Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:48:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Christ anyone who reads any civil war or CBF threads know what you think...we get it...you hate the south, despise the souther man (are you Neil young, perhaps?) and hate the Confederacy, blah, blah, blah...

Those who cherish freedom, and the choice to fly whatever flag they fucking choose don't care about your "learned" bullshit...

Freedom, why do you hate it so...ypu're like a liberal trying to foist your beliefs on everyone else...
View Quote

I hate the principles that the Confederacy was founded on...

I hate tyranny..

The only (your words) "southern man" despise would be one you upholds the ideals that the Confederacy was founded-on... The ideals of tyranny, removing state and individual rights and freedoms...

You can fly the flag of your choice on your own dime on your own time... I have no problems with that. I can read the founding documents of the Confederacy to see what Confederate sympathizers believe when they fly the Confederate flag... To each their own. What I have a problem with is folks who support spending *state* money to fly the Confederate flag on, "the peoples" land cannot complain when the left wants to spend tax money on "black history month" events...
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:48:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Wrong, again.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I simply cannot understand the logic behind thinking " OK,this company doesn't respect my heritage and the heritage of the sport*,let's give them money to show how mad we are at them". Empty stands speaks much,much louder than flags.

*going with the flag being about heritage and NASCAR being a sport.

Good points...

If NASCAR fans were *all* Confederate sympathizers, NASCAR would be bankrupt a long time ago...

My guess is that NASCAR bans the Confederate Flag from its stadiums, and folks who claim they are bothered by it still pay gobs of money to support NASCAR...

Wrong, again.

He's wrong all of the time.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:49:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Unless you're seriously trying to tell me that liberals and brown people will be lining up to watch homogenized shitty cars make left turns for 2 1/2 hours, those sponsors are gonna find something else to sponsor right quick once all the rednecks leave
View Quote

That's the point...

If the only people holding-up NASCAR are Confederate sympathizers, then NASCAR is going to go broke soon...
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:50:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh shit waiting for Bohr Adams to post on this one and expound his knowledge of sponsorships and economics he pulled from Wikipedia. lol

It will of course be backed up by out of context snippets to support his myopic views..substantiation and all.

Then when he gets hung out to dry Josh will step in to deflect with his personal experience of racism...lol
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:52:55 PM EDT
[#5]
LOL    I can see all the board room quislings now.   The kenyan,  the corp. sponsors,  and NASCAR,  all betting on a lose lose scenario.   If the big money sponsors leave, they lose, if they ban the flag, they lose.  LOL    Since if they ban the flag,  they lose the South.   Just piss on the fire and call in the dogs.     Ha
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:53:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You missed a part in your little equation there. NASCAR and Coke and GM and any other corporation with any sense in their corporate heads don't want to have to take a stand on any political issue. They want to sell tickets to the crashfest 500, beetus juice and Obamamobiles to people who love the Confederate flag and hate it and are anywhere in between on the issue. Getting continually painted into corners by the progressives is breeding resentment among major players and potential campaign donors who would have otherwise cared less.
View Quote

The conservative movement is more than just Confederate sympathizers...
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:53:40 PM EDT
[#7]
If they really want to make a statement, they should not go to the race. Hit Nascar, the track, and the vendors where it hurts.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:53:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Oh shit waiting for Bohr Adams to post on this one and expound his knowledge of sponsorships and economics he pulled from Wikipedia. lol

It will of course be backed up by out of context snippets to support his myopic views..substantiation and all.

Then when he gets hung out to dry Josh will step in to deflect with his personal experience of racism...lol
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:54:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I hate tyranny..

The only (your words) "southern man" despise would be one you upholds the ideals that the Confederacy was founded-on... The ideals of tyranny, removing state and individual rights and freedoms...

