Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 4:27:34 AM EDT
[#1]
tic toc....  only a matter of time folks... shit gon be real yo.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 4:29:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Seeing as how I won't/don't go anywhere near Lem Turner, this doesn't surprise me.

I like how the greeters get all confrontational if you don't show them a receipt, but they couldn't tackle one of these yoots for questioning.

Hopefully this doesn't happen at the Walmart Grocery Stores they are opening up around town.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 4:30:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
man..300 ?...gunna need to carry alot more reloads.

It's really not so bad...

One Beta in magwell, and one on each side in drop-leg subloads.

(And a spare USGI 20 rounder for the twenty drivers who drive the 300 looties to the store.)

Just gotta do the math.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 4:35:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
300 youths, mob a Walmart, destroy inventory and carry out what they can and National news doesnt repot it.

happening all over the country..

welcome to the New Normal

Yeah, Im a little surprised to be hearing about this here and not vial local or national news. I generally have the news radio going all day in my office and not a peep about this.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 4:38:09 AM EDT
[#5]
They're so brazen they film themselves committing felonies.

Quoted:
We are a nation held hostage by those we have tried to help by giving and giving.

This.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 4:38:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This shit is really getting out of control. You have to wonder why they seem to not really care about this, you never hear of the ring leaders of these things getting arrested.

It takes effort, planning, and coordination to assemble that many people for any purpose.  

Somehow our priorities in America are ass probing people from the TSA, spying  on individuals with the NSA, meanwhile we have open borders and damn near miniature armies raiding stores as they please.  Priorities are so out of fucking whack its insane.  In another thread people bitch about open carrying a rifle?  Hell, might as well start doing it if you're going to wally world.  Fuck.

They came from a party that was broken up by the police.

color me shocked...

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 4:38:39 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Somehow I just knew that watermelons would be a focus point in the video.

lol...

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 4:41:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I cant believe Im the first to say it.....needs more belt fed.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 4:44:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Shit like that is why I don't give a damn about Black America"s woes.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 4:45:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Powder Keg
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 4:45:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
man..300 ?...gunna need to carry alot more reloads.

It's really not so bad...

One Beta in magwell, and one on each side in drop-leg subloads.

(And a spare USGI 20 rounder for the twenty drivers who drive the 300 looties to the store.)

Just gotta do the math.

Start in one corner of the store and work your way to the other corners and then begin driving them towards the exit.  You won't need to shoot more than 25 of them before they all trample each other trying to get out the front door.  Of course, for legal reasons, your life must be in danger before you proceed.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 4:46:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I cant believe Im the first to say it.....needs more belt fed.

Nuke the site from orbit, its the only way to be sure.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 4:46:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Shit like that is why I don't give a damn about Black America"s woes.

Amen......

This countries future saddens me.

50 years i give it, we will be no better than South Africa.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 4:51:23 AM EDT
[#14]
That's odd, my Walmart doesn't have crates and crates of watermelons up front.  

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 4:52:24 AM EDT
[#15]
if Old Roy were still around I doubt this would have happened!
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 4:52:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Somalia in America, and the MSM remains silent.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 4:52:57 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Mine does...but I'm in Newport News...care to guess demographics around here?

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 4:54:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Mine does, and I live in a nice area. Hell, I've got a big one chilling in the fridge right now.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 4:55:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Imagine a scene like that, only bigger and happening everywhere in or near big cities. When 300 could enter a store and just do whatever they want, think of twice or three times that many.

This is why you could never cut off "services".
We are a nation held hostage by those we have tried to help by giving and giving.

I'm not saying all or even part of this crowd are on "entitlements", but a combination of this and the LA riots is exactly the type of scene that would play out.

I don't want Obama to get back in and "let the country burn"....  But fuck it.  The cities are a cancer on the country.  Corruption, crime, death, violence, etc.  Cut the free shit off and let the problem shake itself out.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 4:55:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Always

Turn and haul ass.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 4:57:32 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Which one?  Jefferson (GhettoMart) or the one on 17?

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:00:39 AM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:02:02 AM EDT
[#23]
If obama had 300 children...

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:03:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Funny ass comment from the video, "Fried chicken at the deli first... Watermelon is when they're on the way out."

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:05:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I left it alone as I had some words in the post about the Toronto shootings and a BBQ in the headline and not being surprised. Nothing derogatory but none the less, I didn't want to point it out.

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:05:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Savages.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:07:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Wrong flash mob I was looking for. Figured I would get a good start on the morning.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:07:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Well it makes sense when you think about it.  Wal-Mart will be Ground Zeror when the SHTF
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:08:19 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jefferson...we actually started goin to the one on 17...same distance.

