Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 12:36:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll bust a snap-cap in yo azz!
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 12:39:25 PM EDT
[#2]
This is right up there with the story I heard about the thug who told a cop his stainless steel finish gun was "chrominated" and that "it makes the bullets go faster".

This, though, is the new king of WTF

_MaH
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 12:40:09 PM EDT
[#3]
ost for later viewing..
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 12:50:21 PM EDT
[#4]
They are only doing jobs Americans won't do, This is what you get with wide open borders.
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 12:52:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Seriously, Why don't these police departments sneak dummy rounds into the gangs ammo forts? Kinda like the CIA (IIRC) were giving the hadji's defective mortars that would backfire on them.
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 12:53:13 PM EDT
[#6]
saved for later

* I can't believe I just watched all that. But I have learned a couple of things.
1. Never go to Oakland Kalifornia
2.Them bullets be magic.
3.Thank God for stupid gang bangers.

Why doesn't the prison system just integrate all the rival gangs together and let them take each other out?
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 12:57:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck it, I'm painting all mine purple just in case.

I went with the blue tipped ones that give me a plus one on my firearms skill when equiped.

I have a green mag, a green rifle, a green optic, and green tip bullets.  They give me enhanced reload speed and a chance to cast fireball on hit, but only if I use them together.

Link Posted: 4/9/2010 1:03:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Was that a fucking snap cap?
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 1:03:10 PM EDT
[#9]
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Snap caps!

Link Posted: 4/9/2010 1:09:25 PM EDT
[#10]
I can not understand why anyone would want to live in that shit hole
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 1:10:33 PM EDT
[#11]
As a cameraman, I wouldn't let someone flag me - I'm done taping, I quit.

Link Posted: 4/9/2010 1:22:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Great place to work and raise a family yo.
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 1:25:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Someone mentioned the idea of selling Snap Cap's at a flea market as "da purple bullets"

That would actually be a good idea. Not only would you profit from retards, but you would reduce a small amount of real ammo being used on the streets. What judge would prosecute you for misleading a bunch of gang bangers into buying fake ammo?

I would definitely do it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 1:36:23 PM EDT
[#14]
GW Bush had Haliburton design the "Purple Bullet" to give impoverished communities Aids.
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 2:12:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
GW Bush had Haliburton design the "Purple Bullet" to give impoverished communities Aids.

I KNEW IT
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 2:18:54 PM EDT
[#16]
We should support this bullshit and start giving out snap caps in "da hood".

Around here it would save about 5 cops a year.

Link Posted: 4/9/2010 2:22:10 PM EDT
[#17]
I wonder who conned him into thinking that.

win.
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 2:24:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I seen a lot of trigger guards cut off what purpose does that serve ?

It cripples people.
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 2:24:13 PM EDT
[#19]
snap cap
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 2:28:55 PM EDT
[#20]

HiPoint with an anodized aluminum snap cap

*cleek*
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 2:50:13 PM EDT
[#21]
I know what happened. He went into a gun shop and the owner didn't like the looks of him. So the owner told him about these awesome new 'Paralyzing Super Boolits' that will paralyze someone anywhere they're hit. And then he sold him a box of snap caps!

I think all responsible Firearms dealers should employ this tactic in all situations while dealing with 'gangster' customers.
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 2:55:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Does that guy have a Hi-Point in the Background?
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 2:56:02 PM EDT
[#23]
They were developed for the CIA.  The spring inside propells the bullet in total silence, so you don't need a can anymore.  

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 3:42:46 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I can not understand why anyone would want to live in that shit hole

The weather.

Link Posted: 4/10/2010 9:04:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/10/2010 9:22:00 PM EDT
[#26]
+3 arrow of slaying versus skeletons
Link Posted: 4/10/2010 9:40:13 PM EDT
[#27]
even better than snap caps is that safety bullet which locks the action after firing.  make them purple, sell them by the box.  only make them out of metal so it really locks the action.  and make it impossible to remove.
Link Posted: 4/10/2010 9:46:36 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck it, I'm painting all mine purple just in case.

I went with the blue tipped ones that give me a plus one on my firearms skill when equiped.

lolz

Link Posted: 4/10/2010 9:47:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a damn snap cap.

HAHAHA!

maybe undercover cops should start passing them out for free

Hmm...........this gives me an idea.  

