't come to an agreement, but they need to return my car and deposit as well. They better get working to figure out how they're going to pull that off. As soon as they sound concerned with that at all I will give a fuck about they're truck.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:04:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You're just becoming tiresome now.
View Quote

Elaborate please.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:05:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The last vehicle I financed, I got zero percent financing. No payment at the end, no catch, just drive home in a new truck and use someone else's money to buy it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In my case, I make far better in returns investing  than my 3% credit union loan.

And yes I'm a millennial too.

The last vehicle I financed, I got zero percent financing. No payment at the end, no catch, just drive home in a new truck and use someone else's money to buy it.

That happens also...I normally always buy used though, so no 0% for me.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:09:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

ETA : the dealer wanted the OP to come in and sort it out and sign for the truck, if an agreement was not reached at that point they would have taken the keys and the truck, returned his deposit, and he would  have drove home in his leased Acura.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:10:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

As soon as you threatened lawyer do you think the dealer is going to do you any favours now ?
They are going to want their truck back, it is not yours, and they are going to want it back immediately.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I won't be doing that.

You should probably stop commenting since you have no knowledge of laws in our country. There is no favor needed since it is the law.

"The Illinois attorney general’s office has seen an uptick this year in area dealers who fail to return a customer’s down payment when a spot delivery unravels, and the office has opened investigations against six dealers, assistant attorney general Greg Grzeskiewicz said.

Grzeskiewicz led a July 28 meeting of the Illinois Attorney General’s Dealer Advisory Committee, which includes CATA representatives and gathers semiannually to discuss dealer-related issues.

He noted one dealer who, when spot-delivering a vehicle, asks his customers to sign a statement that they will pay 42 cents for each mile the vehicle is driven if financing cannot be secured and it must be returned.

Section 2C of the Illinois Consumer Fraud and Deceptive Business Practices Act forbids a seller from retaining any part of a down payment of a sale conditioned on the consumer having an acceptable credit rating.

According to the act, any retention ". . . under those circumstances as a fee for investigating the credit of the consumer or as liquidated damages to cover depreciation of the merchandise which was the subject of the purchase order or contract or for any other purpose is an unlawful practice within the meaning of this Act, whether that fee or those charges are claimed from the down payment . . . or made as a separate charge to the consumer."

Even in cases of repossession, Grzeskiewicz said any deposit must be returned and any trade-in must be returned if the dealer can’t arrange financing at the same term agreed to by the customer. He said some dealers were charging the customers for excessive wear to the returned vehicle, but that is not allowed."
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:13:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

So would it be considered theft when I want my car back that they drove to another dealer and now they can't return? After all the law isn't just one way. I have to return the truck if we can't come to an agreement, but they need to return my car and deposit as well. They better get working to figure out how they're going to pull that off. As soon as they sound concerned with that at all I will give a fuck about they're truck.
View Quote

Well it was not your car to begin with, it was a leased vehicle and the dealer paid it out.
Or did they steal it from you and pay out your $14,000 negative out of the goodness of their heart ?

Now you are driving THEIR truck around and have threatened a lawyer on them.
Do you really think they are going to let you drive their truck with your scorched earth attitude ?

Not very likely, you pissed them off already and they may very well have you charged with theft if you play games.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:17:01 AM EDT
[#13]
This is why I don't buy new vehicles.  Well, that, and I don't want $500/mo payments.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:18:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Well it was not your car to begin with, it was a leased vehicle and the dealer paid it out.
Or did they steal it from you and pay out your $14,000 negative out of the goodness of their heart ?

Do you really think they are going to let you drive their truck with your scorched earth attitude ?

Not very likely, you pissed them off already and they may very well have you charged with theft if you play games.
View Quote

Would you think that based on what has been posted so far, that the dealer is on the level?  Does the dealer seem OK or does what the dealer did raise some red flags?

How would your dealership have handled this situation?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:21:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You should probably stop commenting since you have no knowledge of laws in our country. There is no favor needed since it is the law.

"The Illinois attorney general’s office has seen an uptick this year in area dealers who fail to return a customer’s down payment when a spot delivery unravels, and the office has opened investigations against six dealers, assistant attorney general Greg Grzeskiewicz said.

Grzeskiewicz led a July 28 meeting of the Illinois Attorney General’s Dealer Advisory Committee, which includes CATA representatives and gathers semiannually to discuss dealer-related issues.

He noted one dealer who, when spot-delivering a vehicle, asks his customers to sign a statement that they will pay 42 cents for each mile the vehicle is driven if financing cannot be secured and it must be returned.

Section 2C of the Illinois Consumer Fraud and Deceptive Business Practices Act forbids a seller from retaining any part of a down payment of a sale conditioned on the consumer having an acceptable credit rating.

