Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 9:47:08 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
If they are monitoring this site then maybe they can call over to the ATF for me and get my form 4 approved that I have been waiting 3 months on!!

I bet they knew KillSwitch was withholding the fact that he really knew Justin wasn't dead.

ETA, Page 5 ownage in this soon to be epic thread.
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 9:49:15 AM EDT
[#2]
tag
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 9:49:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Public is public...
Do stupid things, win stupid prizes.
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 9:50:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 9:50:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Have I told you guys about my tragic boating accident.........lost everything but a .38 and a .22

tragic
I somehow managed to save my tactical wheelbarrow but its a shadow of its former glory
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 9:50:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Here is the original thread: www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=694645

Thank you tlee for stopping this from happening
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 9:50:48 AM EDT
[#7]
If the FBI is monitoring ARfcom, why don't they ever weigh in on any of the Sasquatch threads?

Well, here's an open letter to them:

06-10-08

Dear FBI:

Hey G-Men: You think you could take a break from reading ARfcom and tracking serial killers and stuff like that to give us a little forensic analysis of the Patterson film? I mean, it's not like you guys don't have a budget or anything. It would be money well spent. Rest assured, if J. Edgar Hoover were alive, he'd do it. Hell, he had everyone else under surveillance, so you guys probably already have footage of Bigfoot locked away in one of Hoover's closet's somewhere. Wait, did I say "closet?" Ha-ha! Oops!

Anyway, I've been a big fan of you guys ever since I read "Silence of the Lambs."

Fair enough?

Thanx!

Yours Truly,

Echo_Hotel
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 9:51:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Where is that .gif with the cartoon guys running around saying "O TEH NOES! OMG!"?
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 9:51:09 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DONT JUST STAND THERE... WE'RE ALL BEING MONITORED.. HIDE YOUR STUFF!!!!!!!!!!

They pay me good money for sending them hot links.

John

you know what to do...

MEATSPIN!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 9:51:14 AM EDT
[#10]

Maybe they will learn something they didn't know about their AR15s, who knows.
Everyone is welcome here. Just don't feed the trolls.
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 9:51:25 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I sell all of your IP addresses to Homeland Security.

How much?  I'll sell out for the right price.
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 9:52:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 9:54:27 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/10/2008 9:56:15 AM EDT
[#14]
That dude was a few cards short of a full deck
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 9:57:51 AM EDT
[#15]

You would be surprised at the laughter that breaks out when you throw out some of the more common Arf phrases at an Interagency Training event or meeting.

At us or with us?
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 9:58:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Did anybody explain how this guy became a police officer?
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 9:59:55 AM EDT
[#17]
magic
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:01:16 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Hey, feds.

Fuck you.

Is anyone knocking on your door yet ? HIDE YOUR DOG !!!
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:06:08 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
fOUND THIS IN THE ORLANDO PAPER

http://my.att.net/s/editorial.dll?pnum=1&bfromind=7434&eeid=5922565&_sitecat=1522&dcatid=0&eetype=article&render=y&ac=3&ck=&ch=ne

DUDE!

THEY ARE IN YOUR HEAD!
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:08:09 AM EDT
[#20]
I could make a good educated guess at the idenity of the super secret Jr. Gman
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:08:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Put your finger in the air and yell Fuck the Feds!!!!

(J/K.... I like my dog)
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:10:02 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

www.torproject.org/

that IP address isn't mine.
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:12:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Just stay off their radar,and you should be good to go!!!
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:17:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Wow, 132 mags?

Damn I wish I had that many.  
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:17:55 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I doubt they have a person sitting at a computer all day browsing web forums.  I will bet, however, they have bots that scan sites for keywords and at a certain level of relevance are investigated by an actual person briefly and possibly flagged for further investigation.

These are the same people who got a report that said "men of arab descent are taking flying lessons and asking to only learn how to take off and not land" and decided not to look into it.

Oh I think those comments were actually sent through aol instant messenger. Nothing from here got subpoenaed that I heard about

I have to cal BS- That story implies that the FBI was able to use technology......

Louis Freeh's first act was to take the computer out of his office...

F.B.I. = Fucking Bunch of Idiots.
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:19:49 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm SHOCKED that people think the FBI monitors this sight.

Why don't we ask some of the federal agents that post here, shoot with us, trade with us, and drink with us if THEY knew about it.  

TXL

Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:21:24 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I doubt they have a person sitting at a computer all day browsing web forums.  I will bet, however, they have bots that scan sites for keywords and at a certain level of relevance are investigated by an actual person briefly and possibly flagged for further investigation.

