Expensive.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How would you suggest they should have handled the situation?  Do nothing because some asshole hit their little girl while she was riding her bike?

Serious question.

Keep your kids off of other peoples property for a start.

I always thought setting up claymore's on the sidewalk crossing my yard would be a good start.  What do you think?

Expensive.

Yeah, but I always figure if you're going to do something, do it right.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:16:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I'm in 6th grade.

Get it right.

I like how you attack me, and ignore the contextually relevant info my post. Typical liberal tactics.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea she sounds like a retarded cunt.

You sound like you're in 5th grade.  Cunt, pussies, sandy vaginas, etc etc.  I used to explain to stupid 18 year old privates that using language like that for their everyday conversation made them sound juvenile and uneducated.

I'm in 6th grade.

Get it right.

I like how you attack me, and ignore the contextually relevant info my post. Typical liberal tactics.

It's usually much easier to focus on the contextually relevant info in a post when it isn't peppered with irrelevant terms like pussy, sandy vaginas, and cunt. Maybe you need to get laid more.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:28:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Reading the article the only bitch is the mom and boyfriend.

She lied.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds like everyone BUT the little girl is a bitch in the end.

And much of the purse swinging in this thread was about  the reaction to hitting a child...at least that's why mine was swinging.

She lied.

Where are all the people yelling for her to be charged with false reporting?

Bueller Bueller
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:30:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

So the little girl is lying also?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And much of the purse swinging in this thread was about  the reaction to hitting a child...at least that's why mine was swinging.

She lied.

Sounds like his word against hers. Sheriff dept went into CYA mode when it hit the webs. Everyone=bitches.

So the little girl is lying also?

Now Bama you should know better to bring logic into this thread, especially with Flats posting here.

That man can suck the logic right out of a thread.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:32:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:35:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

It's usually much easier to focus on the contextually relevant info in a post when it isn't peppered with irrelevant terms like pussy, sandy vaginas, and cunt. Maybe you need to get laid more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You sound like you're in 5th grade.  Cunt, pussies, sandy vaginas, etc etc.  I used to explain to stupid 18 year old privates that using language like that for their everyday conversation made them sound juvenile and uneducated.

I'm in 6th grade.

Get it right.

So English is hard?

You guys sure do whine a lot about bad words.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:58:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So English is hard?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm in 6th grade.

Get it right.

So English is hard?

my mind is full of fuck!! doh! bad word shit!
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 11:06:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 11:18:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This is what I think happened, bitch has axe to grind with deputy, whatever happened, she then calls BF and makes the story much grander than what it was (happens often) he ran with it. I've seen it happen many times, wife is stopped issued a ticket or arrest, she makes up some bullshit to tell hubby/bf he raises hell, then you play the video and they find out the person lied.

If she lied in the actual report I would go after warrants on her. I bet they pulled the video because they defamed the deputy and he can now sue them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She lied.

Bueller Bueller

This is what I think happened, bitch has axe to grind with deputy, whatever happened, she then calls BF and makes the story much grander than what it was (happens often) he ran with it. I've seen it happen many times, wife is stopped issued a ticket or arrest, she makes up some bullshit to tell hubby/bf he raises hell, then you play the video and they find out the person lied.

If she lied in the actual report I would go after warrants on her. I bet they pulled the video because they defamed the deputy and he can now sue them.

Pretty much my experiences as well.

I just had a complaint closed due to a similar issue.
Someone called daddy and told him is Lil Angel was stopped by the big bad poleeece.
Well Princes made up a big ole story about how the mean ole poleeece was rude cursing and was harassing her and her friends.

Daddy got embarrassed by his Princess lies, language and attitude.

I love my body cam.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 11:40:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She lied.

Bueller Bueller

this thread will die in short order due to all the crawfish scurrying away
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:32:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Bueller Bueller

Weird, where do everyone go?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:39:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Pretty much my experiences as well.

I just had a complaint closed due to a similar issue.
Someone called daddy and told him is Lil Angel was stopped by the big bad poleeece.
Well Princes made up a big ole story about how the mean ole poleeece was rude cursing and was harassing her and her friends.

Daddy got embarrassed by his Princess lies, language and attitude.

