Link Posted: 10/30/2006 11:57:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Every time.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 11:58:04 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

To those of you who won't touch the handle...Jesus H Christ. Get a hold of yourselves. A cold chrome handle is a lousy place to grow bacteria. Seriously, quit being such a pussy and flush the God damn toilet.

BIG +1 here!!!  

Yeah, you might get AIDS from sitting on the toilet too...  

Yup, bacteria has a hell of a hard time growing on hard surfaces that aren't pourous, that's why it's all smooth as a baby's ass.

Flush the fuckin toilet and then wash your hands.

Another +1!

And wash your hands too! If they're not dirty from wiping your sweaty ass then they sure as hell are dirty from all of the other things you've touched before your bathroom trip!
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 11:59:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Now if someone could just invent a hands-free.....

Kharn

<light bulb goes off in head.... >
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:00:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kharn

Arnold Schwartzenegar (yes I'm sure I butchered his name) talked about cumming all the time without the aid of a hand or woman while working out.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:01:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Grow up and flush after yourself.

ETA: ... and wash your hands.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:02:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I love airports, hands-free urinal, hands-free soap, hands-free sink, hands-free dryer, hands-free paper towel and just a U-shaped enterance way so you dont even need to touch a door.

Now if someone could just invent a hands-free locking stall door, I'd be in heaven.

Kharn

Just leave the door open - It's what I do.  The last thing I need is to be bottled up in a small stall with my own shit smell.  Gotta let the stink out...
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:03:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kharn

Arnold Schwartzenegar (yes I'm sure I butchered his name) talked about cumming all the time without the aid of a hand or woman while working out.

No. He said that working out and getting pumped up was as intense as cumbh-ink. He did not say he acutally was cumming while working out.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:04:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kharn

How the hell did THAT come up in conversation?
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:05:26 PM EDT
[#9]
With my foot....
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:38:37 PM EDT
[#10]
I hate it when they're not flushed and the urinal is full of apple juice colored water.  No one likes splash backs.  Please flush when you're done.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:02:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I hate it when they're not flushed and the urinal is full of apple juice colored water.  No one likes splash backs.  Please flush when you're done.

yeah!
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:06:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kharn

No. He said that working out and getting pumped up was as intense as cumbh-ink. He did not say he acutally was cumming while working out.

I know it was a joke. I don't mean he was pulling an American Pie and litterally spurting in his drawers all the time. Just that he had the same feeling.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:08:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I'm a firm beleiver that the reason this society has devloped such weak immune systems is because we nearly eliminate all contact with germs, so anti-bodies are not forming.

For that, I always allow contact with germs whenever possible. The last time I had a cold was at 15 years old.

+1
I never knew so many Nancy-boys before I went on this website and heard people's fear of public restrooms.

I would much rather flush a urinal than change a diaper.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:11:01 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm a firm beleiver that the reason this society has devloped such weak immune systems is because we nearly eliminate all contact with germs, so anti-bodies are not forming.

For that, I always allow contact with germs whenever possible. The last time I had a cold was at 15 years old.

+1
I never knew so many Nancy-boys before I went on this website and heard people's fear of public restrooms.

People used to die from mild complications. People today live longer than ever, and it is because of modern sanitation.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:24:50 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

People used to die from mild complications. People today live longer than ever, and it is because of modern sanitation.

I think it's one of those, you need some, but not too little, and not too much.

If you kept someone in a germ free bubble all their life and then put them in NY city, they would probably get sick and die, overwelmed by so many bugs at once.  On the other hand, there is a point where sanitation makes sence, other wise you get the dark ages and the black death.

None of the quoted posters are advocating pooping in the street and never cleaning anything.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:47:16 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I flush, but I refuse to touch the handle with my hands.  Handle gets a tap from my boot.

I agree with you on this one. But here is a thought: do you use the door handle when you leave the restroom. The very same hand that touch the urinal, touch the door handle. And I bet most dont wash their hand either.

After i wash my hands, I use the paper that I dry my hands with to open the door, then toss the paper.

Just my thoughts
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:04:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

To those of you who won't touch the handle...Jesus H Christ. Get a hold of yourselves. A cold chrome handle is a lousy place to grow bacteria. Seriously, quit being such a pussy and flush the God damn toilet.

BIG +1 here!!!  

Yeah, you might get AIDS from sitting on the toilet too...  

Yup, bacteria has a hell of a hard time growing on hard surfaces that aren't pourous, that's why it's all smooth as a baby's ass.

Flush the fuckin toilet and then wash your hands.

If they EVER had any fuckin' paper towels....
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:22:56 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
None of the quoted posters are advocating pooping in the street and never cleaning anything.

If we are placing wagers however...
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 3:21:20 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

You helped make the kid, you can change the diaper. Its only poop.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 3:22:32 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I flush it with my foot if I can reach.  If I can't reach it doesn't get flushed.  

beat me to it!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 3:26:02 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Do you inconsiderate assholes that don't flush or "flush with your foot" wash your hands after you whizz?  If so why are you so parinoid about a shiny chrome handle getting cooties all over your poor little hand?  

If touching the germ infested knob makes you feel like a man somehow, then practice what you preach and sit on that nasty ass toilet seat too. You'll likely feel so manly, that you'll grow a third testical!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top