Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:24:52 PM EDT
[#1]
If anyone wants an account I can set up as many as you need until they lock out my domain.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:49:33 PM EDT
[#2]
No takers? I've got 4 email accounts set up already and 1 of them is already registered over there to begin posting....
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:50:27 PM EDT
[#3]
GmoneyOwnsAll (23 posts) Wed Sep-01-04 08:34 PM
Original message
Start a Revolution

With 23 posts this could be coming from all sorts of directions. New guy on DU?
One of our guys trying to get a DU reaction for ammunition to use against them?

So many people screw with these guys and they're so stupid I'm begining to wonder
which posts are legit and which is subterfuge

GM
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:58:12 PM EDT
[#4]
They won't need weapons, just LOVE power... baby.
Since few of them have jobs that move the nation forward, I'm  in favor of them protesting 24-7.
When they wake up and see that the rest of the Nation has moved on...maybe they will take the Jim Jones route.
YMMV,
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:11:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:15:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
No takers? I've got 4 email accounts set up already and 1 of them is already registered over there to begin posting....

Hook me up.  

I can't risk getting banned on my other account.  I've "converted" too many with it and have a high post count.

You've got PM
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:45:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:47:36 PM EDT
[#8]
How much is the fare to see the DU trolls?
Fair as in The Worlds Fair?

Quoted:
Yep, that's not fare.  Not fare at all.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:51:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
If anyone wants an account I can set up as many as you need until they lock out my domain.

Please hook me up, Sounds like fun!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:53:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please hook me up, Sounds like fun!

Hold on, making more.

Someone needs to post if its working or not, there might be a account activation delay before you can post or some such shit.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:58:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Can anyone with an account they're willing to sacrifice to banning post

"Have at it guys, just remember, we're the ones with the guns"

... No can do

... I've been banned too many times now, I reserve my account for precise, surgical strikes with just enough knife-twist to provoke thought and stir shit, the run off and let them fight among themselves.

... If setting up a new account you MUST toe the company line for a good number of post counts. And not just the markm type, one-line remarks either. You must engage in some dialog until you get up to nearly 1000 posts. Start making anything remotely smelling of trouble beforehand will get you tombstoned.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:01:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I'll take one if possible.  It'll be nice to troll a forum where I don't care in the least who I offend.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:05:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:11:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll take one if possible.  It'll be nice to troll a forum where I don't care in the least who I offend.

Your not accepting IM's....... Turn'm on man!!

I cant be *directly* linked to this. I'm just providing email addys for anyone who needs one... I dunno what people are doing with them.....
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:12:03 PM EDT
[#15]
The bastards better move to Eastern Canada, because Western Canadians (Albertans in particular) will give them a swift kick in the ass.  We have enough problems with the Eastern Liberals and PQers, never mind importing morons who think the NDP is right of center.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:23:03 PM EDT
[#16]
They must have banned Specop_007's mail server, 'cause when I tried ton post it said my posting priveleges were revoked and I haven't posted anything yet!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:40:10 PM EDT
[#17]
I thouth they were revolting already!

Oh, wait...
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:45:57 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I cant be *directly* linked to this. I'm just providing email addys for anyone who needs one... I dunno what people are doing with them.....

Turned on!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:48:25 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Turned on!

See gribbles post. I think I'm done for man.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:59:02 PM EDT
[#20]
I agree, send them all up to Canada and call it "Cuba North" and bring all the conservatives down here.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:10:43 PM EDT
[#21]
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

It's already begun and the election is still two months away!  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:11:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Here's what they must be smoking:

