Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

need pix of "hot" ladies
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Say what you want about that truck, but the hot ladies love the hell out of it.  

need pix of "hot" ladies

it sounds as if op is the only ass being pulled by this awesomeness know simply as BRO (short for Bend Right Over).
op whatever you do do not go into the "i just won the NRA truck" thread, or you will be the op of the next arfcom curse
thread.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:03:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Some of you guys are seriously bitter....with zero cause.

The OP posts a few pics of interesting rides (the best of which is his own, that he barely mentioned), you may not like them but the gang bang of "Your friends taste sucks" "what a waste" "worse than the Beemer"....etc is something a 15 year old would say. Grow up.

Like the truck, don't like the truck......what the fuck ever. Get off your high horses because I can gauruntee that a close inspection of many of your lives would reveal "taste" that could easily be called in to question....to put it very lightly.

Being a relentless douchebag is not a virtue worth cultivating.....take a look at the shiny side of the mirror occasionally.

OP, enjoy the car shows, enjoy that bad ass Cobra you've got and don't chase your tail any longer with the malcontents here. Most would chop a nut off to have your wheels but don't have the character to admit it.

I'm in Boca a lot....and if I see you around, i want a ride in that Cobra!
View Quote

I think I've come to realize that the level of pomposity and hubris is in almost direct relation with how out of shape and generally out of touch the poster is.

The ones that are the most vocal on subjects like this are also the ones in other threads asking about losing weight, issues with women, etc.

Point being, there's a lot of overweight, socially awkward people on this site that garner some of their self confidence by berating others on personal choices they have made, so they look cool to "the hive."
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:03:49 PM EDT
[#3]

I have never wondered how they could make those ugly convertible Muranos even uglier
but at least now I know

surely the person at Nissan that decided to make a Murano a convertible is now bankrupt and in a mental hospital  
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:05:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Posting it is an invitation for scorn and ridicule.  

If that is the OP's cobra next to the brodozer, he could have just posted pics of that, and not got the shit storm.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like the truck, don't like the truck......what the fuck ever. Get off your high horses because I can gauruntee that a close inspection of many of your lives would reveal "taste" that could easily be called in to question....to put it very lightly.

Posting it is an invitation for scorn and ridicule.  

If that is the OP's cobra next to the brodozer, he could have just posted pics of that, and not got the shit storm.

That post was the definition of irony, considering the point of the whole thread was originally about someone else's BMW (calling their "taste" into question)
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:07:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The OP posts a few pics of interesting rides (the best of which is his own, that he barely mentioned), you may not like them but the gang bang of "Your friends taste sucks" "what a waste" "worse than the Beemer"....etc is something a 15 year old would say. Grow up.

Being a relentless douchebag is not a virtue worth cultivating.....take a look at the shiny side of the mirror occasionally.

OP, enjoy the car shows, enjoy that bad ass Cobra you've got and don't chase your tail any longer with the malcontents here. Most would chop a nut off to have your wheels but don't have the character to admit it.

View Quote
No problem! You'll know its me b/c those are probably the only black Shelby Alcoa wheels around.

I love that car, the glass roof is what puts the Shelby over the top though.

Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:07:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I think I've come to realize that the level of pomposity and hubris is in almost direct relation with how out of shape and generally out of touch the poster is.

The ones that are the most vocal on subjects like this are also the ones in other threads asking about losing weight, issues with women, etc.

Point being, there's a lot of overweight, socially awkward people on this site that garner some of their self confidence by berating others on personal choices they have made, so they look cool to "the hive."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So would you say the point of posting the donk in the first place was berating others on personal choices they have made, so they look cool to "the hive."?
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:11:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You two want a room together?  

If you had ANY sort of reading comprehension, what so ever, you'd notice people are only giving him shit because he points to a "donk" car and how silly it looks while simultaneously posting a picture of a "donk" truck.  Thats why people are giving him shit, not that the BMW isn't retarded (because it is), but because the truck he posted is equally retarded.  Had he just posted a picture of the car this thread would have flown straight under the radar without a second though.

