Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:40:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Ok OP, hit! Keep up the good fight!
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:55:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks again for the support everyone! Another pic to keep it going.

My lady with her S&W M&P15 on our way back from Tahoe.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:00:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Your girlfriend is gorgeous (and I'm partial to brunettes). You must be from San Diego or Orange County. I've seen some very beautiful women in Southern California.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:03:19 AM EDT
[#4]
hit
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:06:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Your girlfriend is gorgeous (and I'm partial to brunettes). You must be from San Diego or Orange County. I've seen some very beautiful women in Southern California.
View Quote

Thank you, and you sir are correct.  North San Diego County.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:07:42 AM EDT
[#6]
If an electronic form-letter petition from the opposite coast helps, then I added my $0.02.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:29:31 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

If an electronic form-letter petition from the opposite coast helps, then I added my $0.02.
View Quote
It sure can't hurt.

Thank you!

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:53:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

It helps indeed!

Thank you for your support!
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 12:19:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Here's a brief synopsis of what AB 1563 does (Courtesy of the Firearms Policy Coalition):

AB 1563 Carry License Reform:

What does the bill do?

AB 1563 would REPEAL the entire chapter of the California Penal Code on carry licenses (section 26150, et seq.) and replace it with a new, constitutional shall-issue system.

AB 1563 would centralize and standardize application processing and issuance, making it vastly easier to apply.

AB 1563 would allow non-residents to apply for a California carry license.

AB 1563 would guarantee that eligible applicants who pass a background
check would receive their license within 30 days (for residents) or 60
days (for non-residents).

AB 1563 would eliminate byzantine local application processes,
corruption, unequal/discriminatory issuance, and pre-empt local rules on
the lawful carry of handguns for self-defense in non-sensitive places.

AB 1563 would make California licenses valid for a period of 5 years.

AB 1563 would significantly reduce costs to law-abiding gun owners.

AB 1563 would provide for real due process by mandating an appeals process for denied applicants.

AB 1563 would make California carry license applications and licenses
issued consistent with those of many other shall-issue states.

AB 1563 would be the LARGEST overhaul of California carry license laws since their inception in 1923!

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 12:35:50 PM EDT
[#10]
This a feel-good attention getting Bill that has exactly zero chance of passing.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 2:47:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This a feel-good attention getting Bill that has exactly zero chance of passing.
View Quote

Since when has bringing attention to CA CCL been a bad thing? The 9th districts decision was huge. We need to keep the ball rolling. I'm not one to live life with a defeatist attitude, that gets you no where.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:26:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

You aren't one of those posters who already has theirs but doesn't want anyone else to have one because it will make it more difficult for them in the future are you? Probabaly not but it seems they are out there and have already appeared in this thread.

I don't give a rats ass if anyone thinks or knows that this won't pass, my job is to make sure we never give up pushing and to try to make things better for all of us firearms owners, not just a select few. You know, like the elites that have a CCL but will not allow us to have one. It seems, just like the Nancy Pelosi's of this world, that some of you would rather the rest of us were denied the right to carry, how the fuck does that work?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top