SG
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:17:51 PM EDT
[#23]
That's some funny shit. You said, "Bring it on hippies!" They are gonna defeat us with love!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:21:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Dumb dems.... The things they come up with are so laughable
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:32:25 PM EDT
[#25]
I'll pay for 2 bus tickets to Quebec if they promise to stay there.  I have to say one thing for that DU radical, he's ready to fight.  He's probably scaring the rest of them.  I wonder what'll happen when Bush wins?  Are we going to see the "All your government are belong to us" box flashing over there?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:41:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Someone should register and post threads about how "we" should all leave the country if Dubya wins. Maybe you could start a mass exodus.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:51:32 PM EDT
[#27]
OH SHIT, here's a NEW thread at DU proposing civil war. Some idiot woman in here is talking about the end of the AWB, after which kids will be able to buy guns from ice-cream trucks. She also talks about a kid committing robbery with an automatic revolver! Priceless!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x715428

(leave it cold!)
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:44:11 PM EDT
[#28]
I hate to bump my own thread but it was on page 4 and you guys have GOT to see this DU thread as posted above.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:46:56 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Well,lets say that civil war they keep talking about (and I think they want to happen) starts,how will they fight?Will they go against everything they stand for with the guns.Mass protests?Take their country back?So they can f*** it up and make it communist?I'd like to see them try to take it from those who like living in a FREE country.I dont know how this guy thinks maybe his mom dropped him on his head when he was a baby.He needs to rethink everything they stand for,and realize that their ideas,are the wrong ideas.

I knew someone around here would be one this OBVIOUS fact quite quickly. What are they going to revolt WITH? SPITBALLS???????
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:51:57 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
OK – according to the FEC there was a turnout of 105.5 million voters – 55 million of whom did not vote for GW.

Let’s say the numbers for the ‘o4 election are roughly the same.

Now if the average Taxpayer pays, what, $7500 a year in Federal taxes and you multiply that by 55,000,000 – that’s 412.5 Billion dollars – well, now you’ve got some power.  It’s a lot easier to not pay your taxes then it is to organize an armed insurrection isn’t it?

If they’re really so miserable – let them all stop paying their Federal Taxes.  Uncle Sugar ain’t going to have IRS agents out arresting 55 million people when they’re paid $1.35 an hour now is he?  What’s he going to do - use the military?  Pull them in from overseas and screw with the oil flow?  Not a chance.  You take 400 billion away from Washington, and they’ll find a way to make you happy – and if that means kicking the sitting President out – they’ll do it.

Not happy?  Don’t pay your taxes.  Otherwise – these threats are all cheap internet babble – not worth a single penny.

How many posters on DUh do you think PAY taxes??  

None! they are tax receivers!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:55:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:58:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Fuck 'em, we got the guns.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:03:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Sick fuckers.

GO BUSH!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:09:59 PM EDT
[#34]
"I mean, think about all the assualt weapons that are going to flood our street once the AWB is killed by the NRA and republicans. Crazy gun killers are going to br buying uzi's and bazzookas out of every damn trunk on the street. Do we have to stoop to their level and do the same thing?

The thought of having to touch a gun makes my skin crawl to start with."

This would the shortest revolt in history

Hey I just got an idea for the next movie that can't be named.......DAWN OF D.U.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:10:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:20:15 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
OH SHIT, here's a NEW thread at DU proposing civil war. Some idiot woman in here is talking about the end of the AWB, after which kids will be able to buy guns from ice-cream trucks. She also talks about a kid committing robbery with an automatic revolver! Priceless!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x715428

(leave it cold!)

No way man, that 'topanga' chick has GOT to be one of us.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:28:02 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

(leave it cold!)

what a classic....

holyrollerdem  (1000+ posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 06:33 PM
Original message
I think we're going to have a civil war.

Especially if Bush wins again. I'll be surprised if we don't.

I was just out and about in my ~19,000 populated town. There was this mini-van driving around with that puff paint that you see athletic teams put on their cars saying "Go team" etc. Except on this mini-van, it had all kinds of slanderous things about hanoi Jane and Kerry and the Swift Boat vets. I tried to follow the minivan but got caught behind in traffic. I wanted to see exactly what it said. I also have a Kerry/Edwards sticker on and wanted to cut in front of it to see the driver's response! I couldn't do it though. Eeeww that made me mad.

