Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Where's their Box of Rocks?
View Quote
Replaced by Bag O' Bricks?
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:09:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Sling shots are no joke.  Take a ball bearing to the face from one then get back to me.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:09:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Not the safety scissors! Oh teh noes!

Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:24:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Anyone else find the case of Pepsi, ironic...
View Quote
It's for throwing.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:26:57 AM EDT
[#8]
In the meantime no one on our side will do jack or shit against the Fascists because it would be seen as a huge escalation and the law would switch from scrutiny of ANTIFA to us which we don't need of course. Our side is son much more aware of the negative publicity that will be heaped upon us the first time some hippy twat gets cunt punched.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:29:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Dibs on the bricks.  I can use them to line a walkway.

BTW, these are the scum who turn peaceful protests into riots.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:31:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Is that a tactical sharpie, laying beside the smoke bombs?
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:36:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Lol I had better shit than that at 16.

Oh wait they are 16..

Makes sense now.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:43:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Don't bring a bunch of old tools to a gun fight.
View Quote
The sad realization is this, if you shot some commie attacking you with a cat's paw, hatchet or hammer the jury's in liberal meccas like this would undoubtedly hang you.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:54:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Anyone else find the case of Pepsi, Obama Official Drank, ironic...
View Quote
Fixed

Well this seems like a step in the correct direction.  At least LEO under orders from superiors/administration/city hall are not aiding and abetting ANTIFA this time through.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:02:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Only a matter of time before one of them pops off a .22 through the side of a bag.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:06:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Update - According to BakedAlaska, he was told by Portland PD that some of those items resembling road flares were ACTUAL DYNAMITE.

It is frankly extremely crafty to disguise sticks of dynamite as road flares, if that's what they did.
View Quote
Not buying it.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:14:28 AM EDT
[#16]
I especially like their sign that says "No Platform for Hate" found ever so ironically amongst their pile of bricks to throw. Nice touch.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:15:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Sign reads: "NO PLATFORM 4 HATE" setting right on a pile of throwin' bricks in a truck...
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:28:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:30:56 AM EDT
[#19]
An all-metal Swingline desktop stapler would really complete that collection.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:32:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Lol I had better shit than that at 16.

Oh wait they are 16..

Makes sense now.
View Quote
Lol. I had better shit than that when I was 12.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:51:23 AM EDT
[#21]
I think there's a vibrator in there
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:58:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I think there's a vibrator in there
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:58:49 AM EDT
[#23]
It's only a matter of time until some Antifa nutjob gets shot and killed after swinging a weapon at someone who is armed.

Then it will really hit the fan with the liberal media screaming an innocent was murdered by a violent, Trump supporting Nazi.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:02:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:07:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Attachment Attached File

Looks like Aimless's Camp Axe in the upper left.....And the front has not fell off yet.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:23:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This.

The underestimating of opfor here is laughable. Sure, the dumbest of the retarded sect got their arcade winnings photographed for all to laugh at, but as sure as I'm typing this there's some mother fuckers on their side that could run circles around 90% of GD and they're just biding their time.

Intent, thoughtful, patient, skilled, trained and angry...with nothing to lose. It sounds cliche and all that but seriously - wtf are you going to do when you get stabbed with a pair of scissors or when they escalate to IEDs?
View Quote
You forget there are an awful lot of vets with combat experience on our side.  Yes, there are a lot of people who couldn't fight themselves out of a pillowcase on both sides......but you make the left out to be smarter while construing the right as being a bunch of basement dwellers.  

That's a false dichotomy.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:36:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Update - According to BakedAlaska, he was told by Portland PD that some of those items resembling road flares were ACTUAL DYNAMITE.

It is frankly extremely crafty to disguise sticks of dynamite as road flares, if that's what they did.
View Quote
Interesting.  I recall some  Youtube video talking about the history (or was it history channel?) saying it wasn't used in the US anymore and only one place made it.

Dynamite that would look like a road flare would be extremely old by now. And, subject to all the things that happen to old dynamite.

Therefore, I find it likely that if there was an "ACUTAL" anything in there it was fireworks of some kind with gunpowder, not something with stabilized nitroglycerin in it.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:42:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Where those...anal beads?
View Quote
Smoke bombs, had to do a double take on them though
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:46:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
was the gate hinge a part of an arm brace ?
View Quote
Hinge O' Death.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:49:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The sad realization is this, if you shot some commie attacking you with a cat's paw, hatchet or hammer the jury's in liberal meccas like this would undoubtedly hang you.
View Quote
I think that depends on where you live, in my county, heck even my region I think a masked punk with skinny jeans coming at me and I swiss cheesed him/her, I would get a no-bill from tha grand jury in my parts.

Thankfully I live 200 plus miles south of Shitcago.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:51:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Never bring a knife, mace, blunt scissors or smoke bomb to a gunfight!!!
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:51:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
 - wtf are you going to do when you get stabbed with a pair of scissors or when they escalate to IEDs?
View Quote
So basically reliving the 70's.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:52:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Where those...anal beads?
View Quote
Where? In da butt.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:54:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51wIFgBz0bL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I spy a smoke bomb, some prybars, an axe

several push daggers, for punching attacks.

