Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:41:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Moving at contact probably seemed sketchy to them.  Not your fault of course but it looks suspicious.
View Quote

We were reeled up and already in the process when they approached us.  We saw them bird dogging us so we stopped to wait on them.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:24:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
First off, the correct term is POSSUM COP.

second, the Louisiana game agents I know personally are fine people that love the 2a and spend most of theor time dealing with drunk boaters.  The Texas game agents I know are cut from the same cloth.  In fact, two of them are assisting the Texas DPS and NG withthe mess on on our border.

I've hunted, fished, and shot with them and we need more like them.

My brother is a game warden.  He prefers the title of Squirrel Cop.  In most places there is at most 1 game warder per county.  Because of the low numbers of officers they have to be strict and tough with every encounter so that people take the game laws seriously.  Otherwise fish and wildlife populations would be decimated by over harvest.  

That has happened in the past, it is only because of the strict laws and strict enforcement that we enjoy the abundance of wildlife we have now.  For example around 1900 the whitetail deer population across the entire US was estimated at only 300,000.  Kentucky was down to something like 1,000 whitetail deer.  The current population of whitetail deer in Kentucky is estimated at 900,000 now, which is 3 times the number of deer the entire country had 100 years ago.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I once befriended a fish cop.  It was a big mistake.  He was a scumbag.

I hate to say it, but to be a fish cop, you first have to be a scumbag.
Bullshit.  
First off, the correct term is POSSUM COP.

second, the Louisiana game agents I know personally are fine people that love the 2a and spend most of theor time dealing with drunk boaters.  The Texas game agents I know are cut from the same cloth.  In fact, two of them are assisting the Texas DPS and NG withthe mess on on our border.

I've hunted, fished, and shot with them and we need more like them.

My brother is a game warden.  He prefers the title of Squirrel Cop.  In most places there is at most 1 game warder per county.  Because of the low numbers of officers they have to be strict and tough with every encounter so that people take the game laws seriously.  Otherwise fish and wildlife populations would be decimated by over harvest.  

That has happened in the past, it is only because of the strict laws and strict enforcement that we enjoy the abundance of wildlife we have now.  For example around 1900 the whitetail deer population across the entire US was estimated at only 300,000.  Kentucky was down to something like 1,000 whitetail deer.  The current population of whitetail deer in Kentucky is estimated at 900,000 now, which is 3 times the number of deer the entire country had 100 years ago.

The ones that do that are counter productive.  When people view you as a giant dick, they are less likely to cooperate or help you with tips in the future.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:19:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
We were reeled up and already in the process when they approached us.  We saw them bird dogging us so we stopped to wait on them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Moving at contact probably seemed sketchy to them.  Not your fault of course but it looks suspicious.

The people fishing without a license also reel up when they notice the game wardens and they move elsewhere after the contact has been made.  It was just bad timing of the situation that put your actions into the category of the typical person fishing without a license or keeping illegal fish.

You didn't get a ticket or anything though.  You lost what maybe 5 minutes of your time?  Out of your whole life is that 5 minutes really that important?  Would you rather the game wardens never bother to check anyone and let the fisheries get over fished again?  I don't like it either, especially when the guy wrote me a $250 ticket for a misunderstanding of where I could fish.  But I also recognize the importance of the role they play.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:23:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Here's my advice.

Photograph the tag on your deer immediately after you tag it.  Document everything including the time you down your deer.

And secretly record any contact you may have with the fish cops.  Remember they are the closest thing that Canada or America has to the Gestapo.
View Quote

had a few run-ins with the fish cops eh?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:23:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:29:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's my advice.

Photograph the tag on your deer immediately after you tag it.  Document everything including the time you down your deer.

And secretly record any contact you may have with the fish cops.  Remember they are the closest thing that Canada or America has to the Gestapo.

