Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:16:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And in this thread we see Europeans doubling down on "nothing to see here, everything is ok"
View Quote
Not really - in this thread we see yet more stupid people believing everything they see without question, and arguing from the point of a false premise.

This is why we mock you for your sheer unadulterated stupidity and apparent incapacity for independent appraisal of information.  The very definition of low information people propagating fake information for other low information people.

If you want a real appraisal, try asking Europeans about it, instead of telling them all about their own countries from 3000 miles away, having never set foot outside of the coddling security blanket of Uncle Sam.

Thankfully there are good people on here in sufficient numbers who are able to make the conversations interesting and informative - often by PM - while the brain trust squabble over their fake news which has suddenly become gospel.

Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:18:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
And in this thread we see Europeans doubling down on "nothing to see here, everything is ok"
View Quote
And we get to see the usual suspects mistaking /pol/ memes for reality.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:19:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
yup sweeden is missing quite a few dots..
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Fake.
Which ones?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:21:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You must know a lot about Sweden.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol, Sweden. 

They either like what they've become or not. It matters not to me. 
It's been 40 years since I was in Sweden but I can still remember the boating equivalent of the biker gangs in Malmo and over in Copenhagen buying booze because it was cheaper. They looked like they wouldn't take much shit from the melanin enhanced.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:23:34 AM EDT
[#5]
If Europe keeps it up for 20 years their inner cities will look like America's. 
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:24:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Here's an idea....

Go find one for yourself.  Actually do some research where you can cite sources and provide evidence for your findings instead of believing every meme, youtube video or any other piece of crappy fake news floating about that happens to satisfy your agenda of the moment.

You could look at:

Timeline.
Recording methodologies
Definitions
Cause
Groups or individuals claiming responsibility.
Political climate

I swear to God, the gullibility of some people is astonishing.  Not only do they believe this baseless crap without question, they actually fall over themselves to try and defend it.
View Quote
UMD Global Terrorism Database

I'll just tack this onto the end of your post.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:26:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Which dots are missing?

Basic research - do some.

Here's a starter for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Sweden

Now you can expand on that information by going out and looking for those other dots you claim to be missing.

Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:26:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Europe's gene pool was severely degraded by WWII.

Ours took a big hit too.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:27:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:27:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It's been 40 years since I was in Sweden but I can still remember the boating equivalent of the biker gangs in Malmo and over in Copenhagen buying booze because it was cheaper. They looked like they wouldn't take much shit from the melanin enhanced.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b9/4b/fe/b94bfec7b5f06b39e72982b9de272334.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol, Sweden. 

They either like what they've become or not. It matters not to me. 
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b9/4b/fe/b94bfec7b5f06b39e72982b9de272334.jpg
It depends on which gang we're talking about.

Bandidos is mostly made up by immigrants, while HA is still mostly Swedish. The MC gangs only fight others when they absolutely have to. As long as no one tries to sell drugs in their area they stay quiet.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:32:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It depends on which gang we're talking about.

Bandidos is mostly made up by immigrants, while HA is still mostly Swedish. The MC gangs only fight others when they absolutely have to. As long as no one tries to sell drugs in their area they stay quiet.
View Quote
I see we unintentionally exported the 1%er culture. Sorry about that, and McDonalds.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:39:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's an idea....

Go find one for yourself.  Actually do some research where you can cite sources and provide evidence for your findings instead of believing every meme, youtube video or any other piece of crappy fake news floating about that happens to satisfy your agenda of the moment.

You could look at:

Timeline.
Recording methodologies
Definitions
Cause
Groups or individuals claiming responsibility.
Political climate

I swear to God, the gullibility of some people is astonishing.  Not only do they believe this baseless crap without question, they actually fall over themselves to try and defend it.

@hellmann9655

Thank you.   A great start.  

Looks like it has a lot of good information and some useful search criteria.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:42:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Not really - in this thread we see yet more stupid people believing everything they see without question, and arguing from the point of a false premise.

This is why we mock you for your sheer unadulterated stupidity and apparent incapacity for independent appraisal of information.  The very definition of low information people propagating fake information for other low information people.

If you want a real appraisal, try asking Europeans about it, instead of telling them all about their own countries from 3000 miles away, having never set foot outside of the coddling security blanket of Uncle Sam.