You can fly the flag of your choice on your own dime on your own time... I have no problems with that. I can read the founding documents of the Confederacy to see what Confederate sympathizers believe when they fly the Confederate flag... To each their own. What I have a problem with is folks who support spending *state* money to fly the Confederate flag on, "the peoples" land cannot complain when the left wants to spend tax money on "black history month" events...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Christ anyone who reads any civil war or CBF threads know what you think...we get it...you hate the south, despise the souther man (are you Neil young, perhaps?) and hate the Confederacy, blah, blah, blah...

Those who cherish freedom, and the choice to fly whatever flag they fucking choose don't care about your "learned" bullshit...

Freedom, why do you hate it so...ypu're like a liberal trying to foist your beliefs on everyone else...

I hate tyranny..

It's not the STATE it's the Feds but keep on keeping on with your tardastic shit.

It should be up to the STATES just like gay marriage but statist like yourself must interject yourself into locals you have no voting rights or valid opinions to do so.

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:57:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Can you please show us on the doll where the evil piece of paper and/or flag touched you?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Can you please show us on the doll where the evil piece of paper and/or flag touched you?

No. But I can show you where in the Declarations of Causes written by the Confederacy where they wrote that they were establishing a tyranny, eliminating individual and state rights, and taxing without representation...

All in the name of preserving the institution of slavery.

Quoted:

Do you find a way to work the documents of the Confederacy into every conversation you have? You must be a blast at parties...."Hey Juni, you catch that Super Bowl last night"....."Well, I would have, but the Articles of Confederacy say that the National Football League was founded solely for the perpetuation of slavery through exorbitant paychecks..."

Ok, I laughed a little...

The truth is that choosing to die on this hill, and allowing Confederate sympathizers to say that they speak for all conservatives is a bad, bad idea for the conservative movement. It allows liberals and progressives to paint with a broad brush. It also allows them to point to the documents of the founding of the Confederacy and say, "all conservatives want reduced rights and ultimately tyranny."
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:58:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You missed a part in your little equation there. NASCAR and Coke and GM and any other corporation with any sense in their corporate heads don't want to have to take a stand on any political issue. They want to sell tickets to the crashfest 500, beetus juice and Obamamobiles to people who love the Confederate flag and hate it and are anywhere in between on the issue. Getting continually painted into corners by the progressives is breeding resentment among major players and potential campaign donors who would have otherwise cared less.

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:00:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Same exact bullshit every NASCAR thread.
View Quote

Really.

Same things... By both sides.

Unbelievable. Totally unbelievable.

Kind of like most threads, huh. Whodathunk... Same folks making the same arguments... Totally unbelievable. I bet there are no other subjects on arfcom where folks same the same arguments..

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:00:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Where in any of this quagmire does it represent the conservative viewpoint.  All I see is a knee jerk reaction that could have just as easily be against Golds Gym or fucking KIAs for that matter?
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:02:39 PM EDT
[#14]
I have a simple solution when people/libtards tell me I can't do things I have been
Doing all my life....

I tell them to fuck off

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:04:34 PM EDT
[#15]

Kitt is in that photo...
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:05:01 PM EDT
[#16]
This is all about the politically correct elite liberals of this country trying to force their views onto everyone of the peons of the country.  Screw them all.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:06:06 PM EDT
[#17]

When I was. Kid I remember seeing King Richard race that car.

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:06:26 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You have used that description to describe those with whom you disagree in nearly every post you have made in this thread.

The eagerness with which you unfairly attempt to group people together and paint them in a negative light tells me everything I need to know about who you are and your intended goals in this forum.

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:06:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Coke CEO making an official statement in 3...2...1...

If NASCAR wants to keep making money, they are going to have to answer the phone when the big sponsors call... If the big sponsors want to keep making money they better not let the American history and First Amendment respecting consumers of their product find out they support restricting Americans rights to appease the feelings of others.

If Coke wants to keep making money, the CEO is going to answer the phone when the big stock holders call...
If the big stock holders want to keep making money they better not let the.......

The question is not how long the Confederate flag will be flown by confederate sympathizers... The question is... Where do the big stock holders of Coke stand on this issue... They, without a doubt, stand with making more money.