LOL that is exactly what it is.  As I mentioned in another thread most people don't bother to spend 5 minutes actually reading the hunting and fishing regulations.  Then they get pissed when they get a ticket.  All it takes is for someone to operate on a level slightly higher than a special ed student and you will never be ticketed by a game warden.  I'll admit it, I've failed to operate at that level a couple times out of confusion or simply not caring.  I didn't like the $250 ticket over something I thought was minor but it was still my fault.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:55:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

LOL that is exactly what it is.  As I mentioned in another thread most people don't bother to spend 5 minutes actually reading the hunting and fishing regulations.  Then they get pissed when they get a ticket.  All it takes is for someone to operate on a level slightly higher than a special ed student and you will never be ticketed by a game warden.  I'll admit it, I've failed to operate at that level a couple times out of confusion or simply not caring.  I didn't like the $250 ticket over something I thought was minor but it was still my fault.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's my advice.

That's not my issue with them at all.  My issue with them is that around here they spend more time harassing boaters trying to make money off of a missing throwable cushion or an expired flare than they do protecting the fisheries or getting rid of drunk assholes on wave runners.  Real cops need a reason to harass me and take 10 minutes out of my day; fish cops don't.  I have my crap in order and operate safely; there is NO reason for them to stop me.  But they do.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:55:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Knock on wood...

...I've never met one that wasn't nice.

In fact, I've never met one that even asked for my license.

Usually they've been more curious as to what, if anything, we've been catching, and if they've been biting.

Shit, I once realized after I talked to them that the boat had expired tags. (The boat is usually covered, so the tags are usually sitting somewhere with my stuff so that I put them on the next time it's out). Didn't say shit.

Around here, I feel like they're far more interested in if you're plastered than anything else. Everything else is just conversation.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:18:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
That's not my issue with them at all.  My issue with them is that around here they spend more time harassing boaters trying to make money off of a missing throwable cushion or an expired flare than they do protecting the fisheries or getting rid of drunk assholes on wave runners.  Real cops need a reason to harass me and take 10 minutes out of my day; fish cops don't.  I have my crap in order and operate safely; there is NO reason for them to stop me.  But they do.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's my advice.

How about you put a big sign in your boat that says "I have my shit in order".  They don't know that and like I said most people don't bother even reading the regulations or knowing the laws.  A missing throwable cushion could result in a dead body, but I'm sure death is not as important as a few minutes of your time.  My brother has recovered many dead bodies from the river he works.  So of course he is going to a stickler about having the proper safety equipment and the only way for him to know that is to check out people's boats.  If you get stopped that much then your best bet is to become friends with the game warden so he knows who you are.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:21:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

How about you put a big sign in your boat that says "I have my shit in order".  They don't know that and like I said most people don't bother even reading the regulations or knowing the laws.  A missing throwable cushion could result in a dead body, but I'm sure death is not as important as a few minutes of your time.  My brother has recovered many dead bodies from the river he works.  So of course he is going to a stickler about having the proper safety equipment and the only way for him to know that is to check out people's boats.  If you get stopped that much then your best bet is to become friends with the game warden so he knows who you are.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's my advice.

He was my friend but he betrayed me anyway.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:39:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote
What law did you break?

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:49:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What law did you break?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What law did you break?  

I did not break any laws.  That's why I resent being treated like a lawbreaker.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 10:54:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

How do the cops on land, where there are FAR more people, manage to do their job without blindly harrassing people hoping to generate some revenue?  Don't give that bullshit that it's about safety, because I know where they congregate here.  They seem to make most of their money inshore, where people don't drown, because that's where the greatest concentration of boaters are and they have the best chance of someone missing a piece of gear.  It has jack shit to do with safety, and everything to do with being a waterborne meter maid.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 10:56:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Answer.  C
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 11:01:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Knock on wood...

...snip...

Usually they've been more curious as to what, if anything, we've been catching, and if they've been biting.

...snip...

Everything else is just conversation.
View Quote

I beg to differ (and hate to sound paranoid) but that "conversation" is leading to something else.

You tell em how many you've been slaying all day, out comes the measuring stick.

We don't even talk to the FWC "survey takers" on the dock.  No matter what you tell them their entire function is to fuck you out of fish.  

"So, you didn't catch any today eh?"  translates to "Yup, ARS are under populated and we have to reduce the season to 2 days next year" to the NMFS.

"Wow, you limited out in 10 minutes eh?" translates to "these guys kept too many fish and are hiding them so we have to reduce the limits even more because they are decimating the fish population".