Thankfully there are good people on here in sufficient numbers who are able to make the conversations interesting and informative - often by PM - while the brain trust squabble over their fake news which has suddenly become gospel.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huh, just like you did to me. I didn't say I agreed with any meme. My comment was solely based on your previous post in this thread alone. So you accuse me of doing the very thing you just did, all the same post. Well done. Go be defensive and angry somewhere else.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:42:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:44:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since you're so keen to have people not throw out random statements as though they are facts then please sight for me that which makes me the "usual suspect".

I'll check in later so you have time to research that.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:51:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Since you're so keen to have people not throw out random statements as though they are facts then please sight for me that which makes me the "usual suspect".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where did Swede refer to you specifically?

You seem to have self-identified as one of the "usual suspects".

Why are you asking Swede to research an assumption you just made about yourself?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:56:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the past few weeks you've started showing up in these threads. I've never seen you post anything of value.

This thread is no different. Just a vague statement about European posters with nothing to back it up.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:59:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Huh, just like you did to me. I didn't say I agreed with any meme. My comment was solely based on your previous post in this thread alone. So you accuse me of doing the very thing you just did, all the same post. Well done. Go be defensive and angry somewhere else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where did I refer to you specifically?

You seem to be extremely defensive, angry and rather quick to align yourself with those I directly criticised for their gullibility.

Methinks you are out of your depth here, son.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:01:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:05:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I wouldn't count on the Majority of Germany preparing for much beside Merkel getting re elected yet again.  Maybe the arfcom equivalent in Germany is preparing but the people I talk to have zero concern about anything.  

My interpretation of Germany is they are still very much ruled by group think.  Just as in the 40s.  Doesn't seem like much has changed.  PC is good, and everything is fine. They just raided 30 homes yesterday for non pc mean language on social media.  That says a lot doesn't it. 
View Quote
Yes. Yes it does.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:08:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Didn't Hungary also take a hard-line stance and tell the 'refugees' to fuck off, too?
View Quote
Yes. Orban has a personal vendetta against Soros too.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:10:47 AM EDT
[#22]
I don't watch that show but I caught a few episodes with an ex gf once, that's the scene where he kills everyone in a tavern right?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:38:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
About as much as you know about the deeply rooted independent American mindset (versus the one you see on TV/CNN/FOX/Hollywood, etc, who tend to portray only the extreme fringes of society,  because it boosts ratings/sells tickets).
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:41:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
About as much as you know about the deeply rooted independent American mindset (versus the one you see on TV/CNN/FOX/Hollywood, etc, who tend to portray only the extreme fringes of society,  because it boosts ratings/sells tickets).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I learned everything I know about the US from GD.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:42:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
In Europe it is the suburbs that are the shitty parts.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:46:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

lol indeed. your country is a laughing stock with weak men that much is apparent.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:46:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same the world over, mate.

There is no news to be had in the fact that 100s of millions of independently minded John and Jane Does went to to work today, as they always do, did their job to the best of their ability and went home to their family after a largely uneventful day without crisis.

The advent of 24hr news where the networks are scrambling to sensationalise any and all bouts of human tragedy, stupidity and villainy has long failed to serve a purpose in accurately informing the John Does of this world about the genuinely newsworthy events thats that are of real interest.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:50:04 AM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol indeed. your country is a laughing stock with weak men that much is apparent.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/126579/download-237105.JPG
You guys need to get out more.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:56:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Soldiers of Odin target Muslim school in Stockholm
LINK
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:57:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Of course I have a good policy for Western nations.

Accept that muslim ideology is incompatible with Western cultures/nations.

Allow no more muslims in.

Deport all the muslims that you can.

This is not 100%.  Remaining muslims will be a threat for the foreseeable future.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:57:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
How many have happened in Russia?

And what are those marks in a Ukraine? How many refugees is Ukraine letting in?

Maybe that map shows a need to emulate Denmark's policies?

Anyone citing that map as meaning anything needs to have their head examined.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, fake.

Most of the dots on the map don't match any terrorist attacks.
How many terrorist attacks have happened in Poland compared to those other countries?
How many have happened in Russia?

And what are those marks in a Ukraine? How many refugees is Ukraine letting in?

