Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 5:47:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank God.  We didn't have enough RINOs to choose from in the current contender pool.
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 5:48:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I do not like Chris "Krispy" Kreme
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 5:50:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
He's got bigger fish to fry than guns.

I don't care if he signs a pledge and swears on a stack of bibles that he won't touch the gun issue, I can't bring myself to support someone with an anti-gun mindset.  It's not just about the chances of new gun laws. To me, how someone views the gun issue is a direct window into how they view freedom.

Link Posted: 9/23/2011 5:50:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't like him as POTUS

Union Busting Czar has a nice ring to it though
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 5:52:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He is anti gun so fuck him entirely.

Yup, that fat #$%@ is dead to me.

I still don't understand why Fox News paints him as the Second Coming.
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 5:53:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It doesn't matter.  

The 2012 House will negate any push for gun control. Christie would never focus on it or push it.

Do people here even understand politics?

Silly question.

You don't reward bad behavior. Do you understand principles?

Link Posted: 9/23/2011 5:54:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
fuck that gun grabbing rino

fixed it.

Link Posted: 9/23/2011 5:55:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

fuck that gun grabbing rino

fixed it.
+1

I will NOT vote for his sorry ass

Link Posted: 9/23/2011 5:55:51 PM EDT
[#9]

There is no way I will vote for Romney or Christy. I don't vote for gun grabbing rinos
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 6:04:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Just great, another gun grabbing East Cost Nanny State Fuck  
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 6:05:59 PM EDT
[#11]
After seeing the Assemblyman poster what a fucking piece of shit
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 6:10:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

And who do you support, out of curiosity?

Link Posted: 9/23/2011 6:34:25 PM EDT
[#13]
I'll say no thanks to Porky.
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 6:34:38 PM EDT
[#14]
I DON'T WANT CONGRESS STOPPING SHIT...I WANT CONGRESS AND THE PRESIDENT TO GIVE BACK THE RIGHTS WE LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry  bout that, got a little agitated or something.
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 6:47:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I would pick him over anyone in the current field.

I know he's weak on gun rights, but the president has minimal influence with that. The 2012 Congress will prevent new gun control.

It's all about the economy, and he's very strong there.

Plus he's entertaining as hell.

Sorry...., but Perry just looks dumb, Bachmann looks crazy, Paul *IS* crazy, Romney has no conservative backbone, and the rest are unelectable.

Then why the fuck was there all that panic over Obama???

Fuck Christie.
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 6:52:25 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know he's weak on gun rights, but the president has minimal influence with that. The 2012 Congress will prevent new gun control.

Sorry...., but Perry just looks dumb, Bachmann looks crazy, Paul *IS* crazy, Romney has no conservative backbone, and the rest are unelectable.

Then why the fuck was there all that panic over Obama???

Fuck Christie.

You're saying Obama and Christie are equivalent?

Kill me.
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 6:55:09 PM EDT
[#17]
His fat ass will fail faster than Perry.

Link Posted: 9/23/2011 7:04:01 PM EDT
[#18]
I find it funny funny that such an anti-gunner commuted the sentence of a person that was convicted on gun crimes.

The logical doesn't make sense.
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 7:06:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
no

Link Posted: 9/23/2011 7:06:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:

And who do you support, out of curiosity?  

all of this coming from a guy with an avatar of possibly one of the worst progressive presidents ever. top 5 for sure. its no wonder you support christie and his ilk.

i would put teddy "bull moose, i am gonna run fuck the rest of you" roosevelt #4 after obama, fdr and that shitbag woodrow wilson. round it out with lincoln.
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 7:09:59 PM EDT
[#21]
New Jersy can keep him..
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 9:48:07 PM EDT
[#22]
I wonder how many orphans he has to eat every day in order to maintain that fighting weight?
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 9:51:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I don't care how young or inexperienced Marco Rubio is, it is time for him to step in.  He's the only one I've seen so far with any character.

AGREED!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 10:00:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Fuck you Chris Christie.

Link Posted: 9/23/2011 10:06:37 PM EDT
[#25]

Hell no.

