Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:06:48 PM EDT
[#1]
It amazes me how many people have still not heard of the internet.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:14:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Deputy is an asshat and a shitbag bully.

Take away the badge and he's just another bitch.

I so do hope they take away his badge too.

We are getting fed up with this shit.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:22:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hopefully he's unemployed soon.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:30:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He should be starting unemployment next week.
View Quote

He should be starting a 180 day involuntary psychiatric evaluation next week, followed by a couple of years in prison.

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:37:44 PM EDT
[#5]

With this floating around it puts the sheriff in a tough spot.  If this deputy stays employed with his department everything that deputy does will be under a microscope.  I think if the local citizens give the sheriff enough grief that deputy will have to find another department to work for.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:38:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

He should be starting a 180 day involuntary psychiatric evaluation next week, followed by a couple of years in prison.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He should be starting unemployment next week.

While I agree he needs to be fired and probably needs help, I didn't really see any criminal violations and I love to see bad cops go to jail.  Take his badge away and his bs stops, if it doesn't he gets his ass kicked.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:51:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I watched the entire video.  Did you?

The guy filming the situation did not give the deputy "attitude".  He simply asked why the women who apparently had admitted to taking something was being allowed to leave and got back "why the fuck am I talking with you?".

The officer behaved unprofessionally. He clearly has some anger issues.  A person like that should not be handed a gun and a badge and the authority of the state.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
didnt see nothing wrong.  try to dictate the tone to the man and see where it gets you. Big effing deal he talked mean to him.

Yeah, actually it is a big fucking deal.  This is not how a representative of the state talks to a citizen in a country that respects your liberty.

Respect goes both ways Dan. If he didn't start with the attitude I bet he wouldn't have got the ass chewing. You just can't go all timid and let folks role over you on the street. His department probably has a policy against cursing so he will probably get disciplined for it.  Getting fired for that would be crazy.

I watched the entire video.  Did you?

The guy filming the situation did not give the deputy "attitude".  He simply asked why the women who apparently had admitted to taking something was being allowed to leave and got back "why the fuck am I talking with you?".

The officer behaved unprofessionally. He clearly has some anger issues.  A person like that should not be handed a gun and a badge and the authority of the state.

You're being extraordinarily kind. He's an asshole.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top