It's the hypocrisy of it all, CrimsonTideShooter
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:11:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

So would you say the point of posting the donk in the first place was berating others on personal choices they have made, so they look cool to "the hive."?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes it was.

My post had nothing to do with the original intent of the OP, though. I couldn't give a shit about the donk or the truck, I just find it hilarious that many people here are EXTREMELY judgmental of others and their choices. And I have made the observation that often the most vocal are the ones with the most real world problems.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:12:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If you had ANY sort of reading comprehension, what so ever, you'd notice people are only giving him shit because he points to a "donk" car and how silly it looks while simultaneously posting a picture of a "donk" truck.  Thats why people are giving him shit, not that the BMW isn't retarded (because it is), but because the truck he posted is equally retarded.  Had he just posted a picture of the car this thread would have flown straight under the radar without a second though.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right, I got that. I realize that the original post is doing exactly what bro truck guy is whining about.

My post was a generalization that I just so happened to post in this thread. I think both vehicles are equally as unimportant.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:13:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
When the streets flood that guy in the beamer will have the last laugh.
http://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/images/news/this-is-why-they-drive-donks-in-florida-60979-7.jpg
View Quote

Until the bearings seize...
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:15:45 PM EDT
[#11]
So, what's the deal with the bro trucks and the star emblems?
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:16:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Right, I got that. I realize that the original post is doing exactly what bro truck guy is whining about.

My post was a generalization that I just so happened to post in this thread. I think both vehicles are equally as unimportant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Understood.

Now with all that being said, the Shelby, and OPs personal Ford Truck, are the only vehicles worth a damn in this thread.  OP you do have a nice looking truck......wait, that was your truck you posted a picture of next to the sun tent with the lady inside right?
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:25:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted: Understood.

Now with all that being said, the Shelby, and OPs personal Ford Truck, are the only vehicles worth a damn in this thread.  OP you do have a nice looking truck......wait, that was your truck you posted a picture of next to the sun tent with the lady inside right?
View Quote
Yup, That is my wannabe Excursion

Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:34:58 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I don't care who likes it, I'm sure he doesn't either. Buts that is what all this forum thing is, a back and forth of opinions. I posted a few picture I knew probably were not going to be generally loved here, and we are beating it back and forth. I think I can come back at them a little... No hurt feeling here...

My honest opinion about the modifications is that this truck has lost nothing from what it could do in its stock form. Sure it is not everyone's cup of tea, but name one thing the truck does worse, or is incapable of doing now that it is modified. It still tows, it still hauls shit in the bed, and due to the mods it has a better foot print in the mud, and can light the fuck out of anywhere. To claim that is comparable to a luxury sedan that has been jacked up to fit 26"+ wheels is ridiculous. That BMW now has little to no suspension travel and is running on rubber bands for tires, contradicting the intended purpose for that type of car.      

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I don't care who likes it, I'm sure he doesn't either. Buts that is what all this forum thing is, a back and forth of opinions. I posted a few picture I knew probably were not going to be generally loved here, and we are beating it back and forth. I think I can come back at them a little... No hurt feeling here...

My honest opinion about the modifications is that this truck has lost nothing from what it could do in its stock form. Sure it is not everyone's cup of tea, but name one thing the truck does worse, or is incapable of doing now that it is modified. It still tows, it still hauls shit in the bed, and due to the mods it has a better foot print in the mud, and can light the fuck out of anywhere. To claim that is comparable to a luxury sedan that has been jacked up to fit 26"+ wheels is ridiculous. That BMW now has little to no suspension travel and is running on rubber bands for tires, contradicting the intended purpose for that type of car.      

Hold resale value.

Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:35:01 PM EDT
[#15]
I wish I could into 2 vehicles
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:35:37 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Much better
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:38:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Hold resale value.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hold resale value.

Park.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:38:48 PM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo180/CopperAndBlack/456801C1-9050-44A8-AF8D-359A090FC9AB-809-000002D05DC82ED4_zps8f094978.jpg

Speaking of Excursions, theres a company in Oklahoma that will build you a genuine 6 door (including the two tail doors)  using your F250-550  I'd fucking do it if I had the cash.  Ford was fuck-stupid to kill the excursion!
Linky

Fuck me... the Raptor SUV conversions look damned tempting too..

Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:41:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Florida
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:46:45 PM EDT
[#20]
As a former brodozer owner, I have to say that that truck is fucking horrendous.  Holy shit what an abomination.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:49:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Speaking of Excursions, theres a company in Oklahoma that will build you a genuine 6 door (including the two tail doors)  using your F250-550  I'd fucking do it if I had the cash.  Ford was fuck-stupid to kill the excursion!
Linky
http://www.customautosbytim.com/Munn2/Munn_02_122.JPG
http://www.customautosbytim.com/Munn2/Munn_02_062.JPG

Fuck me... the Raptor SUV conversions look damned tempting too..

http://www.customautosbytim.com/HP_209.JPG
View Quote

damn those are nice...

the raptor conversion is 80k
the truck conversion is 35-50k
always liked the Excursions I wonder what really happened that killed them
I know they were absolutely hated by the eco friendly crowds when they hit the market
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:50:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Understood.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Understood.

Agree with this completely, both nice vehicles
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:55:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:59:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Here's one of North Carolinas finest.....
<a href="http://s182.photobucket.com/user/blazerxtreme03/media/donk.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x315/blazerxtreme03/donk.jpg</a>

http://ls1tech.com/forums/multimedia-exchange/1341723-i-just-want-make-clear.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FL wins again.  

Here's one of North Carolinas finest.....
<a href="http://s182.photobucket.com/user/blazerxtreme03/media/donk.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x315/blazerxtreme03/donk.jpg</a>

http://ls1tech.com/forums/multimedia-exchange/1341723-i-just-want-make-clear.html

I don't know wtf is going on in this pic....condoms for tires or....?
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 4:02:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Sorry for interrupting the truck hate, but can anybody answer the question posed above?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I need help on a descriptive term for a vehicle.  If Donk is the term for a car on 20"+ wheels and a lift kit:

What is the term for a 10-20 year old Lincoln Continental Lowered with blacked out windows and a loud stereo, while having  17" or 18" wheels?  Can be other cars as well, but I've seen two continentals around that are lowered to damn near the ground, with not oversize wheels, but blingy ones.  

What is the word for that class?   It's similar to a ricer, but ghetto is the natural habitat.

Sorry for interrupting the truck hate, but can anybody answer the question posed above?

I believe the term "Box" only refers to the boxy 80's chevy caprices
so the Lincoln would fit under "Slab"
"Donks" have big wheels but Boxes and Slabs have smaller wheels

one better for you... if it has wire wheels on it they could either be Swangas or Vogues
and if they are the Wire wheels that stick out about a foot from the car they are "Supa Pokas"

we could talk about the 3 spoke wheels those are Blades
or just some flashy wheels those are "choppas"

so you could be talking about that slab on the swangas or vogues or maybe that slab with the choppas  

hows that for an answer
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 4:02:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I need help on a descriptive term for a vehicle.  If Donk is the term for a car on 20"+ wheels and a lift kit:

What is the term for a 10-20 year old Lincoln Continental Lowered with blacked out windows and a loud stereo, while having  17" or 18" wheels?  Can be other cars as well, but I've seen two continentals around that are lowered to damn near the ground, with not oversize wheels, but blingy ones.  

What is the word for that class?   It's similar to a ricer, but ghetto is the natural habitat.

I'm sure that there's a specific term for it, but based on the above I'd just call it a low rider.  *Shrug*
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 4:05:48 PM EDT
[#27]

Good on your friend for retiring before he's 30 but goddamn....that truck is an abomination and should be cleansed with fire..repeatedly.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 4:06:33 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

We always called that a Blood Vessel in Atlanta, but I don't know if that's the official term.

Link Posted: 4/21/2015 4:16:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 4:16:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yes it was.

My post had nothing to do with the original intent of the OP, though. I couldn't give a shit about the donk or the truck, I just find it hilarious that many people here are EXTREMELY judgmental of others and their choices. And I have made the observation that often the most vocal are the ones with the most real world problems.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes it was.

new to the internet or just new to GD?
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 4:20:51 PM EDT
[#31]
FWIW, my 3 year old is sitting here next to me.  He loves the truck.  