It's time for Operation Eldest Son II, urban America edition.  

Link Posted: 4/10/2010 9:54:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Does Midway carry it? I want some of that stuff!

I think that CTD does....
Link Posted: 4/10/2010 9:57:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Thank God for ignorance.

This
Link Posted: 4/10/2010 10:03:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Does that guy have a Hi-Point in the Background?

No No... No brand biases... They are "little thangs" and "big thangs"

Link Posted: 4/10/2010 10:05:36 PM EDT
[#33]
8 Cops v. 10k gang members?  Glad to see our society taking this problem seriously.  

IMHO we need to treat them like pirates or brigands, hostis humanis generi, enemies of all mankind.  Membership in a gang being a capital offense.  Send out armed teams and if they see these turds marking territory or otherwise engaging in gang activity we arrest and then execute them, and if they put up a fight, shoot to kill.  

Link Posted: 4/10/2010 10:09:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
8 Cops v. 10k gang members?  Glad to see our society taking this problem seriously.  

IMHO we need to treat them like pirates or brigands, hostis humanis generi, enemies of all mankind.  Membership in a gang being a capital offense.  Send out armed teams and if they see these turds marking territory or otherwise engaging in gang activity we arrest and then execute them, and if they put up a fight, shoot to kill.  

The same laws would be applied to regular militias, you realize...guys who work 40-60 hours a week and raise kids and go to church on sunday...
Link Posted: 4/10/2010 10:11:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I seen a lot of trigger guards cut off what purpose does that serve ?

those idiots think a snap cap is a live round.  SSSNNNNAAAPPP CCCAAAPPPPPSSS DUDE!

Link Posted: 4/10/2010 10:14:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Purple bullets? Must be from the same people that make Amber Lamps.
Link Posted: 4/10/2010 10:24:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I was hoping to see a mag full of these

http://www.nevesuniforms.com/images/products/big_sim_fx.jpg

Now that's funny.....
Link Posted: 4/10/2010 10:25:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Not a single gun store in Oakland.
I don't know of any stores selling ammo there.
Yet all the dirtballs are armed. Armed on stolen guns, no doubt, but there is no problem getting arms there.
Stupid liberals never learn.

It's amazing how fast the Hispanics took over. In 15 years or so they took over a very large chunk of Oakland. Pushed the Blacks out, no problems. The illegal alien women are spewing kids like you would not believe, thus there is a huge supply of young Hispanic males ready to join the gangs. The Blacks are getting their asses kicked out of Oakland and Richmond en mass. The assholes are moving east and screwing up the cities where they eventually land. Lucky for most people living directly east of Oakland that it's mostly far too expensive for the assholes to land there, but they have almost taken over Eastern Contra Costa.

It's a clusterfuck, I'll tell you.
Link Posted: 4/10/2010 10:33:58 PM EDT
[#39]
What really needs to happen is sell these skum overcharged reloads that will completely fuck their guns upon firing. With snap caps, a higher than average IQ gang banger would figure that out.
Link Posted: 4/10/2010 10:41:26 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

saved for later

* I can't believe I just watched all that. But I have learned a couple of things.

2.Them bullets be magic.

Why doesn't the prison system just integrate all the rival gangs together and let them take each other out?

Prisons are not about rehabilitation or containing criminals, they exist only to make money off of those criminals dumb enough to get caught.

Link Posted: 4/10/2010 10:46:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:
saved for later

2.Them bullets be magic.

Prisons are not about rehabilitation or containing criminals, they exist only to make money off of those criminals dumb enough to get caught.

This.  You don't allow your return business to get killed.  Defeats the purpose.
Link Posted: 4/11/2010 2:37:09 PM EDT
[#42]
10,000 gangsters in oakland?  take all of them to a hanging tree, and then no more crime problem
Link Posted: 4/11/2010 2:56:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Oh jesus, don't let the NY gov see this, they already banned "teflon coated cop killers" which don't exist.... next they'll ban "purple insta-paralyze bullets"
Link Posted: 4/11/2010 3:54:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
What really needs to happen is sell these skum overcharged reloads that will completely fuck their guns upon firing. With snap caps, a higher than average IQ gang banger would figure that out.

WIN

Agents, initiate Order 87...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top