I love my body cam.
View Quote

According to many here, anything said about police conduct should be believed at face value, and if you dare question it you're an apologist, a JBT, or a badge licker.   Good thing for body cams.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:03:03 PM EDT
[#13]
According to many here anything done by police should believed as virtuous and honest, and if you dare question it your a hater.  On the fist page of this thread the child was blamed for being knocked over by a vehicle (at that time with the knowledge known, she was knocked over).  Then deputy db was defended again as, there is no citation to charge him with (had this been an officers kid, even with the bs as now known, the driver would have been given a reckless driving or other catch all ticket.  (And probably been lucky not to get a beat down).  The blue line has done a good job of showing true colors.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:30:18 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

According to many here anything done by police should believed as virtuous and honest, and if you dare question it your a hater. On the fist page of this thread the child was blamed for being knocked over by a vehicle (at that time with the knowledge known, she was knocked over).  Then deputy db was defended again as, there is no citation to charge him with (had this been an officers kid, even with the bs as now known, the driver would have been given a reckless driving or other catch all ticket.  (And probably been lucky not to get a beat down).  The blue line has done a good job of showing true colors.
View Quote

Uh, no.

I know most of these JBTs personally, and have met them outside of this site.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:39:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Uh, no.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
According to many here anything done by police should believed as virtuous and honest, and if you dare question it your a hater. On the fist page of this thread the child was blamed for being knocked over by a vehicle (at that time with the knowledge known, she was knocked over).  Then deputy db was defended again as, there is no citation to charge him with (had this been an officers kid, even with the bs as now known, the driver would have been given a reckless driving or other catch all ticket.  (And probably been lucky not to get a beat down).  The blue line has done a good job of showing true colors.

Uh, no.

Um, I don't know of any JBT's on this website, but I have seen plenty LEO's post quite often on ARFCOM about a variety of topics.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:07:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
According to many here anything done by police should believed as virtuous and honest, and if you dare question it your a hater.  On the fist page of this thread the child was blamed for being knocked over by a vehicle (at that time with the knowledge known, she was knocked over).  Then deputy db was defended again as, there is no citation to charge him with (had this been an officers kid, even with the bs as now known, the driver would have been given a reckless driving or other catch all ticket.  (And probably been lucky not to get a beat down).  The blue line has done a good job of showing true colors.
View Quote

You have trolled this site long enough to know that isn't so. I've seen plenty of Arfcops throw a POS cop under the bus. It's guys like you who blindly pick sides.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:11:51 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Um, I don't know of any JBT's on this website, but I have seen plenty LEO's post quite often on ARFCOM about a variety of topics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh, no.

Yea, and we come here to wind down after a retarded day.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:15:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You have trolled this site long enough to know that isn't so. I've seen plenty of Arfcops throw a POS cop under the bus. It's guys like you who blindly pick sides.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, that guy is one of the worst.  Don't even bother taking him seriously.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:24:06 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Shit, I didn't know he was troll.

How did I miss that?

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:25:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

its rather more amusing watching him spin his wheels still trying to beat the horse

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:50:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Bueller Bueller

Weird, where do everyone go?
View Quote

It's funny, once I read the update I started wondering the same thing.

Where is the righteous indignation against the dirt bags who lie to and lie about the police?

Surely some of the people who were screaming for *something* to happen yesterday must still be around.

Perhaps they might all be currently occupied, firmly locked under the yoke of police oppression.

Yeah, I'm going to go with that.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:53:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:12:14 PM EDT
[#23]
A lot of people, including myself, assumed the mom's story were the facts. Now I believe the truth is somewhere in between both sides.

Either way, I'll remember this lesson next time, and wait to hear both sides. Swing your purses at me if you like.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:21:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

How did I miss that?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How did I miss that?

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:31:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:41:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Most of the folks calling bad popo are the usuals. Then you have the BTDT's. We all show up on dollar beer night and have own form of debate session.

Then eventually after we've beaten every bush there is the rest of the story or the actual story comes out. The thread quickly dies as there is either something new or some guy found an old video on youtube that we did a 30 page thread on two years back, that now has several duped linked threads.

Don't puss out, jump in stake your claim and march on. A new thread will be along soon enough.

At least Chad came in for one more swing at it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A lot of people, including myself, assumed the mom's story were the facts. Now I believe the truth is somewhere in between both sides.

Either way, I'll remember this lesson next time, and wait to hear both sides. Swing your purses at me if you like.

Most of the folks calling bad popo are the usuals. Then you have the BTDT's. We all show up on dollar beer night and have own form of debate session.

Then eventually after we've beaten every bush there is the rest of the story or the actual story comes out. The thread quickly dies as there is either something new or some guy found an old video on youtube that we did a 30 page thread on two years back, that now has several duped linked threads.

Don't puss out, jump in stake your claim and march on. A new thread will be along soon enough.

Whatever dude. I'm no bitch but I'll admit I should've waited for more info.

I'll probably just avoid LEO threads from now on...way too much hissing and hormones on both sides.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:43:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'll probably just avoid LEO threads from now on...way too much hissing and hormones on both sides.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:55:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

LOL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

I stayed out of the fray I just brought some beer to drink by the fire, want one?

Quiet tonight, eh?