I will say that GM is a big corporate sponsor of NASCAR, and the President owns GM... So what, Nascar is going to flush their business down the progressive pipeline or GM is going to forget about the massive market that Nascar opens up to them and if they do, do you think that another biggie won't swoop right in to fill the void?

It really is that simple...
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:06:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Really.

Kind of like most threads, huh. Whodathunk... Same folks making the same arguments... Totally unbelievable. I bet there are no other subjects on arfcom where folks same the same arguments..

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same exact bullshit every NASCAR thread.

Really.

Continually bomb throwing by tagging and, therefore, insulting other members here  with the undeserved sobriquet of  "Confederate sympathizers" in every thread makes you sound like an arrogant ass.

We get it; everyone who doesn't bow down before you and accept the bullshit is a "confederate sympathizer".
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:07:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Fuck Ya!

The South has arise again!
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:08:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This is all about the politically correct elite liberals of this country trying to force their views onto everyone of the peons of the country.  Screw them all.
View Quote

You are obviously a "Confederate sympathizer".
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:10:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It's not the STATE it's the Feds but keep on keeping on with your tardastic shit.

It should be up to the STATES just like gay marriage but statist like yourself must interject yourself into locals you have no voting rights or valid opinions to do so.

View Quote

Whether it is "state" or "federal" or "local" tax dollars being wasted on taking a stand supporting the Confederacy... If public tax money is being spent to fly the Confederate flag and support the Confederacy...

Then you have little room to complain when "state," "federal," or "local" taxes are spent to support "black history month."

The truth...

"The state" should stay out of the business of taxing and spending to make political statements altogether.

I am not a fan of taxing and spending... That was my point...
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:13:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

NASCAR did begin in the South...

Coke markets worldwide...

NASCAR makes the vast majority of its money from corporate sponsors who see NASCAR as a positive investment.

NASCAR (and NASCAR fans) can shoot themselves in the foot by allowing Confederate sympathizers to die on this hill...

The sad truth is that the Confederate flag might means something positive to a Confederate sympathizer... But it might be a symbol of the tyranny of the Southern government, if you read the documents from the founding of the Confederacy.

Imagine the Coke CEO fielding questions from Mississippi's Declaration of Causes of the Civil War... Mississippi wrote that they were going to war for the sole reason of preserving slavery... Imagine the Coke CEO facing questions on live TV with someone quoting the original founding documents of the Confederacy...

A Confederate sympathizer does not care... And many NASCAR fans may not care.

But Coke does not just market to NASCAR fans...

The documents from the founding of the Confederacy are pretty damning in relation to state, individual, and basic human rights... No one in their right mind wants to be in a position to defend the founding principles of the Confederacy...

And that is why folks are distancing themselves from the Confederate flag right now... Because it would be pretty easy to put someone into a corner on the issue.

Coke does not just market to NASCAR fans... And if NASCAR starts to make Coke look bad, their money can be better spent elsewhere...

NASCAR goes bankrupt from lack of sponsors... Who wins?

Who wins when all those jobs, and the income is lost...?

A new company that takes its place is going to be just-as PC as NASCAR if they are going to seek the same big international corporations money...

The founding documents of the confederacy are pretty damning considering state, local, and individual rights... And Confederate sympathizers have tried to tie modern conservative (of state rights and individual freedom) ideals to the old Confederacy (big government protecting the business interests of a few slave-owners) in an effort to re-paint history with a new brush...

The founding documents are damning, and liberals are able to tie modern conservatives to the Confederacy through Confederate sympathizers and the Confederate flag.

It is a win-win for liberals...

But, yeah... If you want to see what direction NASCAR takes, talk to the major shot-callers at the corporations that invest the most money into NASCAR...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

NASCAR is rooted in the south.  Without fans there are no sponsors.  Your point on the stock holders is right on and I think that the vast majority of people don't give two shits about this issue.  It's the media that's blown this up and it's all manufactured outrage.  It can't and won't last much longer.