Lefty48197 (1000+ posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 06:35 PM
Response to Original message

1. I fully support the upcoming civil war

I'm sick of them. One of us has got to go.

mr_du04 (35 posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 07:04 PM
Response to Reply #1

16. agreed

the freepers want to elliminate us and our way of thinking so we had better be ready to fight back.

slojim240 (183 posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 11:00 PM
Response to Reply #1

48. Hell, the first one ain't over yet.

Why do you think you Zell Miller speaking at the Republican convention. Can someone say: Dixicrat?

dieharderdem (236 posts)      Wed Sep-01-04 06:36 PM

2. What was that country that went up the step and threw the president out?

That works for me

mr_du04 (35 posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 07:05 PM
Response to Reply #2

18. hopefully if chimpy steals it again

we will be able to impeach his sorry ass and throw him and cheney in jail.

GmoneyOwnsAll (26 posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 06:45 PM

3. Umm, I made a thread suggesting the same thing earlier and...

people basically laughed at me and said theres nothing we can do. BS! If Bush wins, we have to stand up and take our country back. Whatever country Malloy was talking about, where the president there wouldnt leave and the people came out in masses and forced him to leave. There's only one war I support, and it's a new civil war. A battle for our country back. Bring em on!

David Dunham (1000+ posts)      Wed Sep-01-04 06:47 PM
Response to Reply #3

4. Kerry looks like Lincoln somewhat. He gets to lead the Northern side.

topanga (32 posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 06:50 PM
Response to Reply #4

7. wasn't lincoln a republican?

no text.

JohnKleeb  (1000+ posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 06:58 PM
Response to Reply #7

13. yeah so?

things are different now.

jbm  (950 posts)      Wed Sep-01-04 10:50 PM
Response to Reply #7

47. Lincoln was a liberal I think..

Southern Democrats tended to be very conservative and northern repubs were liberal until the days Of Wilson I think. I'm not a history expert but I believe the parties have switched ideological bases over the years.

democratreformed  (1000+ posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 09:41 PM
Response to Reply #4

34. Guess I'm gonna have to move up North...

Damn, I like it down here!

topanga (32 posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 06:49 PM
Response to Reply #3

5. How do we go about fighting it?

I mean, think about all the assualt weapons that are going to flood our street once the AWB is killed by the NRA and republicans. Crazy gun killers are going to br buying uzi's and bazzookas out of every damn trunk on the street. Do we have to stoop to their level and do the same thing?

The thought of having to touch a gun makes my skin crawl to start with.

fourays2 (198 posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 07:04 PM
Response to Reply #5

15. Assualt weapon ban has nothing to do with uzis or bazookas.

both of them are controlled by the NFA, so they won't be flooding the streets next week. AWB is cosmetic features only, that's why its a stupid law that deserves to die.

topanga (32 posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 07:44 PM
Response to Reply #15

20. Bullshit.

You see everywhere that uzis and other assualt weapons are for sale everywhere, CNN just had a special on it. I know for a fact I don't want to live in a country where my 6 year old can buy a gun from the ice cream man.

I read an article in the local newspaper about a guy that robbed a liquor store with a fully automatic revolver, do you want to live in a country like that?

jayfish  (1000+ posts)      Wed Sep-01-04 09:11 PM
Response to Reply #20

30. A Fully Automatic Revolver???

Where can I get one? I think it's time for you to hit the books.

Jay

zidzi  (1000+ posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 07:05 PM
Response to Reply #3

17. It was the old Yugoslavia that ..I can't spell his name..

but he was the guy that Clinton bombed their Country to help these people with their dictator and now he's being held for war crimes.

Somebody helP, Please! I know it starts with a M and I can see his face but not his name.

juajen (1000+ posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 07:14 PM
Response to Reply #17

19. Milosevic (sp.?)

N/T

Fone Book (66 posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 09:21 PM
Response to Reply #17

31. Slobodan Milosevic

Trajan (1000+ posts)      Wed Sep-01-04 06:50 PM

6. Egads .....

You are troubled ...

