Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 20
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 8:27:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would be down for a new ARF-COC group. How much interest do we have for this?
View Quote

Dude, when I started Arfcom Clan there was less interest than I'm seeing now, and then we filled up in no time.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 8:29:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Im sitting in an empty clan right now with no idea what to do with it.
View Quote

Abandon it for a properly named Arfcom clan.  
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 12:03:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Checking in here for new clan.  Village name is Vern.  Shoot me an invite if one is started.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 12:15:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Checking in here for new clan.  Village name is Vern.  Shoot me an invite if one is started.
View Quote

Nevermind! - wrong thread, sorry.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 7:15:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Im sitting in an empty clan right now with no idea what to do with it.

They are all full last I looked.  I'm more of a farmer, I'm up to 500 trophies already though.

I fired up my android mini pc device and building a farming clan.   No defense, just resources maxed.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 3:29:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like the clan wars update just went through.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 3:55:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Well I'm level 50 with a level 8 hall and 5 builder huts. In-game name is Towely. If anything opens up in any of our clans please shoot me an invite. I log on multiple times a day.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 4:08:30 PM EDT
[#8]
No more boost on the gold and drank for 1 gem.

I am a sad panda.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 8:33:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No more boost on the gold and drank for 1 gem.

I am a sad panda.
View Quote

Dammit
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 9:34:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Can any of the Clan leaders get us started in the Clan Wars? Please.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 11:04:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Im going to be honest I have never lead a clan before.. but if no one offers up to be the leader I guess ill do it.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 9:31:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Servers down again
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 8:30:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Servers down again
View Quote

again
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 9:12:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 9:52:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Do we have any battle plan for this war?
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 10:06:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Just started playing last week. If anyone has a clan opening please shoot me an invite
View Quote

I have one you're welcome to sit in if you're bored.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 10:24:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Do we have any battle plan for this war?
View Quote

I think we're going to learn the hard way...

Like everyone else

Link Posted: 4/10/2014 10:25:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Im up for joining a clan. I have a buddy who would be with me too. Send me an im if something gets going
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 11:59:25 AM EDT
[#19]
We should discuss our first clan war. Talk about what we learned and work out a plan for the next war. What do y'all think. Discuss it here or start an all new War Strategy thread?
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 12:18:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
We should discuss our first clan war. Talk about what we learned and work out a plan for the next war. What do y'all think. Discuss it here or start an all new War Strategy thread?
View Quote

Definitely. Way easier to keep track than the shitty chat log on Coc.
I think on prep day we should do our best to plot out who will attack which enemy, at least to some degree. I found the recommended battle a little easy with a strong army. At least this round.
Going to need  a lot of participation in this thread to do that though.

Link Posted: 4/11/2014 1:16:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 1:22:44 PM EDT
[#22]
I think the biggest thing is just getting every member of  the clan to participate in the wars. It will suck when we don't utilize every last one of our available attacks, regardless of a win or not.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 1:38:48 PM EDT
[#23]
My matchups were pretty right on, I barely got all three stars on the first one at the last minute, and got 90% on the 2nd.  It was pretty good for me.

Good blend of challenging, yet realistic.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 1:50:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I think on prep day we should do our best to plot out who will attack which enemy, at least to some degree. I found the recommended battle a little easy with a strong army. At least this round.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm really interested in how the recommended targets are really picked by Supercell. I reviewed almost all of our replays last night, myself included. There are a number of us who got attacked by Town Halls who were above ours. That may have been the other clans strategy. I attacked both my recommended targets. One was a TH 6 and the other was the same as me, a TH 5. After talking in chat with a couple guys, they attacked TH's the same as theirs.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 3:49:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm really interested in how the recommended targets are really picked by Supercell. I reviewed almost all of our replays last night, myself included. There are a number of us who got attacked by Town Halls who were above ours. That may have been the other clans strategy. I attacked both my recommended targets. One was a TH 6 and the other was the same as me, a TH 5. After talking in chat with a couple guys, they attacked TH's the same as theirs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure it's just racked and stacked, so our #9 guy will face their #9 guy.

My recommended guy kicked my assault's ass, but I got 2 stars off a guy about 10 spots higher...I wouldn't worry as much about where they're ranked as much as scouting and finding a weakness you like to exploit.

Watch the replays of those who've attacked before!  Avoid the bombs that way.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 4:01:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Just realized I have been posting in the other thread but should have been in this one...they must think I am crazy.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 8:57:02 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

My recommended guy kicked my assault's ass, but I got 2 stars off a guy about 10 spots higher...I wouldn't worry as much about where they're ranked as much as scouting and finding a weakness you like to exploit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yah i was watching some replays and it is nice to know where the hidden teslas and traps are massed at.

my first recommended fight was an easy 3 star win, my second fight wasnt a recommended one but it was a guy who had only been hit for 1 star and had defended a few other fights already.

