User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/8/2013 10:30:08 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:31:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Nothing new for that site...

ETA...I don't really see Frank accepting the terms
F&D win = free industry membership for life on Snipershide.com website, with full moderator privileges.

Frank Galli win = free FD308 rifle, 18" or 22" model.
View Quote

Really? Lifetime industry member?
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:32:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I got tired of it over there, which is a shame because there are some guys with lots of experience that post there.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:34:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Shit just got real.......need to sell rides on a drama lama..
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:34:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Is there no end to the supply of petulant, feet-stamping man-children in the firearms community?  
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:36:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:36:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

F&D win = free industry membership for life on Snipershide.com website, with full moderator privileges.

Yeah a $3000 rifle =! lifetime industry partner status.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:38:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Sniper's Hide is one of the main places people go for information related to precision rifles, optics, loads, wildcats, etc.

There is a dedicated thread to Semi-Auto rifles, and I have noticed that F&D Defense is not welcome there for some reason that I am not privy to.

Not sure challenging a dedicated Marine Sniper (who does precision rifle training as his primary focus in life) to a shoot-off is such a great idea, especially if he brings a GAP-10, and you bring an op-rod driven gasser.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:39:21 AM EDT
[#8]
So, what did they do to get banned from even being mentioned there? Did they send a bunch of shills with 2 posts?
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:42:59 AM EDT
[#9]
What is F&D ?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:45:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So, what did they do to get banned from even being mentioned there? Did they send a bunch of shills with 2 posts?
View Quote

I see what you did there

Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:46:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Sniper's Hide is one of the main places people go for information related to precision rifles, optics, loads, wildcats, etc.

There is a dedicated thread to Semi-Auto rifles, and I have noticed that F&D Defense is not welcome there for some reason that I am not privy to.

Not sure challenging a dedicated Marine Sniper (who does precision rifle training as his primary focus in life) to a shoot-off is such a great idea, especially if he brings a GAP-10, and you bring an op-rod driven gasser.
View Quote

IIRC it's because the owner and employees of FD kept creating accounts to do nothing more than boost his own product
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:49:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I got tired of it over there, which is a shame because there are some guys with lots of experience that post there.
View Quote

That forum is the place to be for precision rifle dialog as well as optics, long range shooting and, gear.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:51:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That forum is the place to be for precision rifle dialog as well as optics, long range shooting and, gear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  Lots of good info over there and LL doesn't suffer fools gladly.

Chris
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:52:39 AM EDT
[#14]
I also forgot to mention that it's probably the best place to stay abreast of what local, State, and National matches are coming up, as well as some of the coolest group buys.

For example, there is an awesome group buy going on right now for Thunderbeast Titanium suppressors.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:00:17 AM EDT
[#15]
I saw some boobies there and freaked out.  Ran back to arfcom.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:01:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have never been through any sort of sniper training, never been to a match, and have a 20/60 shooting eye.
I guarantee you at least one group will be under .4"
I'm not saying I will win, but I do have about 15,000 precision rounds down many of my and others gas-guns over the past few years.
Moreover, I have shot with several marine snipers, and they generally shoot no better than the next guy. What they do better is scope adjustments, reading wind, and judging distance.

I have yet to see any precision groups Frank claims to be capable of. As he will not participate in his own forums standardized shootouts.

He can bring his GAP10 or whatever else he can cobble up.
If he shoots better than me with a semi-308, it wont be by much; and I will gladly and humbly shake his hand and provide him the winnings.
For him its pretty much a free rifle and charity donation, right?
So whats the big fuss?
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:02:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The cheapest industry partner status on arfcom is more than that per year
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:04:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I have never been through any sort of sniper training, never been to a match, and have a 20/60 shooting eye.
I'm not saying I will win, but I do have about 15,000 precision rounds down many of my and others gas-guns over the past few years.
Moreover, I have shot with several marine snipers, and they generally shoot no better than the next guy. What they do better is scope adjustments, reading wind, and judging distance.

I have yet to see any precision groups Frank claims to be capable of. As he will not participate in his own forums standardized shootouts.

If he shoots better than me with a semi-308, it wont be by much; and I will gladly and humbly shake his hand and provide him the winnings.
So whats the big fuss?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So whats the big fuss?

Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:06:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So whats the big fuss?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So whats the big fuss?

Dude you aren't helping your product at all.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:07:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I also forgot to mention that it's probably the best place to stay abreast of what local, State, and National matches are coming up, as well as some of the coolest group buys.

For example, there is an awesome group buy going on right now for Thunderbeast Titanium suppressors.
View Quote

Yep, a group buy there is how I got my TBAC a year ago.

I've also enjoyed reading about the 6.5 SAUM, which will be my next rifle caliber.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:09:47 AM EDT
[#21]
I would like to see the shooting contest happen.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:10:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yep, a group buy there is how I got my TBAC there a year ago.

