Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 5:49:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suits is it? I didn't say they followed it with cups, chairs and rioting now did I.

So again what BS did I make up?
Here I'll type this extremely slowly for you.

Letting   things    like    throwing    objects    at     police,    only    encourage      these     type    of     activities,   they     seldom     cease     and    usually    result    in

more     similar      and     worse      activities.    IE    cups,      bottles,    chairs.

Making   these      actions     have     consequences      well     now    that   tends    to     put     an    end      to     it.
In     a     large     crowd      setting,     like     spring break,      police     need      to       show     that      this      type     of     activity      will      not     be    tolerated.

It   is    a    control    issue.    Loss     of     control    and    things     quickly    get     out    of      hand.

Idiots    like    this    kid    are    exactly    why    it    is     now    illegal     to    have    alcohol     on    the     beach   in    PC.

Gulf    shores     will      most     likely     do      the      same.
That    better?
View Quote

So in your opinion:

Throwing a football at a cop car = arrest arrant.

So would you issue an arrest warrant if someone threw a football at a normal car?  If the answer is no, then you are a hypoctite

Link Posted: 3/19/2016 5:54:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Oh look! apparently it's fine to call other members <Removed - T7> now, when we don't agree with them!

Really bolsters your argument  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love how the cops think their video and text overlay makes them look all authoritarian, the reality is it screams "We are a bunch of whiny bitch pussies!"

Oh look! It's our favorite anti-cop .MIL member <Removed - T7>! Where did the big mean Policeman touch you?
Oh look! apparently it's fine to call other members <Removed - T7> now, when we don't agree with them!

Really bolsters your argument  

I had another member wish death on me last week and not a fucking thing happened to him.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 6:04:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You mean my employer's car? Yeah cops give such a shit about police cars this was about bruised egos, not scratched paint.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Beyond retarded.

And some cops wonder why people hate them.

That was stupid.

Which, throwing shit at a car or arresting someone for throwing shit at a car?

Where's your car? Can I throw shit at it without you calling the police?
You mean my employer's car? Yeah cops give such a shit about police cars this was about bruised egos, not scratched paint.  

Property damage and poor behavior only escalate when they go unchallenged. You can use the Baltimore Mentality if you want, but I think we already know how that turns out.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 6:12:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

So in your opinion:

So would you issue an arrest warrant if someone threw a football at a normal car?  If the answer is no, then you are a hypoctite

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suits is it? I didn't say they followed it with cups, chairs and rioting now did I.

Letting   things    like    throwing    objects    at     police,    only    encourage      these     type    of     activities,   they     seldom     cease     and    usually    result    in
more     similar      and     worse      activities.    IE    cups,      bottles,    chairs.
Making   these      actions     have     consequences      well     now    that   tends    to     put     an    end      to     it.

In     a     large     crowd      setting,     like     spring break,      police     need      to       show     that      this      type     of     activity      will      not     be    tolerated.
It   is    a    control    issue.    Loss     of     control    and    things     quickly    get     out    of      hand.

Idiots    like    this    kid    are    exactly    why    it    is     now    illegal     to    have    alcohol     on    the     beach   in    PC.

That    better?

So in your opinion:

No shouldn't be an arrest warrant.  Should be an pc arrest.  But then when people choose to hide in the crowd and throw stuff at police cars, kind of hard to arrest  them.  Do you think he went and got his football back?   But he thought enough of what he did and evidently saw no problems with it to post it on social media.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 6:14:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So in your opinion:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That    better?

So in your opinion:

as much as I hate to say this - its a police car. Not a normal car. You dont throw shit at a police car. I mean WTFBBQ - this is grade school shit.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 6:22:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
(a)(1) HARASSMENT. A person commits the crime of harassment if, with intent to harass, annoy, or alarm another person, he or she either:

a. Strikes, shoves, kicks, or otherwise touches a person or subjects him or her to physical contact.

b. Directs abusive or obscene language or makes an obscene gesture towards another person.

