Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:11:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I didn't see him do anything out of line in either of them.  I don't have sound on though, if that makes a difference.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go watch his other 2 videos.

I didn't see him do anything out of line in either of them.  I don't have sound on though, if that makes a difference.

Sure does.

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:13:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Bike guy likes to hit cars with his hand.  Car driver was an ass.  15 minutes in the penalty box for both.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:14:21 PM EDT
[#3]
When assholes collide.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:14:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Assholes definitely collided. But, gotta side with biker on that one. He was
in the designated cyclist lane.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:15:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I would be angry also if I was 5'3"  
View Quote

Is this the same arfcommer with the trainwreck girlfriend threads?

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:16:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It looks like he is hitting people vehicles with his hands because he thinks they are too close. He then yells at them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It looks like he is hitting people vehicles with his hands because he thinks they are too close. He then yells at them.

So?  Driver in the second vid was in fact way too close, and there was no oncoming traffic to justify it.  Didn't see him do anything in the third vid, it must have been out of frame.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:17:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Just cause he has his turn signal on doesn't mean he has to give right of way to the guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bike rider was in the bike lane, kept aware of surrounding vehicles, and always kept the bike between him and the driver. Guy driving was a douche. I wonder what the outcome was though.
Bike rider saw signal, did not give way for another driver to make a legit move.  

Fuck cyclists.

Good kick.

Just cause he has his turn signal on doesn't mean he has to give right of way to the guy.
The bike rider is fucking trolling drivers.
Deserves whatever happens to him.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:18:33 PM EDT
[#8]
They were both wrong.

Why do the cyclists in these sort of videos always sound like such weaselly little pussies though?
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:18:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:19:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Obvious troll is obvious. Both rider and driver are retarded.

I ride a motorcycle in SoCal and have my GoPro running so if I am involved in an incident, there is evidence. I could be an attention whore like the cyclist, but if I posted every time I was almost run over, I'm sure I'd have to have more than one YouTube channel.

I wonder if he also posts videos on his channel of him not following the rules of the road, i.e. Stop Lights/Signs?
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:19:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Kick my bike you better eat your wheaties
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:19:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:19:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Cyclist might be a trolling asswipe, but he's in the right on this incident.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:19:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:20:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:20:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Maybe bikes don't belong on the road with a couple thousand pounds of steel flying by them. Just a thought.
View Quote
Same could be said for any smaller vehicle.  Do you think OTRs at 80k pounds should run you off the road?

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:20:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Get rid of those bike lanes. Cyclists rarely stop for stops signs or follow any traffic law they don't like. Cyclists are basically the BATFE/IRS of the road.

Get rid of the bike lanes and make them use regular lanes, like they used to and make them obey traffic laws.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:20:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He is looking for trouble. He will eventually find it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So?  Driver in the second vid was in fact way too close, and there was no oncoming traffic to justify it.  Didn't see him do anything in the third vid, it must have been out of frame.

How do you feel about motorcyclists kicking the doors of cars that come too close on the highway?
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:20:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why do the cyclists in these sort of videos always sound like such weaselly little pussies though?
View Quote

Stereotypes exist for a reason.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:20:56 PM EDT
[#20]
At the beginning of the video, the cyclist is looking specifically at the van - out of all the other cars - and he is speeding up as they are moving to pass him.

My guess is that something happened before the video starts.

Also: how does a 4,000-lb van brake more easily than a cyclist?

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:21:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The bike rider is fucking trolling drivers.Deserves whatever happens to him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bike rider was in the bike lane, kept aware of surrounding vehicles, and always kept the bike between him and the driver. Guy driving was a douche. I wonder what the outcome was though.
Bike rider saw signal, did not give way for another driver to make a legit move.  

Fuck cyclists.

Good kick.

Why?

The cyclist may be a monumental penis in his other videos but in that one video posted in the OP it was the driver who was in the wrong.

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:21:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

When assholes collide.

View Quote
+1 I learned long ago, being on a 300 pound motorcycle is not the place to play Jr. Traffic Cop

and i'd rather not get crushed to death trying to prove a point.

Under some common decency the biker may have slowed down or stopped to let the car through, otherwise the car would of been in a diving lane trying to pull into a location.

