User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 7:55:51 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Could that child even sit in Santa's lap?

Parents are arseholes.
View Quote

This is what I'm thinking.

Also, whenever I see/hear the word "outraged" I am automatically predisposed to be unsympathetic to the aggrieved party.
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 7:55:55 AM EDT
[#2]
She should be thankful it wasn't Willie and Marcus. You know how Willie gets when he's piss drunk his blood sugar gets out of whack.
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 7:56:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Mom didn't get the kid she wanted, the life she wanted; and now she didn't get the Santa picture she wanted.

Life is so unfair.
View Quote

Mutha'fucker.

I spit coffee on the screen.  I hope you're proud of yourself.

Link Posted: 12/23/2015 8:00:07 AM EDT
[#4]
So did Bass pro shop fire the santa?
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 8:01:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Photo cropping.

How does it work?

In no time at all, had a perfect photo of a smiling Santa holding a totally unresponsive, very sick child.

Not going to waste photobucket space or bandwidth to post it.

Sitting or standing, there's just no way a Santa pic with that kid would be what she thought it would be- the kid is just too sick.
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 8:07:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Minimum wage guy/ store employee  Santa, was probably mortified to see the child removed from his life sustaining breathing apparatus and other medical devices and wanted to have the picture taken and the child returned to his parents and apparatus as soon as possible.

The story is bullshit and I'm tired of all the bullshit.
View Quote

Fuck i hate quoting you and agreeing with you.
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 8:14:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Maybe Santa thought it was a good idea to get the kid hooked back up to his life support systems ASAP.
View Quote

That's what it looks like to me
Is her go fund me site up yet?
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 8:30:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Santa volunteer here.

I do this for free. You run into all types. Most are great kids and parents. A few are not.

Very young children, and children with disabilities are a bit unnerving, partly because it's hard to see anything with that big fake beard.

I had a 33 year old special needs person this year. Makes me sad to see them, but she believes in Santa.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top