(2) For purposes of this section, harassment shall include a threat, verbal or nonverbal, made with the intent to carry out the threat, that would cause a reasonable person who is the target of the threat to fear for his or her safety.

That is what they got a warrant for?

a)  He didn't strike a cop.
b)  1st amendment bitches.  FTP is protected speech.
View Quote

Striking the car is tantamount to an assault on the officer driving. CASE LAW, BITCH!
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 6:30:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

as much as I hate to say this - its a police car. Not a normal car. You dont throw shit at a police car. I mean WTFBBQ - this is grade school shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That    better?

So in your opinion:

You don't throw shit at ANY car.  Just because it's a cop car should not grant special protection.

Link Posted: 3/19/2016 6:37:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

From what I'm told it has held up to challenges so far.   County ordinances are often passed in response to certain conditions created by unusual circumstances.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And you could run the risk of going to jail in at least one county in Florida.

For merely saying or using the word "fuck" in a manner that doesn't constitute "fighting words?"

I hope they have a good litigation claim reserve or insurance policy.

From what I'm told it has held up to challenges so far.   County ordinances are often passed in response to certain conditions created by unusual circumstances.

"From what I'm told"... AKA "I don't know."
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 6:37:58 PM EDT
[#9]
lol
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 6:39:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I would like to see some people here come work these crowds for four to six weeks straight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Letting things like throwing objects at police, only encourage these type of activities, they seldom cease and usually result in
more similar and worse activities. IE cups, bottles, chairs.
Making these actions have consequences well now that tends to put an end to it.

In a large crowd setting, like spring break, police need to show that this type of activity will not be tolerated.
It is a control issue. Loss of control and things quickly get out of hand.

Idiots like this kid are exactly why it is now illegal to have alcohol on the beach in PC.
Gulf shores will most likely do the same.

That better?

I would like to see some people here come work these crowds for four to six weeks straight.

I guess if you can't hack it you should remember that you volunteered for the job. I'm sure working under stress is a requirement for the position, is it not?
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 6:43:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So in your opinion:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That    better?

So in your opinion:

I am not a judge so I can't issue an arrest warrant but I've arrested way more people for damaging other people's property than I have City property.
Probably at least a 1-10 ratio.

So yes, if I witnessed someone throwing a football into the side of a BMW after he said Fuck BMW drivers I would attempt to locate the BMW owner and then arrest the football thrower.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 6:45:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For merely saying or using the word "fuck" in a manner that doesn't constitute "fighting words?"

I know, do you?
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 6:52:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That    better?

View Quote

You assert that these things would happen, yet days passed between a thousand people seeing the act and the charges being brought and none of your assertions came to fruition. It was allowed to happen, and it was only luck and social media that solved the heinous crime.  It's hilarious that you think you have to explain it to me slowly when you failed to comprehend that your assertion was disproven before you ever typed a word about it professor.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 7:06:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I guess if you can't hack it you should remember that you volunteered for the job. I'm sure working under stress is a requirement for the position, is it not?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Letting things like throwing objects at police, only encourage these type of activities, they seldom cease and usually result in
more similar and worse activities. IE cups, bottles, chairs.
Making these actions have consequences well now that tends to put an end to it.

In a large crowd setting, like spring break, police need to show that this type of activity will not be tolerated.
It is a control issue. Loss of control and things quickly get out of hand.

Idiots like this kid are exactly why it is now illegal to have alcohol on the beach in PC.
Gulf shores will most likely do the same.

That better?