Maybe that map shows a need to emulate Denmark's policies?

Anyone citing that map as meaning anything needs to have their head examined.
You didn't answer the question. I did not ask about the map, or Russia, or Ukraine, or Denmark's policies.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:58:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I don't watch that show but I caught a few episodes with an ex gf once, that's the scene where he kills everyone in a tavern right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Yup!
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:26:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Why are you asking Swede to research an assumption you just made about yourself?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

would you like a do over on this?  He quoted my post.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:34:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
In the past few weeks you've started showing up in these threads. I've never seen you post anything of value.

This thread is no different. Just a vague statement about European posters with nothing to back it up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:39:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You seem to be extremely defensive, angry and rather quick to align yourself with those I directly criticised for their gullibility.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your reading comprehension is shit, "son" (lol do you feel grown up?).  Any ways, you quoted me, so you were speaking to me. You even said "you" while commenting about my post which you quoted. Take a deep breath and figure out what your really trying to say.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:41:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing huh?

Not surprising.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:45:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure, let's do this again....see if it sinks in this time.

Yes he did quote your post.  He also mentioned the usual suspects.

Note the plural in "suspects".  

This implies there is more than one usual suspect, and doesn't mention you specifically by name.

The statement was open for you to either agree or disagree with him, and even provide some context in your answer to help inform your position.

Instead you aligned yourself with the the "usual suspects" by your own volition, and then went directly into victim mode.

As I said...you are out of your depth, son.

All you have done is make an inane statement and then become remarkably defensive when someone quoted your stupidity and made a non-specific statement about people mistaking memes for reality.

I suggest you either provide some context to your argument, or simply toddle off and leave the debating and discussion to the adults who can function without falling back immediately to victim mode at the first presumed sign of disagreement.  
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:51:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

There is no news to be had in the fact that 100s of millions of independently minded John and Jane Does went to to work today, as they always do, did their job to the best of their ability and went home to their family after a largely uneventful day without crisis.

The advent of 24hr news where the networks are scrambling to sensationalise any and all bouts of human tragedy, stupidity and villainy has long failed to serve a purpose in accurately informing the John Does of this world about the genuinely newsworthy events thats that are of real interest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See now this a well written and thought provoking post.

I for one don't believe "Europe is fucked" at least not anymore then anywhere else. There is a lot of shit going on over there, here too. You have problems that stem from "refugees" we have not quite as much of that but plenty "thugs" and "crazies" doing shit over here. But to say things aren't bad is jus silly. As far as Europe "being fucked", nah, the good guys haven't gone on the offensive yet, here or there. Things aren't fucked until that battle happens and the good guys lose.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:57:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Nothing huh?

Not surprising.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing huh?

Not surprising.
Your reply was childish as obviously my blank post was a glitch. I'm on my phone and my reply posted up in one of the quote boxes. I'll highlight it.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:58:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
This
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
i'd be willing to accept a few hottie european "refugee" women

I'll even bite the bullet and offer to house them too
The ones who brought this mess upon their nations?

They can keep them, we have enough socialists and commies here
This
Vary true, we don't need those fuckers voting
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:59:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Your reading comprehension is shit, "son" (lol do you feel grown up?).  Any ways, you quoted me, so you were speaking to me. You even said "you" while commenting about my post which you quoted. Take a deep breath and figure out what your really trying to say.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is why we mock you (collectively) for your (collective) sheer unadulterated stupidity and apparent incapacity for independent appraisal of information.  The very definition of low information people propagating fake information for other low information people.

If you (singular) want a real appraisal, try asking Europeans about it, instead of telling them all about their own countries from 3000 miles away, having never set foot outside of the coddling security blanket of Uncle Sam.

On the contrary my special little snowflake friend.  My reading and comprehension are spot on.

"You" and "your" can be used collectively as well as singularly.  If you were unsure about context then all you had to do was ask.  

I've taken the time to annotate the post with the respective collective and singular meanings to help prevent your special snowflake meltdown from progressing any further.

Now, stop whining about your victimhood and either post something relevant and worth debating or crack on making a tit of yourself.  

I'm a patient chap, so I'll give you some time to think about it.  If you decide to man up and contribute something worthwhile I'll give you a pass.  If not, then you can be easily filtered as a worthless contributor.