I've also enjoyed reading about the 6.5 SAUM, which will be my next rifle caliber.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Supersonic almost out to mile. What's not to like? :-)
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:12:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been following that 6.5 SAUM GAP thread as well. Freaking awesome.

I own a .260 Rem AR10 that GA Precision built for me before the GAP-10 was around. It's a consistent .4 - .6 MOA rifle, for 5rd groups.

Supersonic almost out to mile. What's not to like? :-)

At Wyoming altitudes, the 6.5 SAUM is supersonic well past a mile.  Heck, my .260 Remington gas gun is supersonic at a mile with the 130gr VLD fired at 2850fps. The SAUM pushes it to 3250fps at lower pressure.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:12:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I saw some boobies there and freaked out.  Ran back to arfcom.
View Quote

Big boy forum.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:12:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

So whats the big fuss?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So whats the big fuss?

All of a sudden I understand Frank's position
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:13:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

IIRC it's because the owner and employees of FD kept creating accounts to do nothing more than boost his own product
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

False. We have has at least 3 customers each try to post positive comments and reviews which got deleted.
No telling how many others were deleted over the past months.
All because Frank was scared from a few of his members (two of which are now involved in a lawsuit) getting out of control with the personal bashing.
I can take negativity about me or my products, what I wont accept is flat out lies and unjustified disparaging behavior.

For Frank to promote the bashing by leaving up negative posts and removing positive posts is simply unacceptable.
Especially since I was paying him $3000 a year to be his customer and support his operation. Much more than he ever did for F&D.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:15:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

So whats the big fuss?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So whats the big fuss?

So why is ARF being dragged into a precision purse swinging contest?
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:16:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:19:31 AM EDT
[#29]
IBTL?
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:20:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

False. We have has at least 3 customers each try to post positive comments and reviews which got deleted.
All because Frank was scared from a few of his members (two of which are now involved in a lawsuit) getting out of control with the personal bashing.
I can take negativity about me or my products, what I wont accept is flat out lies and unjustified disparaging behavior.

For Frank to promote the bashing by leaving up negative posts and removing positive posts is simply unacceptable.
Especially since I was paying him $3000 a year to be his customer and support his operation. Much more than he ever did for F&D.
View Quote

Start your own 'world famous' website then and run it the way you want.

I don't know if you've lurked here for a while, or not, but this might not go the way you, or your company, wants it to go.

Just sayin'.

Chris
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:20:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you decide to come here and post as a shill?

You aren't helping your business pal.  I'd never heard of you until today, and based on this thread alone I'll pass on your products.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:22:47 AM EDT
[#32]
In for the show
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:24:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:25:16 AM EDT
[#34]
This could be good.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:25:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Drama lama...

Somebody post the pic.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:25:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

The product doesn't need help.
We are perfectly happy with the position F&D is in with the overall marketplace.
Though everyone understandably wants their rifles delivered faster, we have happy customers and many more who want to be customers when rifles are available to be shipped.
We are just try to have a little fun here and settle some dust.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:26:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:27:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

We are perfectly happy with the position F&D is in with the overall marketplace.
Though everyone understandably wants their rifles delivered faster, we have happy customers and many more who want to be customers when rifles are available to be shipped.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look, I'm sure your product is good it's just that by making a scene like this, it can only go south for you.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:27:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:28:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:29:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You aren't helping your business pal.  I'd never heard of you until today, and based on this thread alone I'll pass on your products.
View Quote

And?
You buy a persons product based on how low a producer bows to you and others around you?
If that's the case I bet you have a household full of crappy products.
You think you will determine whether F&D succeeds or not?
You have no effect.
Because customers love the product I make and I treat them well.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:29:38 AM EDT
[#42]
This thread hasn't been locked yet?

Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:30:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:31:26 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This thread hasn't been locked yet?

Why?  
Isn't OP from F&D?

Seems like non partner advertising and other forum bashing to me.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:31:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

So whats the big fuss?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So whats the big fuss?

In.

I've been getting curious about precision gas guns anyways.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:31:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Look, I'm sure your product is good it's just that by making a scene like this, it can only go south for you.
View Quote

Ive had people telling me that for 6 years now since I started in my garage with a small mill, and F&D has only grown exponentially.
I still don't see a problem.
Frank wanted a shootout, and I'm here to give it to him.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:31:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

And?
You buy a persons product based on how low a producer bows to you and others around you?
You have no effect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And?
You have no effect.

QFP, and your last sentence and third and fourth sentences are quite contradictory.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:32:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Jacobdw asked a relevant question earlier in this thread. Why is arfcom being drug into this debate?
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:32:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, in just five posts you have guaranteed that I will never buy from you.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:32:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Im gonna go ahead and pull up a chair.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top