I've hacked it for 23 years, it has gradually gotten worse over the years.   Late 90's early 2000's we still worked it with 3 zone cars and a supervisor, routine shift.  The last few years, zone cars were doubled at night, Additional units to work traffic, additional units to work problem areas, mutual aid agencies to bolster those numbers.  Hence new ordinances being passed.   Curious have you been to a major spring break location in the last couple of years and seen the activity we are talking about here?
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 7:19:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You assert that these things would happen, yet days passed between a thousand people seeing the act and the charges being brought and none of your assertions came to fruition. It was allowed to happen, and it was only luck and social media that solved the heinous crime.  It's hilarious that you think you have to explain it to me slowly when you failed to comprehend that your assertion was disproven before you ever typed a word about it professor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That    better?

Lol
Either you are a lot dumber than I thought or youre just trying to be all edgy and cool and argue just Because you don't like police officers.

Quick question for you, do you feel that the police ignoring BLM actions have done anything other than enable the protesters?
Answer honestly and then we can continue this.

Well?

Link Posted: 3/19/2016 7:50:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 7:52:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 7:55:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 8:10:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You just doubled down on stupid
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
(a)(1) HARASSMENT. A person commits the crime of harassment if, with intent to harass, annoy, or alarm another person, he or she either:

a. Strikes, shoves, kicks, or otherwise touches a person or subjects him or her to physical contact.

b. Directs abusive or obscene language or makes an obscene gesture towards another person.

(2) For purposes of this section, harassment shall include a threat, verbal or nonverbal, made with the intent to carry out the threat, that would cause a reasonable person who is the target of the threat to fear for his or her safety.

That is what they got a warrant for?

a)  He didn't strike a cop.
b)  1st amendment bitches.  FTP is protected speech.

No.  The word "fuck" used in a public setting is prosecutable under disorderly conduct in AL.  Thanks for playing, don't let the doorknob hit you on the way out.

Prosecuting for saying fuck is like outlawing those scary AR15's cuz feels n shit.

Ermagerd rights??!! NIMBY!!!

Ooookeyyy...Whatever you say there, highspeed.

You just doubled down on stupid

How about you crawl out of my ass?  I was saying that I've seen a successful prosecution on a DC charge based on the above mentioned criteria.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 8:58:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

He's also completely ignorant. This was settled 40 years ago in Cohen v. California.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.  The word "fuck" used in a public setting is prosecutable under disorderly conduct in AL.  Thanks for playing, don't let the doorknob hit you on the way out.

If you support people being arrested for saying "fuck" you are a tyrant.

No, I'm not kidding.

He's also completely ignorant. This was settled 40 years ago in Cohen v. California.

Successfully prosecuted using Code of Alabama 1975.  Disorderly Conduct:  ...(3) "In a public place, uses abusive or obscene language"...BTW, it wasn't my case, so everyone should feel free to remove the sand.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 9:15:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I know, do you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know, do you?

I know that people who truly know something do not refer to that knowledge as hearsay.

Good luck prosecuting free speech, comrade.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 9:20:45 PM EDT
[#22]
I know that people who truly know something do not refer to that knowledge as hearsay.

Good luck prosecuting free speech, comrade.
View Quote

Ok, it has been successfully prosecuted without being ruled unconstitutional or resulting in any lawsuits, hence the ordinance still stands.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 9:21:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
How about you crawl out of my ass?  I was saying that I've seen a successful prosecution on a DC charge based on the above mentioned criteria.
View Quote

For someone that likes namecalling you sure have thin skin.

That's a pretty low bar for success IMO, but everyone has to be reasonable about what they can achieve, right???
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 10:34:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That's a pretty low bar for success IMO, but everyone has to be reasonable about what they can achieve, right???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, just measured responses.  Last that I checked, it was a polite conversation between me and Ranger, I don't remember anyone pulling your string.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 11:07:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Nope, just measured responses.  Last that I checked, it was a polite conversation between me and Ranger, I don't remember anyone pulling your string.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sorry for offending you, I understand you are sensitive. Your "conversation" with Ranger began with him laughing at your response to me.

Please forgive me.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 11:19:17 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
It would be up to the victim seek an arrest warrant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That    better?

So in your opinion:

It would be up to the victim seek an arrest warrant.

