Link Posted: 5/16/2017 1:21:27 AM EDT
[#1]
OST...
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 1:29:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 1:31:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I sure hope that private investigator doesn't have a wife and kids that he will be leaving behind when the Clintons suicide him.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 1:36:18 AM EDT
[#4]
WOW

Rod Wheeler spoke with FOX 5 in DC in late March about Seth’s murder.

Wheeler told FOX 5 DC he uncovered a possible underground organized crime corruption group that may be operating in the District of Columbia.

Wheeler: This case may open up a can of worms in regard to what’s been going on in DC…. There’s been a lot of reward money offered to anyone and nobody’s come forward. So here’s the thing that is so important to realize. Whenever you have a lot of reward money. In this case it’s over $125,000 and you don’t have anybody coming forward with information then what that tells you as an investigator is that maybe you need to start looking at another cause or another reason as to why that guy was killed.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 2:08:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Is hoping something comes of this and the other stuff just as delusional as the left connecting Trump and russia and russia meddling in the election?
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 2:14:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is hoping something comes of this and the other stuff just as delusional as the left connecting Trump and russia and russia meddling in the election?
View Quote
well, in one case an actual crime was committed.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 2:22:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
WAPO put out the grab the pussy video a few hours after the first Podesta links hit the net through wikileaks.

So, yeah, that is plausible.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 2:24:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Shawn Lucas—the man shown cheerfully serving lawsuits to the DNC in a video gone viral last month — has died suddenly of unknown causes. Lucas’ death was confirmed to Heat Street by Washington’s Metropolitan Police Department.

The lawsuits were served in the wake of Wikileaks releasing thousands of embarrassing DNC emails — and accused the DNC of committing fraud by favoring Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primaries. The class action lawsuits were on behalf of enraged Sanders supporters.

Lucas’ untimely death — he appears young, in good spirits and good health in the viral video — has sparked an online flurry of conspiracy theories.

According to the police report, he was found lying on his bathroom floor by his girlfriend. When paramedics arrived, they found no signs of life.
View Quote
Three people close to Assange died between the DNC leaks and the election.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 2:25:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
well, in one case an actual crime was committed.
View Quote
In either case it's what can be proven. It looks like the Seth Rich case has been labeled a random  murder/robbery, case closed, they don't want to look at it anymore, ancient history.
Vince Foster's death had fishy all over it and they got the result they wanted there too.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 2:35:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
This seems  interesting.

the DC police chief retires one week after murder of Seth Rich.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/DC-Police-Chief-Cathy-Lanier-Announces-Retirement-390325021.html

Replaced by a fellow with an interesting history, by the Mayor, I have no doubt he is VERY Grateful.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/221018540-story
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 2:38:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Article is BS. Investigator claims, based on nothing?

It's still at more plausible than the robbery scenario.
View Quote
Even if I feel the same way, it's just as credible as "sources" used by WaPo, CNN, BuzzFeed...

Good for the goose, and all that. 
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 4:16:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Sounds like Assange blew it there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Assange on Seth Rich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
Sounds like Assange blew it there.
That interviewer was quite the douchebag:  "that was just a robbery."
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 4:23:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 4:34:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes.

But one appears to have a factual basis while the other doesn't.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 4:43:19 AM EDT
[#15]
That's awfully coincidental.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 4:53:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Dead democrat?

Well, story is certainly off to a positive start.
View Quote
You did not read anything did you?
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 4:55:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That's awfully coincidental.
View Quote
Especially considering that WAPO knew it was the  lap top bombs being discussed, which has been widely reported on to have come from the full moon Seal raid.

on another note, regardless of this, I think it is time for Priebus to go.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 4:59:40 AM EDT
[#18]
I wonder if any of The usual Suspects will be in here to shit all over this.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 5:53:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Has there been any solid evidence tying the Podesta emails to Russia?  Or is this still all speculation?
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 6:12:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Has there been any solid evidence tying the Podesta emails to Russia?  Or is this still all speculation?
View Quote
Speculation.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 6:15:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I wonder if any of The usual Suspects will be in here to shit all over this.
View Quote
Of course they will. They have to get their talking points in order first.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 6:24:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Consider this a tag.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 6:25:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Seth Rich and John Podesta are currently trending on Twitter....a good sign that word is getting around.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 6:26:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Consider this a tag.
View Quote
Considered!

Tag for me too.

Fox is covering the story.