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:59:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
A lot of people, including myself, assumed the mom's story were the facts.
View Quote

If you automatically gave the mother the benefit of the doubt over the cop, does that mean your default position of the police is that they are generally liars, or at least callous douchebags? Did you automatically assume the cop was lying, or is this incident somehow different?

I'm just curious, because these threads are a fascinating display of confirmation bias.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:41:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

If you automatically gave the mother the benefit of the doubt over the cop, does that mean your default position of the police is that they are generally liars, or at least callous douchebags? Did you automatically assume the cop was lying, or is this incident somehow different?

I'm just curious, because these threads are a fascinating display of confirmation bias.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm fascinated by the little groups here in GD. When something negative is said about a group, they show up like Pavlovs dog...every single time. It's amazing how serious some of them take things on an internet forum.

I only joined this thread because the usually militant cyclist group was no where to be found, and I was curious why. The LEO's and bashers were already trolling and baiting each other when I got here.

Nothing a LEO says here affects my opinion of them. I respect the hell out of the good ones. They deal with the scum of the earth day in and out, and show much more restraint than I would have. I also know some bad ones. Power tripping alphas who would lie, cheat, steal, shoot your dag, and sleep like a baby. I'm sure the LEO's here know they type, and if they don't they are probably that guy.

One of the LEO's early in this thread had a 'big deal, keep your kid out of the way of my truck and it won't get hit' attitude about this situation. That's why I commented...not because I'm anti-LEO, but because I'm anti-asshole and anti-idiot. It may have been deliberate trolling, and that's why I'll avoid these in the future. Got better shit to do then swing purses with the low information types.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:46:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Thank you

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:00:02 PM EDT
[#32]
If you waited to hear the story, good for you.

If you jumped the police after hearing one side of the story....

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:05:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Every person alive is prone to stretching the truth when they need to feel like a victim, they want attention, and they try to shift the blame.

This all goes back to "My baby" syndrome. You know, where a dude gets killed while robbing a gas station or some such, and the mom gets on TV crying and says "My baby din' do nuffin', why they had to shoot 'em, he wad't gon' hurt nobodies, he was jus' turnin' his life 'round!!!"

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:35:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-w3D4dTGIXdA/U1RYsZnkxwI/AAAAAAAABOo/t7xjUKRQF7k/s600/20111026__speech%257Ep1.jpg
View Quote

Dude, you should be embarrassed to post that shit....try this one instead:
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:36:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

<a href="http://imgur.com/XRFIptR" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/XRFIptR.png</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-w3D4dTGIXdA/U1RYsZnkxwI/AAAAAAAABOo/t7xjUKRQF7k/s600/20111026__speech%257Ep1.jpg

<a href="http://imgur.com/XRFIptR" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/XRFIptR.png</a>

It's funnier because it's Obama calling them faggots. Like a double whammy.

If Clint Eastwood called me a faggot, I'd be all like "Yes sir, whatever you say, sir."
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 11:05:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Do you know how I know you didn't watch the video?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would feel for them that their kid got crunched but I'm not apologizing for it. Keep your kids off other peoples property.

It's amazing when folks around here talk about property rights until something like this comes along now it's ok to trespass.

What if it was a side walk? Not really your property in some places but you have to maintain it. Like shoveling snow, blowing leaves.

Do you know how I know you didn't watch the video?

It was a what if.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 11:59:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I'm fascinated by the little groups here in GD. When something negative is said about a group, they show up like Pavlovs dog...every single time. It's amazing how serious some of them take things on an internet forum.

I only joined this thread because the usually militant cyclist group was no where to be found, and I was curious why. The LEO's and bashers were already trolling and baiting each other when I got here.

Nothing a LEO says here affects my opinion of them. I respect the hell out of the good ones. They deal with the scum of the earth day in and out, and show much more restraint than I would have. I also know some bad ones. Power tripping alphas who would lie, cheat, steal, shoot your dag, and sleep like a baby. I'm sure the LEO's here know they type, and if they don't they are probably that guy.

One of the LEO's early in this thread had a 'big deal, keep your kid out of the way of my truck and it won't get hit' attitude about this situation. That's why I commented...not because I'm anti-LEO, but because I'm anti-asshole and anti-idiot. It may have been deliberate trolling, and that's why I'll avoid these in the future. Got better shit to do then swing purses with the low information types.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rich in irony, are these two statements.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 7:49:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

This all goes back to "My baby" syndrome. You know, where a dude gets killed while robbing a gas station or some such, and the mom gets on TV crying and says "My baby din' do nuffin', why they had to shoot 'em, he wad't gon' hurt nobodies, he was jus' turnin' his life 'round!!!"