I've never understood the appeal of NASCAR anyway.  Watching cars go in a circle while baking in the stands is fun?

NASCAR makes the vast majority of its money from corporate sponsors who see NASCAR as a positive investment.

NASCAR (and NASCAR fans) can shoot themselves in the foot by allowing Confederate sympathizers to die on this hill...

The sad truth is that the Confederate flag might means something positive to a Confederate sympathizer... But it might be a symbol of the tyranny of the Southern government, if you read the documents from the founding of the Confederacy.

Imagine the Coke CEO fielding questions from Mississippi's Declaration of Causes of the Civil War... Mississippi wrote that they were going to war for the sole reason of preserving slavery... Imagine the Coke CEO facing questions on live TV with someone quoting the original founding documents of the Confederacy...

The documents from the founding of the Confederacy are pretty damning in relation to state, individual, and basic human rights... No one in their right mind wants to be in a position to defend the founding principles of the Confederacy...

And that is why folks are distancing themselves from the Confederate flag right now... Because it would be pretty easy to put someone into a corner on the issue.

Coke does not just market to NASCAR fans... And if NASCAR starts to make Coke look bad, their money can be better spent elsewhere...

A new company that takes its place is going to be just-as PC as NASCAR if they are going to seek the same big international corporations money...

The founding documents of the confederacy are pretty damning considering state, local, and individual rights... And Confederate sympathizers have tried to tie modern conservative (of state rights and individual freedom) ideals to the old Confederacy (big government protecting the business interests of a few slave-owners) in an effort to re-paint history with a new brush...

The founding documents are damning, and liberals are able to tie modern conservatives to the Confederacy through Confederate sympathizers and the Confederate flag.

But, yeah... If you want to see what direction NASCAR takes, talk to the major shot-callers at the corporations that invest the most money into NASCAR...

The track owners make money from attendance. No fans, no money for the tracks, no races, no money for the sponsors. TV makes ad revenue from the sponsors, ad revenue from the fans who watch the races. Nobody watching means no money for the sponsors.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:13:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This is like the 5th carbon copy post you've made about this subject.  Do you toss and turn in the sheets at night muttering "big sponsors!!" to yourself?
View Quote

It the kind of dedication and diligence one would expect if it were his job or something, right?  

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:14:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

No. But I can show you where in the Declarations of Causes written by the Confederacy where they wrote that they were establishing a tyranny, eliminating individual and state rights, and taxing without representation...

The truth is that choosing to die on this hill, and allowing Confederate sympathizers to say that they speak for all conservatives is a bad, bad idea for the conservative movement. It allows liberals and progressives to paint with a broad brush. It also allows them to point to the documents of the founding of the Confederacy and say, "all conservatives want reduced rights and ultimately tyranny."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you find a way to work the documents of the Confederacy into every conversation you have? You must be a blast at parties...."Hey Juni, you catch that Super Bowl last night"....."Well, I would have, but the Articles of Confederacy say that the National Football League was founded solely for the perpetuation of slavery through exorbitant paychecks..."

You miss the point entirely....

Its not about flying the CBF because one might support the ideals of the Confederacy (which is bullshit, the Confederacy is long dead, and it ain't coming back...), its about standing up for the freedom to do as you please....

I'll admit, I never really thought of buying or flying a CBF....it just never really crossed my mind, but I saw people that do. I always saw it as showing that they were Rebels, basically a finger to all those that say toe the line, conform, listen to our bullshit laws, turn in your guns, etc, etc....

NOW, in the wake of SJW bullshit run amok, and the bullshit now going on, including the Taliban like desire to tear down monuments to the dead, because it offends their precious sensibilities, and the desire to scrub history because they don't like it, I am pissed off, and I want to fly it just to piss off the SJW types, and people like you.

Sorry knowing that it causes such butt hurt in the holier than thou crowd brings me great pleasure.

