BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:25:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's actually federal land, made public, purchased by the federal government before the state of Nevada existed.  BLM manages it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Their land their rules

Who's land?

BLM

Think the point here is that it's OUR land, or more specifically, the people of Nevadas land. Fuck the BLM, Those shitstained fuckholes need to be shut down.
This shit just never ends.

It's actually federal land, made public, purchased by the federal government before the state of Nevada existed.  BLM manages it.

If it was your cattle and livelihood I doubt you would be so eager to stroke the .Gov cock.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:29:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Just curious, how much is the BLM going to pay him for his water rights? you do realize he owns the deeded  water rights for said land right?Oh thats right, thats the only way they would give him their grazing permit was to forfeit his water rights...which he refused to do......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Affix foil headgear.

Bundy was the last hold out. The BLM had put all the other ranchers in the region out of business by reducing their herd sizes to ridiculously low headcounts that made cattle ranching unprofitable. They demanded Bundy reduce his herd from historic 800-1200 head to an unrealistic 70 head for "Environmental Impact reasons". This reduction would have put him out of business like all those before him.

Tin foil part. Agenda 21. The gov does not want you to be self sufficient in your rural homestead. They want you in the urban areas where they can monitor you with the millions of cameras installed there and you are under their thumb with law enforcement minutes away if you step out of line. With you gone this opens up the rural areas to the big boys.

The beltway criminals do the bidding of the huge Ag multinationals that butter their bread. As a small independent farmer/rancher they don't want you saving your seeds for next years crop or using gov land for grazing. They are doing everything possible to put you out of business through ridiculous gov USDA and EPA regulation.

The handwriting is on the wall. If you are a small farmer/rancher or manufacturer you are competing with the big boys running the show and your days are numbered.

Fail.

Bundy can run as many cattle as he wants on his own land.

Just curious, how much is the BLM going to pay him for his water rights? you do realize he owns the deeded  water rights for said land right?Oh thats right, thats the only way they would give him their grazing permit was to forfeit his water rights...which he refused to do......

Stop with your facts. This is ARF GD, where .gov worship is trendy and cool.

Harry Reid has a hard on for Bundy so Bundy must be really bad. (Like Washington Redskins bad!)
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:33:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

That thing looks like Sam Waterston in drag.
View Quote
My first thought.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:35:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

If it was your cattle and livelihood I doubt you would be so eager to stroke the .Gov cock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Josh is a huge fan of regulatory agencies that rose to power in the 1930's and expanded under Clinton.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:54:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't care what federal rules Bundy may of broken.  Fed.gov is so acting so far outside the Constitution the past 25+ years its not funny.  They are NOT a lawful authority any more.  They rule by the threat of force, and nothing more.  Anyone who can cheat the marxists and fascists that rule DC is fine with me.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:28:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Racist!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ok.

will al Sharpton be held accountable for the millions of $ in back taxes that he owes?

Racist!

the way things are going, that's almost a compliment.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:16:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I just can't believe we were nearly in a situation where Americans would have harmed other Americans over cattle grazing.

View Quote

Think about how many people have been killed/lives ruined over a plant.

A plant.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:25:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If I recall correctly, he had been "trying" to pay for the grazing rights of his herd based on the historic/current herd size.  New rules which had been placed into effect and he'd been ignoring would require Bundy's herd size to be dramatically smaller to qualify for the permits.

The smaller herd sizes would mean he wouldn't need as much land to graze on and he'd lose water rights.  The smaller herd size also would mean his business would become unsustainable and he'd be on his way out of the market.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I though he had been trying to pay them and they wouldn't take the money?

If I recall correctly, he had been "trying" to pay for the grazing rights of his herd based on the historic/current herd size.  New rules which had been placed into effect and he'd been ignoring would require Bundy's herd size to be dramatically smaller to qualify for the permits.

The smaller herd sizes would mean he wouldn't need as much land to graze on and he'd lose water rights.  The smaller herd size also would mean his business would become unsustainable and he'd be on his way out of the market.