Yeah fucking right.  Call me jaded but I was told if I wanted somthing done to do it in civil court when I had evidence of someone damaging my car.  Cop would not do one fucking thing, not even a ticket even when the other party ADMITED guilt.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 12:06:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'm sorry for offending you, I understand you are sensitive. Your "conversation" with Ranger began with him laughing at your response to me.

Please forgive me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please forgive me.

Why is it that virtually every thread concerning LE interaction has "That Guy" that somehow throws gun confiscation in? It usually is two separate topics, like now.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 10:17:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 10:29:33 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
You are not going to catch a charge for saying "fuck" in the middle of a bunch of beach drunks.

Say it in a church or grocery check out line is a different story.
View Quote
Ok, I'll come on down there and you go ahead and arrest me for that.  I'll be collecting a couple of your paychecks.  

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 10:44:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Ok, I'll come on down there and you go ahead and arrest me for that.  I'll be collecting a couple of your paychecks.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are not going to catch a charge for saying "fuck" in the middle of a bunch of beach drunks.

Don't you have enough problems to fix in your own state without inflicting your presence on people in the south?

How is that firearms owner ID thing working out for you?
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 10:46:37 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Yeah fucking right.  Call me jaded but I was told if I wanted somthing done to do it in civil court when I had evidence of someone damaging my car.  Cop would not do one fucking thing, not even a ticket even when the other party ADMITED guilt.

View Quote
In my state, you would go to the State's Attorney's office to file a complaint.  If there was sufficient probable cause, we would get an arrest warrant and charge the appropriate crime, probably damage and trespass to property.   We can get restitution as part of the criminal case, or you could take care of it in civil.  If your State's Attorney's office won't file charges, either there isn't enough to support the charge, or you need to elect a new State's Attorney next go around.

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 10:55:38 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Don't you have enough problems to fix in your own state without inflicting your presence on people in the south?

View Quote

I have family who live in Gulf Shores, and I try to get down there every so often. I didn't realize that unconstitutional laws were ok in the South, but not ok in Illinois.

Other than being arguably unconstitutional and a slight pain in the ass because i have to renew every 10 years for 10 bucks, it works fine for me.  I have plenty of guns including those nasty "assault rifles" and "high capacity magazines"  

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 12:23:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Lol
Either you are a lot dumber than I thought or youre just trying to be all edgy and cool and argue just Because you don't like police officers.

Quick question for you, do you feel that the police ignoring BLM actions have done anything other than enable the protesters?

Well?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That    better?

Lol

Well?

Police response to BLM, no matter what route they choose is not going to stop what BLM does.  The rioting and looting will happen in one place while cops stand by, or cops can respond and it will happen in another area.  They have realized that they have political backing and they know they outnumber you.  The only way police response can have any meaningful effect on a BLM situation like Baltimore is to kill them all.  Then it will be suicide to be a cop for the next 10 years.  Police don't have any power over a movement like BLM, and will never fully control such a situation.  It will settle down on its own or it will grow and expand on its own, police response will only be a modifier at best for a localized and temporary situation.  It's nationwide and a response in St Louis or Philly can precipitate another BLM protest, riot, looting spree in other cities if the flames are fanned or if police are deemed too heavy handed in one response.  You lose this fight regardless of how you fight it in the end, it was inevitable as soon as the WoD was kicked off.  You read and respond honestly to that.

Now my point regarding this incident is that it didn't encourage more bad behavior immediately or after it was posted to facebook.  Your assertion that charges had any effect on the crowd that day is false, and for days after as well.  If it teaches these "idiots" anything it's to make sure no buddy posts their exploits to facebook and the cops will be forever clueless as to who dangerously assaulted their patrol car with a deadly air filled pigskin.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 12:42:31 PM EDT
[#34]

tag
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 1:26:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

A fucking shit ton of yankees. Our highways are clogged from now till Labor Day with yanks coming down here.