I have not flown the American flag since Obama was elected, I fly the first Naval Jack...its one of my forms of protest, small, no doubt, but I am putting it out there....If I can find one, I'll fly the CBF, again, not because I espouse SOME of the reason the Confederacy was formed, but because I have a bunch of PC douchebags and SJW's tell me I can't.

I guarantee you 85% of people who hoist that flag are doing it to show rebellion against the destruction Freedom in this country in the name of "Social Justice"....yeah, sure you may have some hard core "neo-Confederates" who may want to go back to 1860, but not many....
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:16:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:17:48 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Whether it is "state" or "federal" or "local" tax dollars being wasted on taking a stand supporting the Confederacy... If public tax money is being spent to fly the Confederate flag and support the Confederacy...

Then you have little room to complain when "state," "federal," or "local" taxes are spent to support "black history month."

The truth...

"The state" should stay out of the business of taxing and spending to make political statements altogether.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The truth...

Where did I disparage Black History Month...straw man much Mr Bohr Adams?  

Also the states have an inherent right to tax and spend well beyond the reach of the Feds but I forget that doesn't suite you does it?  At least Bohr Adams could mostly hold a reasonable argument.  You not so much...lol

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:20:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Old man yells at cloud"
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:21:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Why in the fuck do you guys continue to feed this guy's trollish ego? Just ignore him. He's just doing this to agitate everyone, like every other post he's made in every other flag thread.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:21:46 PM EDT
[#31]

Not a lot of SJWs at NASCAR events???

You're joking!

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:22:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

The truth is, the confederate flag has fuck all to do with a whack job shooting up a church.
It's all theater while the liberal left continues to pull strings and make monkeys dance.

But you sound really fucking intelligent while you talk down your nose at people...
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:24:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Also the states have an inherent right to tax and spend well beyond the reach of the Feds but I forget that doesn't suite you does it?  At least Bohr Adams could mostly hold a reasonable argument.  You not so much...lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The truth...

Well, then I will, because that is a good point...if they don't want their tax dollars spent on the CBF, neither do I want my tax dollars spent to perpetuate black history month....why should I have to support someone elses agenda....
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:24:03 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View Quote

He's just trying to spin a point I used against him in another thread. The fact that public money is being spent for all memorials; confederate, black history, etc. is universal. Only the people can pick and choose where that money is spent. To solely base the removal of the confederate flag from public places on a vocal minority that is offended is no different than a small minority wanting any other memorial removed because it offends them. Caught with that, he then changed his tune to remove all monuments and tax dollars being spent on them.

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:24:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Spoken like a true progressive.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:27:46 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I hate tyranny..

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I hate tyranny..

Yet here you are

Again
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:29:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It's not about the damned FLAG............it's all about CONTROL.
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:30:15 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

... The ideals of tyranny, removing state and individual rights and freedoms...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If you knew anything about the Civil War you would realize that one of the reasons the south lost was its adherence to state's rights during the war. Richmond could't make the states do anything they didn't want, which led to states like NC and GA keeping large numbers of troops and supplies in their states while the army in VA needed them. To know so much about the war and its causes you missed a pretty big issue.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:32:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

If you knew anything about the Civil War you would realize that one of the reasons the south lost was its adherence to state's rights during the war. Richmond could't make the states do anything they didn't want, which led to states like NC and GA keeping large numbers of troops and supplies in their states while the army in VA needed them. To know so much about the war and its causes you missed a pretty big issue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would like to know how he explains the Governor of Georgia telling Jefferson Davis to get bent when Jefferson Davis ordered conscription....I believe he said "I didn't trade a tyrant in Washington for one in Richmond", but whatever, we will return to our standard screed....
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:38:03 PM EDT
[#40]
The flag is now a freedom of speech and freedom of thought issue.
I am from the North.
I will fly the Stars and Bars because  O Bummer and his crowd want to forbid it.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:38:57 PM EDT
[#41]

You are correct. I don't care . We don't need you and your northern opinions. Your full of it.  You can put a spin on why men went to war . We know why...Please keep your ass up there . Don't need , or want you here , boy.  Cheers Wardawg

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

NASCAR is rooted in the south.  Without fans there are no sponsors.  Your point on the stock holders is right on and I think that the vast majority of people don't give two shits about this issue.  It's the media that's blown this up and it's all manufactured outrage.  It can't and won't last much longer.