He tried to pay Clark county, because he's pretending it's state land. Clark county of course refused his payment.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:25:25 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Josh is a huge fan of regulatory agencies that rose to power in the 1930's and expanded under Clinton.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Harry Reid has a kid named Josh.

Hmmmmm.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:26:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Affix foil headgear.

Bundy was the last hold out. The BLM had put all the other ranchers in the region out of business by reducing their herd sizes to ridiculously low headcounts that made cattle ranching unprofitable. They demanded Bundy reduce his herd from historic 800-1200 head to an unrealistic 70 head for "Environmental Impact reasons". This reduction would have put him out of business like all those before him.

Tin foil part. Agenda 21. The gov does not want you to be self sufficient in your rural homestead. They want you in the urban areas where they can monitor you with the millions of cameras installed there and you are under their thumb with law enforcement minutes away if you step out of line. With you gone this opens up the rural areas to the big boys.

The beltway criminals do the bidding of the huge Ag multinationals that butter their bread. As a small independent farmer/rancher they don't want you saving your seeds for next years crop or using gov land for grazing. They are doing everything possible to put you out of business through ridiculous gov USDA and EPA regulation.

The handwriting is on the wall. If you are a small farmer/rancher or manufacturer you are competing with the big boys running the show and your days are numbered.

Fail.

I'm sure they can offset that against the decades of fees he's refused to pay.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:28:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Hmmmmm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmmmm.

Calling BLM a regulatory agency ignores most of what they do.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:36:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I bet round 2 will look like Normandy on D-Day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What do,you expect her to say? "We know a media disaster after we see it, we're going to let him get away with whatever he wants"

Remember when FedDC swore death by attack copter on Bundy? The Feds got routed, they aren't coming back anytime soon.

This

They won't be coming back soon, but they will not let it go.  Hell, they can't.  They're just letting it settle down, and will come up with a less dramatic way to enforce the law.

I bet round 2 will look like Normandy on D-Day.

I hope Aimless is right. I'm spooked. Not for myself but for my unicorn. Have I doomed her by supporting Bundy on this cyber den of right wing terrorists?

Please don't Vicki Weaver her. I will come quietly

Oh and FUCK the SPLC and this cross eyed bitch.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:38:34 PM EDT
[#13]
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-loop/wp/2014/04/08/senate-confirms-neil-kornze-as-blm-director/

The Senate confirmed Neil Kornze to run the Bureau of Land Management, where he currently works as its principal deputy director. Previously, the native Nevadan worked on public lands issues in Majority Leader Harry Reid’s (D-Nev.) office.

Yeah, you convinced me. The BLM could never be used to advance the interests of any slimeball politician.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:40:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy will be held accountable for the federal land grazing fees and penalties he owes, a top federal official said.

Bundy became a national figure in April 2014 when he and scores of supporters got into an armed standoff with federal law enforcement officers over his cattle’s years of alleged unpaid grazing on Bureau of Land Management (BLM) property.

Interior Secretary Sally Jewell, whose department includes the BLM, says Bundy will eventually have to answer for what he owes the federal government, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported.

“Cliven Bundy has had multiple court orders to remove his cattle from federal public lands and he has not paid his grazing fees and he has not abided by the law,” Jewell told the Review-Journal Wednesday on a visit to Incline Village, Nev., where she spoke at a Western Governors’ Association event.

“We will continue to pursue that,” she said.

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/246103-cliven-bundy-will-be-held-accountable-interior-secretary-says

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=JN.sPClT8dBsiIXvg5%2bjP1BEA&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
Sally Jewell
View Quote

That picture will haunt my dreams.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:40:19 PM EDT
[#15]
arfcom went haywire.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:41:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy will be held accountable for the federal land grazing fees and penalties he owes, a top federal official said.

Bundy became a national figure in April 2014 when he and scores of supporters got into an armed standoff with federal law enforcement officers over his cattle’s years of alleged unpaid grazing on Bureau of Land Management (BLM) property.

