Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 5:38:10 PM EDT
[#1]
She's getting real close to fine.

Link Posted: 4/25/2016 5:45:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's fun to poke her (figuratively), but you know what? She's not a shitty driver. Not even close. She came but for a fuel issue from winning the Indy500, and podium'd another time. You don't do that if you suck.

She's won some poles, she won an Indy race, got a slew of top-10's, came but a short-hair away from winning a road course Nascar race.

She's not the best driver in Nascar, no one but a moron would make that claim, but she's a million miles from a shitty driver.

There are some guys like Dick Trickle, who have more career wins at the lower ranks than all of NASCAR combined, who haven't won in Indy and NASCAR, or even come as close as she has.

Even her supposed "reckless" charge is mostly bunk...she's been collected in a lot of wrecks, but few have been her own doing. Dale Sr. had that reputation early on, too, with good reason.

I'm not a fan, she's kind of a bitch from all who have been around her, but she's not a shitty driver. It'd be a lot more fun if she was.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's still a shitty driver

It's fun to poke her (figuratively), but you know what? She's not a shitty driver. Not even close. She came but for a fuel issue from winning the Indy500, and podium'd another time. You don't do that if you suck.

She's won some poles, she won an Indy race, got a slew of top-10's, came but a short-hair away from winning a road course Nascar race.

She's not the best driver in Nascar, no one but a moron would make that claim, but she's a million miles from a shitty driver.

There are some guys like Dick Trickle, who have more career wins at the lower ranks than all of NASCAR combined, who haven't won in Indy and NASCAR, or even come as close as she has.

Even her supposed "reckless" charge is mostly bunk...she's been collected in a lot of wrecks, but few have been her own doing. Dale Sr. had that reputation early on, too, with good reason.

I'm not a fan, she's kind of a bitch from all who have been around her, but she's not a shitty driver. It'd be a lot more fun if she was.

I agree.  She is far from shitty although she is a mid pack finisher and she is hot so none of that matters.
There are at least a dozen or more drivers that are worst than she is.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 5:46:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Another one.
View Quote

Flexible.

I like that in a woman.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 5:47:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Her money and the fact she's female has carried her more then her driving ability
View Quote

How many Indy car races have you won?
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 5:54:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 5:56:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 1:59:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her money and the fact she's female has carried her more then her driving ability

you don't need to be a race driver to evaluate the number of wins and losses of a race driver

nor do you need to be a quarterback to understand if a touchdown has been made or not.

Danica is about as good of a driver as the pack of other average drivers who finish right before her and right after her.

Those other drivers are not idolized but Danica is.  Because she's a pretty girl and that gets everyone all excited and slappy happy.

If your interest in auto racing is centered on the novelty of a pretty girl driving a car, then you will love Danica.

If not, eventually you will find her, her leghumpers and her eternal soap opera bullshit to be irritating.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:18:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

you don't need to be a race driver to evaluate the number of wins and losses of a race driver

nor do you need to be a quarterback to understand if a touchdown has been made or not.

Danica is about as good of a driver as the pack of other average drivers who finish right before her and right after her.

Those other drivers are not idolized but Danica is.  Because she's a pretty girl and that gets everyone all excited and slappy happy.

If your interest in auto racing is centered on the novelty of a pretty girl driving a car, then you will love Danica.

If not, eventually you will find her, her leghumpers and her eternal soap opera bullshit to be irritating.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not a single one of them are average drivers or they wouldn't be out there to begin with, that is the point, the fact she's out there makes her better than anyone talking shit about here on this board, I'm not a Danika fan nor a leg humper, I am  a fan of motorsports and I do have respect for what it takes to get to the pinnacle of the sport.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:28:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not a single one of them are average drivers or they wouldn't be out there to begin with, that is the point, the fact she's out there makes her better than anyone talking shit about here on this board, I'm not a Danika fan nor a leg humper, I am  a fan of motorsports and I do have respect for what it takes to get to the pinnacle of the sport.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She didn't win her 1st Indy 500 (or any of them), but her face was put on the front cover of SI instead of the actual winner! We have a SJW media completely dictating all coverage of professional sports, and their Danica worship is a symptom of that, and while she might not be an average driver compared to the general public, she most assuredly is an average Indy racer, which is what the poster was getting at and what you are attempting to white knight over.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:54:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are all average drivers, for NASCAR. You do not compare them to normal, everyday drivers, you compare them to their peers, who happen to be professional drivers.

So yes, she is average for her profession.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:26:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

They are all average drivers, for NASCAR. You do not compare them to normal, everyday drivers, you compare them to their peers, who happen to be professional drivers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Except the criticism was that she isn't a good driver. Even by Nascar or Indy standards. Well, podiums, poles and a couple wins suggest she's better than a whole bunch of people in that profession who have none of that.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:05:05 PM EDT
[#13]
So when she's in a race and she finishes in the middle of the pack, she doesn't actually deserved to be lumped in with the guys she finished with?

I see before me a decent looking woman who is a decent driver.

And she lives in a time period where women are fawned over and promoted entirely because of their gender.

You guys convinced me.  Next time she finishes in 27th place, I'll force myself to think she actually won.

And not think of her as belonging to the group that came in 25th, 26th, and 27th.  She's so much better than those guys!

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:09:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Danika had a great run in Talladega.  She worked froward to eighth, and was competitive until she got wrecked out, not her fault at all.

I really hope she brings home a victory, it will be great for the sport.

And, her fitness served her well in what was the hardest hit so far this season.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:12:33 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Ehhhh she's a mid pack driver.....
View Quote
tits and ass is the only reason she made it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:16:54 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm sure Ricky is wrecking it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:20:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Typical feminist. Cant win against the boys but more then willing to sell tits and ass and call it "skill".
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:05:34 PM EDT
[#19]
she needs to work on her driving skills.  She wrecked 2 times yesterday
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:12:04 PM EDT
[#20]
And she will never win a race....EVER.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:20:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Another one.
View Quote

You're supposed to stay off the wall, Danika.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:13:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Scratch and sniff.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:01:47 PM EDT
[#23]
That is a beast of a workout for sure. I can't even imagine that level of fitness. I do love all the haters on here.

I have always had mixed feelings on Danica. I don't follow nascar at all but I feel like she is a better driver than she is given credit for but also given a awful lot of attention. Part of me feels like there are a lot of people that will do everything they can to make sure she gets roughed up at every possible chance. The good ole boy club is a real thing and I would venture a guess that nascar is neck deep in it.

Only thing I can compare it too is the competitive shooting world where money is thrown at women who are mediocre shooters while men have to be top level shooters to even get acknowledged slightly. Even worse in my opinion is that a few of the women who aren't gorgeous but are fantastic shooters get a fraction of the press time. I understand that is how the world works but it still is sad to me.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:03:12 PM EDT
[#24]
She should do anything other than driving
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:13:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
can't seem to stay off that wall...
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:19:21 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

can't seem to stay off that wall...
View Quote
hit it like 4 times

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:19:42 PM EDT
[#27]
That's pretty impressive.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:44:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You think?

She a mediocre driver who is an irritating egomaniac.

It's all hype.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You think?

She a mediocre driver who is an irritating egomaniac.

It's all hype.

You haven't seen hype until Bubba Wallace makes it to Cup.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:48:33 PM EDT
[#29]
She's very bendy. I like that.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top