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:12:15 AM EDT
[#30]
If you are one of the decent poor bastards stuck in that walmart while this is happening, what do you do ?  

For me, i would run towards the back room and find a exit far away from them.  Most of us would be like a glow in the dark target if they started to get more violent after the food runs out.  

No point in grabbing your gun, or opening up the cabinets in the sporting good section. Sure you can take a few, but like a hoard of zombies, you better have a plan to run, and run fast...   You aren't going to be able to shoot all 300 of them.  

Might be a good chance they will take off after a few shots, but a majority might get in the mood for shredded white meat also.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:12:24 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jefferson...we actually started goin to the one on 17...same distance.

When the one on 17 opened, we quit going to the Jefferson store, even though it was a longer drive.  

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:13:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Isolated incident.  Oh wait.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:16:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If you are one of the decent poor bastards stuck in that walmart while this is happening, what do you do ?  

For me, i would run towards the back room and find a exit far away from them.  Most of us would be like a glow in the dark target if they started to get more violent after the food runs out.  

No point in grabbing your gun, or opening up the cabinets in the sporting good section. Sure you can take a few, but like a hoard of zombies, you better have a plan to run, and run fast...   You aren't going to be able to shoot all 300 of them.  

Might be a good chance they will take off after a few shots, but a majority might get in the mood for shredded white meat also.

At the Wal-Mart here you could head to the back to Sporting Goods and break out the AR-15's and sometimes AR-10's they have in the case. I think there are even a couple of Benellis there.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:19:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I have 4 toddlers.  If they're with me, there's little chance I'm getting out quickly.  If I had to shoot, I hope that with the first shot they all run off. ***ETA - the scumbags, not my kids.

Seems to me that there's 600 parents in FL that need their asses kicked.

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:21:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

They scatter like cockroaches as soon as a few rounds are fired, from all the videos I've seen.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:22:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It's quite obvious your Walmart is racist.............

a-bare
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:23:48 AM EDT
[#37]
This isn't a flash mob. It's looting.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:25:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

At the Wal-Mart here you could head to the back to Sporting Goods and break out the AR-15's and sometimes AR-10's they have in the case. I think there are even a couple of Benellis there.

Problem, Walmart tends to sell low cap mags, IF they have any.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:29:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Another Obama Son Story.

An elderly Fair Oaks woman murdered in her own home Sunday evening has been identified.

The Sacramento County Coroner’s webpage identified her as 79-year-old Carole Jane Sturgis.

The suspect in her death, 32-year-old Moses Trotter, was naked and bloody when he was taken into custody outside Sturgis’ Olympic Way home Sunday evening.

When deputies arrived, Trotter, who was naked and covered in blood, ran out of the Olympic Way home and was quickly detained after a brief struggle. Inside the home they found Sturgis dead. Detectives say she showed obvious signs of trauma.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:31:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your kiddin right ,  Federal paperwork could take up to 3 hours. Only safe places in that store would be in the Book section, or around the household cleaning supplies.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:32:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Great.  And my wife's office is at Ribault High School...she has some horror stories....
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:32:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have 4 toddlers.  If they're with me, there's little chance I'm getting out quickly.  If I had to shoot, I hope that with the first shot they all run off. ***ETA - the scumbags, not my kids.

Seems to me that there's600 50 baby daddies parents in FL that need their asses kicked.

FIFY.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:34:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Only safe places in that store would be in the Book section, or around the household cleaning supplies.

LOL.  This needs to become a meme.  
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:34:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:36:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Dang Amish cellphone
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:39:22 AM EDT
[#46]
typical
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:41:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:41:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Dumb bastards.  If you're going to take the time and effort to organize a looting party and risk arrest and possible jail time, why not Best Buy or a jewelry store?  

Wal-Mart, really?
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:43:01 AM EDT
[#49]
In high school (25 years ago...) I worked at a grocery store part time, store was on the border of a city and suburbs. Used to do loss prevention here and there when needed (store security was only a couple people). I could tell within 2 seconds what area a shoplifter came from by this... suburban people would feel guilt/remorse, cry, say they were sorry...it wont happen again...yada yada yada...    Inner city people would blame the store and security, they didn't do nothin, its not their fault, were racist, they deserved what they stole cause we owed it to them for some reason etc..   Whole different attitude towards right and wrong. Its getting worse and worse every day and thats where we are headed.

I bet NOT ONE of those kids in that video feels bad or remorseful for doing that.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:43:48 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Dumb bastards.  If you're going to take the time and effort to organize a looting party and risk arrest and possible jail time, why not Best Buy or a jewelry store?  

Wal-Mart, really?

At the end of the video you hear the mob chant that they are heading to Wendy's, I wonder if Wendy's got filled up?

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top