View Quote

Yep. Sheriff says "my baby din' do nuffin", and every apologist cop on GD acts as if iron-clad proof has been introduced.  Sheriff in the other thread fires the dog shooter, and he's called a pussy.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 7:54:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ok what citation would you have written him?
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 7:55:03 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Do you know why I doubt most complaints against the police? Because in going on almost 20 years of doing the job every single complaint that have been levied against me and every officer I personally know has been proven false.

My first complaint had me sitting in the mayors office having my ass reamed about how I had treated his life long friend of 50 years, deacon of the chuch, pillar of society. I asked if he would like to hear my tape recording of the stop, when I played it for him he then kicked me out of his office. His friend had lied to him.

So what part of the lying mother who had a personal axe to grind against the deputy do you believe?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you know why I doubt most complaints against the police? Because in going on almost 20 years of doing the job every single complaint that have been levied against me and every officer I personally know has been proven false.

My first complaint had me sitting in the mayors office having my ass reamed about how I had treated his life long friend of 50 years, deacon of the chuch, pillar of society. I asked if he would like to hear my tape recording of the stop, when I played it for him he then kicked me out of his office. His friend had lied to him.

So what part of the lying mother who had a personal axe to grind against the deputy do you believe?

I challenge you to show me anywhere in this thread I said I believe the mom.  While you blue liners are all dutch ruddering each other about what a troll a I am you probably didn't even notice how I indirectly defended many police officers (I know it doesn't fit the agenda but carry on with the bash).  At one time or another I have defended some of you (I know,you don't need it) from unprovoked, and uncalled for personal attacks.  I have apologized when I have said inflamatory things which is more than most here.  I was man enough to come back and defend my position in this thread, and I still stand by it.  Blaming the child was out of line.  Period.  Bama, you are right if mom lied on the report, take warrants.  I assume you also support the same thing for officers who lie on reports such as the female deputy/cell phone thread.  As I have stated before there are a lot less dirty cops than I think but a lot more than you think.  Just because your department is on the level doesn't mean they all are.  

Edited attacked to read blamed
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 7:57:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yep. Sheriff says "my baby din' do nuffin", and every apologist cop on GD acts as if iron-clad proof has been introduced.  Sheriff in the other thread fires the dog shooter, and he's called a pussy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you hear the reason the sheriff fired the dog shooter?
Hint it wasnt for shooting the dog.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 8:05:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Reading comprehension - you has none.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 8:05:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 8:09:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I challenge you to show me anywhere in this thread I said I believe the mom.  While you blue liners are all dutch ruddering each other about what a troll a I am you probably didn't even notice how I indirectly defended many police officers (I know it doesn't fit the agenda but carry on with the bash).  At one time or another I have defended some of you (I know,you don't need it) from unprovoked, and uncalled for personal attacks.  I have apologized when I have said inflamatory things which is more than most here.  I was man enough to come back and defend my position in this thread, and I still stand by it.  Attacking the child was out of line.  Period.  Bama, you are right if mom lied on the report, take warrants.  I assume you also support the same thing for officers who lie on reports such as the female deputy/cell phone thread.  As I have stated before there are a lot less dirty cops than I think but a lot more than you think.  Just because your department is on the level doesn't mean they all are.  
View Quote

Who attacked the 5 y/o girl? How?
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 8:11:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe this sheriff's judgement is as bad as the other one's.  

Fact remains that some of you defended the cop with the facts as presented, causing no small number of wtf posts. Now it's a he said, she said, and you act like Perry Mason just closed the case. Maybe this sheriff's judgement is as bad as the pussy's.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 8:17:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I challenge you to show me anywhere in this thread I said I believe the mom.  While you blue liners are all dutch ruddering each other about what a troll a I am you probably didn't even notice how I indirectly defended many police officers (I know it doesn't fit the agenda but carry on with the bash).  At one time or another I have defended some of you (I know,you don't need it) from unprovoked, and uncalled for personal attacks.  I have apologized when I have said inflamatory things which is more than most here.  I was man enough to come back and defend my position in this thread, and I still stand by it.  Attacking the child was out of line.  Period.  Bama, you are right if mom lied on the report, take warrants.  I assume you also support the same thing for officers who lie on reports such as the female deputy/cell phone thread.  As I have stated before there are a lot less dirty cops than I think but a lot more than you think.  Just because your department is on the level doesn't mean they all are.  

Bama blamed the kid for being in his yard on page 1. (I will edit attack to read blame, still out of line) I believe the kids statement to be the most credible, I might add.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 8:21:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 8:41:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Many others in this thread read your post differently.  Not just trolls like me.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 8:49:03 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 8:52:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Keep your kids off of other peoples property for a start.
View Quote

Why you blame 5 y/o?
Page / 11
Top Top