Interior Secretary Sally Jewell, whose department includes the BLM, says Bundy will eventually have to answer for what he owes the federal government, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported.

“Cliven Bundy has had multiple court orders to remove his cattle from federal public lands and he has not paid his grazing fees and he has not abided by the law,” Jewell told the Review-Journal Wednesday on a visit to Incline Village, Nev., where she spoke at a Western Governors’ Association event.

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/246103-cliven-bundy-will-be-held-accountable-interior-secretary-says

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=JN.sPClT8dBsiIXvg5%2bjP1BEA&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
Sally Jewell
View Quote

Crazy eyes.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:44:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
multiple generations of ghetto goblins that produce nothing noteworthy living off of taxpayer money is fine, but God forbid the Bundys dare raise free range cattle on some worthless land

View Quote

You actually nailed it. Individualists MUST be marginalized. This was a black eye to the Feds and I am happy.

The U.S. Federal Government has become a criminal enterprise bent on taking my money and my freedom. I cheer those who push back in any form.

TC
Enemy of the Statists
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:45:53 PM EDT
[#18]
I wonder if she will go after Harry Reid and his brother for trying to sell public land to the Chinese.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:52:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What do,you expect her to say? "We know a media disaster after we see it, we're going to let him get away with whatever he wants"

Remember when FedDC swore death by attack copter on Bundy? The Feds got routed, they aren't coming back anytime soon.
View Quote

If they do I hope he makes a good accounting of himself.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:52:46 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I wonder if she will go after Harry Reid and his brother for trying to sell public land to the Chinese.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:57:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-loop/wp/2014/04/08/senate-confirms-neil-kornze-as-blm-director/

The Senate confirmed Neil Kornze to run the Bureau of Land Management, where he currently works as its principal deputy director. Previously, the native Nevadan worked on public lands issues in Majority Leader Harry Reid’s (D-Nev.) office.

Yeah, you convinced me. The BLM could never be used to advance the interests of any slimeball politician.
View Quote

And then look into Rory, Harry Reid's eldest son. Then look into Rory's association with ENN and then realize just how interesting (profitable) this grazing/scrub land has become.

When caught pissing down someone's back, don't try to call it rain...

ETA: Harry Reid + Rory Reid + Neil Kornze + ENN + Bundy...Look it all up. Some shady shit there.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:57:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I can't understand why Bundy is a folk hero.  He is a thief.  He is making lots of money off the land the government owns which we all are able to use.  All of us can go hunt it, camp on it, etc. for no cost (state licenses may add some) paid to the federal government.   So why should he be able operate a business on it to make a profit without ponying up a use fee.  The timber companies buy the timber, as they should, when they log National Forest lands.  

The people who say the government shouldn't own any western lands must not know what a posted sign is.  If it was private none of us would be able to set foot on it.  Has Bundy opened up his ranch to hunters for no trespass fee, just come on by?  Doubt it.
View Quote

Not as simple as all that. He had an arrangement prior to BLM and he was paying out of his own pocket to maintain the land and roads. I'm surprised he hasn't tried using squatters rights to get the land.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:02:20 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

And then look into Rory, Harry Reid's eldest son. Then look into Rory's association with ENN and then realize just how interesting (profitable) this grazing/scrub land has become.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's another land scam featuring the BLM, and three Reid's.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:05:17 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmmmm.

what, lease land for alternative energy?

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:06:27 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

ETA: Harry Reid + Rory Reid + Neil Kornze + ENN + Bundy...Look it all up. Some shady shit there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Business as usual in Nevada.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:10:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't be too sure
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:18:03 PM EDT
[#27]
I don't care if Bundy is innocent or guilty.   Most of our gov officials are guilty as sin of way more despicable crimes.

If the gov makes round two look like D day I hope that they take the same amount of.........................
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:20:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was laughing too while I was typing.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:26:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmmmm.