I've never understood the appeal of NASCAR anyway.  Watching cars go in a circle while baking in the stands is fun?

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:41:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Not a big fan of the Confederacy or the flag, but I can't help but get a warm fuzzy upon seeing NASCAR fans give the spineless PC management the collective finger.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:43:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That's the point...

If the only people holding-up NASCAR are Confederate sympathizers, then NASCAR is going to go broke soon...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless you're seriously trying to tell me that liberals and brown people will be lining up to watch homogenized shitty cars make left turns for 2 1/2 hours, those sponsors are gonna find something else to sponsor right quick once all the rednecks leave

That's the point...

Waving the Rebel Flag at a sporting event is probably about as indicative of racist sympathies, as cowboy hats at a Austin Rodeo are indicative of cattle ownership.  More people probably think of the Dukes of Hazzard when they see a Rebel flag than think of the Confederacy.  For every guy waving an orange flag in support of the clan, there are probably several that are against the federal over-reach, "the Man",  progressive rules and regulations; as well as a whole bunch who view it as a southern identity thing, or are just rebels w/out a clue.  But, tell people they can't do something, and many will support it for that reason alone.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:44:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Waving the Rebel Flag at a sporting event is probably about as indicative of racist sympathies, as cowboy hats at a Austin Rodeo are indicative of cattle ownership.  More people probably think of the Dukes of Hazzard when they see a Rebel flag than think of the Confederacy.  For every guy waving an orange flag in support of the clan, there are probably several that are against the federal over-reach, "the Man",  progressive rules and regulations; as well as a whole bunch who view it as a southern identity thing, or are just rebels w/out a clue.  But, tell people they can't do something, and many will support it for that reason alone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the point...

Well said....well said....
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

The flag is now a freedom of speech and freedom of thought issue.

I am from the North.

I will fly the Stars and Bars because  O Bummer and his crowd want to forbid it.
View Quote
This.. I'm HEAVILY considering buying my first confederate flag SIMPLY BECAUSE of being told its "evil". I simply never cared enough outside of a historical curiosity before. Sure arguing about it is fun but NOONE gets to tell me how to think, what to fly. And as such it's time to get one

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 5:48:32 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm looking to buy my first Confederate flag. I'm about to get some mag wraps as well. This is how I deal with those wanting to suppress freedom.

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 6:00:41 PM EDT
[#47]
How come there is so much crazy shit going on about the Confederate Flag(yes, I know it's not about the flag it's about control)why isn't there as much counter-crazy shit going on about rainbow flag. I think it offends more people than just me. By the way, the zipperheads may be able to take down certain Southern symbols from public property but they will NEVER be able to take yours.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 6:07:17 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 6:33:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go back to DU they are handing these out like candy over there

NASCAR goes bankrupt due to lack of fans... Who wins?

The thing that that flag stands for to the overwhelming majority of Southerners (and non Southerners) is a big
FUCK YOU to the government. That's why they exploited the latest tragedy (as usual) to eradicate it.

Useful idiots toe the line. You are in good company with pajama boy, lena dunham, and  the other minions.

This bears repeating;  

Most blacks didn't give a shit about the flag until some SJW informed
them that they were supposed to be butt hurt

Now the assholes want to dig up bodies and smash statues . Maybe they can rename all their streets and parks
After Michael Brown, Reveruhnd Al & Trayvonne Martin

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 6:35:30 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I feel the same way about watching spoiled jocks chase an odd shaped ball around 100 yds paid for by extorting the money from taxpayers...in between felonies that is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I feel the same way about watching spoiled jocks chase an odd shaped ball around 100 yds paid for by extorting the money from taxpayers...in between felonies that is.
This.  I don't miss watching sports on tv at all.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top