However the law says the cyclist can proceed and the car has no right of way just because he puts his signal on...

Both are assholes, one is the bicyclist by knowingly seeing the signal and playing militant like his other videos have shown, and the second is the chubster for flipping the fuck out because he "expected" the cyclist to slow down after he signaled.

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:23:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agree.

As much as that pains me to admit.

Fucking cyclists.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:27:40 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So, let the law handle it and don't smack my fucking window or I will give you the problem you are looking for.

The biker was looking for a problem, especially as soon as something happens and he starts squealing like a little bitch, "I got it all on video"

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:27:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Same could be said for any smaller vehicle.  Do you think OTRs at 80k pounds should run you off the road?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe bikes don't belong on the road with a couple thousand pounds of steel flying by them. Just a thought.

Of course not, but I stand a better chance of surviving it in a pick up or regular car than a guy on a bike does. Physics doesn't care.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:29:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Huh?  The guy on the bicycle did NOTHING wrong, and handled it like an adult, and frankly with far more patience and decorum than I would have.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck em both

Huh?  The guy on the bicycle did NOTHING wrong, and handled it like an adult, and frankly with far more patience and decorum than I would have.  

I was trying to get a rise out of people, so... mostly trolling.

Mostly
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:30:09 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Driver needs a fucking lobotomy, turn signals don't give you right of way.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:30:15 PM EDT
[#28]

How do you feel about motorcyclists kicking the doors of cars that come too close on the highway?
View Quote

Insert .gif of SUV running through motorcyclists in NYC.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:30:59 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Why?

The cyclist may be a monumental penis in his other videos but in that one video posted in the OP it was the driver who was in the wrong.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck cyclists.

Good kick.

Why?

You can see him looking at specific vehicles and speed up as they try to pass.

He knows what he is doing. Also, he can't hit windows if he is upset.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:31:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So, let the law handle it and don't smack my fucking window or I will give you the problem you are looking for.  

The biker was looking for a problem, especially as soon as something happens and he starts squealing like a little bitch, "I got it all on video"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As is so frequently pointed out in these types of threads, the "law" in question here is Newtonian in nature.  This wouldn't be a case of the cyclist getting his fender wrinkled and them pulling over to exchange insurance info.  If he thought the driver might be about to actually swing into him (not out of the question, considering that this is exactly what happened in the first vid), how is slapping the car any different than somebody hitting the horn to alert another driver to his presence?
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:37:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You can see him looking at specific vehicles and speed up as they try to pass.   He knows what he is doing. Also, he can't hit windows if he is upset.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?

You can see him looking at specific vehicles and speed up as they try to pass.   He knows what he is doing. Also, he can't hit windows if he is upset.

I do that when I'm cycling and when I ride motorbikes.   It's about having the necessary situational awareness to try and anticipate what is coming your way you and trying to anticipate what is happening.  I do it when I am driving a car as well, only in a car you have mirrors to assist you.

Regardless of that, the guy in the car was in the wrong.  Signalling does not give him the right to carve up the cyclist as he crosses the cycle lane, nor does it require that the cyclist give way.  the car driver as intending to pull over and stop and should have waited for the cyclist to go past before executing the manoeuvre across the cycle lane.

To be honest, if a car is within range of you being able to stick out your had and touch it then the car is probably too close and could do with leaving a little more space.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:39:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:45:26 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Bicyclist is a troll, good kick.
View Quote

Good troll, too. Good thing he had video; I wouldn't have believed him otherwise.

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:45:47 PM EDT
[#34]
FPNI
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:47:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Its just as stupid.

Car vs Motorcycle? Car wins.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its just as stupid.

Car vs Motorcycle? Car wins.

Well, no kidding.  This is about preventing a car vs. motorcycle (or car vs. bicycle) impact.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:47:36 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

Quoted:

Fuck cyclists.
Good kick.

Why?

Yeah watched it twice and it was obvious he saw the guy trying to turn right who was ahead of him, then moved up to cut him off.
Then he lied say he was right beside him when he was actually behind when the van put blinker on and started over.

See this happen between cars all the time too.

Be ahead of someone and put blinker on and start over only to have them speed up and try and cut you off then start honking or hollering.

How about you slow for sec and let people merge or turn thats a thought huh? Or at least not accelerate.