According to the act, any retention ". . . under those circumstances as a fee for investigating the credit of the consumer or as liquidated damages to cover depreciation of the merchandise which was the subject of the purchase order or contract or for any other purpose is an unlawful practice within the meaning of this Act, whether that fee or those charges are claimed from the down payment . . . or made as a separate charge to the consumer."

Even in cases of repossession, Grzeskiewicz said any deposit must be returned and any trade-in must be returned if the dealer can’t arrange financing at the same term agreed to by the customer. He said some dealers were charging the customers for excessive wear to the returned vehicle, but that is not allowed."
View Quote

Good luck with that.
There seems to be a part missing in that ruling about paying out a leased vehicle.
A leased vehicle cannot be used as a trade in, rather it has to be "bought out" to relieve you of your financial obligations tied to the lease agreement.

One question though, did you lease the vehicle through Acura Corporate/Honda Financing or directly through the Acura dealership ?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:23:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I won't be doing that.

They can shit in one hand and want in the other....see which one gets full quicker.

Go suck a maple tree with your Canadian laws.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:24:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Good luck with that.
There seems to be a part missing in that ruling about paying out a leased vehicle.
A leased vehicle cannot be used as a trade in, rather it has to be "bought out" to relieve you of your financial obligations tied to the lease agreement.

One question though, did you lease the vehicle through Acura Corporate/Honda Financing or directly through the Acura dealership ?
View Quote

I'm getting close to renewing my membership just so I can put you on ignore. You really are too much.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:27:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I'm getting close to renewing my membership just so I can put you on ignore. You really are too much.
View Quote

I'd save your money. Looks like you may be needing it soon.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:31:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Go suck a maple tree with your Canadian laws.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:34:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd find the biggest ambulance chaser in Chicago and call them.  If they take the case your all set, otherwise find a way to walk away.  

The good part is if you go to court you'll never go to trial, try finding 12 people that a dealership hasn't pissed off in their life.  You could steal 5 cars and piss on the salesmans dead grandmothers grave, on camera, and admit it in court and you would still win the case.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:34:57 AM EDT
[#21]
I'd take that bitch on a round the US road trip. Put 10,000 miles on it before returning it. I'll put a couple thousand on it for you, I've been meaning to visit my distant relatives in CO for some time now.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:38:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

LOL that's pretty good.

I've been thinking about a sigline, mind if I borrow that ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you ride around on a moose, stealing lollipops from children, before telling them that Santa isn't real and their parents secretly hate them?  That's kinda how I picture you right now.

LOL that's pretty good.

I've been thinking about a sigline, mind if I borrow that ?

It needs to be this year's Xmas card.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:48:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Would you think that based on what has been posted so far, that the dealer is on the level?  Does the dealer seem OK or does what the dealer did raise some red flags?

View Quote

Good question.
I do see some error in the way the dealer handled the transaction, however they did show good faith and intent by paying out the lease on the Acura.
They looked at the lessors credit on paper and figured it was GTG and released the truck.

Submitted the contract and had "pending review" come back from the first lending institution they sent it off to.
That's when they will submit the contract to several lending institutions and get more " pending review" messages back and finally after all reviews they get " declined ".
When a "decline" comes back there is always a written reason why the contract was declined. There are reasons for declined responses and the main 2 are debt service ratio and poor credit history, employment history and income tax discrepancies also come in to play but that should be seen on the credit app before it is submitted.

Sometimes a credit challenge will slip through and get delivered and after the fact some new information will come out and the banks will decline unless conditions are met, such as more money down required and certain bills that the customer is in arrears must be paid out, the customer has lost their job and failed to disclose.
You would be amazed at what rises to the surface once multiple declines start showing up.

We immediately contact the customer that has taken delivery and get them into the dealership as soon as possible  and try to get them bought through sub-prime financing if possible.
If the customer refuses we automatically reposess, nobody wins at that point.

If the customer does not want to give the vehicle back and tells us to pound sand, we declare the vehicle stolen and have the police handle the matter as such and we take the customer to court to recover losses.
It's up to the customer how they deal with the theft charge and fraudulently obtaining property from the dealership.

It's business and it DOES happen.

I hope my explanation enlightens you an those who are interested.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:52:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It needs to be this year's Xmas card.
View Quote

That's a great idea !
My grandkids would love it !
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:58:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Good question.
I do see some error in the way the dealer handled the transaction, however they did show good faith and intent by paying out the lease on the Acura.
They looked at the lessors credit on paper and figured it was GTG and released the truck.

Submitted the contract and had "pending review" come back from the first lending institution they sent it off to.
That's when they will submit the contract to several lending institutions and get more " pending review" messages back and finally after all reviews the get " declined ".
When a "decline" comes back there is always a written reason why the contract was declined. There are reasons for declined responses and the main 2 are dept service ratio and poor credit history, employment history and income tax discrepancies also come in to play but that should be seen on the credit app before it is submitted.
View Quote

You mean debt service ratio? Also how long does it take for these things to pop up? An hour, a day.  
ETA for the card you should wear a Santa suit. Put the boot in a kids chest as you tug the oversize lolly out of his hands.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:01:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you can not spell "favor" correctly, your opinions do not hold any water on this side of the border.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:01:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes debt service ratio, sorry I misspelled it.

