[#2]
Quoted:

Goin' off the rails on the crazy train.

Again.

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 6:25:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 6:33:18 AM EDT
[#4]
What regional FEMA camp will YOU be taken to?

Wait till they roll out the rapid deployment barriers

Some will resist

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 6:33:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Aaaaannnnnnnddddd.............I'm out of tin foil.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 6:44:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Up next: FEMA planes

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 6:45:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 6:46:40 AM EDT
[#8]
What the fuck is with the aversion to paragraphs
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 6:46:56 AM EDT
[#9]
I can't wait to meet ya there!
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 6:48:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I can't wait to meet ya there!

They will come for GD first.

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 7:36:50 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Ten thousand brand new FEMA railcars that are parked sitting on miles of track all over this country and not a single photo has been seen in any of the train buff magazines or on train buff websites.  The train buff community can find the location of every single locomotive and frieght car owned by every railroad in North America and have that info on the web within the hour.

But they've never seen or tracked the mysterious FEMA cars.  Train buffs spotting the proposed five to ten car long MX missile trains and tracking them was a security issue that added to reasons for that program being cancelled.  Yet FEMA can move and store ten thousand railcars all over the country without anyone getting a photo and posting it online?

FEMA cars = UFOs.  Never any conclusive photos and everyone who claims to have been aboard one always forgets to come away with a souveneir.

This.

Game, set, match.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top