Link Posted: 9/23/2011 10:09:35 PM EDT
[#26]
No sweat hogs.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 12:02:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It doesn't matter.  

The 2012 House will negate any push for gun control. Christie would never focus on it or push it.

Silly question.

Ditto.

Has Christie ever stated he was wrong and changed his mind about the whole weapons ban bandwagon he jumped on back in the day ? Until then, I will go out of my way to call the scumbag out. Fuck that Sarah Brady salad-tossing piece of poop.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 12:27:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It doesn't matter.  

Silly question.

Ditto.

Has Christie ever stated he was wrong and changed his mind about the whole weapons ban bandwagon he jumped on back in the day ? Until then, I will go out of my way to call the scumbag out. Fuck that Sarah Brady salad-tossing piece of poop.

You do know that he commuted a sentence of Brian Atkins,  right?
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 1:39:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
fuck that rino

Excellent....no more words need to be said!!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 2:37:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

THIS

This again, check Jersey's gun laws, you need go no further.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 2:57:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
fuck that rino

AMEN.

Just another NorthEastern half-baked RINO.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 3:04:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

He is also a man made global warming believer.....policies related to shutting down the coal fired power plants, etc as he has done will effect the economy and not in a good way.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 3:08:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am afraid Mazeman might be onto something here...

Pretty solid summary.

I really want to like Cain...he falls under the unelectable section, though.

Sorry to differ, but you, the lamestream media, and Republican establishment are wrong.  Cain is solid and can win.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 3:24:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
fuck that rino

AMEN.

In these parts he considered as rightwing as Ronald Reagan
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 3:34:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.  Maybe he could bust some unions.
There ya go.

And the fat man is proven.

Yep, He would get my vote.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 3:43:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

this.

i have not seen the debates, but i heard great things about perry and how sharp he was and how good his support team was. so when i heard about how he is failing in the debates, i was surprised.

i like christie. his ability to say the right thing at the right time is golden the few times i have seen him in the news. however, after seeing how perry, who is supposed to be a seasoned political veteran, was loosing it in the debates, im not so sure there would be issues with christie if he jumps in.

that and i saw a picture of him the other day and he is on the verge of being morbidly obese. i mean my impression of him before i saw the picture was that he was sorta big like tony soprano (who he reminds me of in some ways) or big pussy.

christie is very unlikely to deal with gun control, at least in his first term if he is elected. the congress is also very unlikely to support gun control legislation.

and it wont matter if things continue to slide in the economy, whether or not you can buy a 30 round mag for your ak will be the least of your worries if the sheriff is putting your belongings out on the sidewalk and you are moving into a cardboard box down in the holler.

Link Posted: 9/24/2011 3:58:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

this.

i have not seen the debates, but i heard great things about perry and how sharp he was and how good his support team was. so when i heard about how he is failing in the debates, i was surprised.

i like christie. his ability to say the right thing at the right time is golden the few times i have seen him in the news. however, after seeing how perry, who is supposed to be a seasoned political veteran, was loosing it in the debates, im not so sure there would be issues with christie if he jumps in.

that and i saw a picture of him the other day and he is on the verge of being morbidly obese. i mean my impression of him before i saw the picture was that he was sorta big like tony soprano (who he reminds me of in some ways) or big pussy.

christie is very unlikely to deal with gun control, at least in his first term if he is elected. the congress is also very unlikely to support gun control legislation.

and it wont matter if things continue to slide in the economy, whether or not you can buy a 30 round mag for your ak will be the least of your worries if the sheriff is putting your belongings out on the sidewalk and you are moving into a cardboard box down in the holler.

I think it's the other way around.

I think the economy and the coming collapse are a done deal. Nothing can or will be done to mitigate it. I think that is clear by now. We have a yearly budget deficit of 1.6 trillion and they argue whether to reduce the projected increases by 32 billion. It's over. We just have to wait it out now.

The key is whether we will have the legal tools we need to refresh the tree when the time comes.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 5:01:18 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/24/2011 5:08:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
fuck that rino

AMEN.