You're fucked either way.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 11:04:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Fish cops dont have rules.
View Quote

At least not while you're out in a boat. They can board and inspect vessels without suspicion, just because "fuck you." It's an unfortunate relic of maritime law that was created back before the concept of private pleasure boating even existed, and vessels were almost all commercial.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 11:07:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 11:07:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Their Spotter mixed you guys up with another boat?
View Quote

This is what I was thinking.

If they stopped you twice on the same day, it was because somebody told them you were doing something...fishy
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 11:09:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So you are saying that boats don't need a fire extinguisher, life jackets, throwable flotation devices, or battery terminal covers when operating?

In all my years on lakes in WI I have never seen a person get one of those tickets when they were not operating on the water or just got done pulling their boat in from operating on the water.

Simply put you have to be seen operating to get one of those related tickets in WI. Merely having a boat on a trailer w/o the required safety gear will not result in a ticket.
View Quote

So you are saying you didn't read anything I posted?  Because I have no idea what you're talking about, nor does it relate to anything I've said.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 11:10:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The people fishing without a license also reel up when they notice the game wardens and they move elsewhere after the contact has been made.  It was just bad timing of the situation that put your actions into the category of the typical person fishing without a license or keeping illegal fish.

You didn't get a ticket or anything though.  You lost what maybe 5 minutes of your time?  Out of your whole life is that 5 minutes really that important?  Would you rather the game wardens never bother to check anyone and let the fisheries get over fished again?  I don't like it either, especially when the guy wrote me a $250 ticket for a misunderstanding of where I could fish.  But I also recognize the importance of the role they play.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pick up that can.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 11:24:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Not really that's a myth that they like to keep going and most people don't know the law. I once got to see a lawyer hand a game warden his ass over a search with out a warrant the GW claim that he didn't need a warrant and could search anything, anywhere, any time the judge didn't agree.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Couple of bored, useless hard-chargers that think their job is relevant and that they're actually police officers.

Placate them and shoo them on their way.  Kind of like TSA except they have guns and arrest powers.

In NC, they have more authority than anybody else according to a State trooper I knew.
Do not mess with them....

Not really that's a myth that they like to keep going and most people don't know the law. I once got to see a lawyer hand a game warden his ass over a search with out a warrant the GW claim that he didn't need a warrant and could search anything, anywhere, any time the judge didn't agree.

Same myth in Texas.
Sec. 12.102.  INSPECTION OF WILDLIFE RESOURCES
(d) Nothing in this section authorizes a game warden or other peace officer commissioned by the department to conduct a search otherwise authorized by this section:

(1) in a person's residence or temporary residence; or

(2) on a publicly maintained road or way that is:

(A) improved, designed, or ordinarily used for vehicular traffic;

(B) open to the public; and

(C) distinguishable from a shoulder, berm, or other area not intended for vehicular traffic.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 11:26:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 11:44:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You said it wasn't about safety. So I asked you about safety equipment and talked about how that is typically enforced.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you are saying that boats don't need a fire extinguisher, life jackets, throwable flotation devices, or battery terminal covers when operating?

In all my years on lakes in WI I have never seen a person get one of those tickets when they were not operating on the water or just got done pulling their boat in from operating on the water.

Simply put you have to be seen operating to get one of those related tickets in WI. Merely having a boat on a trailer w/o the required safety gear will not result in a ticket.

So you are saying you didn't read anything I posted?  Because I have no idea what you're talking about, nor does it relate to anything I've said.

You said it wasn't about safety. So I asked you about safety equipment and talked about how that is typically enforced.

It's not about safety when they patrol areas where nobody gets hurt.  People don't drown in inshore waters where there are tons of boats; they certainly don't drown because someone forgot a throw cushion.  But that's where the fish cops make their money, because money, not safety, is their primary goal.  You did not make someone safe because you harrassed them out of the blue; all you did was teach their children that you don't have to be doing a damn thing wrong for a fish cop to get into your business.

There's a reason this thread has a broad consensus.  And I don't make any claims for how they behave elsewhere, but in NW Florida they're called water nazis for a good reason.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 11:49:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 11:52:29 AM EDT
[#25]
I beg to differ (and hate to sound paranoid) but that "conversation" is leading to something else.