Link Posted: 4/11/2014 8:59:48 PM EDT
[#28]
also if we're making suggestions about war strats and threads, my 2 cents would be to clean the up the thread title abit and maybe put [Active Clan War Strategies - Input Required for clan members] or something.
we got quite a few that haven't been on to do their attacks.
This update of the game actually starts including the 'clan' part of clash of clans.
before you could be in a clan and really solo it out. now you being a member actually affects the clan

Link Posted: 4/11/2014 10:28:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Just a heads up,from April 22 to April 30th I'll be on vacation. So I don't know how active I'll be.
I can get kicked out of the clan,and return when Im back home.Or just leave me in or whatever.I'm content either way.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 12:04:29 AM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 4/12/2014 12:18:48 AM EDT
[#31]
My only nomination right now to be kicked is gunz. No donations not actively attacking and no participation in the wars. I would like another elder to second it before we kick him though. Deadbol what is your name in the game?
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 1:02:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
My only nomination right now to be kicked is gunz. No donations not actively attacking and no participation in the wars. I would like another elder to second it before we kick him though. Deadbol what is your name in the game?
View Quote

Good enough reason for me
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 1:33:59 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View Quote
deadboi is snakeeater21

Link Posted: 4/12/2014 1:37:17 AM EDT
[#34]
taintless reporting in

I think be need to send out a clan warning a few hours before we start another war, that way we can get our defensive donations trained and ready to go. We need to donate the best defense we can, not just what you have on hand. I know I could have had better troops. I gave everyone that had room a lvl 2 dragon

We are also going to have to have everyone rearrange their bases to protect the th best as possible, myself included. And we need time to do both of those things.

No free stars!!
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 1:41:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Is the clan full?...I have been playing this game for a while, and never thought to look for an ARFCOM Clan...
I am "Sir Dennis", and I am currently with a clan called "Ice Wind"...But, I would certainly leave them for ARFCOM brethren.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 1:42:41 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Is the clan full?...I have been playing this game for a while, and never thought to look for an ARFCOM Clan...

I am "Sir Dennis", and I am currently with a clan called "Ice Wind"...But, I would certainly leave them for ARFCOM brethren.
View Quote
i believe we just had a slot open up minutes ago, go back to the OP on page 1 and send the invite with the correct invite verbage and i'm sure they will add you

Link Posted: 4/12/2014 1:53:45 AM EDT
[#37]
I agree Taintless we need at least a six hour window notification here and on clan before we start a war so everyone can get in what they want. It doesn't add to donation counts I don't think so top troops should be number one priority.  

I'm going to boot gunz shortly so there will be room for madmedic in the next ten minutes and I'll keep an eye out for requests.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 1:54:24 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

taintless reporting in

View Quote

I think be need to send out a clan warning a few hours before we start another war, that way we can get our defensive donations trained and ready to go. We need to donate the best defense we can, not just what you have on hand. I know I could have had better troops. I gave everyone that had room a lvl 2 dragon

We are also going to have to have everyone rearrange their bases to protect the th best as possible, myself included. And we need time to do both of those things.

No free stars!!
i made the mistake of having my townhall outside my base on prep day, moved it back on clanwar day only to find out that the village is locked for clan war when prep day ends

but live and learn.

Link Posted: 4/12/2014 1:59:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
i believe we just had a slot open up minutes ago, go back to the OP on page 1 and send the invite with the correct invite verbage and i'm sure they will add you

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just looked it up, and it says 50/50 members...I'm guessing that means it's full.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 2:11:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Welcome madmedic / Sir Dennis I just proposed a search for another clan war tomorrow at 9 pm est so prepare and let us know if any issues. I hope this is ok just trying to keep us all active and involved.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 2:22:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Welcome madmedic / Sir Dennis I just proposed a search for another clan war tomorrow at 9 pm est so prepare and let us know if any issues. I hope this is ok just trying to keep us all active and involved.
View Quote

Thank you...I joined my last clan while they were already at war, so it would not let me participate in the war...I did a lot of donating troops though.

Link Posted: 4/12/2014 2:56:03 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

taintless reporting in

No free stars!!
i made the mistake of having my townhall outside my base on prep day, moved it back on clanwar day only to find out that the village is locked for clan war when prep day ends

but live and learn.

is it at the beginning of prep day or at teh end?

Link Posted: 4/12/2014 2:56:45 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View Quote
9 pm est on the 12?

Link Posted: 4/12/2014 3:05:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Yep 9 pm est on 4-12-14 is when we begin the search is what I suggest. And it seems that your base at the end of prep day is what goes to war with the highest upgraded units at that time.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 3:33:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Ok, I like not waiting and jumping right back in, 24 hours down is more than enough time. I'm working a double tonight so I'm hoping to get a few raids in, then it base rearrangement and dragon training
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 7:15:32 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Just a heads up,from April 22 to April 30th I'll be on vacation. So I don't know how active I'll be.
I can get kicked out of the clan,and return when Im back home.Or just leave me in or whatever.I'm content either way.
View Quote
I copy. I made a note and you should be fine.

Link Posted: 4/12/2014 9:18:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 9:30:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Anyone else not get their dark drank reward?
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 12:38:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Anyone else not get their dark drank reward?
View Quote

I did but got raided three times and I lost some I think - I have 60750 of both
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 2:22:14 PM EDT
[#50]
rob_Angry here but I dont have much to donate but L4 Archies
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top