In these parts he considered as rightwing as Ronald Reagan

QFTMFL
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 5:26:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't care if he signs a pledge and swears on a stack of bibles that he won't touch the gun issue, I can't bring myself to support someone with an anti-gun mindset.  It's not just about the chances of new gun laws. To me, how someone views the gun issue is a direct window into how they view freedom.

This and his judgement comes into question just from how he let himself get fat.  Chisty and the wookie should get together and hash things out.

Link Posted: 9/24/2011 6:37:41 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

There is no way I will vote for Romney or Christy. I don't vote for gun grabbing rinos

+1 this.

People just want to put their head in the sands about this issue. They don't understand that the more we support candidates like this "b-b-b-but they won't do anything about their anti-gun stance!", that we are REINFORCING THE IDEA That it's *OK* To be Anti-Gun in the Republican party. It *SHOULD NOT BE OK* to be anti-gun in the Republican Party...

We need to reinforce the idea that... "Anti-gun Republican = UNNELECTABLE"

Link Posted: 9/24/2011 6:41:03 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It doesn't matter.  

Silly question.

Ditto.

On Christmas... He's a Catholic, and figured Brian Atkins was just screwed over by an unclear law. Doesn't mean he doesn't support the law. Just recognized that perhaps this was one of those "instances where a good guy makes an honest mistake and pays dearly".

Though, realize that Chris Christy MERELY COMMUTED the sentence. HE DID NOT PARDON HIM. Brian Atkins can not legally vote, nor own a gun, as he is STILL A CONVICTED FELON.

Link Posted: 9/24/2011 6:45:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It doesn't matter.  

Silly question.

Is the union people here that hate him. however we dont know what congress will look like in 4 years so counting on congress is a long shot.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 6:48:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 6:49:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Heres another thing I have to say about Chris Christie...

He's a super-rich, elitist, fat ass, pompous mother fucker... who likely thinks only rich "important" people like him should have the right to carry a concealed weapon. As it stands he supports NJ's status quo on "may issue CCW", which in effect only connected people can get.

I guarandamn-tee you Chris Christie thinks that poor people (like many of us on ARFCom) "Have no business with concealed handguns... since our lives are not important enough to be protected". He looks down on us, and thinks we simply can't be trusted with guns. My response? I don't trust him in a position of power. He is no different from the Democrats who own guns, and have armed guards protect them... but then tell us we can't have guns for our own protection, because we aren't "important enough".

Link Posted: 9/24/2011 6:50:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It doesn't matter.  

Silly question.

Ditto.

On Christmas... He's a Catholic, and figured Brian Atkins was just screwed over by an unclear law. Doesn't mean he doesn't support the law. Just recognized that perhaps this was one of those "instances where a good guy makes an honest mistake and pays dearly".

Though, realize that Chris Christy MERELY COMMUTED the sentence. HE DID NOT PARDON HIM. Brian Atkins can not legally vote, nor own a gun, as he is STILL A CONVICTED FELON.

IIRC, his attorneys asked for commutation, and not a full pardon.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 6:51:50 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Fine... when Christie becomes President, and we lose to a Democrat majority... and Christie signs a bill banning your guns, I can stand by and say "Well the important thing is... at least your President doesn't "look dumb" or "look crazy""

Link Posted: 9/24/2011 6:53:24 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This and his judgement comes into question just from how he let himself get fat.  Chisty and the wookie should get together and hash things out.

Shit... even if he looked like Lance Armstrong... I'd still vote for a Pro-gun Jabba-the-hutt, over him.

Voting for an anti-gun candidate, is voting for the enemy... It doesn't matter what party they claim.

Link Posted: 9/24/2011 6:55:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I don't care how young or inexperienced Marco Rubio is, it is time for him to step in.  He's the only one I've seen so far with any character.

Serious candidates need to come to the party with more political maturity and life experience.

Young and inexperienced = Obama.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 6:59:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

My first choice would be Marco Rubio.  He may be young , but he is an excellent speaker.

I would vote for Chris Christie over ANY of the current Republican candidates.  I love how he took on the teacher's unions in New Jersey, and he is great in debates. He is not a champion of the 2nd Amendment...but he'll come around.

Serious candidates need to come to the party with more political maturity and life experience.

Young and good speaker = Obama.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top