Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:00:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Shield 9mm in Alex&Ryan Master Blaster holster. Perfect setup, IMO.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:05:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't carry this year. Spent thanksgiving in the hospital with my son to give my wife a break to go eat with her family. Had cold turkey about 4:30 PM.

But I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really...

want a GP100 6" stainless to carry on BBQ events. I'll get a leather holster with a floral carving on it... I dream of a day with no medical bills. I will live in Montana and buy my GP100...
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:15:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Ruger LCP in a pocket holster.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:24:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Always carry, your life depends on it.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:22:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've been kind of lusting over an SP-01 ... how does the P-01 carry? And why did you decide to go with that over the PCR?

How much bigger is it than the Shield?
View Quote

SP-01 is a fine choice too....I've heavily debated selling off some other guns plus some organs to pick up a SP-01 Accu Shadow from CZ Custom.  Went with a P-01 over the PCR because I really like the ability to mount a light on any gun I carry or might use as a nightstand gun.  

The P-01 carries great.  Only made the switch Nov 13th from a G19 to it, but it carries every bit as well as the G19 did.  It's worked over with CGW parts and is an amazing shooter.

Don't own a shield to compare it to, but a Shield is going to be lighter and easier to conceal.  Frankly, I've always been able to conceal most anything with a good belt and holster, even in shorts and a t shirt, so I don't find the P-01 any more difficult on that front than I did the G19, 1911, or anything else I've carried.  But if size is an issue for you, Shield is going to win....though the P-01 is going to be a much nicer shooter, especially if you work it over a bit.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:34:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I know some of you guys get scared a liberal cousin or aunt/uncle will find out and give you shit for carrying at the table so you leave it in the car or back in the safe.

But to those of us who run the house and give two squirts of piss what some sissies think what gun are you carrying?

I have a g19 in a Galco iwb.
View Quote
I carved the fucking bird with a Carl Eickhorn KCB-70 M3 bayonet while it was attached to the rifle

the G19 was on the bar with my wallet and keys..

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:36:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I don't actually carry at the table, but I have a gun or two within reach.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/Cpt_Kirks/DSCN0716.jpg
View Quote
what lovely table decorations,kudos to your wife on her decorating abilities  

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:37:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Same as what I always carry.

Glock 29 Gen 4 in an SHTF Gear IWB.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:40:09 PM EDT
[#9]
LCP in pocket holster
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:41:57 PM EDT
[#10]
I carried a S&W 686 2.5" IWB.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:43:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Glock 30S
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:46:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Glock 30S
View Quote

All day, every day!
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:49:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Glock 26 AIWB, with a back up magazine iwb at 10:30.

It is a good compromise. Hard to detect through hugs, and still an acceptable amount of fire power, just in case.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top