You tell em how many you've been slaying all day, out comes the measuring stick.

We don't even talk to the FWC "survey takers" on the dock. No matter what you tell them their entire function is to fuck you out of fish.

"So, you didn't catch any today eh?" translates to "Yup, ARS are under populated and we have to reduce the season to 2 days next year" to the NMFS.

"Wow, you limited out in 10 minutes eh?" translates to "these guys kept too many fish and are hiding them so we have to reduce the limits even more because they are decimating the fish population".

You're fucked either way.
View Quote

California is in the same situation.  Look up the MLPA fiasco.  Close the most productive fishing areas, fish counts go down, must not have closed enough.  Have the sportboats do token survey trips into the MLPA that catch a lot, must be working and need to close more areas.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 11:53:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Yes they do. I have seen it multiple times since I have started boating.
View Quote

I didn't realize you live in Florida, because the area I'm talking about is in Florida.  I've lived here my entire life, on the water for most of it, and I know where people drown.  And it's not where the fish cops write their tickets.

Defend them if you like; they're generally tools, and from reading the thread that's a widely held opinion.  I guess to some people there's no such thing as too much authority.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 12:06:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 12:07:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If people would follow the rules then they wouldn't get tickets. It is pretty simple really.

View Quote

But they would still get harrassed, and that's the point that has obviously gone over your head, no matter how many times it gets mentioned.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 12:25:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Well in WI where we don't have a ocean coast and just have inland lakes and people still drown. I have seen where not having any life jackets resulted in a death. I have seen overloaded boats have issues and result in a death. I have seen where people get injured or killed due to DUI, negligent operation, and the like. I have even seen boats catch on fire and eventually sink.

There is a reason for life jackets, fire extinguishers, throwables, and battery covers. It actually has nothing to do with defending anybody enforcing those rules no matter what state they are in.

If people would follow the rules then they wouldn't get tickets. It is pretty simple really.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't realize you live in Florida, because the area I'm talking about is in Florida.  I've lived here my entire life, on the water for most of it, and I know where people drown.  And it's not where the fish cops write their tickets.

Defend them if you like; they're generally tools, and from reading the thread that's a widely held opinion.  I guess to some people there's no such thing as too much authority.

Well in WI where we don't have a ocean coast and just have inland lakes and people still drown. I have seen where not having any life jackets resulted in a death. I have seen overloaded boats have issues and result in a death. I have seen where people get injured or killed due to DUI, negligent operation, and the like. I have even seen boats catch on fire and eventually sink.

There is a reason for life jackets, fire extinguishers, throwables, and battery covers. It actually has nothing to do with defending anybody enforcing those rules no matter what state they are in.

Same here in TN.  The weekends are a fucking zoo of idiots on the water.  The TWRA will usually just pull up alongside & ask to see jackets, throwable, extinguisher, etc.  If they come aboard & look at anything other than livewells/coolers there are other issues afoot.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 12:31:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 12:33:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

How is it harassing by having your boat checked to verify that you have the legally required safety equipment that you must have on board to operate?

I find it hard to believe that I have gone all these years hunting, fishing, and boating and never been harassed. I guess things must be really different in FL.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But they would still get harrassed, and that's the point that has obviously gone over your head, no matter how many times it gets mentioned.

How is it harassing by having your boat checked to verify that you have the legally required safety equipment that you must have on board to operate?

I find it hard to believe that I have gone all these years hunting, fishing, and boating and never been harassed. I guess things must be really different in FL.

Yes, mensa, that's harassment.  They're interrupting me while I'm breaking no laws and minding my own business.  I'll bet you'd love to have that sort of power.  Maybe we should just check everybody as they go about their business.  Road blocks, check points on the sidewalk; screw it, it's for safety.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 12:38:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yes, mensa, that's harassment.  They're interrupting me while I'm breaking no laws and minding my own business.  I'll bet you'd love to have that sort of power.  Maybe we should just check everybody as they go about their business.  Road blocks, check points on the sidewalk; screw it, it's for safety.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this guy gets it.

they should have to show a reasonable suspicion that the law was violated prior to boarding your boat, going through your truck, etc.  If they can't show that they can reasonably suspect you are breaking the law, they shouldn't be allowed to investigate you when you are not obviously breaking any laws or about to break a law.  