Cut in front of someone because they had writings on their car windows ? ...

What if someone overreacted and hit something ? ..

What if a child were hurt or killed ? ...

Geeez ....

When I see FREAKS like that: I turn and leave ....

topanga (32 posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 06:51 PM
Response to Reply #6

8. <lol>

One less NeoCon at the polls come november, seem slike a win-win to me.

RummyTheDummy (1000+ posts)      Wed Sep-01-04 10:25 PM
Response to Reply #8

42. Damn straight

The only good neocon is a dead neocon.

holyrollerdem  (1000+ posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 08:54 PM
Response to Reply #6

24. Well, I didn't do it!

I wanted to though but it wasn't safe. I was waiting to turn the same way the driver was but cars were coming and I couldn't catch up after waiting for the cars.

That's why I was saying there's going to be a civil war if it boils up someone like me to do something like that! I'm not normally that type of person.

RummyTheDummy (1000+ posts)      Wed Sep-01-04 10:27 PM
Response to Reply #24

43. Don't let them shame you

That mamby pamby lets place nice attitude is why these fucks are so brazen. Bloody their nose a bit and they're not so cocky. It's human nature.

bobbyboucher (1000+ posts)     Wed Sep-01-04 06:54 PM

9. Economic civil war.

We all become minimalist to the maximum.

donkeyotay  (123 posts)     Wed Sep-01-04 06:57 PM
Response to Reply #9

10. minimalist to the maximum

I like that! On further thought, I already am. Don't support the monster.

Gregorian  (514 posts)      Wed Sep-01-04 06:57 PM

11. In a country where people can't even get out and vote?

My prediction is if we have a civil war, it will be BORING.
I sense that lots of these arrogant asshats would rather fight than switch. If anyone has anything to fight about, it's Democrats. And we're too bright to fight.

Bandit  (1000+ posts)      Wed Sep-01-04 06:57 PM

12. It has already begun

I refuse anymore to take one second of their guff. I got into a small tiff the other day at of all places the rifle range. I had some bozo tell me that Kerry was planning to take everyone's gun away. I told him he was an out an out LIAR just like the rest of the Republicans and demanded he give me one instance where Kerry has ever uttered any such thing. He started back pedaling and I followed after him and called him a coward just like the chickenhawks he backs. He could not get away from me quick enough. I've had it. I am going on the offensive and by God they better be able to back their shit up or catch my wrath. I will not be polite and humble any longer.

Feanorcurufinwe  (1000+ posts)      Wed Sep-01-04 07:00 PM
Response to Reply #12

14. Good for you!!

thanks for your post, I really enjoyed hearing about your experience.

floridapatriots  (142 posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 07:46 PM
Response to Reply #12

21. I'm All In Bandit!

Rock On!

~Gunny C

topanga (32 posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 07:47 PM
Response to Reply #12

22. Damn right!

I saw a picture of John Kerry hunting, I am a vegeterian and it bothered me a little tha the likes to kill things, but we need a president who will be real.

Didn't make me want to get an assualt weapon, but I was happy that John Kerry was a real man.

AuntPatsy (69 posts)     Wed Sep-01-04 07:50 PM
Response to Reply #12

23. Good for you...don't let em walk all over you...

holyrollerdem  (1000+ posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 08:56 PM
Response to Reply #12

25. I think I'd run from you, too, at the rifle range!!! HAHA! n/t

realcountrymusic (107 posts)     Wed Sep-01-04 08:58 PM
Response to Reply #25

26. Bring It On n/t

IdaBriggs  (316 posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 09:03 PM
Response to Reply #12

28. Yeah! nt

plastic_turkeys  (1000+ posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 09:00 PM

27. I've thought more than once that New England would be better off...

sawing off and becoming a separate country. (Note to Agent Mike, I do not support the overthrow of our government  I just don't know how this divide can ever fill. Thanks Rush! Thanks Karl! You are true patriots, taking away the sense of being American from Americans.

umass1993 (74 posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 09:09 PM

29. We march to the White House and

make him resign.