Friday and Sunday the main highways are crawling. I take back roads to get around.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who goes to Alabama for Spring break?  Lol.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

A fucking shit ton of yankees. Our highways are clogged from now till Labor Day with yanks coming down here.

Friday and Sunday the main highways are crawling. I take back roads to get around.

Certainly not coming from AL, you have to be in a school to get a break from it in the spring.  H'aint no schooling going on down there that I knows uf.  Lulz.

I did have the same question.  Back in the day, if some one ever proposed a road trip to AL, I would have assumed they were joking.

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 1:30:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Welcome to Gd..... When all else fails just knock someone else's gun rights . You're going to cost me my account one of these days. i can't stand you or anything about you.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 1:47:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Did the can get picked up?
View Quote

Nope, got shoved up fucktard's ass. Happy now?
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 1:54:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

...........So punish the rapists.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this what precipitated the ban on alcohol on the beach today?

$500 fine and 6 months in jail

iirc they have two rapes this week.

...........So punish the rapists.

Hey,everybody knows that one day you are hanging out throwing a foot ball and goofing off and the next day is rape day. So foot ball throwers are essentially rapists. Warrants must be issued and a team of Top Men assigned to investigate.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 1:54:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Police response to BLM, no matter what route they choose is not going to stop what BLM does.  The rioting and looting will happen in one place while cops stand by, or cops can respond and it will happen in another area.  They have realized that they have political backing and they know they outnumber you.  The only way police response can have any meaningful effect on a BLM situation like Baltimore is to kill them all.  Then it will be suicide to be a cop for the next 10 years.  Police don't have any power over a movement like BLM, and will never fully control such a situation.  It will settle down on its own or it will grow and expand on its own, police response will only be a modifier at best for a localized and temporary situation.  It's nationwide and a response in St Louis or Philly can precipitate another BLM protest, riot, looting spree in other cities if the flames are fanned or if police are deemed too heavy handed in one response.  You lose this fight regardless of how you fight it in the end, it was inevitable as soon as the WoD was kicked off.  You read and respond honestly to that.

Now my point regarding this incident is that it didn't encourage more bad behavior immediately or after it was posted to facebook.  Your assertion that charges had any effect on the crowd that day is false, and for days after as well.  If it teaches these "idiots" anything it's to make sure no buddy posts their exploits to facebook and the cops will be forever clueless as to who dangerously assaulted their patrol car with a deadly air filled pigskin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That    better?

Lol

Well?

Sighhhhh

So, are you going to actually answer the question or not?

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 2:23:46 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Nice arm, if the kid picks up a felony or two he might get a call from Jerry Jones.
View Quote
Classic. LOL.

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:08:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Sighhhhh

View Quote

I answered it.  No.  You assume incorrectly that police response to BLM matters. It does not.  The protests are driven by forces outside of the protesters vs police.  Sit and watch they loot and burn, react sternly and they loot and burn in other cities and neighborhoods.  The police have no control whatsoever over it.  The street action of police vs protestors, looters, rioters is nothing more than pawns facing off.  Cops can't do squat about BLM overall, you're a fool if you think you can.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:11:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:16:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So BLM is an unstoppable force?

I don't believe that.  Not.  For.  One.  Second.

And neither do you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sighhhhh

I answered it.  No.  You assume incorrectly that police response to BLM matters. It does not.  The protests are driven by forces outside of the protesters vs police.  Sit and watch they loot and burn, react sternly and they loot and burn in other cities and neighborhoods.  The police have no control whatsoever over it.  The street action of police vs protestors, looters, rioters is nothing more than pawns facing off.  Cops can't do squat about BLM overall, you're a fool if you think you can.

And neither do you.