Pepper spray, knives, and collapsing batons

Scissors for running, like total morons.

Two stun guns, a balisong, and even a wrench

they thought would suffice to smash the ubermensch.

hammers and glassbreakers didn't see action

seeing Antifa lose gives me satisfaction.
View Quote
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the winner of the internet.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:11:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
You know, sooner or later they'll wise up. The stupid ones will have pistols on them when they get pinched.

I worry about the armed antifa who sit back and wait, gray man style; with malicious intent and some know how
View Quote
They've already been caught sneaking into the Right's side and "starting fights" with their own in attempts to escalate and holding up  legit white supremacist and Nazi signs for the obvious media shock. If things get legit froggy I would not be shocked at all if the first shot was fired by a "Trump supporter" who was one  of theirs
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:18:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Call it what you will, but I'd love to see every last one of those traitors executed streetside.

Their existence is an insult to the generations of men and women who died to protect American ideals.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:19:59 AM EDT
[#37]
It is highly inappropriate to ridicule the arms possessed by antifa, as meager as they may appear.

If you didn't have a job, and spent whatever meager monies you had on pot, you'd not be able to get anything better either.

The fact that you enjoy employment privilege, and can afford AR15s and Busse knives and maybe DAG ammo, doesn't make it right to bully others.

In fact, you all should be concerned.   What if these antifas get jobs?   What if they quit smoking dope and blowing money on piercings?
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:25:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:26:15 AM EDT
[#39]
So was any of those weapons owners charged with concealing a weapon or anything?

...... *crickets*....
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:27:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
These rallies are just the low level scum that are there to disrupt whatever event that is happening. Please make no mistake, I know quite a few Dems/Libs that are fairly proficient in weapons handling and are basically just like YOU, just on the other side of the fence.  Please do not underestimate the opposition.
View Quote
We've already done that thread, the circle jerk of melodramatic hyperbole.

Fuck antifa.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:29:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You forget there are an awful lot of vets with combat experience on our side.  Yes, there are a lot of people who couldn't fight themselves out of a pillowcase on both sides......but you make the left out to be smarter while construing the right as being a bunch of basement dwellers.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

The underestimating of opfor here is laughable. Sure, the dumbest of the retarded sect got their arcade winnings photographed for all to laugh at, but as sure as I'm typing this there's some mother fuckers on their side that could run circles around 90% of GD and they're just biding their time.

Intent, thoughtful, patient, skilled, trained and angry...with nothing to lose. It sounds cliche and all that but seriously - wtf are you going to do when you get stabbed with a pair of scissors or when they escalate to IEDs?

And there are more than a few well trained vets on their side too......not nearly as many but those fucks have legions of idiots who'd gladly drop an IED or go aloha snanckbar in a crowd for their cause. Never forget that these people actually believe you are the legit, modern reincarnation of Hitler and the SS. That gives them "by any means necessary" justification in their eyes. This view isn't in the minority of the left anymore either......

We don't have anything like this.....and the majority on the right just view them as stupid, rioting kids vs a real threat.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:32:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So was any of those weapons owners charged with concealing a weapon or anything?

...... *crickets*....
View Quote
I want to know as well.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:33:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Chunks of bricks in an Adidas bag...classy.

Someone needs to rescue that poor Mora.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:36:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG-9603-224246.JPG

Looks like Aimless's Camp Axe in the upper left.....And the front has not fell off yet.
View Quote
LOL...here's the game, Antifa Protest Weapon or @Aimless Bug Out Bag?
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:44:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I especially like their sign that says "No Platform for Hate" found ever so ironically amongst their pile of bricks to throw. Nice touch.
View Quote
I agree.  It's a real insight into their hate spewing BS.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:45:01 AM EDT
[#46]
commence doxxing/Arocking. Life is gonna get a little more difficult me thinks for the little warrior princess. Lots and lots of clues in that pic.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:46:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

And there are more than a few well trained vets on their side too......not nearly as many but those fucks have legions of idiots who'd gladly drop an IED or go aloha snanckbar in a crowd for their cause. Never forget that these people actually believe you are the legit, modern reincarnation of Hitler and the SS. That gives them "by any means necessary" justification in their eyes. This view isn't in the minority of the left anymore either......

We don't have anything like this.....and the majority on the right just view them as stupid, rioting kids vs a real threat.
View Quote
Nailed it
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:59:14 AM EDT
[#48]
I sincerely hope they weren't running with those scissors.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 10:08:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I cannot understand.... How has no one gunned down an entire crowd of these morons?
View Quote
To busy laughing? How am I supposed to aim with all the tears of laughter in my eyes?
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 10:15:57 AM EDT
[#50]
That's great and all, but nothing in that picture even compares with my pocket gun, a TCP 738, and that's the weakest/lowest capacity weapon I carry.

Fuck Antifa and the left.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top