Democracy is under attack. Florida is proof.

Progressive420 (81 posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 09:23 PM

32. I think it was Jefferson that

Said there should be a revolution every now and then to keep things fresh sounds good to me while we are at it lets make our constitution more fair by taking out the part about the electoral college

mad_as_hell  (1000+ posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 09:25 PM

33. I wouldn't be surprised

A Kerry win will bring back the forces that aligned against Clinton but with even greater vengence. The "patriotic conservatives" seem unable to support a President not of their choosing.

Democrats are more reasonable,often to their detriment, having provided Bush a great deal of support despite the contentious nature of his "win".

However there's just so much we can take. The media just loves the "Red" state vs "Blue" state thing and if this isn't a throwback to the 1860s, I don;t know what is.

voyagerforkerry (17 posts)      Wed Sep-01-04 09:46 PM

35. That is exactly what I told my husband tonight!
We were watching the protests and I said that if Bush steals another election, there would be civil war. I think that it would be nasty. And I'm liable to be one of the nastiest. Even though I'm normally a sweet Libra. But after these four years, I'm ready and willing to change.

WorstPresidentEver  (1000+ posts)      Wed Sep-01-04 09:51 PM

36. The greater danger is if Bush Loses

The freepers and other ignorami who think Bush is "protecting them from turra" won't accept Kerry being legitimately elected. Worst case scenario is if Kerry wins the ridiculous Electoral College but loses the popular vote, they won't "get over it" and I doubt Bush would leave office willingly. What happened in 2000 will be irrelevant to those who think that Bush was "chosen by God".

Remember, many on the other side do not believe in democracy.

bushwakker (1000+ posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 09:52 PM

37. just let the south secede

no war necessary.

floridapatriots  (142 posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 10:15 PM
Response to Reply #37

39. Cute

Thanks for supporting the Southern Democratics.

bushwakker (1000+ posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 10:25 PM
Response to Reply #39

41. no offense intended

RummyTheDummy (1000+ posts)      Wed Sep-01-04 10:29 PM
Response to Reply #37

45. And what about Utah, Wyoming, the Dakotas, Idaho and Montana

Funny you forgot to mention those states. Last time I checked they weren't anywhere near the south.

bushwakker (1000+ posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 10:44 PM
Response to Reply #45

46. i was making a rhetorical pint re the civil war

everybody chill

henslee (1000+ posts)     Wed Sep-01-04 10:02 PM

38. Bush will lose. There won't a civil war. Republicans dont do "battle".

They get deferments.

Seabiscuit  (543 posts)     Wed Sep-01-04 10:22 PM
Response to Reply #38

40. Yeah - just flash a draft notice in their faces

and they run off and hide in some institution for the duration of the war. In a civil war, all we have to do is wait for Bush to re-instate the draft, then serve draft notices on all registered Republicans. End of war. End of Bush.

karlrschneider  (181 posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 10:28 PM

44. Bring it on. This very well armed and proud liberal is sick of the neocon

bastards. If it comes down to shooting, well, I'm ready. I'm no Patrick Henry, but I agree with his words.

tsk tsk, DU is in quite the snit

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:29:50 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
It took me an hour to get banned.  I followed 'matcom' around and bashed him.  I got a tombstone.

Which threads were you dogging him on?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:37:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Let them revolt, Riot or Protest what the hell ever. Then there will be less ass hats in the streets and on the web.
More stick time for LEOs.

but I can only think of one con.

No one for us to make fun of. BUT I'm sure we can find someone!!!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:41:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Dose it make me a bad person that I might like to have a  civil war with them?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:43:23 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
(as if they weren't revolting already...)