Licking Harry's balls while they line his and his son's pockets?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 9:04:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Bump for Fri. night crew.

ETA: bitches
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 4:59:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Fail.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Affix foil headgear.

Fail.

No, you fail grasshopper.
http://therightscoop.com/hannity-the-feds-dont-even-own-the-land-bundys-cattle-have-been-grazing-on-its-state-property/
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/bundy-ranch-rory-reid-harry-reid/2014/04/13/id/565328/
http://www.youngcons.com/the-real-story-behind-the-bundy-ranch-harassment/

"Bundy can run as many cattle as he wants on his own land"

Wrong! Google "blm seeks reduction in clive bundy herd size". There are pages of articles on this. Do you even research? Or are you just another paid Gov shill spewing disinfo on the web? If you are it must really suck to be you.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 5:06:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Sally Jewell
View Quote

HAHAHAHA

Sorry, I literally couldn't contain my laughter when I saw the pic of the wench. Nicely posted.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 5:20:14 AM EDT
[#33]
I do not fully understand the issue but I support Bundy on general principle.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 5:21:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Someone else described him as the Wesley Snipes of cattle ranchers.  lol

But the government reaction was bizarre.  No enforcement for 20 years... Then suddenly bring in the troops, shoot cattle and bulldoze them into mass graves?

Assholes collided.

Also any land that has access to water is not worthless.  Head to the vast waste lands of the SW.  No water.  That's worthless.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 5:47:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

http://therightscoop.com/hannity-the-feds-dont-even-own-the-land-bundys-cattle-have-been-grazing-on-its-state-property/
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/bundy-ranch-rory-reid-harry-reid/2014/04/13/id/565328/

Wrong! Google "blm seeks reduction in clive bundy herd size". There are pages of articles on this. Do you even research? Or are you just another paid Gov shill spewing disinfo on the web? If you are it must really suck to be you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Affix foil headgear.

Fail.

You obviously don't know that they're talking about the cattle he's running on public land, which is what this whole thing is about.

Educate yourself.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 5:48:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Someone else described him as the Wesley Snipes of cattle ranchers.  lol

But the government reaction was bizarre.  No enforcement for 20 years... Then suddenly bring in the troops, shoot cattle and bulldoze them into mass graves?

Assholes collided.

Also any land that has access to water is not worthless.  Head to the vast waste lands of the SW.  No water.  That's worthless.
View Quote

He's kept it in litigation for 20 years. They finally got the removal order last year.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:05:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Not to derail this purse swinging match, but...

That land looks like scrub desert. How does one raise cattle in the desert?

Enquiring minds from lush, green, southern Ohio want to know...
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:12:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Affix foil headgear.

Fail.

He's a shill, he made that abundantly clear in the last thread on this topic and a small number of others.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:21:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You obviously don't know that they're talking about the cattle he's running on public land, which is what this whole thing is about.

Educate yourself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Affix foil headgear.

Fail.

Educate yourself.

So how did I "Fail"? This thread is about Bundy grazing on BLM public lands and my post on them reducing his herd size to unprofitable levels. I never said anything about limiting herd size on his private property.

Again, failure is yours.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:28:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Government owns about 85% of Nevada.  

http://assets3.bigthink.com/system/tinymce_assets/944/original/federal_lands.jpg?1422311293

A huge track of marginal land still has grazing value, but only if you don't have to buy it, and pay taxes on it.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They just need to start shooting cattle grazing in unauthorized areas.    Fuck Bundy.

Have you been out there? the land is worthless

If it's so worthless then why does he need to use it?

Government owns about 85% of Nevada.  

http://assets3.bigthink.com/system/tinymce_assets/944/original/federal_lands.jpg?1422311293

A huge track of marginal land still has grazing value, but only if you don't have to buy it, and pay taxes on it.  