How long it takes is usually in an hour or 2, however if something cropped up in the past 30 days it may not show up on the credit report until it has been reported to the credit agencies.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:02:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If you can not spell "favor" correctly, your opinions do not hold any water on this side of the border.
View Quote

I can't help it if you spell it wrong.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:04:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Good question.

That's when they will submit the contract to several lending institutions and get more " pending review" messages back and finally after all reviews they get " declined ".
When a "decline" comes back there is always a written reason why the contract was declined. There are reasons for declined responses and the main 2 are debt service ratio and poor credit history, employment history and income tax discrepancies also come in to play but that should be seen on the credit app before it is submitted.

Sometimes a credit challenge will slip through and get delivered and after the fact some new information will come out and the banks will decline unless conditions are met, such as more money down required and certain bills that the customer is in arrears must be paid out, the customer has lost their job and failed to disclose.
You would be amazed at what rises to the surface once multiple declines start showing up.

We immediately contact the customer that has taken delivery and get them into the dealership as soon as possible  and try to get them bought through sub-prime financing if possible.

If the customer does not want to give the vehicle back and tells us to pound sand, we declare the vehicle stolen and have the police handle the matter as such and we take the customer to court to recover losses.
It's up to the customer how they deal with the theft charge and fraudulently obtaining property from the dealership.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good question.

That all seems reasonable to me.  

However, I see the paid off lease as a large issue here.  The dealer is certainly not going to eat it (willingly) and the OP isn't going to happily owe the dealership $14k without use of his old car.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:05:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You mean debt service ratio? Also how long does it take for these things to pop up? An hour, a day.  
ETA for the card you should wear a Santa suit. Put the boot in a kids chest as you tug the oversize lolly out of his hands.
View Quote

MS paint please.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:07:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

However, I see the paid off lease as a large issue here.  The dealer is certainly not going to eat it (willingly) and the OP isn't going to happily owe the dealership $14k without use of his old car.  
View Quote

This is why I am adamant about knowing both sides of the story.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:16:19 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Go for it - haven't made it on someone's sig line - i get an ARFCOM merit badge for that right?
View Quote

Well thanks again, with honourable mention !
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:20:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

MS paint please.
View Quote

Like this but riding a moose
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:26:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Does anyone still believe this was a mistake by the dealership?

Sounds like the idea all along was to get the OP into a 16 at 17 prices. Just had to loan him a 17 for a couple weeks to do it.
View Quote

Dealer is definitely shady, story constantly changing trying to trip the OP up.

One piece of advice that was offered way back at the top of this thread would let OP keep the 2017, go get a loan from your bank or credit union.

OP has a purchase agreement with the trucks VIN and purchase price, plus lease payoff.  Get financing elsewhere instead of putting up with the BS.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:28:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
you'll never get it.  OP's side, Dealer's side, the truth will be in the middle   (maybe)  
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:29:52 AM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

We need top men on this.

Top. Men.

Or an artistic female will suffice.

Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:30:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What could possibly be on the other side of the story that would allow them to not give me back my old car? How can anyone even defend the fact that they paid off my lease before they had approval on a loan? Or that they submitted a contract for a 2017 as a 2016 which GM Financial has confirmed as the reason for it getting kicked back? Or the fact that they lied to get me to come in so they could try to get me to sign a different contract and I have the voicemail that proves they started this entire shit show with a lie?

What side of the story are you missing? What could possibly come from the dealer that changes those facts?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:32:26 AM EDT
[#38]
I'm still not sure why we are arguing about laws from a different country, who cares what they would do or not do in Canada, it does not matter in Illinois.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:34:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It could have been an open ended lease.  Also, if he terminated the lease early, he also was likely on the hook for the remaining lease payments and the $14k represented those remaining lease payments.  You have to settle those payments before returning the car.
View Quote

Yeah that's not exactly how it works.  If you want to ditch a leased car you do not hand over the car plus a check for the remaining payments.  You can have equity in the car depending on the car's currently value compared to the lease balance + residual value.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:36:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

What could possibly be on the other side of the story that would allow them to not give me back my old car? How can anyone even defend the fact that they paid off my lease before they had approval on a loan? Or that they submitted a contract for a 2017 as a 2016 which GM Financial has confirmed as the reason for it getting kicked back? Or the fact that they lied to get me to come in so they could try to get me to sign a different contract and I have the voicemail that proves they started this entire shit show with a lie?