GmoneyOwnsAll (23 posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 08:34 PM
Original message
Start a Revolution

Ok, lets say they steal it once again, but it's made to look farely with BBV. We all know Bush is unelectable, he was in 2000 and even more so now. He has lost a lot of his base and the Democrats base is more energized than ever. So if Bush wins, we know it wasnt fare, no matter what the media says otherwise. Do you all here believe that people are really going to just sit on their asses and let these people get away with it again? I certainly hope not. Malloy has said before he can picture a civil war started. Huge, I mean massive protests. Ill be there proudly if it happens. I've heard a lot of people say "I'll just stick it out another four years and work on 2008." or "Ill move to Canada." That's BS people and Im sick of it. I guess some of you fail to realize that if we let these devils get another four years. An election will be impossible to win for Dems in 2008. You think its hard now, just wait till the whole US has Diebold. Dont people get it, Bush wants a dictatorship. Im so frustrated. Im saying if Bush "wins", we need to step up by the masses and take our country back, and we need to start preparing for it now to be better safe than sorry.

\

Link cold leave cold:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x714431

What the hell is "diebold"  ????/
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:47:18 PM EDT
[#42]
If they think Bush winning is unfair to them, so is the AWB to me, F**king stupid liberal democrats. I'll be ready for their riot with my Postban bushy with its newly installed telescopic stock on Election Day!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:48:25 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
civil war protests?
who are they going to fight?  The feds? Ha!
with what?  All the guns they've been banning?

Exactly
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:53:01 PM EDT
[#44]
BRING IT, BITCHES!

In all seriousness, these have got to be the stupidest fucking people I have ever fucking seen... I WANT those poor, misguided cocksuckers to give me a fucking EXCUSE to start dropping the hammer on them... Too bad they're all really PUSSIES anyways. Think of all the upside there would be for OUR rights if people like us took an active role in quashing their rebellion... Not to mention all the shitheads who would be too fucking DEAD to be busy calling/voting for more restrictions!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:53:23 PM EDT
[#45]

I think I may have a new hobby! These fucktards are unbelievable.

Damn Beekeeper, I love your new sig.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:55:16 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:
(as if they weren't revolting already...)

GmoneyOwnsAll (23 posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 08:34 PM
Original message
Start a Revolution

Ok, lets say they steal it once again, but it's made to look farely with BBV. We all know Bush is unelectable, he was in 2000 and even more so now. He has lost a lot of his base and the Democrats base is more energized than ever. So if Bush wins, we know it wasnt fare, no matter what the media says otherwise. Do you all here believe that people are really going to just sit on their asses and let these people get away with it again? I certainly hope not. Malloy has said before he can picture a civil war started. Huge, I mean massive protests. Ill be there proudly if it happens. I've heard a lot of people say "I'll just stick it out another four years and work on 2008." or "Ill move to Canada." That's BS people and Im sick of it. I guess some of you fail to realize that if we let these devils get another four years. An election will be impossible to win for Dems in 2008. You think its hard now, just wait till the whole US has Diebold. Dont people get it, Bush wants a dictatorship. Im so frustrated. Im saying if Bush "wins", we need to step up by the masses and take our country back, and we need to start preparing for it now to be better safe than sorry.

\

Link cold leave cold:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x714431

What the hell is "diebold"  ????/

I believe DIEBOLD is an electronic voting system that they insist is rigged for the benefit of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:03:06 PM EDT
[#47]

I saw a picture of John Kerry hunting, I am a vegeterian and it bothered me a little tha the likes to kill things, but we need a president who will be real.

Didn't make me want to get an assualt weapon, but I was happy that John Kerry was a real man.

So they are against hunting and assault weapons but they think guys who hunt and own assault weapons are REAL MEN?
Guess all they have is GIRLIE MEN!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:03:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Whoa....  Civil War precipitated by a disputed election??

2 Words: John Titor
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:44:39 PM EDT
[#49]
I want to know where I can get my Ice Cream FFL

"We Deliver!"

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:54:54 PM EDT
[#50]
(With the tune "Col. Bogey March" playing in the background)

"Mister Ice Cream Man, I'll take a frozen banana, a grape popsicle, a chocolate bar and my dad wants an automatic revolver please."
Page / 3
Top Top