These are the same people who got a report that said "men of arab descent are taking flying lessons and asking to only learn how to take off and not land" and decided not to look into it.

Oh I think those comments were actually sent through aol instant messenger. Nothing from here got subpoenaed that I heard about

I have to cal BS- That story implies that the FBI was able to use technology......

Your door is as good as kicked tonight!!!
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:22:24 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Wow, 132 mags?

Damn I wish I had that many.  

Yeah, uh, me too I only have one three round Bill Ruger approved bb gun magazine
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:22:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:26:00 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your door is as good as kicked tonight!!!

I have fake address number on the house- I'm ok unless the hit me my mistake....
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:27:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:27:50 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

You would be surprised at the laughter that breaks out when you throw out some of the more common Arf phrases at an Interagency Training event or meeting.

At us or with us?

Well I hate to break it to you, but most other internet forums laugh at this site, so Fed LEO's are probably pointing and laughing, the CIA is rolling on the floor and laughing and the ATF is being the red headed step child of 3 Letter Agencies and grumbling in the corner, pissed off that their training budget got cut yet again and deciding who has the best ammo fort to seize so that they can have some ammo to run quarterly quals with.

Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:28:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Fluctuations.
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:29:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:31:12 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

step number one for staying off their radar:  don't choose a screen name with the word "sniper" in it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:32:04 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

At us or with us?

Well I hate to break it to you, but most other internet forums laugh at this site, so Fed LEO's are probably pointing and laughing, the CIA is rolling on the floor and laughing and the ATF is being the red headed step child of 3 Letter Agencies and grumbling in the corner, pissed off that their training budget got cut yet again and deciding who has the best ammo fort to seize so that they can have some ammo to run quarterly quals with.

It's not an arfkom member that Blackwater shows a video of shooting himself.

nah, we only seem to get photos of arfcommers shooting themselves.  

eta: and MS Paint!
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:32:14 AM EDT
[#37]
didya notice the NSA is HQ'd in the same city as AT&T????

the nations' phone company and the national security agency are BOTH in the same city... what a co-winkydink.
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:33:27 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I believe he was REPORTED by members of this site. Not that the FBI just happened upon it. Isn't this news from a few months ago?

-Foxxz

What he said. Although uncredited, the ARFCOM community actually assisted in thwarting this nutbag's plans.

well we need more thwarting.. cause alot of people on here are nuts
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:35:43 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

At us or with us?

It's not an arfkom member that Blackwater shows a video of shooting himself.

I wouldnt know, Ive not taken a course from BW's instructors, only been part of a group that leased training areas there for our own internal instruction.

Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:36:44 AM EDT
[#40]
I remember that whole saga from a few months back. I think it was the intuition from a few members who ran into him on the EE that started this whole thing.

Cant remember who was involved, but I certainly give you a big pat on the back for being responsible.
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:36:45 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

step number one for staying off their radar:  don't choose a screen name with the word "sniper" in it.

Im proud of that title
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:39:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Who cares. They're too busy and theres too many members here to do anything but act on isolated incidents or if someone reports them (most likely).

If you think theres a room full of people reading this site you're stupid.

Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:41:42 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
this is old news. The only new news here is that he's pleading guilty.

+1.

summary:
nutjob starts cyber stalking/threatening an AR15 user.

nutjob threatens a VT style massacre.

AR15 user calls the PoPo and ultimately gives statement to the Fed.

nutjob is charged and convicted.

Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:43:00 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
They're probably checking ar15.com daily to find out what happened to that guy that went to that orgy!

If they can't find him, remember his last words, "Fuck it im foing"
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:55:37 AM EDT
[#45]
ok
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:58:37 AM EDT
[#46]
FBI Supervisor

"Agent, this is the 3rd time this week I caught you surfing the BOTD forum on Arfcom. What the hell is going on?  Do I have to fire you?"

FBI Agent

"Sir, uh, uh, uh "

"I know, actually I'm MONITORING the site for TERRORISTS.  Yeah, that's it!!! "
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:59:31 AM EDT
[#47]
We probably have members of this board that are agents, who cares?!

The FBI ain't the problem here, it is the ATF.
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 10:59:56 AM EDT
[#48]
So this is a chat room?  Where is the door?    I want to get out.
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 11:00:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 11:04:34 AM EDT
[#50]
shocking....I'd be really shocked if they did not As bad as some of us bash the FBI/ATF and other agencies for problems they have as departments, I really think the majority of officers are really just like us and really do wish to up hold our rights and feel just as betrayed when someone steps over the line.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top