Good luck and stay frosty.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:00:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

This implies there is more than one usual suspect, and doesn't mention you specifically by name.

The statement was open for you to either agree or disagree with him, and even provide some context in your answer to help inform your position.

Instead you aligned yourself with the the "usual suspects" by your own volition, and then went directly into victim mode.

All you have done is make an inane statement and then become remarkably defensive when someone quoted your stupidity and made a non-specific statement about people mistaking memes for reality.

I suggest you either provide some context to your argument, or simply toddle off and leave the debating and discussion to the adults who can function without falling back immediately to victim mode at the first presumed sign of disagreement.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You were probably typing when swede confirmed that he was speaking to me specifically.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:02:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
On the contrary my special little snowflake friend.  My reading and comprehension are spot on.

"You" and "your" can be used collectively as well as singularly.  If you were unsure about context then all you had to do was ask.  

I've taken the time to annotate the post with the respective collective and singular meanings to help prevent your special snowflake meltdown from progressing any further.

Now, stop whining about your victimhood and either post something relevant and worth debating or crack on making a tit of yourself.  

I'm a patient chap, so I'll give you some time to think about it.  If you decide to man up and contribute something worthwhile I'll give you a pass.  If not, then you can be easily filtered as a worthless contributor.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is why we mock you (collectively) for your (collective) sheer unadulterated stupidity and apparent incapacity for independent appraisal of information.  The very definition of low information people propagating fake information for other low information people.

If you (singular) want a real appraisal, try asking Europeans about it, instead of telling them all about their own countries from 3000 miles away, having never set foot outside of the coddling security blanket of Uncle Sam.

The usual insulting post meant to drive people way.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:04:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
I know your country is fucked.

That's all we really need to know.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:04:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I sure the hell hope they can.  Going to be hard to fight them all ourselves.
View Quote
Not really, just nuke most of the mid east and north Africa and prevent any trade or travel and finnaly prevent ANY human aid, probably  would kill a billion people or so, ... but it would work
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:07:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Says the guy from Mozambique.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:16:25 PM EDT
[#48]
one of the dots is on my house when did that happen.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:18:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Hey, why are you fighting guys?
To the american guys out there I would like to say not to believe all the fake news the media and the web want to sell us.
It's like we, the europeans, would believe that in the Usa the majority of peolple is against Trump and every day there would be hundred thousands protesters on the streets. We have our problems and it's undeniable but it's not how someone want to depict.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:23:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I for one don't believe "Europe is fucked" at least not anymore then anywhere else. There is a lot of shit going on over there, here too. You have problems that stem from "refugees" we have not quite as much of that but plenty "thugs" and "crazies" doing shit over here. But to say things aren't bad is jus silly. As far as Europe "being fucked", nah, the good guys haven't gone on the offensive yet, here or there. Things aren't fucked until that battle happens and the good guys lose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Europe does not have a problem stemming from refugees.  Most refugees are not causing problems.

Europe's problem are far wider ranging than simply refugees and immigration.  Problems involving those people are simply symptoms of a much wider issue and have been a century in the making.

The root cause of the problem in Europe is ill conceived politically motivated decision making, mostly at the hands of a rabidly left wing and liberal mentality which believes it is entirely possible to take responsibility for dealing with global and domestic issues on a continental scale.

It's the same mentality that propagates a belief that being dominant or successful is somehow a bad thing, and that believes by application of the politics of division and envy they can somehow forcibly melt the world together through sheer force of pressure, and to all with the consequences.

This isn't just a European phenomenon ether.  It's happening in the US, Australia and a range of other areas of the world.

In effect it creates a sense of entitlement, resentment, anger and frustration across the board.  It tries to apply inequality to create equality, and suppresses aspirations for success earned by good honest work and ambition.

Globalisation is inevitable.  We have modern transport, media and increasing awareness of the differences between people defined by the left as the "haves" and Have-nots".  What you cannot do is force Globalisation to occur as has been happening for the last two decades or more.  It can only happen naturally and with appropriate controls to ensure that the pace of change is not high enough to cause conflict, resentment and detriment to others.

The aspiration should be to bring everybody up to the same level, not to try and create wealth by dividing it, which is an inherently destructive process.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top