What side of the story are you missing? What could possibly come from the dealer that changes those facts?
View Quote

How about posting the residual value, lease balance, and year/model/mileage of your Acura?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:37:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reading your posts reminds me of why I hate 99% of all car salesmen and dealerships, your a greaseball and yes it comes across plainly as to why...
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:41:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck with that.

OP Dagger is trying to help you with a problem , yet you cannot possibly even consider that anything less than what you want to happen .
Anytime someone has seen or experienced an issue should a least listen to and not ignore their input .
In for the outcome
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:43:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

The interest rate at which the dealer can get you approved on the contract and the interest rate on the lease you had on the Acura and how that was contracted and the payment term.
Somehow you got red flagged on the deal after delivery and the dealership is struggling to salvage the deal because they do not want to lose the sale.

BTW, a contract submitted for a 2017 has a much better chance of getting bought than a contract for a 2016.
Ask your1savior about it, I am sure he will agree with me.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:46:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Reading your posts reminds me of why I hate 99% of all car salesmen and dealerships, your a greaseball and yes it comes across plainly as to why...
View Quote

CoC prevents me from responding in kind to your insult.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:01:06 AM EDT
[#45]
OP you should go to a justice of the peace if you have them there and ask what you should do. Or call the state ag office.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:09:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

OP Dagger is trying to help you with a problem , yet you cannot possibly even consider that anything less than what you want to happen .
Anytime someone has seen or experienced an issue should a least listen to and not ignore their input .
In for the outcome
View Quote

Dagger has been argumentative (in that he's presenting an alternate perspective), courteous and informative. I've appreciated his input because it is a window into a business I know little about. If I were OP, I'd be thankful.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:16:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Good question.

View Quote

You left out the part where OP called GM Finance and they said he was not declined, but the application was declined because the year of the car was wrong.  All they need to do is resubmit the app with the corrected date, so  they have no legal grounds to repo the car yet as the terms of the contract he signed are valid until they can show he was declined for credit related reasons.  That will not stop them from repo, but they will have no standing in court.

You also left out the fact that the dealer lied to OP and tried to get him to return to the dealership to fix his plates.  The dealer lied to OP by later telling him that he was declined financing by GM Finance, which GM finance has since told OP directly is untrue.  
They are playing games with OP.  OP should not have mentioned lawyers as one of the owners probably owns a law firm.  OP should consult immediately with a lawyer and stop contact with the dealer until a plan is devised.  

OP, you did nothing wrong, but these people are not like you or most other normal civilized human beings. They are wolves in their industry and we are sheep to them.   Not all car dealerships are like this but the bad ones attract the scum of the earth as employees.  Based on the Yelp reviews I think you are dealing with a very bad one.   You need professional help.  Dont try to navigate these waters on your own.  These guys can be beat and I think you are standing on solid ground, but remember that they do this every day and a lot of them have been doing this their entire adult lives.  Normal people buy a car every 3 to 5 years and are often taken advantage of by dealers for money and sport.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:22:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Somehow you got red flagged on the deal after delivery and the dealership is struggling to salvage the deal because they do not want to lose the sale.
View Quote

Fixed it...

Somehow you got red flagged on the deal after delivery and the dealership is struggling to salvage the deal because they do not want to lose their ass.

OP...

Have you checked your credit report for hits? Wouldn't this show how many times the deal had been "shopped" to different lenders?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:22:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

You left out the part where OP called GM Finance and they said he was not declined, but the application was declined because the year of the car was wrong.  All they need to do is resubmit the app with the corrected date, so  they have no legal grounds to repo the car yet as the terms of the contract he signed are valid until they can show he was declined for credit related reasons.  That will not stop them from repo, but they will have no standing in court.

You also left out the fact that the dealer lied to OP and tried to get him to return to the dealership to fix his plates.  The dealer lied to OP by later telling him that he was declined financing by GM Finance, which GM finance has since told OP directly is untrue.  
They are playing games with OP.  OP should not have mentioned lawyers as one of the owners probably owns a law firm.  OP should consult immediately with a lawyer and stop contact with the dealer until a plan is devised.  

OP, you did nothing wrong, but these people are not like you or most other normal civilized human beings. They are wolves in their industry and we are sheep to them.   Not all car dealerships are like this but the bad ones attract the scum of the earth as employees.  Based on the Yelp reviews I think you are dealing with a very bad one.   You need professional help.  Dont try to navigate these waters on your own.  These guys can be beat and I think you are standing on solid ground, but remember that they do this every day and a lot of them have been doing this their entire adult lives.  Normal people buy a car every 3 to 5 years and are often taken advantage of by dealers for money and sport.
View Quote

He certainly wasn't accepted by GMF and he got a canned response from them.

I'm going to bed.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:24:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

He certainly wasn't accepted by GMF and he got a canned response from them.

I'm going to bed.
View Quote

How do you know?
Page / 46
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top