I never heard the term 'donk' before?  Where did that term come from?
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 4:24:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I would drive it.

The Shelby is mine  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You friends truck is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen.

Meh. I'd drive it

edit: I'd rather have the mustang next to it though
I would drive it.

The Shelby is mine  

At least you can park, so you've got that going for you.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 4:37:25 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Meh. I'd drive it

edit: I'd rather have the mustang next to it though
I would drive it.

The Shelby is mine  

Car Show. Need to allow room for groups of walkers, hanging keys, purses, dumb kids etc.

Link Posted: 4/21/2015 4:38:57 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
  We always called that a Blood Vessel in Atlanta, but I don't know if that's the official term.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know how accurate it is.

From Wiki

Most hi-riser enthusiasts agree that a "donk" traditionally is a 1971 to 1976 Impala. They were given this name because the "Impala" symbol was referred to as a "donkey" by owners or "donk" for short.[citation needed] To complement the sloping rear, the suspension of donks are frequently higher in the front end than the rear, resulting in a nose-up stance.

Link Posted: 4/21/2015 4:40:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You came across as very defensive about your buddies ridiculous bro-dozer.  

Making fun of someone else when he mentioned  his dad's viper was particularly telling, IMO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted: Well, you sure haven't added any.

Plenty have been witty, you just didn't like them.

You post a picture making fun of a 7 series beemer and then you post a picture of your friends truck that is actually worse and then get bent out of shape when people call it for what it is.......................the same thing as the beemer, just worse.

You my friend need to learn what a "Witty" comment is. Just saying one is worse than the other does not apply. Some wit is required to think it up and most often comes from a different angle than most would expect.

Name one time I got bent out of shape. I was fueling the fire a bit b/c it is fun messing with some of you GDers, especially on a topic like car customization.
I was posting a picture of our cars at the car show. Enjoy the pictures, Don't enjoy the pictures, I don't care...

You came across as very defensive about your buddies ridiculous bro-dozer.  

Making fun of someone else when he mentioned  his dad's viper was particularly telling, IMO.

The best part of that interaction is that supermegabrobro has a similar truck,that is much more tastefully done
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 4:40:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Here's a used bro truck for $80,000.  

$80k bro
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 4:44:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

$80k bro
View All Quotes
Quoted:

$80k bro

I'm sell my new truck along with 2sets of rims and tires one set (winter) 20/12.50/37s and (summer) set 22/13.50/37 because I lost my SSD and can't afford where I live anymore.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 4:46:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$80k bro

I'm sell my new truck along with 2sets of rims and tires one set (winter) 20/12.50/37s and (summer) set 22/13.50/37 because I lost my SSD and can't afford where I live anymore.

LMAO....
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 5:16:21 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

$80k bro

Caught that.  Lol.

Link Posted: 4/21/2015 8:12:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You my friend need to learn what a "Witty" comment is. Just saying one is worse than the other does not apply. Some wit is required to think it up and most often comes from a different angle than most would expect.

Name one time I got bent out of shape. I was fueling the fire a bit b/c it is fun messing with some of you GDers, especially on a topic like car customization.

I was posting a picture of our cars at the car show. Enjoy the pictures, Don't enjoy the pictures, I don't care...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted: Well, you sure haven't added any.

Plenty have been witty, you just didn't like them.

You post a picture making fun of a 7 series beemer and then you post a picture of your friends truck that is actually worse and then get bent out of shape when people call it for what it is.......................the same thing as the beemer, just worse.

I know exactly what a witty comment is and you haven't had one yet there have been plenty.

You didn't think they were witty simply because you didn't like them.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 8:17:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.

WTF?? Seriously????

Is you "friend" 16?

Pure faggotry.

Link Posted: 4/21/2015 8:22:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Not a Beemer fan but that is horrible.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 8:30:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Caught that.  Lol.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$80k bro

Caught that.  Lol.  

lost ssd? ssd as in "social security disability"?
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 9:52:27 PM EDT
[#44]

I have seen that vehicle, or one that appeared identical, motoring down the I-80 outside Chi-town.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 9:59:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top