Link Posted: 5/16/2017 6:32:34 AM EDT
[#25]
So...anything out of 4chan on this yet?
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 6:34:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Last I heard pol was getting swamped with shills.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 6:36:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Not surprised, the DNC is the largest criminal organization operating in the U.S. today.

That said, the RNC isn't far behind.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 6:39:07 AM EDT
[#28]
It makes you appreciate the balls that O'Keefe and the rest of Project Veritas have to infiltrate the Clinton camp and get friggin video evidence of corruption.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 6:40:55 AM EDT
[#29]
5/16/17 HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH & TODAY FOX NEWS CONFIRMS Seth HAD contacted WIKILEAKS ON HIS LAPTOP
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 6:42:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Seth Rich was Russian, or are you saying he was working for them?

I thought this was a known fact, but ignored.  What made it pop back into the public eye?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
but...but...but, RUSSIANS!

RUSSIANS, DAMMIT! WHY IS HE STILL IN OFFICE?

YOU BETTER FUKKIN FIX THIS AND I MEAN RIGHT NOW!

RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS!
Seth Rich was Russian, or are you saying he was working for them?

I thought this was a known fact, but ignored.  What made it pop back into the public eye?
Yes, his name was originally Sethovitch Richski.  
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 6:44:38 AM EDT
[#31]
So the PI never saw the computer, but has a "source" in the PD that is giving him this information?  lol
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 6:46:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Did I miss it? What was the solid answer as to why he was killed?
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 6:53:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So the PI never saw the computer, but has a "source" in the PD that is giving him this information?  lol
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:01:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Tag to see if this goes anywhere.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:04:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
They could have accessed his webmail, since like 99% of people use it.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:07:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Investigator is releasing evidence today. Remember, many in the FBI and PD's did not want Hillary to win.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:10:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What I never understood was if he did leak the info to Wikileaks why haven't they said so?

I know they have the "we don't ever reveal blah blah", but the guy was fucking murdered.
View Quote
Because they'll start looking for other leakers. What if there were several moles that infiltrated that organization and provided Seth Rich with information, now they're at risk also.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:12:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I checked after seeing this, it's completely overrun.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:12:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Private investigator better have his living will setup and some good life insurance if he has family. I foresee and accidental death in his near future.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So the Clinton's had him assassinated, nothing will be done.
Private investigator better have his living will setup and some good life insurance if he has family. I foresee and accidental death in his near future.
He better stay away from the gym,  might get barbelled to death.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:13:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Because they'll start looking for other leakers. What if there were several moles that infiltrated that organization and provided Seth Rich with information, now they're at risk also.
View Quote
Partially. If you give away who your source is future sources won't feel safe.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:15:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What I never understood was if he did leak the info to Wikileaks why haven't they said so?

I know they have the "we don't ever reveal blah blah", but the guy was fucking murdered.
View Quote
Americans and their government couldn't protect Seth Rich in his own country. What are a dozen private individuals going to do?
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:15:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:19:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:30:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:33:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
WOW

Rod Wheeler spoke with FOX 5 in DC in late March about Seth’s murder.

Wheeler told FOX 5 DC he uncovered a possible underground organized crime corruption group that may be operating in the District of Columbia.

Wheeler: This case may open up a can of worms in regard to what’s been going on in DC…. There’s been a lot of reward money offered to anyone and nobody’s come forward. So here’s the thing that is so important to realize. Whenever you have a lot of reward money. In this case it’s over $125,000 and you don’t have anybody coming forward with information then what that tells you as an investigator is that maybe you need to start looking at another cause or another reason as to why that guy was killed.
View Quote
Yeah. It's called the "democratic party."

Duh.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:41:43 AM EDT
[#46]
Arkancide. Hillary should be called the Black Widow. She makes Griselda Blanco look like Mother Theresa.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:49:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:52:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:53:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
From the article.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Article is BS. Investigator claims, based on nothing?

It's still at more plausible than the robbery scenario.
From the article.
Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich's laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.
The investigator has no access to the laptop. The article said it's in police custody. Or FBI, he doesn't know. He's shooting off his mouth with zero evidence.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:57:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I sure hope that private investigator doesn't have a wife and kids that he will be leaving behind when the Clintons suicide him.
View Quote
That is what I was thinking, if that private investigator starts getting to close to the truth and he might end up having a an untimely accident.

Hell the NSA is probably tracking his every move, monitoring his phone and reading his e-mail as we speak.
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top