That's my problem with it.  I was siding with fluffy....
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 12:48:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 12:52:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How does being stopped and temporarily detained to check your equipment/papers with no reasonable suspicion not constitute harassment?
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 12:53:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Nice try but you fail once again.

My state doesn't allow checkpoints.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's as if you don't even speak English.  Damn.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 12:58:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 12:58:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 12:59:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can't see the similarity of being stopped without cause, and checkpoints?
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:00:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Yeah, Arfcom has all the cops who value individual freedom.

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:01:02 PM EDT
[#40]
F3PNI

[first three posts nailed it].
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:02:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I have NEVER met a fishcop or a sheriff lake patrol officer that wasn't a dickhead. Every single one was a jerk. I don't know what it is with them but they all seem to have an attitude issue. Never got a ticket for anything either but that wasn't for their lack of trying to find something. I've had them get to the point of telling me my boat reg numbers on the side of the boat were 1/4 inch to small.

I will say that most of the sheriff patrol people seem to be school teachers doing this for a summer job locally, it may have changed since I sold my boat but it was true in the past.
View Quote

Ask about the good spots, better locations, average catch, biggest catch, best bait, etc.  Wear them out. (It is good info to have too)  

Ask them for maps, trash bags, and any possible fish cop SWAG.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:05:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

ha·rass·ment
h?'rasm(?)nt,'har?sm(?)nt/Submit
noun
aggressive pressure or intimidation.

If you don't like following state rules then stay off state property.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How does being stopped and temporarily detained to check your equipment/papers with no reasonable suspicion not constitute harassment?

ha·rass·ment
noun

last time I checked, state property still falls under state law, which I'll bet doesn't allow cops to investigate such things without reasonable suspicion.  Don't like following the law, don't be a fish cop.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:05:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

ha·rass·ment
noun

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ha·rass·ment
noun

Which is exactly what a stop by any LEO without probable cause is, harassment.

It's funny you copied the google dictionary entry except the sample sentence.

"they face daily harassment by the police"
synonyms:persecution, intimidation, pressure, force, coercion; informalhassle

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:08:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Doubtful.  There was one other boat about 1/4 mile and it was a different color.  Maybe they thought they saw something they didn't.  We caught about 10 fish in a short period, sometimes two at once.  Maybe they lost sight of a fish and didn't see us throw it back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Their Spotter mixed you guys up with another boat?

Doubtful.  There was one other boat about 1/4 mile and it was a different color.  Maybe they thought they saw something they didn't.  We caught about 10 fish in a short period, sometimes two at once.  Maybe they lost sight of a fish and didn't see us throw it back.

They were getting GPS numbers for later.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:14:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:17:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:21:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Yeah, Arfcom has all the cops who value individual freedom.

View Quote

Shunning families, vigilance committees.  On fire, do not piss, etc.

Voting is not going to fix shit.  

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:55:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The states have it written in their laws that DNR/F&G can stop you to check for safety equipment. So since they have the authority to do so it is not harassment.

If you don't like that in your state write you representatives and get it changed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which is exactly what a stop by any LEO without probable cause is, harassment.

It's funny you copied the google dictionary entry except the sample sentence.

"they face daily harassment by the police"
synonyms:persecution, intimidation, pressure, force, coercion; informalhassle

The states have it written in their laws that DNR/F&G can stop you to check for safety equipment. So since they have the authority to do so it is not harassment.

If you don't like that in your state write you representatives and get it changed.

Here's a concept, how about the cops (who are, supposedly, keenly aware of our individual rights) lead the charge on that initiative.  That would be the quickest way to get it changed.  Right?  

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:37:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And this is exactly how FL came to be so riddled with regulations and water nazis that it's not even worth boating.  "This is how we did it up North . . . . "
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:41:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Here's a concept, how about the cops (who are, supposedly, keenly aware of our individual rights) lead the charge on that initiative.  
View Quote

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top