No they arent, but police don't have the power to stop it because police are the fuel.  As I said in my previous post on yhe subject BLM will cease or increase due to the whim of the political power behind it.  Police action is only local and ineffective nationally at best...fuel for the fire causing larger and more widespread protest at worse.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 9:18:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

No they arent, but police don't have the power to stop it because police are the fuel.  As I said in my previous post on yhe subject BLM will cease or increase due to the whim of the political power behind it.  Police action is only local and ineffective nationally at best...fuel for the fire causing larger and more widespread protest at worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sighhhhh

And neither do you.

And the police are as effective as the political power behind them.  How much success has the anarchy/riot causing element enjoyed because of political constraints (by mayors for example) placed on the police?  How far have those elements pushed it because the political powers enabled their activity?  Give an inch, take a mile.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 9:47:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

And the police are as effective as the political power behind them.  How much success has the anarchy/riot causing element enjoyed because of political constraints (by mayors for example) placed on the police?  How far have those elements pushed it because the political powers enabled their activity?  Give an inch, take a mile.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sighhhhh

And neither do you.

Like I said the actions in the streets between the police and BLM is nothing more than pawns maneuvering.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 10:28:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sighhhhh

Just let them do whatever they like, zero consequences have only embolden BLM just as it does drunk spring breakers. Zero consequences is causing the problem to grow.
Only a fool would think otherwise.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 10:36:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Just let them do whatever they like, zero consequences have only embolden BLM just as it does drunk spring breakers. Zero consequences is causing the problem to grow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sighhhhh

Apparently you can't grasp that they were let to do what they like.  Until the Facebook post was discovered and the thrower identified, there was no response and there's no report of cop cars being pelted in the time between.  You act like this was nipped in the bud Barney, when in fact it wasn't.  The cops never had any control over the issue.  Charging is purely retaliatory and has ZERO effect on the crowds.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 10:53:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Apparently you can't grasp that they were let to do what they like. holy shit man, that's my point Until the Facebook post was discovered and the thrower identified, there was no response and there's no report of cop cars being pelted in the time between.  You act like this was nipped in the bud Barney, when in fact it wasn't.   only in your headThe cops never had any control over the issue.  Charging is purely retaliatory and has ZERO effect on the crowds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sighhhhh

Apparently you can't grasp that they were let to do what they like. holy shit man, that's my point Until the Facebook post was discovered and the thrower identified, there was no response and there's no report of cop cars being pelted in the time between.  You act like this was nipped in the bud Barney, when in fact it wasn't.   only in your headThe cops never had any control over the issue.  Charging is purely retaliatory and has ZERO effect on the crowds.

Oh I completely grasp that they (BLM) were allowed to do what they liked. That's the whole issue and the point of my post .
I guess you're going to force me to type slowly again....

I never said that the warrant for the football throw instantly stopped the cops from being pelted by other objects.  What I did say is these type of actions, the warrant, keeps these things from growing, no action from the police only embolden this type of activities, causing them to grow. What's so funny you even agree with that but for some stupid reason you feel the need to argue about it. You're being argumentive just because of who you are, and your silly idealology.

ETA
Here's my post that you're making such a big deal about.

"It's about not letting a bunch of entitled, spoiled, punk ass, brats get away with this type of activity. You give the football a pass and next it's cups, bottles and chairs.
A perfect example is BLM, cops have been told to stand down during "protest". The only thing that has achieved is a sense of entitlement. BLM riot, burn, loot, shut down traffic just because they know nothing will be done."
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 12:18:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Apparently you can't grasp that they were let to do what they like.  Until the Facebook post was discovered and the thrower identified, there was no response and there's no report of cop cars being pelted in the time between.  You act like this was nipped in the bud Barney, when in fact it wasn't.  The cops never had any control over the issue.  Charging is purely retaliatory and has ZERO effect on the crowds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sighhhhh

Well, they do what they like until people and the powers that be have enough.  There's plenty of examples of how conduct at spring break locations will go.  There's enough information and historical precedence out there that the conduct will not improve, it will go down hill.        
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 12:33:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Maybe the 49ers can sign him.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top