Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 1:43:54 PM EDT
[#1]
He should wait until near the end of Trump's first term.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 2:31:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 2:36:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Thomas is a known quantity, and a new appointee is always a crapshoot. Leave Clarence alone.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 2:45:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Thomas, at this point, can do whatever the fuck he wants. Women should be brought to him daily.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 2:47:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I think Thomas found his voice after Scalia passed.  I suspect he will be around for a good long while. 
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 2:55:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Some of you are living in a fantasy land, Thomas is only 68.  You might as well ask Alito to retire too, he's 67.

And Roberts isn't going anywhere.

Unfortunately RGB will never voluntarily leave the court, not under any POTUS who's not a woman and certainly not under Trump.  Can she live another 6 years? Sure, that would only make her 90.  She's got far better healthcare than my Mom did, and Mom lived until 92.

Kennedy is 80 and Breyer is 78. It'd be nice to see both retire, but I doubt Breyer will retire while Trump is POTUS.
View Quote
We can always hope on RBG.

She did have a cancerous tumor removed already.

She also sounds like her mind is starting to go.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 3:00:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

After the shit the left put the man through, he fucking OWNS his seat as long as his corpse is in it.

The Leftists snivel and bitch about the majority denying the minority freedom, and due process, only when it suits them.
Anyone paying attention to the process Clarence Thomas was subjected to, and the blatantly racist assault on the mans integrity by the Democrats, learned quickly what the guy was up against.

Rosa Parks never had to face down a bedsheet wearing Congress and senate, backed up by
their lap dog media.

I wish him excellent health, well into his 90's, as an owner of the seat, and a living reminder of the HATE under the veneer of the left.
View Quote
Here's a guy who should be publishing a newsletter!

Well said!
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 3:02:30 PM EDT
[#8]
People in their 80's pass away, with little warning, all the time.  She is rolling the dice, but obviously for her it's worth it. 
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 4:17:28 PM EDT
[#9]
No, he can wait.

We need to get rid of the 2 traitors - Kennedy & Judas Roberts - first.
And hopefully at least 2 of the liberals....

It seems that the 'tards are worried that Kennedy is going;

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029254217
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top