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:47:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Driver needs a fucking lobotomy, turn signals don't give you right of way.
View Quote

yep.. driver was a douche, FP was a pretty douchy and above is why I carry when I ride..
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:48:04 PM EDT
[#38]
I work with a cycling activist. He is a severely anti-social and passive aggressive person, and it extends to his bicycling.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:49:38 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Agree.

Fucking cyclists.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Agree.

Fucking cyclists.

That dude isn't even a cyclist. He's a slow poke fred. I bet he doesn't even do 100 miles a week, and his ftp doesn't break 150.

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:50:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Fuck cyclists.

Good kick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck cyclists.

Good kick.

thats how i see it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:50:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Napoleon complex?
View Quote

LOL. Short people. Am I right?

Nobody was in danger until the dwarf hopped out starting shit. Bah, humans are stupid.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:50:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would be angry also if I was 5'3"  

???

Hell my life is a train wreck when it comes to wimminz ... I have 2 early 20s chick room mates downstairs renters my house - and I have been divorced since 1987.

I line'em up and knockem over like its open season on pussy 24/7. So Yea I have more than my share of gf train wrecks to share. But I don't make a habit of posting threads about them regularly ? But I been around arf.com awhile .... I am sure you could dig a few up with very little recon
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:51:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The driver was an asshole, but so is the cyclist. Based on his other videos, he seems to make it a habit to look for trouble.
View Quote

is he looking for trouble or just documenting all the asshole motorists he encounters in his daily life?

I used to ride to work on occasion before working from home, and I nearly died a number of times from exactly the kind of douchecanoe move the video shows where some dillwad cant wait 3 fucking seconds and pull in behind, no they have to zoom in front then brake hard or swerve over leaving me to have to take severe evasive action.  honestly stopping biking to work has done wonders for my blood pressure.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:51:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
When retards collide.....
View Quote

Yep, hot head driver vs trolling cyclist.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:53:09 PM EDT
[#45]
If you hate cyclists, then you hate me. I ride anything that has wheels.

Fucking minivan pilots.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:55:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Driver was a cunt.

In this case the cyclist was in front and the driver carved him up by crossing the cyclist's lane.  Driver could have slowed and waited 3 second for the cyclist to pass and tucked in behind without issue.

Instead Driver accelerated, carved right in front of cyclist then came bounding out like 5 feet of adrenaline pumped small man syndrome and proceeded to kick someone's private property while abusing them.

Cyclist could have also yielded to the turn signal. then again all we see is a minute of video and the cyclist eyeballing the minivan the whole time. Could it be possible he had been antagonizing the driver? No of course not. all we need to see is the final moments of a confrontation to fully understand and judge the entirety of that confrontation.

Both were cunts.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck cyclists.

Good kick.

Driver was a cunt.

In this case the cyclist was in front and the driver carved him up by crossing the cyclist's lane.  Driver could have slowed and waited 3 second for the cyclist to pass and tucked in behind without issue.

Instead Driver accelerated, carved right in front of cyclist then came bounding out like 5 feet of adrenaline pumped small man syndrome and proceeded to kick someone's private property while abusing them.

Cyclist could have also yielded to the turn signal. then again all we see is a minute of video and the cyclist eyeballing the minivan the whole time. Could it be possible he had been antagonizing the driver? No of course not. all we need to see is the final moments of a confrontation to fully understand and judge the entirety of that confrontation.

Both were cunts.

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:57:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:58:22 PM EDT
[#48]
The driver had zero reason to turn. Look at where he stopped, there's nothing there. The way he positioned the car was simply meant to fuck with the cyclist. I don't have a dog in this hunt either way. Short guy would have gone away in cuffs, but I bet they both left after they measured each other's dicks.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 6:00:53 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Driver came out closed fist too. Was waiting for him to swing. When he started kicking the guys bike could that be used as "fear of life" and reign holy hell upon mini me?
View Quote

Not in Kali
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 6:05:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The driver had zero reason to turn. Look at where he stopped, there's nothing there. The way he positioned the car was simply meant to fuck with the cyclist. I don't have a dog in this hunt either way. Short guy would have gone away in cuffs, but I bet they both left after they measured each other's dicks.
View Quote

Parking lot.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top