SCOTUS recently ruled that the 14th amendment must be upheld.
Why then do they own half the west.
FBLM, and long live the Sagebrush Rebellion.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:47:49 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I'm kind of curious. We have so many posters saying Sally Jewell is horribly ugly and all that, but I don't know what they or their wives look like. I'm skeptical that all of them are modeled on Adonis and Aphrodite.
View Quote
She's ugly as hell....

My wife is smoking hot.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:11:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I can't understand why Bundy is a folk hero.  He is a thief.  He is making lots of money off the land the government owns which we all are able to use.  All of us can go hunt it, camp on it, etc. for no cost (state licenses may add some) paid to the federal government.   So why should he be able operate a business on it to make a profit without ponying up a use fee.  The timber companies buy the timber, as they should, when they log National Forest lands.  

The people who say the government shouldn't own any western lands must not know what a posted sign is.  If it was private none of us would be able to set foot on it.  Has Bundy opened up his ranch to hunters for no trespass fee, just come on by?  Doubt it.
View Quote

How about you worry about your own  state first.

The dude's cows are eating grass.....what little there is of it (it grows back)......and drinking some water-again what little there is.  Big deal.  He's not "stealing" anything I give a rats ass about. I'm much more concerned with a BIGFED.gov that is at war with it's people.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:12:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So how did I "Fail"? This thread is about Bundy grazing on BLM public lands and my post on them reducing his herd size to unprofitable levels. I never said anything about limiting herd size on his private property.

Again, failure is yours.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Affix foil headgear.

Fail.

Educate yourself.

Again, failure is yours.

No.

He does NOT own the land.  Why would you think he has the right to do whatever the fuck he wants on that land, given the fact he has even refused to pay the minuscule amount of grazing fees mandated by law for the use of the land for over twenty years now?

He has no right to put a single cow on the land, let alone do whatever he wants with it.  

He can run whatever the fuck cattle he wants on his own land, not public land.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:25:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Josh;

"He does NOT own the land.  Why would you think he has the right to do whatever the fuck he wants on that land, given the fact he has even refused to pay the minuscule amount of grazing fees mandated by law for the use of the land for over twenty years now?

He has no right to put a single cow on the land, let alone do whatever he wants with it.  

He can run whatever the fuck cattle he wants on his own land, not public land."

WOW! You mad Brah!

Still waiting...................................................................
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
That thing looks like Sam Waterston in drag.
View Quote

Dunno, looks like a skinnier version of Janet Reno to me.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:38:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Josh;

"He does NOT own the land.  Why would you think he has the right to do whatever the fuck he wants on that land, given the fact he has even refused to pay the minuscule amount of grazing fees mandated by law for the use of the land for over twenty years now?

WOW! You mad Brah!

Still waiting...................................................................
View Quote

If you're waiting on an education, those usually come through hard work and time, and I've provided all the education I plan to today.  Go educate yourself, and get over yourself while you're at it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:57:00 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
If you're waiting on an education, those usually come through hard work and time, and I've provided all the education I plan to today. Go educate yourself, and get over yourself while you're at it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Josh;

WOW! You mad Brah!

If you're waiting on an education, those usually come through hard work and time, and I've provided all the education I plan to today. Go educate yourself, and get over yourself while you're at it.
So, none?

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:59:26 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Not to derail this purse swinging match, but...

That land looks like scrub desert. How does one raise cattle in the desert?

Enquiring minds from lush, green, southern Ohio want to know...
View Quote
He bred the cattle for the area, as well as...

Feeds them!  Also since he owns water rights on the public land waters them.

See, people who don't know what goes on out there assume that "grazing" means the animals only eat what's growing which isn't true. Sure they graze, but being market animals they get fed a shit ton of hay as well to get weight put on, otherwise they would just be skinny ass scrub fed cattle.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:39:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Still waiting on a legitimate reason you gave me a post fail there grasshopper.

Obviously you don't have one.

Failure is a way of life for shills.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:44:16 PM EDT
[#50]
And yet Eric Holder walks around a free man.  Apparently grazing fees are more important than human lives lost.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top